One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... technically I am single again and if you liked me that much, we could try something out," she texted back to him. She was still worried about him stalking her, but part of her mind, wanted to have that mind-blowing sex again. And for some reason, the rational part of her mind had been taken over and she was more thinking with her pussy than she should be. She just hoped this would not blow up in her face and have her regretting her decision. If anything, she could ask her brother to help keep this guy off her tail if it went sideways. But she also didn't want naked pictures or videos of herself to show up on the internet somewhere or to get raped.

"Sounds interesting to me, though I don't know if you could truly handle me," Adam texted back.

"I was able to handle you last night without any issues," she responded adding a face sticking out its tongue.

"True, but I only had just over half of my dick inside of you. Are you truly willing to try the rest?" Adam responded with a smirk on his face.

Adam heard a loud 'What the fuck?' come from his sister's room and realized that her boyfriend must really be as small as she had said, or close to it.

"You must be joking. There is no way you have that big of a dick. You almost had me full last night," she responded, knowing if he truly was that big, she needed to at least fuck him once more and see just how big he really was. This had to be some kind of prank he was playing on her. But then again, if he was really big down there, it would be her first chance to sleep with a guy with a big cock and what college girl didn't want to at least try her hand on a big cock.

"True, but I also didn't want to hurt you on our first time with the whole thing," he texted back.

"Well," Ashley texted while sending a blushing emoji, "I guess we will have to see how much I can take 'giggles'."

After a few moments, Adam texted her again, putting his plan in motion, "So, when can I see you again?"

"Umm, I can't do anything tonight as I have plans, but how about tomorrow night?" Ashley texted back.

Adam already had his computer up and found a hotel that was between their house and the University and booked a room for Sunday night. "Tomorrow night sounds fine, but hope you don't think any less of me if we get a hotel instead of coming to my house?" Adam texted back to her.

"Why a hotel and not your house?" Ashley texted back. She was confused as to why he wouldn't do anything at his house.

"Simple. I am not ready for you to know my identity. So for now, a hotel would need to work, unless we can do something at your house. Also, I will be wearing a mask that will cover most of my face. Please don't take this the wrong way, I am just not ready for you to know who I am," Adam texted back. He wanted so bad to tell her it was him, but he didn't want her to run screaming at the thought of having sex with her own brother. It was one thing to fantasize about it and a whole different thing to actually go through with it.

"Understandable, but before long, I do want to know who you are. Especially if you make me feel the way you did last night," she texted back. "But for now, I have to go. See you tomorrow night and text me the address and when you want me there. *kisses*." Ashley was all giddy, hoping it would be a fun night for her. She just had that burning feeling that she knew him, especially since he didn't want her to know his identity yet. But she couldn't think about that. There were other things to do first.

Adam got the address for the hotel and decided to have her meet him there at 7pm. He would need to get there much earlier to get everything setup and even stop by a sex shop to pick up some items, just in case the ones he used prior were not hers and she didn't bring them. Once everything was set, Adam setup some places he was going to go see for apartments in the area since he didn't have much else to do.

Adam left his room and went downstairs and saw that Ashley was a lot more chipper than she usually was. As he went to get something to snack on and drink, he overheard Ashley telling their mom that she had found a new guy and was excited about him but she was still in the getting to know you phase. Both women giggled but Ashley was being very non descriptive of her new guy and their mom was trying to push her to give her more information.

"Well mom, if everything goes good tomorrow night, then I will give you more information. Just know that he is a guy that knows how to take care of a girl," Ashley said as she giggled some more, causing mom to giggle along with her.

Adam couldn't help but smile knowing that he was bringing joy to his sister's life after what had happened. He still thought back to what could have happened if he wasn't there and how this was all set in motion. He had to keep that going in his mind until he was sure that his sister would want him as much as he wanted her at this moment.

He saw a couple different places, some more promising than others but nothing he was ready to move on. He knew he had some time still so he kept his options open. For the time being, he had something more important that he needed to focus on, Sunday night and Ashley.

The following day went by faster than Ashley expected and her nerves were driving her nuts. She kept watching her clock, hoping that she wouldn't be late. She had gone out and purchased a new white, black and yellow top and black skirt that accentuated her curves. With the outfit on, her midsection was exposed, showing just enough, but not too much. She made sure to not wear a bra, though she probably needed one due to her large bust size and wore a thong as she felt it made her look that much sexier and she had loved the looks that her boyfriend would give her when she would show it off to him.

Around 4pm, Adam got everything he needed from his room, and headed out. As he passed by his sister's room, he could hear her humming away as she was trying to pass the time before it was time for her to get ready to leave. He let his mom know that he was going to be hanging out with his friend Johnny that night. Knowing if everything went as expected, Ashley would have the time of her life that night and at the worst, he would not be living at his house much longer and would even possibly need to leave the state and change his name. He had to think positive as much as possible and focus on that.

As 5:45pm rolled around, Ashley heard her alarm go off and could barely contain herself. She ran to the bathroom and had a shower. She made sure that her hair was perfect, in its golden wavy way. She didn't like using a lot of makeup but put on just the right amount to show off her natural beauty but not to diminish her already good looks. She wore white high heels that helped to accentuate her ass as well. She wanted to look perfect. When she came downstairs and her mother saw her, her mother became breathless at the beautiful woman that her daughter had become.

Ashley arrived at the hotel 15 minutes early and quickly found the room, thanks to the desk clerk who was ogling her the whole time. Her heart was pounding in her chest and even though the hotel was a nice cool temperature, she could feel the sweat starting to grow on her brow and down her back as well as through her cleavage. She wanted to scream just to relieve some of the nervousness that she was feeling but she knew she couldn't. As she stared at that door, with the key card in hand, she hesitated wondering if this is really what she wanted.

This guy had made her orgasm in ways that she never thought were possible along with being able to make her orgasm more powerfully than anybody had before. This one person had understood all aspects of her body, even ones that she didn't know. He had truly become the master of her body and was now in control of her, even if she didn't fully understand it. In one way or another, she was now owned by him and her purpose was to please him and to be pleased by him. How she wished it was the one man that had taken her heart years ago that was in this position now, but she knew that couldn't be possible.

Ashley took a deep breath and opened the door. The lights were off in the room but there was a small light at the far side of the room. She walked into the room trying to gather what the room looked like, but with the almost pitch black room, it was hard. She knew she was at a nicer hotel and expected a larger than normal room but couldn't see much as she walked in. The light from the door that she came in did help to illuminate the room a little bit, but not much. Then she froze in her tracks.

"Close the door and take 5 steps forward," Ashley heard a voice say. She couldn't recognize the voice but decided to obey.

"Here are my rules," the voice said to her as she stood perfectly still. "First, my mask stays on the whole time. There is an open area where my mouth is for kissing if that is what you like, but the rest of the mask will stay on. Second, you will not hear my voice at all during our time here. Doing so would give away who I am and that is not something I can allow to happen at this moment. Lastly, I will give you a safe word so that if you wish anything to stop, whether it be pain or pleasure, it will stop and be moved to something else less painful or pleasurable. If you decide to use the safe word, it will not offend me or upset me in any way. Two uses of the safe word will end the night if that is what you wish as well."

"Please also know that I do not want to hurt you or cause you any pain in anyway, but some pain can be pleasurable and that is more what I will be doing. One more thing, I do want you to know that every time I look at you, I see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Whether you go through with this or not, know that I will always adore you," Adam finished, lowering the voice altering device from his face.

Ashley listened to his words and didn't say a single thing. Her cheeks heated when she heard him talking about how beautiful she was and she was excitingly happy with how he thought she looked. She was having trouble speaking but was able to get some words out. "I accept your rules," she said.

"Good," Adam said as he put the voice altering device back up. "Your safe word will be rose, as you are as beautiful as one but can be feisty and dangerous if you decide to." This caused Ashley to giggle as she knew it was more than true, more so the dangerous and feisty parts.

Adam then hit a switch and the room illuminated. Ashley had to take a second for her eyes to adjust and she saw a small sitting area near the window where a man, that was only a couple inches taller than her and clearly fit, sat. His muscles, though not overly large, were definitely toned out and defined in every manner. Every curve of every muscle was easily defined, even down to his six pack abs. If anything, he was hot to look at. He didn't have a particular tan and was more a mix between pale and tanned. She could not see his dick as of yet as he was wearing shorts at the time.

As she looked around, she saw a king size bed with rose pedals that were in the shape of a heart as well as randomly spread about the floor around the bed and had a line going right to her feet. She trembled as she waited for his command. She watched as he walked over to her, slowly but with purpose. Once he was right in front of her, he just looked at her. She could tell he was looking directly into her eyes, though she couldn't see his eyes from the mask. He lifted his hand taking hold of her chin, admiring her face in all directions before taking her lips as his.

As they kissed, it felt electric and powerful yet, loving and sensual at the same time. Adam pulled Ashley to him and held her close, as Ashley allowed his tongue to explore her mouth. She dropped her purse and instantly put her arms around him as she held him close. To her, it felt like she was kissing her long lost love. She couldn't believe that a kiss with someone who could be a stranger like him could feel so good but she felt like she was on top of the world at that moment. Her nipples were hard, the hairs on her body were standing up and she could feel the juices in her pussy starting to flow. She knew it was only a matter of time before her aroma would be blanketing the room, but she didn't care.

Adam held onto her and put his hands on her ass, squeezing it ever so slightly, feeling how it contoured to his hands. He then grabbed her skirt and pulled it up, just enough so that her ass was showing. He then took both of her ass cheeks in his hands and lifted her up. Ashley instinctively wrapped her legs around his body, refusing to release her tongue from his mouth. She was feeling sensations that she had never felt before and she loved everything she was feeling. She was currently living in the moment and didn't want that moment to end, not now and not ever.

Adam walked over and softly laid her on the bed. He released her ass and lips at the same time, instead using his hand to turn her head and started to nibble on her neck. Ashley released a whimper when she felt this lips leave hers and gasped when he latched onto her neck. She moaned and squirmed as she felt his lips on her skin. For some reason, it was so familiar and that made it feel so much better.

He then moved his lips down her body and undid her top taking it off and exposing her breasts. Ashley looked down at him, trying to see anything to where he would be unhappy with her larger breasts, but he barely hesitated as he attacked her breasts, one and then the other. Biting, sucking, scraping his teeth, twisting and pulling on them. She knew how sensitive her breasts were, especially with their sheer size and apparently he did as well. He attacked them in ways that made her body quiver and made her womb clench up.

Adam then released her nipples just as Ashley let out a "NO" as he worked his way down. He took a few moments to attack her navel as well, allowing his tongue to explore around her piercing. Ashley could only moan as she grasped the sheets, knowing if she grabbed his head, she could accidentally pull his mask off and she didn't want this to end.

Adam moved further down, unzipping her skirt and pulling it down her waist and down her sexy legs. He nearly choked as he saw the nearly translucent thong that she was wearing that was barely covering her pussy. Adam started at her feet and kissed his way up her legs, making sure to miss her thong covered pussy, which was giving off her powerful woman's scent. Her scent had him rock hard, so much so that his cock was throbbing in his shorts, but he knew it wasn't time for that yet. As he kissed up her other leg and he got to her pussy, he ran his tongue around her pussy, making sure not to touch her pussy in any way. Once he reached the bottom, he took a little nibble on her taint area, causing her to gasp and moan loudly.

Ashley's hips were moving on their own, trying to allow his mouth to make it to the place that she truly wanted him to be. Adam grabbed a hold of her hips and slowly pulled her thong off, revealing the treasure it was hiding and seeing how puffy her lips were as she was definitely extremely turned on. Adam could see her juices running down into her ass cheeks and onto the bed. After teasing her for a couple more minutes and getting a couple sighs out of her, knowing that she wasn't getting what she wanted, Adam ran his tongue up the length of her pussy, using the flat part of his tongue, making sure it touched each and every part of her.

"Ohh god yes!" Ashley moaned out loud.

Adam continued to run his tongue up her entire length a couple times, causing Ashley to moan louder and louder each time. He then sucked her outer labia into his mouth, running his teeth along her flesh. He did the same to the other side before sucking her inner labia into his mouth and plunging his tongue deep inside her canal.

Ashley gasped loudly as she felt his tongue go into her canal. Her eyes went wide and both her hands went to the back of his head as she forced his head as deep as she could. Her legs wrapped around his head as she began to fuck his face with her pussy. She was rubbing the length of her pussy up and down his face while his tongue fucked her. Adam then pulled his tongue out and replaced it with two fingers that curled upwards, instantly finding her g-spot.

Adam's mouth latched onto her clit and he sucked it into his mouth, allowing it to scrape over his teeth as it retracted back away from him. Each time he took her clit into his mouth and sucked on it, he would do a running motion with his fingers, attacking her g-spot in ways she had never felt before.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! You're gonna make me cum baby. Right fucking there... AAAHHH I'MM CUMMMMING!" Ashley screamed as her womb detonated and the tsunami sized orgasm hit her hard, causing her to shake violently as her legs squeezed tighter around his head. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her back arched, lifting her off the bed.

As she released his head and her body started to go numb as she was feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm, Adam got up off the bed as he let her ride out her orgasm. He went to the small bag he had placed near the bed and pulled out some of the items. First, he grabbed the nipple clamps and set them on the bed. He also pulled out the vibrating egg along with the flogger and the riding crop as well as the hand and ankle cuffs.

Ashley's arms were out to her sides and he took hold of one wrist and connected it to the straps that he had placed underneath the bed and then did the other wrist as well along with her ankles as well. He made sure her arms were held out straight from her body and her legs were kept open enough for him to do anything he needed to her. He then proceeded to put on the nipple clamps with the gold colored chain running between them, as well, but didn't need to do anything to her nipples to get them hard as they were already like erasers, ready to be pinched.

Ashley gasped feeling the clamp coming down on her nipples. It wasn't until then that she realized that her arms and legs were restrained and the shock must have shown across her face but not for long as this seemed to turn her on even more. As her nipples throbbed under the clamps, her clit throbbed even more as her juices started to flow down her canal. She knew it wouldn't take much until she was having another powerful orgasm as she could feel it starting to build. She would even give a little tug on her wrist and ankle cuffs, feeling her pussy clench each time. She couldn't explain it, but the feeling of helplessness and being under someone else's control made her orgasms that much better.

Adam turned on the vibrating egg and got it wet with her juices before inserting it into her pussy. Ashley could only moan as she felt it vibrating down to her core. Adam left it on the lowest possible setting for now. Adam picked up the flogger and ran the leather straps over her body, teasing her, knowing she didn't know where he would strike. With a quick flick of his wrist, all that was heard was 'SMACK' as the flogger came down on her right breast. Ashley could only gasp as she closed her eyes, feeling the mix of pain on her flesh and the pleasure that ran through her body.

This went on for another 15 minutes, with Adam alternating smacks to her breasts, thighs and the top of her mound. He kept getting closer and closer to her clit without actually hitting it as of yet. As he went along, he would up the speed of the egg inside of Ashley until it was at full and Ashley was in a full on pant while moaning loudly. Ashley also couldn't keep her eyes opened as her head was thrashing back and forth. He had already given her another orgasm and hadn't even touched her most sensitive part yet.