All Comments on 'One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 02'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
So Good

Another fine chapter. I was happy to see mom making an entrance and look forward to reading that and many more parts. It is amazing to see how you improve with every story.

kaidmankaidmanover 3 years ago
good work

you did well in this looking forward to next chapter

Katz24Katz24over 3 years ago

I'm getting so excited.

I really hope the whole family is going to get involved including the dad. The aspect of one person being able to dominate a whole harem/family and not having to think about genders is sexy.

So I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Babe9Babe9over 3 years ago

Amazing story! I need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hell yeah

Already my favorite story. Younger brother/older sister is my favorite incest combo. I can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Series

But I can clearly see that perhaps this is just the tip of the iceberg...there are SO many wonderfully naughty avenues left to explore and expand this series. I think it would make this series even better than it already is.

Kline1776Kline1776over 3 years ago
Wonderful Continuation

I am thoroughly enjoying this storyline, and the character dynamics are wonderful. Very interested to see where this goes, and how their mother will fit in. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yep, good stuff.

Please do not let others into this relationship.

Zullu9nerZullu9nerabout 3 years ago
❤️❤️❤️

Loved it man great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is SSSOOO good, I have to leave a comment!!

Along with the other readers who have left comments, I wish to commend you on a wonderful story, hoping that you will come up with more than 2 future chapters that are listed.

I almost gave you 4 stars, due to the errors in the writing. Rather than do that, I only wish to ASK that any future endeavors have more effort placed on the editing; this is the sign of an excellent writer, which you are, and you do not deserve to have any issues with your writing being noticed.

Write On, PLEASE!!

MADDOG

MikeB58MikeB58about 3 years ago

Didn't like this one so well, felt like the sister was cheating on the brother in her mind. She should have stopped the mystery man and told him she couldn't go through with the rest of the night, explained her feelings for her brother and that she needed to resolve it before she could decide whether she wanted to move forward with mystery guy. Then the brother could have revealed himself and the rest would play out more or less as written.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, that stuff about mom really put me off. 😒 I was going to give you a 1. But you redeemed yourself at the end with the emotional side of their relationship. While I'm not into the BDSM stuff, I'm quite okay with Ashley choosing to submit to her brother and call him master. As long as he doesn't abuse the power and privilege, I'm okay with it. I'm looking forward to the next installment and seeing how Tanya hiding in the house turns out.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Definitely 5 stars. But I have a couple minor issues.

1. At the end of chapter one Adam left a note (as well as one on the door) for Ashley. However, there was no mention of it at the beginning of chapter two when she left the hotel.

2. I sure hope Tanya doesn't end up being the bitch she seems to be.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock303 months ago
I love it

Wow, what an amazing story. I don't have an older sister, however, I do hove a younger sister and just recently found out that she has wanted to fuck me for years. She confessed to me that she is a slut and the thought of fucking her brother turns her on more than anything else. She also told me that she loves to be tied up and used for pleasure. I haven't seen her in over 18 months. I will be seeing her in August as I have to go to a wedding in area she is in. She asked if she could be my plus one. I said yeah that could be fun. She told me that she would be my date not my sister and that she plans on fucking me all night long after we finished at the wedding. She asked if the bride was bi and I told her yes and asked why. She said it would be so much fun to crawl under the head table and eat her pussy while people were eating dinner then she would come over to me and crawl under the table I was at and pull my cock out and give me a complete blow job. She told me that is what she plans for the time I am there and more after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...