All Comments on 'One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 03'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sensational

What a stunning read! Must go back and read parts 1&2 whilst waiting for 4&5!

arunmohaptraarunmohaptraover 3 years ago
Great content.

It was superbly written and truly is somehow related to the story domination but with a different twist. Let me see how he takes his mother and make her the slave of his. I think it's going better and better with each part. I Will surely looking forward.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Although I know thru research and personal experience that incest NEVER shares, for obvious reasons that should be apparent to all.

I have enjoyed this BDSM tale. Write on please, Mom is next.

4/5

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Hot Damn

Great chapter, I'm so looking forward to more. I can't wait for mom to get home and for you to add more about his writing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Really minor note and not sure if it was this chapter or last, but Adam early on in the series mentioned a lot of marital problems with hss parents yet Ashley said they were a loving couple. Pretty obvious where this is heading, and it was a minor discrepancy, but just wanted to point it out... 5*

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, I'm okay with a submissive female, even two. But the master/slave bullsnot was too damn much. Again, even if the recipient is fully accepting the behavior, it is still abuse and degradation. Not to mention that it was excessively repetitive and boring as hell. 1/5

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Great storyline. That two down now for the mother…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...