All Comments on 'One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 04'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Bearinthewoods84Bearinthewoods84over 3 years ago
This is my favourite story series

Please keep this going i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

Waiting for you to get the mother involved since the kids will get caught..

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Not really into the master/slave thing, at all, but you're doing an excellent job evolving the characters and their relationship. I was half expecting the parents having a falling out on trip and their mom coming home to find them in bed together. We'll see...LOL 5*

nicho1855nicho1855over 3 years ago
Good, but.

I was really enjoying this story until you started with all the "Master" crap. You write well enough but I'm sorry to say I just can't get into all that yes Sir, no Sir stuff. It just doesn't float my boat.

Gt723Gt723over 3 years ago

Great story, cant wait for the next exciting chapter in this series.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

Great story. hope it continues

Zullu9nerZullu9nerabout 3 years ago
Loved it

Waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Again, a great story, but....

Having finished the story, up to this chapter, I am again telling you that you "editor(s)" need to work on proof-reading your story. The story line is so enjoyable, then it gets confusing because of the grammar...

This is I "5-star" story, except for that...

For the readers who are going to comment about this not being a forum for correcting grammar, spelling, etc...if you don't recognize the poor writing, or do not care, that is fine with me...some are more "discerning" about quality than others. Speak your mind, keep it civil, we all have an opinion (and I do not want to hear about "opinions and assholes, y'all!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 stars, well written! Please, please, don't turn this into another multi-dick sausage fest of love. In other words, get mom involved as we know it's going to happen, but please don't include the dad in loving the sister and her friend... This is written as a harem so far and it's just too easy to turn into a poly amorous relationship. Which, for the record, I'm not a fan of. Sloppy seconds, swords crossing, none of that appeals to me.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

Another great read, I can’t wait for the next chapter and see which way you go with this. I really can’t wait to see if his mum catches them and becomes a slave as well and more so if Ash dream does cum true.

1958willyboy1958willyboyalmost 3 years ago

all i can say is please continue this series. i am not into pain or humiliation, but here you do it with love being a very large part. like i said, please an other chapter.

AZkingdomAZkingdomalmost 3 years ago

Hey man can you upload chapter 5 or let us know when it’s going to be coming out and same thing with the next chapter for domination been waiting for both for quite some time could you keep us up-to-date I love your writing and keep it up thanks

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

God dam this is an excellent series! Please finish it

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the series... need another couple installments. I'm guessing the fourth women from Ashley's dream is Adam's literary agent, whom Ash doesn't known, hence her being faceless for now. Adam is going to need a bigger home for sure!!

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't stop now. You really need to finish the series by bringing in the other two women and revealing their lives until they all have children.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

loved it, can't wait for the next chapter

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Saville12 months ago

Wow…just finished the series. I particularly like the character buildup.

Please keep writing on this series. Love the writing.

MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please keep writing on this series . MORE PLEASE! Need another couple installments. Please finish it.

Bamm2797Bamm27979 months ago
Great read

Looking forward to more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Where is the rest? You introduced mom then left that idea just hanging. A submissive father is good only as a passing fill in. Other family? College instructors? I am looking forward to the money shot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Whens yhe next chapter? Would like to see how thi continues

Matrim01Matrim014 months ago

Hope to see you come back to this series and add some more chapters.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock303 months ago
more

Wow, I love this series. I am curious though when Adam asked Ashley and Tanya to tell him everything I wonder why Ashley didn't tell Adam about what she saw and heard her mother saying about Adam dominating her. Please continue I so want to read how Adam dominates his mother, especially if he does it in front of his submissive father.

Thank you for sharing your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...