One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed down her leg, Tanya started to moan much louder than Ashley had. He could also smell her scent more predominantly than he had Ashley's. He didn't know if it was her watching them together or if his touch really did it that much better to her. Either way, he didn't care as he loved them both the same; both of them had a place in his heart and at least at that point, he didn't know if he could love another one like he could them. They gave him the confidence to take them as well as they had given themselves over to him willingly. He thought for a second about the other two women, one being his mother, and didn't know how he could love four women the same, especially two others like he did these two. Then again, he never knew he could be in love with two women like he was with Ashley and Tanya. Though they were different in personality and in body, they each had something that turned him on more than the other, but his love for them was equal.

Once he got to her pussy, he kissed around her outer labia, as Tanya's grip on the bed tightened. She tried to move her hips so that he would touch her, but he slapped her lips with his hand, causing her to gasp, both in pleasure and pain. This told her that he was in control and she needed to allow him to do what he wanted. "Sorry Master," was all she could say knowing she was in the wrong.

Adam just smiled knowing she knew he was in full control of her. Slowly, he ran his tongue through her lips, tasting the residual juice that was there, enjoying the taste like a fine wine. He did this a couple more times before his tongue parted her lips and tasted the inside of her canal. His tongue instinctively ran its way along the walls of her pussy, tasting and flicking every inch of her. Tanya herself was louder than her counterpart but was thoroughly enjoying the tongue lashing she was receiving. "Oh Master! Your tongue feels so good inside of me. I love the way you taste my tight little pussy."

"Who's pussy?" Adam asked as he pulled his tongue from inside her.

"Your pussy Master. My whole being belongs to you. Mind, body and soul."

"That's my girl," he responded before getting back to what he was doing. He went back to her pussy, running his tongue through her slit a couple times before moving further south.

Before he moved to her tight little pucker, he gripped her taint in his mouth, running his tongue and then scraping his teeth over it, "OH FUCK!" she shouted out, "What the fuck was that?" Tanya asked, lifting her head to try and view what he was doing, but was unable to see anything, making the pleasure just that much better.

Adam didn't answer but instead moved further south to her pucker. Her pucker looked similar to Ashley's but like the rest of Tanya, it was different and he liked the differences. "Like with Ash, you are not allowed to cum until I say so, do you understand slave?"

"YES MASTER!" Tanya screamed out. She was going to do everything in her power to show her Master she could follow his orders. That she was the slave he had always wanted and needed. Not that she was trying to outdo her slave sister but more that she would give him reasons not to ever want to release her. Unbeknownst to Ashley or Adam, Tanya was very self-conscious of her body and though she would show off as much skin as possible, as often as she could get away with it, it was more that she needed men to look at her to improve her confidence. With Adam taking her as his slave, she hoped she would no longer need to care what others thought of her: as long as her Master liked her body, no one else mattered.

Adam ran his tongue around the outer part of her pucker, causing her moans to get louder. He could see her hands on either side as her knuckles were turning white. He loved the control he had over her and seeing her do everything in her power to please him and not disobey. Seeing this, he knew he would have to come up with a punishment for when they did disobey him, but something that was not too harsh, as he didn't want to hurt them. As his tongue was running over her pucker, he noticed it starting to open and close randomly, like a mouth trying to gasp for breath. The next time it did this, he slipped his tongue inside her anal channel, running it around her inner walls.

"FUCKING SHIT!" Tanya screamed out. She felt her orgasm get that much closer and knew this was a battle she was going to win. There was no way that she was going to disobey her Master.

Adam then started to move his fingers over her slit, making sure not to touch her clit just yet. As his fingers would approach her clit, they would part, moving along the sides instead. As he could tell she was getting close, he decided to move along with the pleasure he was giving her. His tongue reluctantly moved from her pucker as he kissed his way up to her slit again. He ran his tongue over her slit a couple times before he finally ran it over her clit. Once he finally contacted his tongue to her clit, he inserted a finger into her pussy.

"FUCK YESSS!" she shouted, feeling his tongue finally make contact with her clit. She had wanted this since he had started but knew she had to wait. She could feel her orgasm increase dramatically but held fast against releasing it.

Adam started to flick her clit with his tongue as he inserted his second finger inside of her. She started to shake as her back arched off the bed. Just then, he saw movement from the corner of his eye as Ashley was beginning to stir, "Ash, attack her breasts and show her how much you appreciated her playing with yours."

"Y-Yess Masstterr," Ashley replied with a shaky voice. She had barely recovered when she heard Tanya shout. Her body was still occasionally shaking from the massive orgasm she had received from her Master's fantastic tongue work on her. She still couldn't believe that he was that good but she wasn't one to not be appreciative of her Master's pleasure that he provided to her. Parts of her body were still numb and trying to regain normal function, but she was able to get up and start pleasing her slave sister's breasts. Though Tanya's were not as large as hers, her nipples stood out much more proudly and they were definitely perkier than hers. She was definitely not a lesbian, but she did appreciate a woman's breasts, especially Tanya's.

As Ashley started to suck on Tanya's breasts and Adam could see Tanya shaking her head back and forth, fighting off her orgasm the best she could, Adam resumed his assault on Tanya's pussy. He started to suck on her clit lightly at first as his fingers went from being straight to curling them, searching for her g-spot.

"FUCKING SHIT!" Tanya screamed as her legs quickly closed on Adam, telling him he had found her g-spot. This did not mean he was going to stop, he would just have to give more effort. "FUCK MASTER! PLEASE LET ME CUM!" she pleaded loudly with him.

"Not yet slave. You can only cum when I tell you to," Adam replied plainly

Adam started to suck with more gusto, flicking his tongue over her clit as it was in his mouth and allowing it to scrape along his teeth as it was pulled from his lips. His fingers were running over her g-spot using a come here motion with his fingers. As he looked up, Ashley was now attacking the closest nipple as she pulled it and sucked on it hard.

"PLEASE! MASTER PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU TO LET ME CUM!" Tanya yelled as she begged for her release.

"Not yet. Hold it," Adam growled, trying to make it sound like he was getting angry with her pleading when in fact it had him so turned on that his dick was currently throbbing itself.

Tanya had to gulp hard to push her orgasm back. Her knuckles were starting to hurt so bad she would have trouble using her hands later, but it was all worth it. The electric shocks shooting throughout her body at everything her slave sister and Master were doing was well worth every bit of pain she was going through. She just hoped she wouldn't be as comatose as Ashley was before as she still wanted to feel her Master's cock inside of her.

Adam started to pull harder on her clit, still flicking his tongue against it and nibbling on it as it was pulled from his mouth raking against his teeth. His fingers double their efforts, attacking her g-spot so that she would lose control. As Tanya's breathing showed her to be on the verge of hyperventilating, she screamed out again, "PLEASE MASTER I CAN'T HOLD IT, PLEASE LET ME CUM"

"You may cum now slave." Adam moved his free arm up as he wanted to catch her feminine juices in his mouth as she came hard.

Tanya went to scream out her orgasm but nothing but grunts and moans escaped her lips. Her body began to shake violently as her orgasm rocked through her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head so hard, she felt like her eyes were going to pop out of her head. Her legs wrapped around his head, pulling him closer to where he needed to be. Her back arched high off the bed so that only her head was touching the bed.

As soon as her body left the bed and he felt her canal tighten on his fingers, he quickly pulled them out, moved his mouth over her opening and used his other hand to start playing with her clit as her orgasm rocked her body. She squirted hard, sending jet after jet of her love juice all over Adam's face, but he was able to get most of it in his mouth. Her taste was unbelievable. It was sweeter than anything he had tasted and he loved it ... well anything besides his sister's cum.

After a few moments of her body shaking, her body flopped back down onto the bed as her legs released his head. Adam could see her eyeballs moving behind her eyelids but she wouldn't open them. Her hands had also opened as she laid their without moving. He lifted himself up, stretching out from having done this twice now before moving to the side of the bed. He kissed her lips ever so slightly, noticing how she didn't react to his kiss. Just like Ashley, he kissed her forehead, getting a giggle from Ashley as he did this.

"What? You were the same way after we finished," Adam said as he smiled at her.

"Seriously?" she responded, dumbfounded that she had done the same, "I don't remember. I felt my orgasm hit me and then I was floating in the air. It was the most wonderful feeling ever and I'm thankful you gave it to me Master." Adam reached over and grabbed her by the back of the head, kissing her passionately. His erection was throbbing even harder than before. He needed release and it was going to be this slave that he used to get that release.

As he moved so that he was not on top of Tanya anymore, he held Ashley's head in his hands, never removing his lips from hers as they tumbled onto the bed. He then moved further on top of her, his erection pressing against her sopping wet pussy. Her pussy was ready and willing to take him inside of her. Ashley was always going to be willing to take him, though after this weekend was over, she was sure she would be sore for a while. However, that didn't matter as she wanted to make sure she was available to him, no matter how much it hurt her. Then again, she also had two other holes he could fuck if he needed, though she hadn't taken anything in her back door yet but was willing to give that up to him whenever he asked her for it, if he ever did ask.

Adam finally broke the kiss and just held her head in his hands, loving how beautiful she looked. Though her hair was a mess and she didn't look like a model walking down the runway at the moment, she still took his breath away every time he looked at her. He kissed his way across her cheek to her ear before lightly kissing down her neck to her breast. Then he took her nipple in his mouth as her back arched, allowing more of her nipple into his mouth. He felt the warmth of her pussy pull away from the head of his cock but he slowly thrust his hips, putting his cock right at her entrance.

Once her back finally hit the bed, Ashley felt his cock slowly move inside of her. She moved her hips to be able to take him in all the way, but could only get a portion of him inside of her. Though she tried to wiggle her body down, he took his free hand and gripped her hips stopping her. She was frustrated but this was an order from her Master that she would obey, though it was a non-verbal one. She started squeezing his cock with her pussy, giving the invading member a good massage using her inner walls.

Adam could feel her getting tighter and then relaxing. This only made him smile as he knew what she was asking for. She wouldn't be so bold to ask for it from her Master out loud, but she would give him subtle hints like this. He then released her nipple before kissing her hard on the lips. As he did this, he pulled his hips back so that only the head of his cock was inside of her before thrusting in hard. Since both of his women had already had their orgasms, he was only focusing on his own and it wouldn't take him long considering how hard he was already.

He had a quick and hard pace going but decided he needed to step it up. Gripping her inner thighs and positioned himself so that he could pound her like an animal, he started slamming so hard into her, there was a loud clapping sound as their pelvis' hit resounding throughout the room. Ashley was beside herself as she knew her brother was fucking the life out of her. "Fuck me Master! Pound my willing pussy. It's all yours. Use me like your own slut," she yelled out, egging him on, not that he needed it as he was getting close fast.

Just then, Adam noticed Tanya starting to move and saw she had opened her eyes and was enjoying the site before her. Adam got a thought in his head that would be truly divine. "Ash. It seems your sister is awake now. Kiss her and show her how much you love her and our family."

Ashley was now moaning loudly but still managed to say, "Yes... Master..." between moans. Her head was only about a foot away from Tanya's as she leaned over a bit but was pushed back down by Tanya. Tanya got up gingerly, still shaking and trying to get her body to react as she moved her body so that her head was right next to Ashley's. Ashley reached out and took her sister's head in her hands as they two women kissed with so much passion and love, that Adam could do nothing but groan loudly at the wonderful sight.

That was all he needed to get his orgasm to come forward. He felt his balls boil and tighten as his cum came forward, swelling his hard cock as he grunted and moaned loudly. His cum shot out from his cock hard into his sister's tight and welcoming pussy. His cum was painting her walls with everything he had and filling her womb to the brim. He felt a euphoric bliss as he filled his sister/slave/lover with everything he had. His grip on her thighs released as he fell forward, catching himself so his heavier body didn't hurt the smaller female beneath him.

As he laid there gasping for breath, he knew he had at least one more in him before he would be about done for the day and he knew exactly where he wanted to put it and how he wanted to do it. After a few moments of resting he pushed himself up, while still watching the two women making out. It truly was a beautiful sight as he watched their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. If he didn't know better, he could leave and they would be content with it just being the two of them. Though he knew that wasn't the case as he was the conductor of this whole thing and it was his love for them and the power he held over them as their Master that helped to give them even more love for each other.

Adam walked around to the side of the bed Ashley was on, still in awe of the site he was watching. Part of him didn't want to stop them and wanted to just sit there and watch, but his plan would be partially ruined as his cum would be leaking out of Ashley soon and he wouldn't have that. "Ash, get me hard again. Tanya, you need to clean out your sister."

They both looked up at him with mischievous grins, "Yes Master," they both said seductively. Just the way they were looking at him along with how they answered made his cock twitch.

Ashley turned over towards him, making sure her body stayed flat on the bed as Tanya jumped up and dove into her pussy. Tanya was looking forward to tasting their combined juices together. This had been something that she was looking forward to for a while now. As her tongue ran over her sister's slit, she heard Ashley moan in pleasure. The flavor was divine and she couldn't remember anything tasting better than this. Yes, she had tasted cum before but this was on a whole different level. She could feel her pussy throb as she felt waves of pleasure shoot through her own body. She didn't know tasting cum like this could make her feel this good, but it was so much more than that. This was her slave sister's cum and her Master's cum mixed together.

Ashley took his cock in her mouth, loving the taste of their mixed juices. As she moaned from her sister cleaning out her pussy, she could also hear moans coming from her sister as she must have been truly enjoying what she was doing. Ashley's focus was on getting her Master hard and though she still had not been able to take him all the way down her throat, she was able to get a good amount down as she stroked the rest of his lovely cock. As she felt his cock beginning to swell in her mouth, it gave her great pride to know that she was able to get him hard. Not that she was bad with a cock in her mouth, but still, making her Master hard after he had just had his orgasm was still something that could be difficult. She also remembered the orgasms that he had earlier that day along with the one that he had before Tanya had gotten there. Thinking back, it had been a crazy day but was also a great one as it built the foundation for their future together.

As Adam reveled in the feeling of his slave on his cock, he still knew where it truly needed to be. He looked over at Tanya who seemed to be enjoying her job, probably more than he thought she would as she seemed to be a woman possessed. He did love the way her hips were moving as she was licking away at Ashley's pussy. "Tanya, have you finished cleaning out your sister?"

Tanya looked up quickly as if being surprised, "Yes Master. Sorry that I got a little carried away, but your slave's pussy just tasted so good," she giggled, blushing.

"No apology needed as I know how wonderful her taste is, just as I know how wonderful yours is," he replied with a sly grin.

Tanya just blushed a deep color of red. Her Master had given her the best compliment. Earlier that day, she didn't know if her body would please him, especially given that his sister had bigger hips and breasts, but upon hearing her body was pleasing to him, albeit beautiful, she was ecstatic. Now her self-confidence soared to new heights. She didn't know she could feel this good about herself, but her Master had given this to her and she would always be thankful to him. She knew he must have been amazed at how quickly she was able to join their group and fit in so perfectly, but she hoped he would never doubt her loyalty to him, nor her love for either one of them.

Adam pulled his cock from Ashley's mouth with a plop sound, eliciting a whine from Ashley. He knew she would have sucked him off as long as she could, but he wanted to put it someplace else. Then he moved around behind Tanya and saw the way her lips were already parted with her juices coating her lips. He was in awe of the wonderful sight before him. Thinking about diving in and tasting her again, he held himself back knowing he needed to fill her up as he did Ashley. At least for now, he wanted them both to know they were loved by him and wanted to treat them the same.

As he gripped her hips, feeling the curvature of her ass cheeks below his hands, he looked up to both women who were just staring at him waiting for their next instructions. "Ash, scoot your body down and keep your legs spread."