One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master," Ashley replied. She didn't know what he had in mind but would not defy him in any way. She was his, to use at his will. Once her legs were about halfway down and within reach, Adam reached down and pulled on her legs causing Ashley to yelp in surprise. He positioned her so that she was directly underneath Tanya and had her knees on Tanya's thighs, allowing her legs to wrap around them.

"Tanya, kiss my slave and show her that you love her and our family," Adam commanded.

Tanya gave him a mischievous smile and replied, "Yes, Master." Tanya reached down and took Ashley's head in her hands as their lips met. With this one having Tanya guiding it, she kissed Ashley passionately and with all the love and devotion she had to their new family and to her Master. As soon as their lips initially met, she moaned in pleasure, but not just from the kiss. She felt her Master thrust his cock into her sex. Euphoria, bliss and every other happy feeling hit her all at once. While tasting Ashley and Adam's cum mixed together perfectly in Ashley's pussy was one thing, this was a whole different thing. She felt her walls open up to accommodate the invading member and loved the feeling it sent through her. She had never felt as full as when her Master was deep inside of her. Nothing else could come close to that feeling, knowing that she was going to be used for his pleasure. At that moment, it wasn't about bringing her to orgasm or their mutual feelings. This was more about him erupting inside of her. She felt like a slut, a piece of meat for her Master and she loved every minute of it, knowing she was pleasing the one person that truly mattered.

Adam gripped Tanya's hips again and thrust himself inside of her in one go, hearing his slave moan in pleasure. He knew from the way her pussy had contracted as he was pounding her that Ashley had an orgasm, albeit a smaller one, when he was using her and hoped he could give Tanya one as well. Though he didn't want to dwell on that, as his main purpose was painting his slave with his seed. Adam reached around her body as he leaned forward, gripping her breasts in both hands, pulling hard on her nipples. "FUCK, MASTER!" Tanya screamed out breaking the kiss with her sister momentarily. "God damn, that feels good!"

"You belong to me," he growled.

"Yes Master. Use my body for your pleasure. I'm nothing but a hole to be used by my Master. Fuck my pussy as hard as you want, I can take it."

Adam thought that was a challenge by his slave so he released her breasts and took her hair in his hand. As she had resumed kissing Ashley again, as he pulled on her hair, it caused their kiss to break. Her back arched giving him full control over her body, something that she willingly gave over to him. He wrapped her hair around one hand before putting the other back on her hip and started to pound into her with a vengeance. Tanya was definitely more vocal than Ashley was as her moans were getting much, much louder.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Use me, Master! Take me the way you want! I'm yours mind, body and soul!" Tanya felt a tear fall down her face as she was so happy to be filled and used by her Master. Since she had submitted to him earlier, she had waited to see how much control he would take over her. This proved to her that she would always belong to him. No other man, woman or being would take her from her Master and nothing could get her to stop pleasing him and being used for his pleasure.

Adam could feel his orgasm getting closer and noticed a hand reaching up on the sides of Tanya's breasts. He smiled, realizing that his slaves could no longer kiss each other and that Ashley had decided to play with her sister's breasts. Then he saw her head pop out with a nipple between her lips as she winked at him. That was all he needed to get his orgasm to hit him. That and feeling Tanya's pussy clench his cock as she had an orgasm. Though it was not the mind shattering one that caused her to squirt all over the place, he was still glad she could have it. His balls boiled, tightened and then he felt the familiar feeling of his cum rushing up his shaft squirting into his slave's pussy. He knew he wasn't able to cum as much as he did inside of Ashley, but it was enough to get the job done.

He had to let go of her hair so he could steady himself by using her body with both hands. Then he felt lightheaded as his orgasm finally finished, hearing his cock make a plopping sound as he leaned back. The chair that Ashley used with her desk was off to the right behind him and he fell back into it with a thud. As he tried to gather his breath, he could see that Ashley was still sucking away at Tanya's perky breasts. Once he was finally able to gather his breath, he made a command, "Ash, clean your sister and make sure to clean her of all of my cum."

Ashley released the nipple from her mouth, "Yes, Master." Ashley twisted her body so that her face was right under Tanya. She reached up and ran her tongue all over Tanya's slit, causing her friend and sister to moan. Ashley did a fantastic job at cleaning out Tanya's pussy and made sure not to miss a drop.

Once Ashley had finished, though she wanted to continue but she knew her Master had given her a direct order to clean her sister and not to provide her with another orgasm or to enjoy herself too much. Ashley moved herself so that she could look at her Master as Tanya moved to sit next to her sister. They were both kneeling on the bed waiting for their next command as their Master sat there trying to compose himself. Tanya was still panting, trying to catch her breath, though it was much easier than the other orgasms she had received since submitting to her Master.

"Now. I think we have had enough fun for the day and we should turn in. However, before we do that, I want to add one more rule that I want you both to follow. Whenever I cum inside either of you or on any body part of yours, the other one is to clean up the mess and make sure not to waste even a drop of my cum. If the other one is not around, then whomever I cum on or inside of will clean themselves up... Is that understood?" Adam asked sternly. This was a rule he would enforce to the fullest extent.

"YES, MASTER!" they both shouted in unison though they both had mischievous grins on their faces.

"One other thing. I will expect this to be done without having to tell you. So if I cum inside of Ashley, I expect Tanya to get up and clean her out. The same goes vice versa. If my cum leaks out and falls on the bed or the floor I expect it to be cleaned up as well, though there will be punishment for allowing it to fall. Now, if the person I cum inside of forces it out so the other will be punished, then the punishment will be more severe. Is that understood?"

Both women looked at each other and smiled, knowing they wouldn't do that on purpose unless the punishment was what they wanted, before looking back at their Master, "YES, MASTER! WE WILL OBEY!" they shouted in unison again.

"Excellent. Now, Tanya, I want you to strip this bed and get the sheets to the washer and meet me in my parents room. Ashley, you are to start the shower in the master bathroom and grab whatever you need from our bathroom and bring it over and wait for me. I will use whatever you bring as you both will wash me and then, after that, I will grope each of you while you wash each other." Adam stood up, finally in full control of himself, "Get to it slaves," he said as he walked out of the bedroom confident that they would get their jobs done quickly and correctly.

As Adam walked down the hall and downstairs, his chest swelled with pride. Though he wasn't the most attractive guy around, he had two of the hottest women he had ever seen willing to do anything and everything for him at the drop of a hat. He wondered how things were going to be in the coming weeks and months but something told him that they would still obey him no matter what.

He made his way to the kitchen and grabbed three cold bottles of water. As he made sure the house was fully locked up and the lights were off, he pondered on what his future would hold. Would he truly be able to please two beautiful women for years to come? And what about the other two women from Ashley's dream? Could he really dominate his own mother and more importantly, would she be willing to submit to her own son? It is one thing for sister to submit, but a parent to submit to their child that just wasn't something that he thought could be possible. What of the other woman? Who was she and when would she show her face? Would she be like Tanya, who had feelings for him prior to her submission or would he need to forcefully take her? He shook his head. Forcefully taking someone was not something he would do. He would only take her if she showed interest in wanting to be his.

As soon as Adam was out of the room, Ashley and Tanya jumped up quickly and started on their chores. Tanya quickly stripped the bed, and before leaving the room, sprayed the air freshener in the room Ashley showed her before shutting the door. Ashley quickly ran over to the master bathroom and turned the water on. If it was anything like her bathroom, she would have the perfect temperature for her Master. She loved extremely hot showers on her skin, but her Master liked it a little bit past being warm but not too hot.

Once the shower was running she hurried back over to her and Adam's bathroom and grabbed everything she needed. She also made sure to grab both of the loofahs so she and Tanya could clean their Master together. Tanya had just finished loading the sheets from the washer to the dryer when she put the newly used sheets in the washer and got it running. After the shower, she should be able to move them back over if her Master allowed it.

Once he was able to finally gather his thoughts he checked the clock and thought he had given the women enough time to finish their tasks. He grabbed the water bottles from the kitchen counter and turned off the last few lights before heading upstairs. As he passed Ashley's room, he saw her door was closed and knew they had spayed air freshener to help with the smell of their coupling. As he reached his parent's room, he was taken back at the sight he saw. Both women were kneeling next to the bed, side by side, with their heads down and their hands on their thighs waiting for his next order. It brought a tear to his eye seeing them the way they were. Hearing them say the words and him thinking about it was one thing but seeing their total submission through their actions was a whole different thing.

Adam walked over to them and stood about a foot away from them, noticing how both of them shivered as they knelt there. He knew the temperature was not what was causing it but didn't know what it was that would cause them to shiver like that. He hoped it was in anticipation of what was to come and was a good thing they were shivering. "Slaves, though I'm happy with how you show your dedication to me, I want you both in the shower before the water gets cold."

"Yes, Master," they replied. They were both looking forward to servicing their Master in the shower. To be able to wash their Master was something they were both looking forward to. Ashley herself was looking forward to it since this morning and now was finally going to be able to do it. Something about being there when he needed them was what was going through their minds.

Both women walked over and stepped into the shower as Adam held out his hand to help them both in. They thought that was the kindest thing he had done as it showed just how much of a gentleman their Master was. As Adam himself stepped into the shower, they both held out their hands and he took them both as he stepped in.

The shower itself was rather large and could fit about 5 people comfortably. There was a bench built into the wall opposite the glass door and the shower itself had marble tiles running along the walls. The shower head was rather large and had different spray settings. The current one was spraying so that two of them could be close and under the water.

Both women looked at each other before giggling. "Master, please allow us to wash you first," Ashley said, gesturing him closer so they could get him nice and wet before soaping him down as she used her other hand to move her hair behind her ear, knowing it would get his cock hard again as he loved it when she did it.

"Yes, Master, you must go first. We wouldn't be good slaves if we cleaned ourselves first now would we?" Tanya asked, looking cute as she put her hands behind her back and pressed her chest out.

Adam chuckled, "Of course," he said moving forward and under the water. He noticed how the water temperature was just perfect and would have to thank Ashley for getting it perfect. "The water is perfect, thank you Ash."

"You're welcome, Master," Ashley responded, beaming that she had gotten it perfect. Tanya had to touch the water to know exactly what temperature her Master would like so she could get it right as well. She also knew that she would have to ask Ashley about other things that he like so she could surprise him. Favorite food, movies, music, etc. These things would come in handy when trying to please her Master.

Adam stepped out from under the water as both women each grabbed a loofah and put some body wash on it. They both started on his neck and chest. As they moved further down his body, they badly wanted to play with his genitals, but knew they had plans for that part. They finished cleaning his whole body before Ashley took his balls while Tanya took his cock. They cleaned it more than it probably needed but wanted to pay extra attention to it. They then guided him to the water and allowed it to cascade down his body, moving him as needed to make sure the soap suds were off his body. Both women wanted to take his cock into their mouths but hesitated as that was not the order given.

As Adam looked down at both women, who had pouting faces, he knew what they wanted. He knew he wasn't going to cum again and if he did, he would probably pass out on his feet and fall down. "Ash, suck on my balls while Tanya gets to worship her Master," Adam commanded.

They both squealed in delight as they leaned forward. Ashley had the perfect angle as she took his closest ball into her mouth, rolling it on her tongue. Tanya, took his cock in her mouth without using her hands at all. She was also not able to take it all the way down her throat without gagging yet she was determined to get past that sooner than later.

After a few minutes of receiving pleasure from his slaves and moaning his satisfaction to them, Adam gave them another command, "Slaves, switch places."

Both women switched so Tanya was now sucking on his balls while Ashley took his cock in her mouth. Ashley tried to do the same thing Tanya did, making sure not to use her hands but it took her two tries before his cock entered her warm and welcoming mouth. Adam moaned some more, loving how they were pleasing him. He didn't know it, but they were both getting pleasure from pleasing their Master. It was its own form of euphoria and bliss to please their Master and be a tool for him to use. At any time, he could have taken control of their faces and face fucked them into oblivion and they would have both loved it more than anything.

Once enough time passed, Adam spoke up again, "While I could stand here all night and have you two pleasing me, we need to finish our shower and there are two beautiful women who need to be cleaned up."

They both whined but released their holds from his cock and balls. Adam put out his hands out and helped Ashley to her feet first and then Tanya. He kissed both women once they were standing in a passionate kiss. Then he watched as Tanya took the loofah she had been using, added some soap and started to clean Ashley's body. Adam in turn watched as Tanya's hands ran all over his sister's body, loving the sight before him before he put some shampoo on his hands and started to wash her hair. Ashley, feeling his hands running the shampoo through her hair, turned quickly and looked confused at her Master. She didn't understand why he would do something like that.

"What, I wanted to wash your beautiful silky hair myself, so I decided to do it. Do we have a problem?" Adam asked as he raised an eye brow.

"N-No, Master," Ashley stuttered as she answered before turning back around and letting him continue.

Once Adam was done with the shampoo and got it all out of her hair, he added some conditioner and ran his hands through her hair. They didn't know it, but he loved their long hair. Both of his women had hair that reached about halfway down their backs and while his sister's hair was almost golden, Tanya's hair had an auburn look to it and shined of both red and brown.

Now that Ashley was done, Tanya was next. Ashley did the same to Tanya that had been done to her, making sure to clean every inch and crevasse of her body. Adam again watched in awe as his sister's hands roamed over Tanya's body before shampooing and conditioning Tanya's hair. For a reason unknown to Adam, Tanya was lightly moaning as Adam ran his hands through her hair and massaged the shampoo and conditioner into her scalp.

Once Tanya was finished being cleaned, Ashley turned off the water and opened the door, reaching for the towels. She grabbed the two towels that were to be used on her Master first, handing one to Tanya. They both started drying him when he reached for one of the towels and was smacked on the hand. He looked at Ashley confused and a little angry that his slave would smack him but she just smiled, "Master should not need to dry himself when his slaves are present."

"Oh yes, Master," Tanya chirped in, "And when we are living together, you will never again have to clean yourself or dry yourself and if you allow us, you won't need to strip yourself for bed either."

"Wow!" Adam replied, "Are you sure I'm deserving of such treatment?"

"Of course, Master," Ashley replied, "We wouldn't be good slaves if our Master was made to do such remedial tasks when we are here to do them for him." Adam could only chuckle at their way of reasoning. Though they were both his slaves, he thought of them more as being his girlfriends than anything. He knew he would have to find a way for them to all get along for a long time as he couldn't think of being without them anymore.

Once they were all dried off, they made their way over to the bed, each having some water before the women pulled the covers back on the bed. They waited for Adam to lay down on the bed right in the middle before each one cuddled up to him on either side. Just like earlier for their nap, they both rested their heads on either side of his chest while their legs were draped over his. His arms were on both of their heads as he kissed first the forehead and then the lips of both women, wishing them a goodnight and sweet dreams. His arms rested on their backs as he rubbed them. Within minutes, both women were fast asleep and their soft snores could be heard. A tear fell down his face as he felt like the happiest person in the world. Not only having them but being able to keep them satisfied so far.

To be continued ...................