One Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peeling my jeans down along my legs, he paused, groaning, his eyes closing for a minute, as he realized there was now nothing between the two of us. My legs trembling as he finished tugging my jeans off, tossing them aside in his haste to touch me. Biting my bottom lip, I lay naked beside him, my breasts heaving with the effort to control my breathing.

His lips fell to my throat and he groaned softly.

"You're unbelievable.."

His right hand gliding slowly along my satin soft skin. Raising goose bumps along my flesh with the lightness of his touch, my body trembling with desire. My heart almost burst at the emotion I heard in his voice, the look in his brown eyes as he gazed at me.

It had been so long, too long, since anyone had looked at me like that.. had voiced the words I so desperately needed to hear... had touched me, with any amount of gentleness or love.. it was enough to make me want to cry.

He slipped between my thighs, grinding the hard length of his shaft against the heat he found waiting for him between my thighs. Groaning, my legs wrapped around his waist, knees tightening on his hips. The barrier of his pants between us, frustrating, but adding to the exquisite friction, rough against my tender, swollen lips.

The look on his face was one of pure concentration and pleasure as he rubbed himself against me. His hands holding my hips as he pressed me down into the bed. Gliding back and forth against the length of my slit, parting my lips ever so slightly, my juices leaving a trail along the fly of his pants.

A moan catching low in the back of my throat, biting at the corded muscles of his neck. Holding on to him, applying just a bit more pressure, to show my approval and appreciation, as he began grinding harder between my thighs. I could feel my sex opening for him, lips thickening even more, parting, my folds rubbing against his chino's, clinging to the material of his pants.

His hands curling around my hips, fingers cupping and stroking as he pulled me up into his arms. Hands cupping my ass, pulling me tighter against him, straddling his body as he knelt between my thighs. Holding me there, grinding slow and easy against my sex, pulling me tighter, until my back arched slightly. With a satisfied groan, his lips found my left breast, closing tight around the nipple, tugging and sucking on it hard and long.

"Oh.. my goddesses..." Arms wrapping around him, my hands caressing the length of his back from neck to hip. Trying to touch every inch of his olive/gold, muscular body.

His fingers stroking the small of my back, lightly raking his nails against me. It was several long minutes before I realized he wasn't applying any pressure to my hips. It was all me, grinding down against him, straining to get closer, lips spread, sex so hot and tingly.

Teeth closing around my left nipple, pinching it lightly, holding, tugging, pulling on it, until I whimpered. A sound so soft, so small, only lasting a second in time, but conveying so much feeling it could fill the world in that instant.

"Por favor... Papi..."

Swallowing hard, my hands sliding down his chest, pinching his nipples lightly. Brushing my fingers against the small chocolate brown areolas'. My thumb and forefinger tugging gently on his nipple, watching as it hardened, loving the reaction his body was having to my touch.

He pulled away from my left nipple with a slight smacking sound, as though he were thoroughly satisfied. My eyes wandering over him hungrily, yearning to kiss every inch of him, to have him cover every inch of me. His head dipped, lips closing around my right nipple, all other thoughts gone once again from my mind, save him. The sounds of soft moans, labored breathing and the rustling of sheets filled the air.

The ache inside of me, had grown so intense that I couldn't stop myself from pressing tighter against him. Grinding myself into him, straining, needing to get closer to him. I wanted to feel the length of him driving inside me, the width of him stretching me open wide. Mindless, unable to think of anything else at the moment, whimpering in time with every tug on my right nipple. His teeth sending shivers through me, feeling him pulling a bit harder, squeezing at the hard bud, gently.

My hands continuing down from his nipples, skimming over his stomach lightly, coming to rest at the waist of his chino's. Fingers trembling as I worked at the button, watching him, to see if he even noticed. Without showing a sign of recognition for what I was doing, he continued to suckle my nipple, his tongue bathing it, until the brownish pink bud throbbed in time with my aching clit.

The button coming undone on his pants, I slowly pulled the zipper down, groaning as my hand dove inside to come in contact with his boxers.

"So.. not.. fair...." Moaning the words softly, feeling the material stopping me from touching him. My words trailing off into a moan as his index finger began to slide up and down along the length of my outer lips. He added just a little pressure and they parted for him, the tip of his finger gliding up and down easily, my juices coating it quickly as he teased me.

Cupping his hard cock in the palm of my hand, moaning softly at the weight, the length of him. I began to wonder if I'd even be able to close my small hand around it all the way. I began stroking my palm up and down against him, feeling his cock twitch slightly. A bolt of pleasure shooting through my body, it was almost like a surge of power, thinking that I could make this strong, huge man shiver.

He groaned, sucking in a deep breath as I touched him, his chest heaving as he struggled to keep control of himself. Strong, nimble fingers, parting the folds, drawing back the hood around my clit, exposing the hard, throbbing pink bud. Massaging the tip of it, the pressure firm, persistent as my hips began jogging against him.

Tugging his chino's and boxers down over his hips, as he lifted a bit to help me, needing to feel him now. Not knowing if I could take it any longer, the anticipation had me afraid I'd shatter into a million pieces, before we could finally claim each other.

My gaze dropped down between our bodies, as his cock sprang free, eyes widening, lips forming a little o. He was even better endowed then I had thought, feeling him through his boxers. My face flaming as I looked at him, the raw power of him, almost too much to take.

Breasts rising and falling quickly, the burning desire inside of me growing even more as I looked at his gorgeous, thick headed cock, jutting so proudly from between his thighs. It was perfect..just like the rest of him, his shaft, easily a good two inches around at the base, his skin a deep golden color, darkening the closer to the tip it was.

Chuckling at the look on my face, he began to kiss me tenderly, tongue slipping between my lips, exploring my mouth, just as his fingers continued to explore my body, trying to calm any fears I might have, while stoking the need for him. My heart went out to him, he was being so tender and gentle with me, making sure that I was more then ready for him.

Hips lifting, eyes closing as I thrust toward him, offering myself to him silently. His fingers making my body scream in pleasure, dipping an inch inside of my wet sex. Gliding them back and forth from my throbbing clit, down to my wanting sex, before sliding two of them inside of me. My hips lifting from the bed, moaning and mewling softly as he withdrew his fingers, my walls trying to pull him deeper, holding tight, squeezing around him wanting to hold him inside.

Pressing me back into the softness of the mattress, sinking into it, with his weight on top of me fully. He kicked his chino's and boxers off, the rest of the way, letting them slide off the bed to the floor. Slowly, he settled the full length of his naked body against mine... heart racing, body on fire, I parted my thighs for him, cradling him between my hips.

A soft hiss came from him as his cock brushed against my soaked folds and lips. Sliding one hand beneath my ass, holding me tight, he used the other to guide the head of his cock, teasing at me. Pressing tight against my entrance, only to move away just before the right moment.

My nails raking his back, I thrust up against him as he continued to tease me, begging him with my body to take me. Pressing the head of his cock to my entrance I gasped softly, feeling the hard pressure as my walls refused to give totally. With a shift and thrust of my hips, I felt the muscles relax enough for him to slide inside of me.

The feeling exquisite as his cock slowly sank into me, one inch at a time. Holding my walls open wide, stretching me with the thickness of shaft. Writhing under him, hips bucking wildly, unable to control myself as he drove me deeper into the bed with a powerful thrust of his hips. Sinking himself fully into my tight channel, stretching me fuller then I'd ever known before.

He stopped moving and held me tight, his fingers digging into my hips. Opening my eyes, I looked up at him, to see why he'd stopped. The breath leaving my body, as my gaze followed his down the length of our bodies, to where they were joined. The way his cock held me open, stretched my lips tight around him, it was almost obscene and it made every part of my body throb.

A smile on his lips as he looked down at me, his voice thick and filled with desire.

"So incredible... so sexy..."

Rocking his hips against mine with every word, his thrusts strong and easy, letting me get used to having his girth inside of me.

"Unngghhh... woman.. almost too much... to take...so tight.."

I could tell by the intense look on his face he was doing his best to hold back. His hands gripping my hips, strong fingers digging into my skin. He began thrusting a bit faster into my hot, wet sex, he hit every spot inside of me at the same time, making me shudder and writhe under him.

My nails digging into his shoulders, gasping and moaning with every inch that slipped in and out of me. My walls tightening, squeezing around him as he began to thrust deeper into me. Catching my left nipple between his teeth, tugging and nibbling on it slowly, grazing his teeth against it. He was driving me crazy, I didn't know how much more of this I could survive.

Mewling and crying out every time he drove into me, the head of his cock hitting against my cervix. It was too much to take for any length of time, it had been way too long for me. Every part of my too sensitive body quivering in those strong, calloused hands. My thighs beginning to tense, feet pressing flat against the small of his back, sliding down to his ass, adding a bit of pressure to his thrusts.

With a twist of his hips he drove to the very limits of my soaked pussy, my back arching, my head the only part of me touching the bed. His fingers gripped tighter as he thrust hard inside of me a few more times, before I felt him tense as well. My walls stroking the length of his cock, feeling him throbbing and becoming almost diamond hard. With a low drawn out growl, he exploded inside of me, coating my already soaked walls, with his sticky, thick, hot seed.

The feel of him cumming inside of me driving me over the edge, taking me just that little bit further, falling right along with him. Hips bucking as I drove up into him, my walls spasming and gripping him tight as he throbbed inside of me. Wave after wave of pure ecstasy rolling over me, threatening to drown me with the force of my own orgasm.

Cooing and mewling softly in pleasure, our arms and legs wrapped around each other tight as we lay there. My sheets almost wadded into a ball, comforter trailing onto the floor. The sound of our labored breathing filling the quiet room around us. Who knows how long we lay like this, until he turned onto his side, taking me with him, cradling me against his body. My head in the crook of his arm, stroking his upper back lightly as we lay nuzzling and cuddling each other.

"Mmm thank you Chief.."

Snuggling deeper into his embrace, sighing contentedly as he kissed the top of my head. He chuckled at my thanks, squeezing me tenderly.

"No, thank you Raven."

I felt loved and cherished for the first time in a very long while. Yeah, I know, we were practically strangers, but he touched me more then anyone ever had before. He'd come to me in a moment of great need in my life and in one fell swoop, fulfilled two desires with one simple act of desire and love and friendship.

Yes, I said love... he had honestly come to mean a lot to me over the last few years that we had spent talking online. I didn't know the day to day him, and true he could have lied to me about his entire life, except for the parts of it where he was actually in my presence. There was something there though, and no matter who Chief truly was, no matter the truth, the Chief that was with me now, was a very special person to me.

We made love that night until we fell into an exhausted sleep, our arms and legs twined around each other. Soft, even breathing replacing the harsh gasps and heady moans of earlier, in the stillness of my room.

When I woke up the next morning, he was gone, there was a note on the table next to my bed.

"Sorry I'm not there to wake you, I'm glad I got to see you again. The memory of last night will definitely hold me over for quite a while. Be safe and be good. Always, Chief"

Be safe and be good, it's what he told me at the end of every conversation we had. I fell back against the pillows, drawing the sheets up around my breasts. Staring at the piece of paper in my hand, a bemused smile on my face.

Well.. Life had definitely gotten a lot more interesting, though I wasn't to find out how much more interesting, until much later.

12