All Comments on 'One Night Ch. 08'

by TheDarkAngel13

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Come over here. Move in with me. I'll change my name to Jake. No questions asked.

TheDarkAngel13TheDarkAngel13almost 13 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I enjoyed this story. The effort that you put into writing it shows. I loved your attention to detail. The best part-to me- was the verisimilitude of the characters. Between those two strong points, this story felt more like reading a real-life based account (and who knows? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't) than the half thought out fantasies that one usually finds when reading erotic fiction.

Speaking of erotic, the sexuality in this story rocks. Your graphic descriptions are dripping with detail, as is the rest of the piece. I enjoyed the emotional and sexual connection between Jake and Sam, as well as how their relationship is strengthened by sharing their fantasies with each other.

The only thing that bothered me was the excerpt that was in italics. I realize that it's most likely there to emphasize that this is a play scene between the characters. However, I don't have the words' best eyesight, and it took a bit of straining to read.

Other than that minor blip, kudos to you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous