One Night Date Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I ground myself on this dick, I looked to my left, Horse was next.

Horse was looking intently at me and grinning knowing that he was next.

The man came deep inside me and my asshole was flooded once again.

Unceremoniously, Horse picked me up and positioned my asshole on top of his dick and brought me down slowly. Up and down, he moved me as if I was weightless, as if my 54kg was nothing heavier than a leaf.

I moaned as an orgasm began building up in my nether regions. Slowly, but surely, he pushed his way deeper into my asshole. At last count when he let loose his semen inside me, I still had an inch to go on his cock.

I was disappointed that I had not bottomed out on him.

"Deep, can all these boys come home tonight? I want to fuck them some more. But more importantly, I want to take Horse's dick in my pussy and ass down to the bottom."


"Sure, sweetie."

"You'll have to work for it, bitch."

"I'll do whatever it takes, Horse, but I want you to stuff that massive cock down to the bottom inside me."

The ninth and 10th guys didn't last too long after that. I guess the anticipation of me bouncing on them was too much. We still needed to finish our meal and I still had no seat. So I asked who all had fucked my pussy. Four of them had fucked my pussy, so, I let them fuck my asshole one by one.

Another hour later, we were done. As we were leaving the place, I remembered the waiter and asked Deep to call him.

When the waiter came over, I bent over the table and told him to fuck me. He didn't need a second invite. In a flash, he had pulled out his cock and was stuck deep in my pussy and going furiously at it. A few minutes later, he had come all over my ass.

I saw the bowl full of cum lying there and picking it up, drank from it till I finished it.

"Let's go now. I am full and need to be fucked," I told Deep.

The restaurant was a short walk from our flat.

I felt like a queen walking among 10 guys who were happily fucking me silly.

"Why don't you take off your clothes?" Said one of them.

I looked up and down the road and saw that it was almost deserted.

"Why don't you take off my dress yourself," I said as I raised my hands.

A few seconds later I stood there on the road buck naked and in only a pair of sandals. We began walking and a few passersby stopped and gaped at me.

I waved at them and blew them kisses.

About 20 minutes later, we were back in the apartment after having let the guard grope me and finger my pussy and nibble my nipples.

I went to work on Horse and began licking and sucking his fuck log before getting on top of him and impaling my ass on it. Slowly, amid cheers from the rest of the guys, I took him all in my asshole and bottomed out. Horse smiled and then told me to rotate on his dick.

As I began turning and my back came into his view, he stopped me and then picked out the man with the next largest dick in the room and told him to get into my cunt.

"Let's fill her up," Horse said.

Minutes later, I had a dick in my ass, a dick in my cunt and was slobbering on the dick in my mouth.

The boys fucked me hard that night. By the time, they were done with me, I was dead tired, my pussy and asshole were sore and I couldn't walk. Around 4am, Horse carried me to the bed and dumped me there, cum still leaking from all my holes. I went off to sleep in a happy state.

12