One Night for My Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers were wet with our fluids and I tasted them. Tangy as she was, I acclimated to her scent and it became innocuous like you can't smell your own body. I swiped my fingers once on the tip of my nose before returning to massage her pussy.

As I licked her slit, my nose fell to her perineum and tickled her. I coordinated the tempo of my fingers on her clit, my tongue deep in her vagina, and my slick nose rimming lightly around her asshole. From my experience, all the nerves of her pelvis become electrified and she can't tell where I'm touching although her whole body is on fire.

After a few minutes, I came up for air and to see how the two were getting along. She still had her left hand around the base of his cock, bobbing quickly on the full length of his shaft and pausing momentarily to tongue him. Doug had her hair in a fist and marked the movement of her head on his prick. Knowing Cathy, their failure to advance was baffling.

I rubbed her butt deeply to get her attention before talking. "You should show him more of your skills. His testicles could use more attention."

Cathy stopped her sucking and looked back me. Her eyebrows rose as if to say, "Are you sure?" But she gave the softest smile, appreciating my permission. I nodded and as I leaned forward to see better, I traced my fingers up her ribs under her shirt to the bottom of her breasts.

Turning back to Doug, she held the full length of his shaft in her open hand, looked him in the eyes, and startled to tickle the thick central cord of his cock with the tip of her tongue. Light playful flicks down the center and along the edges, up and touching the sensitive glans and the spot under the crux of the corona, and down again to the base of his shaft. Up and down and each time lower until she tested the ravine between his testicles. Doug's eyes were rolling back as he tried to close them and he fell to the whim of her techniques.

She lifted his balls with the fingers of her right hand and licked the underside. Her tongue wiggled underneath and tested his perineum. Cathy started the slowest, lightest stroking of his cock in her left hand while she sucked his balls into her mouth, alternating right and left, and then playful licks around the base of his cock. Doug let go of her hair and clutched the sofa cushion. Unfortunately, her hair fell about her face and obscured my view.

I relinquished her breasts to sweep her hair back and continue the show. As she nuzzled down and lapped on his balls, I fondled her ear and thumbed her neck. I leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "You're a beautiful little cocksucker. I can see the glow in your face when you pleasure a cock. It makes me hard and I want to fuck you."

My raging hard-on jutted between her legs and pressed up her abdomen. I rocked my hips back and my dick slid to the entrance of her pussy. My pelvis and dick were tingling to enter her but I restrained from the natural inclination.

"Can you feel how I want to fuck you? Your pussy wants it. But that will be a nice gift for Doug, to let him tap you first. Don't make him come too quickly in your mouth. Crawl up and sit on his cock and I'll do something special for you."

Cathy pondered my words as she sucked his dick and let her fingers mock the sensation of her tongue on his balls. She drew his length ever so slowly into her mouth faintly glancing with her lips while her wet fingers worked feverishly on his testicles. That kept him on edge without pushing him to the point of no return. When she was confident that Doug was ready and had to fuck, then she sat back with his cock in her hands and surveyed him. I helped her lift the t-shirt up and off her body.

The little gasp, a catch of her breath, emanated as a reset for her balance and a transition to their greater intimacy. Cathy squatted on his thighs, bringing her pussy close to the cock she desired. Leaning forward, Cathy brushed her nipples across Doug's face, first across his cheeks and then his forehead and then finally to his lips. This was the first time I saw her receive the pleasure of his mouth on her flesh.

Cathy clutched the back of Doug's head and twisted her fingers through his hair while he teethed on her nipples. The arch to her back was graceful as she presented her tits to his lust, and the curve flowed naturally to her perfectly round ass firmed up on his legs. Inching forward, her right thigh and then her left, right and left, she raised her hips and guided Doug's cock to her pussy with her hand.

I wanted to see her pussy as she accepted his cock. I knelt behind for a close-up view. The moment his cock entered her cunt was strangely erotic, and it was not any attraction about Doug at all. I loved her body and seeing how her lips spread over the glistening head. In the future, a mirror might provide the same kind of imagery as I fuck her. Her body opened up as a perfection of nature and helped me empathize with her arousal.

At first her fingers helped spread the lips, but as she took the head and let the ridge of the crown bump in and out through the entrance of her cunt, she layered her fingers along her labia, guiding his dick and adding to her exhilaration. I know she loves that first penetration, when the friction is high and her muscles struggle to accommodate. At this stage I could see the engorged lips pulling in as his cock went farther, and then spreading around trying to keep a hold of the cock as it withdrew.

There was a whispering sound and I realized they were talking to each other. Although I missed the first part, I repositioned up behind her head and caught some of their interchange.

"You have a nice cock," she whispered in his ear. "Does that feel good?"

"You are amazing," he struggled to reply.

"I'm glad you like that," she cooed. "Your cock feels good in my pussy. I'm going slow to enjoy it longer."

She had his cock about halfway inside and was taking merely a couple millimeters more on each of the down strokes. I felt left out by their intense focus to each other. If I had put my cock in her mouth right then, I'm confident she would have slurped on it. Doug might have thought that rude and deflate as he was probably not cognizant of what a slut Cathy is. Again I restrained myself and maintained the attention to her body.

I whispered in her ear, "When you get settled, lean forward and go slowly and I'll do something exquisite for you."

She maintained her own pace but she did smile briefly to anticipate what I might do. I knelt behind again and held her hips in my hands. Not guiding her. More like feeling the motion of her pelvis without impeding as she lowered smoothly and then jutted her hips back at the end of each stroke for more stimulation on her clitoris. When she finally seated herself and I knew she had the full length of that cock in her body, she tilted her hips back and ground her clitoris on his groin.

I spread her ass cheeks and looked at her beautiful brown hole again. Each time she had lifted off the cock her asshole clenched and the subtle grooves radiated from her pucker hole. But now implanted on his cock, her muscles pulsated out and the ridges disappeared. Her perineum was slick where I had been playing with it yet her asshole was dry and begged for attention.

The next time she lifted off the cock I held her hips fixed and traced the tip of my tongue around her asshole. She caught her breath and held still at the sensation. I circled quickly around the rim of her ass and glanced my tongue once at the interior of her asshole toward her cunt. She tried to stay there but couldn't hold back and she thrust deeply on the cock, grinding her clitoris on Doug.

When she lifted, I held her fixed and repeated around the rim and poked inside before playing over that tender spot at the entrance she loves. She tasted dark and dirty. Her asshole was pulsating on its own. She ooo'd and tried to hold for me but couldn't take it and had to thrust on his cock.

We synchronized like that for a couple of minutes, letting her fuck deeply and then interludes of tickling her asshole and hitting the specific nerves she likes most. I teased down her perineum and back up to creep into her asshole.

On these tender strokes near her vagina I was sure not to touch Doug. I had no desire to touch him and no concern for whether he wanted to be touched. He was captivated by Cathy and probably had no idea I was tickling her ass. Imagine if our other guests heard the noise and came out to find this dirty little threesome. Would they join us or be lost to us as friends forever?

On one of her down strokes, as she ground crotch to crotch, I held her down and leaned forward to tongue her ass. She understood the change and tilted her hips forward to give me access. I poked my tongue deep inside and flicked the tip around the inside. Then I played back outside around the rim.

She had to thrust up and down and keep the fucking sensation alive. Presenting her asshole again, her clenching hole tried to throb as I rimmed her hole and made her perineum tingle. For her next return, I changed the sensation and thrust my tongue deep in her asshole, making my vascular muscle fat and hard. I moved her hips ever so slightly up and down where she was fucking his cock and my tongue at the same time.

She recognized my intent and we kept that motion, Cathy powering the action to thrust up and down on cock and tongue at the same time. She could lift completely off my tongue but the cock only withdrew halfway. Every five seconds she had to lift off completely for a couple of full strokes on Doug's dick. She moaned deeply as she had been holding her breath when I tongued her, trying to constrain herself from fucking him until she couldn't bear it any longer.

Taking a break, I retrieved the condoms from the cushion and set them on the sofa next to Cathy and Doug. I stood behind Cathy and spoke in her ear. "He has good stamina but he won't last forever. There are some condoms. Do you want to try a dp? Maybe slide off of him for a second and let me enter first."

Cathy continued to hump on Doug but she turned to glance at me and pushed her hair back. Her eyes were glazed over like she was only half listening. Cathy had locked her elbows with hands on Doug's shoulders to stabilize while bouncing on his cock. Her breathing became shallow and quick, and finally she gave a long sigh. I don't think she had an orgasm but she kind of reached a plateau.

Cathy swung her head back and up at me and said, "OK, I left the lube over by the stereo."

I nodded and went to retrieve the lube. Clever girl, bringing the lube and hiding it next to the stereo. When I came back to the duo, Cathy was on her knees again sucking his dick. She had her left hand on his thigh and bobbing quickly, slurping their juices, mostly her own vaginal fluid, and working her right fingers underneath his testicles.

Her ass presented nicely for me. Her pussy was gaping open and longing to be fucked. My dick was erect but not rock hard. A few strokes of my hand firmed it up. I peeled a condom onto my dick and lubed it.

I didn't go right for her ass. Her pussy was too inviting and I wanted to stimulate us together before testing the tight hole. I pushed in easily but she was firm. I was gratified that she was not too stretched. Cathy pushed back in rhythm and clearly enjoyed my hard dick inside her.

A couple of minutes of fucking her doggy style and I pulled out and slid the head of my cock up at the entrance of her butthole. Cathy fell off Doug's dick although she held it in her hand and pressed her nose into his balls. Small, gentle licks as she arched her back and stretched her butt cheeks in anticipation.

That first push through her cincture is always tough. I didn't force it. I probably should have eased a couple of fingers in first. The head of my cock was slick and Cathy did her best to relax at the pressure on her asshole.

Slowly I slid within until the crown of my cock could rub back and forth in the tight ring of her butt. I don't even like it much because she's too tight, but Cathy likes it a lot. Sometimes I wonder if she has more nerves in her ass than her pussy because she likes it that much.

Cathy's breathing was audible and combined a natural apprehension and response to the physical strain. She'd exhale on his balls and then lick with her tongue. As I slipped farther inside and started a rhythm in and out, she devolved to sucking on his testicle and stroking him lightly. She pushed his leg up on the couch and licked his perineum under his balls. Her concentration to Doug's dick and balls was equal to her response from my command of her ass.

I pinched her ear lobe to subtly get her attention. I said, "If you want to go for it, don't hold back. I think you may be inhibiting yourself. This is your night and you can get down as dirty as you want. I give you the freedom. You might as well go for it because you might not get another chance."

Cathy came up and licked the shaft of Doug's penis before a couple of quick sucks. Then she placed a hand up on Doug's chest. I don't know when he lost the t-shirt. She started talking to Doug and I think she misunderstood what I just proposed.

Cathy told him, "He's fucking my ass but I'd really like your dick back in my pussy. Can you handle that, to fuck me while he's inside?"

"If that's what you want," Doug complied.

"I'd like that," she said. She peeled a condom onto Doug's dick and added lube from the tube I had laid next to her. I continued a slow fuck of her ass.

While fucking her ass and fingering over her clitoris, I told her, "Come with me as I sit on the couch and you can lay on top of me."

Cathy let me guide her body. She stood halfway with me, then as I rolled over onto the couch next to Doug she let me swing her torso over top of mine. Once we balanced, I reset my dick fully inside. Cathy raised her legs to place her feet on my knees. I traced my hands up to her nipples and gave rolling pinches and swipes.

From Cathy's motions to come over, Doug stood and positioned himself between her legs. I touched her knees and spread her legs further. Looking down the length of her torso, I could see her gash open and imploring to be filled with his cock. Doug winced as if he suffered a mixture of lust and repulsion to see her cunt so raw and a dick up her ass.

Kneeling on one knee, Doug looked at Cathy's face while pushing his hand down on his cock to place the head on her clitoris. At least he knew enough to rub around on her vulva and spike her interest.

"Come on," Cathy pleaded. "Stick it in and fuck me."

As Doug entered, the pressure increased but I did not feel him directly until he pushed farther. Then his dick head pressed on her vaginal wall and created a more indefinite sweep along my cock, as if Cathy were licking me through a veil or when she'd play by mouthing my cock through my underwear. It was an interesting sensation to hold still and receive this vague stroke to my penis through Cathy's body, not exciting enough to work toward an orgasm but okay for a momentary diversion.

Cathy clearly enjoyed it. She gasped with each thrust, her torso flinching and her head jerking back on my shoulder. Doug should have started slower to let her accommodate. I think he had trouble holding back. I was worried she might pass out. The mixture of anxiety and distress and excitement flashing across her face was that intense.

Doug finally settled and was giving her a good fucking. He had put his hands on the back of the couch and held his body in a plank position to get a good angle where he could fuck her more naturally without worrying about me. I was pinching both her nipples in my fingers, titillating all her erogenous zones. Cathy's breathing became more labored along with Doug. Her head was next to mine and she was panting in my ear.

I turned to her to whisper in her ear. "If you think he's close, maybe you want his spunk in your pussy."

She was practically crying. "Don't tease me. You know I want it."

"It's your only night. Maybe you should go for it."

"You know that's wrong."

"Yeah, it's wrong. And you want it."

"Oh, god," she cried. Her body convulsed as she tried not to cry.

"Go ahead, tell him to lose the condom and dump his cum in your pussy."

She was speechless for several thrusts, the same convulsing attempt to not cry. Then she grabbed the back of Doug's head and pulled him down to whisper in his ear. I was sitting right there and could hear every nuanced tone.

She pleaded in a deep, raspy voice, not a growl but a vocal fry. "I want you to pull that condom off and shoot your cum in my pussy."

Doug didn't slow down his fucking. He was beyond controlling that. But he said, "That sounds wrong. What if you get pregnant?"

"I don't care," Cathy pleaded. "I've got to feel your hot cum shooting deep in my womb."

Doug reached his right hand down and the slightest hesitation to his strokes, I assume he pulled off the condom and pushed his dick back in her cunt. I could not feel any difference as I held in her ass. He resumed fucking her fast and hard. Faster now.

Cathy had one hand behind his head, fingering his hair, and reached the other down his back trying to finger his ass.

"Yes, that's it," she pleaded. "I want to feel your hot cum."

Doug started grunting and then he pushed hard and held still inside her. I saw the tension in his face and I knew he came deep inside my woman. Cathy said "Oooo" and then "Oh yes." She was very happy but I don't think she had an orgasm. I know her enough to see was acting a bit or being overly expressive to encourage Doug. But there was none of the seizure of her body or the little jerks and grinds she does to extenuate an orgasm.

Doug pulled slightly and rammed a second time. Clearly he continued to shoot cum in her womb.

Cathy grabbed his head close again and said in a plain volume, "Come up here and stick that in my mouth. I want to taste you."

Doug looked unsure at first but then he pulled up and stood on the couch with his feet on either side of us. He crouched to present his cock to Cathy's face. His cock was slimy and oozing cum. Cathy reached up through his legs and pressed the back of his ass to force his dick in her mouth. She inhaled him almost to a deep throat. His little balls were pulled up to his body but convulsing. I had no doubt his dick was throbbing and giving her a third or fourth spurt in the mouth.

Cathy pulled her hand down to tickle his balls with her fingers, trying to coax more cum from his body. She was slithering her fingers back up and maybe playing with his asshole. She let his dick pop out and smear around on her cheeks. Then pulling him hard and trying to swallow him.

All this time I had started to thrust in her ass. I sensed from her breathing and the way she tried to lose herself on his dick that she hoped to orgasm. But it wasn't happening. The angles weren't quite right and not enough physical stimulation to match her desire.

Another thirty seconds of holding still in Cathy's mouth and Doug had enough. He got off the couch and stood in front of us, not sure what to do. I thought, "OK get your dick out of my face, can't you see we're busy?"

Cathy directed him, "You go wash up first and then we'll follow. There are clean towels in the hall closet where I showed you."

Doug nodded. I suppose he expected a little more chatter or emotional response. I don't think he appreciated how this was a physical thing for Cathy and her body just had to have it.

As Doug was walking to the bathroom, Cathy tried to turn her face to me to match lips or rub her cheek against me. I wouldn't have it. I tilted my face away from her and didn't even look in her eyes. Not before seeing a smear of cum on her face. If that was part of her fantasy, it was her fantasy alone and not attractive to me.