One Night for My Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK" she assented. She turned her butt to spoon with me and she was quiet although I sensed her mind continued to race as I finally relaxed and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up later at 4am and Cathy was not in the bed. My first thought was that she went off to the bathroom. As she had left the door ajar, it was easy to crack it open and see the bathroom was open with the light off. I heard rustling from the living room, though.

I found my shorts in the dark and crept quietly toward the living room. I heard the commotion and the repetitious wet slapping as I got close to the corner, where I stopped and peered around. The shade on the patio door was open enough to shine moonlight in the room.

Cathy was on her back with her legs up on Doug's shoulders and he was pounding her pussy again. It's one of our favorite positions because it lets me go deep and bump her cervix. I doubt he was bumping her cervix but the angle let him make the most of it. He was holding her ankles on his shoulders and slamming his dick in her to the hilt.

Cathy was clutching the sofa and making little umm's and ahh's with each thrust. Doug supported her weight from the ankles and held her hips in the air off a pillow she had propped under her butt. Her head would jerk back and then down each time he shoved her body. Her shoulders lay on the artisan blanket we bought in Colorado, which I guess she had given to Doug to make his bed on the couch.

It bothered me that she tried our favorite positions on Doug. I chastened myself. Most positions were our favorites, and of course she'd use the positions she liked. But she could have woken me up if she wanted a good fucking. Instead, she snuck out here and hit Doug again. I suppose that shows how you need details to your rules or ensure you agree on definitions before you give a free night. Assuming she thought it was still the same night I gave her. I assume that's why she decided it was OK to sneak out here and fuck him again. So petty of me to be mad when I gave her this freedom to be wanton.

Doug reached down with one hand and tweaked her nipples. Cathy was naked and it didn't seem like she had brought any clothes with her. I guess she didn't care if her guests woke up and saw her fucking around.

Doug whispered, "Maybe I should pull out?"

"Don't you dare," she warned.

"It's dangerous. What if you get pregnant?"

"I'll run out tomorrow for morning after pills."

"A condom would be easier."

"I want to feel your cum shooting inside me again. I woke up and it was like my body was starving."

"God, you're so damn sexy."

"I love your prick inside of me. How hard you are. I feel your naked lust. It's nice to be wanted."

"Oh I want you. I want you to visit me in the dorm room. Will you visit me?"

"We have tonight. Make the most of it and squeeze whatever cum you've got left into my womb."

I could have felt relieved that she did not agree to prolong their relationship. But realistically, I did not like the depth of her intimacy. Her passion was captivating and she would return to the better loving I provide. Physical loving and an understanding of her being. But they shared a profound bond that might not end in one night. Was I being creepy to hide around the corner listening to them? That made me feel like a cuckold. I felt like she was cheating though I had given her permission.

I heard her again. "You're swelling inside me. Are you ready to cum?"

"I'm almost there. Are you ready to cum?"

"Don't wait for me. I want the warm jet of your spunk erupting inside me now."

I heard his grunts and her moans to coax him. I stepped backward to avoid being caught when they quit and held quiet.

There were a hundred questions in my head as I waited in bed. Would she admit what she did without me having to ask her in the morning? Would she buy the morning after pills and explain it then? Would she promise that it's over or would she sneak off to visit him? There is no way to be sure, even if she said tomorrow that it is over, that she could control herself and not repeat this a month from now. When you give your partner freedom, you have to accept there can be an emotional bond and not only physical. My stomach twisted but I also felt the fire in my loins and my longing to fuck Cathy. I compelled myself to be patient and let her play this out.

As the time ticked on and she did not return, I realized that she was sleeping with Doug on the couch and would sneak back in an hour or two before our other guests awoke.

And what about the next time I was flirting with another woman? Would she encourage us or dump her jealous vibe on me? I don't blame her emotions because truly I'm jealous, too. I gave her the night and I expect the same freedom from her. These things may end badly. She'll blame me for getting mad at her. I encouraged her and even directed her to do the most intimate acts. This was hypnotic the first instance and grated on me the second time. It's my own damn fault and I need to own that.

Our talk tomorrow will have its purpose, after the guests eat breakfast and leave, and possibly Doug lingers hoping to continue something beyond a peck on the cheek good-bye. Our talk will solve nothing. There will be months of paranoid questions and checking the clock after her class ends and maybe spying on phones and computers. I will have to teach myself a new outlook of consideration. Once you start it never ends.