One Night for My Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked. "You didn't cum yet, did you?"

"Not yet," I agreed. "It will take too long in your ass. Do you want me to fuck your mouth or your pussy?"

"Come on, fuck my pussy."

Cathy wiped her arm across her cheek to dry it as she rolled over with her face on the side of the couch and her butt up for doggy style. I put a clean condom on my cock as was our custom for hygiene.

I mounted her doggy style quite easily. Too easy. All squishy and loose from Doug's cum. Although I didn't have weird disgust, her lack of muscle control and the extra fluid inhibited the friction. I was hard and could work through it, and my body wanted to come. But I had to reset the timing, and deliberately slowed to let the excitement build for us.

I confided, "Our pace is off and not sure if this will be satisfying."

"It's OK, do it," Cathy panted. I sensed she was placating me but I wanted it to be right.

"Try turning this way." I flipped her body more on her right side, her head laying on the arm rest with my legs scissoring between hers. That let me rub my balls and the meaty bulge of my scrotum on her leg and bump more directly on her clitoris with my groin and thigh.

I liked this position better and could get stimulation along my entire penis that kept me harder. At first I grabbed her neck and pushed my thumb in her mouth. She sucked on it as a small penis. Although the gesture had no emotional import, she was content to savor the tactile enticement. Our return to simultaneous stimulation across different parts of her body let Cathy rebuild a rhythm.

I reached down between us and rubbed over her vulva. Maybe it was too much as she squeezed her legs against me. I held tight over her vulva instead of teasing her clitoris. She liked me pounding her hard.

I hoped to make her cum with me, as we usually do. I was going faster than usual to stay hard. A devil's dilemma, to go fast and cum without her or to fail in my attempt as I wait for her orgasm, maybe go soft myself. That never happened before.

Fortunately, I had not cum yet and we had re-engaged into our usual patterns and mutual embrace. The familiarity of our shared experiences over-powered the novelty of her new friend or forbidden desires. Cathy was huffing and fighting to clutch the armrest on each thrust and I recognized her proximity to gratification to set my pace.

The shower went off and I knew Doug would return soon. I thought, "If he hurries, he can see how hard Cathy fires off when you fuck her right."

I kept going hard. I asked her, "Are you close? I had to go faster to regain my mojo."

"Keep going. Don't stop. I can feel you swelling inside me. Give it to me."

When she begs for it, she wants it then. I like to withhold it from her another few minutes, to take her beyond the point of control. As my cock swelled hard and bumped her cervix, pressed hard to her womb with the warm flow of sperm in the condom, her body spasmed and clenched on my leg.

"Ohh, yes," she whimpered.

I gave her a few more strokes before holding tight deep in her pussy and shooting the rest of my load. Although my spunk was filling the condom, she felt the gush of warmth. Her body jerked and clenched tight in repeated convulsions.

Laying my head on her shoulder, I rested still to let my body cycle down. Doug was at edge of the hallway, leaning against the wall corner. He had donned his shorts and t-shirt again. The twisted lips and lowered chin could best be interpreted at a resignation that Cathy had reclaimed our devotion. I closed my eyes and didn't worry about him.

When Cathy sensed I had recoiled and I lifted my weight to let her know, she said, "Let me clean up next. I'm kind of a mess." I kissed her ear and let her go.

She passed Doug on her way to the bathroom with a fleeting brush of her hand on his forearm. I was disconcerted standing in the room naked with the spent condom hanging on my dick, although I had some pride for the balloon full of cum hanging there. Grabbing my beer bottle, the other condoms on the floor and my clothes, I headed to the kitchen. The shorts were dropped to the floor and the half spent beer placed on the counter. I moved a cardboard container within the trashcan to bury the used condoms underneath and prevent our other house guests from stumbling upon them in the morning. After washing my hands in the sink, I used a paper towel to dry my hands and then wipe my dick. It was sufficient at the time before I could shower. I put on my gym shorts again and carried the muscle shirt in my hand.

Doug was back to drinking his beer on the couch. I didn't want a lot of conversation with him. No hard feelings. But no desire to prolong or make a relationship more than this physical gift for Cathy. As I walked by to the bedroom, I told him, "I'm going to take a shower, too."

I could have joined Cathy in the shower but I left her time to decompress. She was taking a long shower and maybe she was diddling herself in the stream of water. I'm certain she had a good orgasm with me. Every now and then she gets so jacked up that she keeps going and wants to cum a second or third time.

I waited in the bedroom. When I heard the water stop, I gave her a couple more minutes before arriving outside the bathroom door. Cathy was coming out with a towel wrapped around her body, which she deftly positioned to cover her tits and just down past her pussy, as far as it could reach. I patted her belly instead of kissing her and went in for my shower. If any of the guests were awake and heard the three showers go off, they were surely wondering by then.

Water soaked the top of my head and dripped down my shoulders and torso as my mind replayed the events. I wondered if the interlude met Cathy's expectations. There was a lot of physical activity that would fuel unique memories. Although she didn't direct the positions or combinations, being pleasured at both ends and our double penetration fit her fantasies and the stories we read together. I scrubbed well on all parts of my body and together with the hot massage to my muscles, I felt rejuvenated.

Upon drying myself and holding a towel around my waist, I returned to our bedroom and expected that Cathy would be snuggled in bed waiting for me. She was not. I suspected she went off to chat with Doug and wrap it up. If I had been completely trusting and courteous for the freedom I granted her, I would have left the two on their own for a while. My fear and jealousy got the better of me. I found a fresh pair of shorts and returned to the living room.

As I rounded the corner from the hall, I was a bit shocked to see Cathy on the sofa sucking Doug's dick again. He was laying back propped against the right arm rest with his legs akimbo and Cathy was laying on her belly from the left side of the couch and her head sandwiched between his thighs. She held his ass in both palms as though she was serving up his cock, trying to deep throat him.

I came forward and sat on the coffee table off the end by Cathy's feet. The cradle toy made a clack as I jarred the balls, and I had to still them in my hand. The noise jarred Cathy and Doug. They both looked at me, Doug peering through half closed eyes and Cathy tilting her head back momentarily to look askance in my direction. Cathy quickly reset herself and slurped loudly, preoccupied on Doug's penis.

Since Doug was peering at me, I directed my question to him. "Does she want to have another go? Ready for round two?"

"I don't know," he mumbled. "We were kind of snuggling and it happened."

Cathy stopped momentarily to mumble up to Doug, "Can you can tell him? Tell him what I said so I can keep going." She resumed sucking on Doug's dick and stroking his ass.

Doug opened his eyes again. He said, "Cathy told me, 'I want to suck your dick again and this time I want to swallow your cum.' You know, she really knows how to treat a man."

"Oh, OK. Maybe I'll watch a bit." I tried to absorb if there was more to this than Cathy's animal lust.

"Yeah, ok," Doug mumbled. "It doesn't bother me if you watch. You can sit there."

How presumptuous. No doubt Doug had a new found confidence and pride to deliver on his manhood. But he sort of went over the line. Did he think he was dominant or superior to me just because he had his dick in my woman's mouth?

I went to the kitchen to retrieve the last half of my beer and some chips. Maybe Cathy would impress me by demonstrating her endurance. Or she'd teach me some new technique she read about. I expected Cathy to stage some edgy and memorable demonstration, provocative enough to make me fuck her at the end like she was screaming yes while her mouth was saying no. Or maybe I was petty by trying to minimize the effect through my feigned nonchalance and sarcastic crunching on chips.

I don't know why her act seemed like a violation. I had given my woman permission to enjoy the night and encouraged her to release all inhibitions. I had pushed her to be more intimate with her lover in the lifestyle, the kind of modern freedom I wanted her to give me. Why should I be shocked she took advantage?

When I returned to their romp, I pulled the coffee table over to the right side closer to Cathy's head. The damn toy went off again, sending all the balls bouncing in different directions. Cradle all right. Like the pendulum was such a simple lesson of inertia that it could give birth and nurse the gravity of Newton's discoveries. I set the toy over on the stereo and quieted the balls again.

When I sat back on the coffee table, I had my legs spread and chest forward. I wasn't deliberately aggressive but it was a natural position to observe and assimilate Cathy's behavior.

Doug opened his eyes part way again. "You were in the kitchen and Cathy told me to give more detail. I didn't catch it all. Something about giving you that benefit if you're going to be a spectator."

At that time Cathy lifted her mouth off his penis and licked down the shaft to his testicles. She pulled his leg over her head to open his groin where she could lick down under his balls. As she twisted I saw the tortoiseshell barrette keeping her hair back. A design of two doves in flight was etched in the rich brown tortoiseshell barrette that I bought her on our romantic weekend in Sonoma wine country. She rarely wore it, but I guessed she wanted to keep her hair back and she did not remember any significance.

Doug twisted his head to continue talking to me.

"When she came out in that towel, I mean she's hot and I was instantly like hard again. She sat down practically on top of me and rubbed my chest. I kissed her forehead and told her that was extraordinary. She kissed me on the lips and said, 'I want to do something special for you.'"

"I assured her, 'That was special.' She said, 'I want to suck your dick again. This time I want to swallow your cum. I love your jizz flooding up through my body but I didn't get to drink your cum the way I want to.'"

I knew his words were true because that's the way Cathy talks. I thought her words had been from the heart and only to my ears. It hurt to hear the same words given to another man. I tried to accept that she repeated phrases that play in a man's mind and own him. How many others had she told?

Leaning a little more forward, I answered Doug. Well, I answered the both of them. "Cathy loves sucking dick and swallowing. I know she wanted to show you what a dirty little cocksucker she can be. And why not? Why shouldn't she show off when she's the best?"

Doug looked down to Cathy. "She is an extraordinary woman. Every touch of her body is superlative. She told me she was going to do something special and she wasn't kidding."

As Doug relayed that, Cathy pushed his leg up higher over her head until his foot was on the back of the sofa. Cathy licked down over his perineum, slobbering around it and treating the sides the same way I lick her labia. Then her tongue slipped down as if seeking its own desire, like a newborn kitten rooting through mama's fur until it finds the teat to nurse. She licked down and stuck the tip of her tongue in his asshole.

Slow, light touches of her fingers on the shaft of his penis. Stroking up and letting her thumb and forefinger fall into a circle that she twisted around the crown. Simultaneously, her tongue rimmed around his asshole and intermittently poked at the entrance near his perineum. All the moves that we had taught each other.

"Oh, god," Doug groaned. "That's unbelievable."

Cathy smiled as she lapped at his asshole. She elongated her tongue and pushed it in his brown hole like she was fucking him. Cathy was laying partway on her side to face directly into his body. Her left hand continued to titillate his penis but her right hand snaked down between her legs, pushed the towel open, and started to frig her clitoris.

A little push of her butt to the edge of the couch and legs spread wider made the towel split off her pelvis. She gave me a nice view as she pinched her labia and swept her fingers over her clitoris, the same way she likes my tongue. I wondered if she was inviting me to get down between her legs and lick her. She seemed happy with her own fingers. Cathy put her foot up on the back of the sofa, which was not a natural position but opened her body and made her exhibition more explicit.

Cathy moaned as she tongued his asshole. She kissed his asshole and then slurped around on his perineum, changing the motions and spots to keep the stimulation interesting. Opening her hand around the dick she worked her tongue up the shaft, inhaled the head and twisted her lips around on the ridge.

Her left hand drew down from the shaft, ringed the base momentarily as she popped her mouth on the head of his cock, and then let her fingers trace down his perineum like they were little tongues having a party on his ballsack. As her strokes up from his perineum under his balls became more firm, she sucked deeper and deeper on the shaft of his penis. Doug's body was reacting to her direction and his hips pulsated slightly forward in unison as Cathy pumped her mouth down his dick.

I admit that it was strangely erotic to watch her technique. Like replaying a video of the times we made love together. All her fondling and petting when she craves a penis elicited the emotions of when I loved and commanded her pussy and mouth. The unbridled passion and sexual charge of her body explodes.

Cathy was deep throating him and fingering his asshole. She could never deep throat me from that position without gagging. But she had her throat relaxed and pushed her lips out to meet his testicles at the base of his penis. Her right hand was working feverishly over her clit. The fingers of her left hand worked more gently on his testicles. The middle finger pushed hard deep in his asshole. She wiggled the finger inside. I knew she was reaching to milk his prostate gland directly.

I coached him. "She likes it when you're about to cum, if you finger her hair and guide the tempo." It could have sounded lame as I said it, like maybe I was struggling to be involved. But I know she likes that and it seemed fitting to assist her submission for what she wanted to achieve.

They seemed lost to each other though Doug let his hand drop to the side of her head while his hips pumped more deliberately. Cathy increased her pace and tried to force Doug to cum hard down her throat. With her right hand working her own clit, she pushed a finger in her pussy and clenched her thighs on her hand. Doug pumped hard and then held still in her mouth as he groaned. I saw the muscles of Cathy's throat jump as she swallowed.

I asked, "Did you enjoy that, Cathy?"

Cathy held her mouth tight on his dick and continued to swallow. Then to coax the remaining cum from Doug, she eased her mouth slowly up and down and stroked the little balls that were pulled into his body. His cum dribbled out of her mouth and down his dick.

"I'm always torn, whether I like to cum more in her mouth or her pussy," I jabbered on. "She's so good at both."

Doug had his head laid back with eyes closed and mouth agog. I think he was still coming down off his high.

Cathy drew up off his penis and kissed the tip. She licked around the head and touched it to parts of her face.

When Doug looked down to see how she was doing, she smiled up at him and kept her eye contact as she licked down his penis and curled her tongue to scoop the errant cum off his dick. She swiped a finger across her cheek and pushed the dribble of cum into her mouth. Cathy sucked on her finger with a smack at the end.

Doug sat dumbfounded and Cathy sat up on him to dominate his attention. She grabbed his ears and bumped noses with him. He returned her smile. She pecked him on the lips and when he responded, she kissed him deeply. From his open mouth and bulging cheeks, I think she stuck her tongue deep inside and he took it.

When they broke for air, he whispered, "You're too nice to me. That was incredible."

"I'm glad you liked that. I wanted to make that special for you."

"Oh, that's an understatement. You gave me the best sex of my life. Can I return the favor?"

"You made me cum hard and set my pussy on fire when I swallowed your jizz. I felt your intensity, believe me, and you pushed all my buttons."

"Do you like all that dirty talk?" Doug asked her.

"Like when I say jizz?" Cathy chuckled. "Guys like it and it doesn't bother me. We should be honest with each other. Would you rather I say ejaculate? That you ejaculated in my mouth and that helped me orgasm?"

"I want to be respectful," Doug assured her. "I want you to know that I respect you and value every part of your mind and your personality."

Their pillow talk irritated me. I felt if she needed intimacy to wrap up her escapade then I'd leave them privacy to play it out. I told them, "I'm going to brush my teeth."

Doug looked over at me as Cathy laid her head on his chest, closed her eyes and played with his light curly hair. Doug said, "That's probably a good idea. Cathy will probably be in soon."

I thought that was cute. Like Doug controls the whole situation. Feel good about yourself, buddy, because I doubt it will happen again.

I brushed my teeth and took a piss before heading to bed. Cathy did come in to join me about twenty minutes later. She was naked and snuggled up to my back with her arm folded over my abdomen and hand on my solar plexis.

"Are you awake?" she asked me.

"Yes, still a bit awake."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad at you. Doug tried to dis me. But I'm not mad at you."

"You don't usually keep your back to me and your body tense and rigid."

I turned my body over to face her and tried to relax my muscles. "Is that better?" I asked. "Do you need me to fuck you again?"

"I'm not sure I can do it again right now," she deferred. "I'm worn out and I'm a mess, too. I mean, emotionally and psychologically. My body is all jittery and my feelings are kind of flying up and down."

"Maybe we'd both do better to talk in the morning then."

"OK. I wanted to make sure you're ok. Thank you for giving me a free night. I know when I gave you a free night, it wasn't easy."

Cathy tried to kiss me but I turned my face away.

"You're not going to kiss me?" she asked.

"Yeah, well, not after you licked his ass and swallowed his cum. I don't want to kiss his ass but I can tolerate that you found it erotic."

"Doug didn't have a problem kissing me."

"That's his cum. When you blow me then I kiss you, right? Did you brush your teeth?"

"I always brush my teeth before bed. How long will that last, do you think?"

"I gave you a night to be intimate with someone else. I gave you that freedom. We should talk about it tomorrow when we've had a day to analyze our behavior or whatever method you use to equilibrate."