One Night, Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When will you get home? Sorry, it's not like I want to force you, just asking," I asked cautiously.

"I want to wait for the morning to come, then I can take the airport bus," she replied, her face got seriously.

"With your luggage so heavy, why not take a taxi?" I asked. At that time I myself also thought, at this time there was no airport bus that could take me home, at four in the morning they were just operating again. Taking a bus is quite cheap, if I take a taxi I have to pay almost eight times the extra cost. Likewise if taking a taxi online.

"I am traumatized by taking a taxi alone," she answered rather slowly.

she answered slowly.

"I don't see you as someone with financial problems, not like me," I said without hesitation, admitted that I couldn't waste money for just only any kind of transportation to took me home.

"Not like that, I... almost got raped by the driver," the answer sounded choked.

I was surprised, and tried to understand it.

"At that time I fell asleep and woke up when he began to fondle my body, and realized I was in a place I did not recognize, I rebelled and managed to run away, leaving my belongings behind. Luckily I, like you said, 'tomboy', so that my cellphone and wallet are always in my pants, so I don't lose my most important assets than just photography equipment or clothes," she explained.

"Since then I don't want to take a taxi if I'm alone anymore," she said.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

She mentioned the opposite direction to my house.

I thought for a moment.

"What if I accompany you to take a taxi to your apartment, then after that I proceed to my house," I offered.

She looked at me.

"Where do you live?" she looked at me. I was a bit surprised, she did not add a sentence with the word 'sir' to her question, which is usually spoken to people who are much older, according to the habits of our people.I mentioned the area where I live.

"You said before, the cost of a taxi will be a problem for you. If you accompany me, then turn to your house, it will make you have to pay triple, meaning your money will be drained," she said with a laugh.

"I don't want to insult you, if I offer to pay your taxi fees," she said again.

She was right, I thought.

"What if you accompany me, then stay there until morning, and after that you can get a bus or other public transportation," she said.

I thought, rather than staying here until morning, while the atmosphere of the shop also seemed to have begun to quiet, and the owner had given the sign would close the shop, I agreed. She also said before that she lives alone. It's just that I feel uncomfortable, because I have never visited the house of any woman who lives alone, especially in the early morning like this.

When we were in the taxi, we didn't talk much, she went back to sleep on the opposite side of me. About an hour later we entered an apartment complex.

"Which apartment is it?" asked the driver.

I woke Eve, then she pointed to the third building.

I helped her carry her large suitcase and camera case, while my backpack was carried by her. Take the elevator to the eighth floor, the top floor.

On that floor there are about eight doors. Eve opened the last door.

This is my palace, which I bought myself from my work," her tone showed pride in herself.

The room is very neat and organized, with a spacious bedroom, guest room and family room, the bathroom and the kitchen. The balcony was changed to a workspace. As she said, there is no air conditioner, every room is equipped with a fan attached to the roof, except the work space, because that is an open space.

"Looks like you're tired and need to rest. You take a shower first, and just sleep in my bed, I will still do something, don't hesitate or be afraid, I will not rob you," she said with a laugh. "Besides, I had slept well enough on the plane and in the taxi."

I couldn't say anything more. Opened my backpack, Opened my backpack, took out a pair shorts pant and shirt. Actually I wanted to sleep in full clothes, but I won't to made the bed which so looks clean to be dirty.

After cleaned myself up and changed clothes, I asked permission to use her bed. She turned off the bedroom lights before went out and closed the door. My feelings was stould not comfortable with this situation. I was in a beautiful young woman bedroom, who had only met for only a few hours. But I'd really tired, especially after carried the bag and camera box are really heavy. So soon I felt asleep.

....

I woke up, and felt something above my body. The room still dark, and I didn't know what time it was. I realized, I was under a blanket, while someone hand was on my chest, a woman's hand. And her head, her face very close to my head, I heard her breath soft, blowed on the side of my face.

Eve!

She slept beside me, covered my chest with her right hand.

God, what happened?

I could not move, worried to make her wake up, because her hand was above my body. What should I do?

Eve moved her hand, I thought she was going to let it go from my body, but instead, she went down further down my belly and... Oh God, her hand was right above my pants, in which my morning penis has enlarged and... tense.

"Hmmm, it looks like both of you are awake," Eve's voice was heard. I turned my head toward her, what was her meant? both of you? Then, I just realized what she meant was me and... my cock. I felt embarrassed, but I couldn't control the situation. I was really horny. Moreover, Eve did not just put her hand, she rubbed it.

God...

"What time is it?" I asked, tried to control the situation.

Eve pressed her body against me, and I gasped, when one of her leg is placed on my thigh, and I felt... I was sure she had worn nothing clothes. What did her have had in mind? Tries to seduce an old man like me? Even my ex-wife so easily left me, runned out to other men who might be better than me.

"Maybe it's 6 o'clock in the morning, I haven't come out," she said while pressed her body to me.

I felt her breasts pressed against the side of my chest, her breath felt warm on my face. I have hadn't moved at all, I still didn't believe this situation, like a dream.

"It seems like it hasn't been used well for a long time," she said as she continued to rubbed my cock from the top of my pants.

"How do you know?" I asked in a muffled voice, because I admitted, I felt pleasure that I hadn't felt for a long time, touched by the woman in that section.

"You said yourself that no one is waiting for you at your rented house, except for books and thin mattresses on the floor," she replied.

"That doesn't mean I don't have a wife," I protested.

"I'm sure you've had a wife, and that means you don't have any more," she concluded. She is very smart.

"Looks like you're used to doing this to other people," I confronted her.

"Being used means that often, I've only done it with three people before, do you think more than once can be said as often?" she asked.

I did not answer. My mind was locked in the pleasure of the strokes she kept doing, so that my cock was got more bigger and harder.

"My virginity was snatched away by my boyfriend in college, and the next day he was with another girl, my second experience was with my fellow photographers, when we went on a business trip, just one night stand, and the next day he returned to his wife, the last with a tourist, a woman...," she paused to see my reaction.

"Likewise, the next day she returned to her country," she continued without hesitation to told me of her sex life.

"Why aren't you married?" I asked. "You are quite beautiful, charming, although impressed tomboyish, I guess your age is enough, how exactly?"

"Twenty-six," she answered softly, because her face was gotten closer to mine.

"Same as my daughter's age, and she's married, gave me a two-year-old granddaughter," I explained that I was in the category of grandparents.

"Looks like you're still around... mmm... fifty years old?" she asked.

She rubbed my cock faster, the squeeze even harder.

"Nearly fifty-one," I confirmed.

"Hmmm... I'm sure you still have enough vitality," she replied calmly.

"You haven't answered my question," I said.

She kissed my cheek gently. God... I gasped, my blood fluttered, it was delicious.

"I am waiting for someone, whom I have loved since I was in school, love died, even though it seems like I have no hope of getting it, so I fell into someone else's arms. But I will still wait for him, looking for opportunities to find out how he is, knowing of his sadness and his happiness, waiting for him to fall into my arms, and have him forever," she said while still kissed my cheek, while her hands squeezed my cock wilder.

"Then..." my sentence was broken because she suddenly climbed onto me, her lips kissed mine, so sweet, so I could no longer to controllel myself, I kissed her back and hugged her, while her hands locked both sides of my face. Wild kisses, our tongues twisted together, our saliva exchanged, my hands began gropped all over her bare body, rubbed and squeezed her breasts, her buttock, which so dense, but so soft against her skin. She has still above me.

Eve got up and sat on my stomach, pulled the blanket that covered us and threw it under the bed, in the dim light of fentilation, I saw a beautiful reflection of her body, hair slightly below her shoulders, a beautiful face that looked thirsty with love. I was as like as in a dream.

Eve took off my shirt and removed it from my body, then kissed me again. I who was also thirsty for love and immediately kissed back, just a few moments, before she turned to kissed my chin, neck, chest, stomach, and then rose to took off my shorts and my underwears, so my cock was soared. Morning penis, which is certainly fuller and harder. Eve grabbed my cock, rubbed, squeezed and finally she sucked my cock with her mouth, her tongue licked on the tip of the head of my cock. I felt like I was floated above the clouds, enjoyed a sensation I hadn't felt for a long time. Eve sucked my cock with her mouth, a few moments before she got up and climbed back on my crotch, aimed my cock to her pussy, I was still not moving, still not aware of my disbelief of unexpected pleasure before.

I enjoyed the sensation of the process of entry, her pussy felt cramped, but it was very wet, until finally, I felt the hair on my cock touched with thin hair over her pussy. The tip of the head of my cock touched with something soft and warm.

Evi placed both of her hands on my chest, and I placed both of my hands on both sides of her hips, as she began to row her hips slowly, as she began to moved her hips slowly, forth and back. I floated in pleasure. I rubbed her buttocks and squeezed, she kept ride slowly, along with the sound of her sighs, as well as my sighs.

Slowly but surely, Eve's move accelerated her hips back and forth, twisting occasionally, twisted my cock. I was increasingly hovering. My sighs changed to moans, her moans changed to loud groans. Eve was got faster, her moans began to scream, until finally her body shook, stretched, upturned her head, I felt my cock squeezed by the muscles of her twitching vagina. She has reached her orgasm, a powerful orgasm. Eve dropped her body into my body, kissed me fiercely, I pushed her, took over position, without taking my cock out from her pussy. Eve spread her legs, so I was free to controled this love ark, pumped her pussy from a slow and gentle tempo, until finally it was faster and harder. Evi squeezed my two arms, she shook her head from left to right, as I kissed her neck, while my cock continued to move up and down in the her love hole.

The pleasure that possessed me grew stronger, I felt I drifted higher, higher, higher, until finally I could not hold back anymore. I tried to pull my cock from her, but Eve held me with both legs and hands on my buttocks.

"Don't pull... don't pull..." she screamed.

I have had no more time, and something moves from my testicles, flowed in my cock channels, and then sprayed from the tip, in her pussy, many times, I did not knows how many bursts. While I felt my cock squeezed by the strength of her muscular muscles pussy that twitched violently.

"Arghhhh...," I growled as I felt my sense was thrown high into the sky, to my paradise of pleasure. Simultaneously with Eve's screams.

"Pooopppe!... Oh, Poooooope!" she screamed.

For a moment I was surprised to hear the words in her scream, but I did not have time to though about, because it was locked in my extraordinary pleasure.

A moment later I felt I was on earth again, and still above her body. My cock was still in her soaked pussy, so warm and made me comfortable.

I kissed her softly, which she kissed back softly too.

I broke the kiss, and looked into her eyes.

She smiled.

"Sorry..." she said softly.

"You must have been my student, because only my students called me 'Pope' like that," I said without the accusation.

"Yes, I'm sorry," she said as she rubbed my face. "Have you started to remember me?"

I shook my head.

"Remember, one of Rachel's friends, your daughter, who always wears a hat, because her hair is short and never wears a skirt, like a boy?"

I began to remember. The only female student who wears a trousers uniform, and not a skirt.

"Wait... Boy...? Are you Boy? " I asked.

Eve nodded and laughed.

"That's my calling, because I'm a tomboy," she laughed.

I remember one of my daughter's friends who was called by the name "Boy", when came into my house with my daughter, I thought she was really a boy.

"I'm not your student directly, because you never entered my class, I entered your school in 11th grade, moved from Surabaya, and you taught in a class that was not my major, but since I first saw you, I idolized you, and often sneaked into classes where you taught, without you noticed," she said. "I am impressed with the way you teach, so clear, so close to the students, so understanding what is necessary and unnecessary for students to know."

"I began to feel in love with you, as a man, after I knew you had divorced your wife, and hoped to be your wife, but I realized, you were a good person, and would not marry a student of yours, moreover I was a friend of your daughter. I was determined "One day after I work I will look for you, and now I think..., this is the end," she said. I saw tears flowing, I wiped them gently.

"Since I started traveling in the framework of my work, I made friends with the flight reservation clerk, and asked her if your name was on the flight at her airline, to immediately notify me, so that I could find you. I know you often travel throughout the country. Several times she told me that your name was on the flight schedule, but at that time I was somewhere else far away, and yesterday, when I heard from my friend, that you were on a flight from Makassar, and I happened to be there too, but my schedule was supposed to be in the afternoon day, I immediately asked her to change, and asked her to place me in a chair next to you, "Eve's voice sounded full of emotion. Happiness in her eyes.

Was it true that she loves me at this way?

"I love you, Joseph Mohan, I love you like crazy, Pope, I want to be your wife, forever," Eve sobbed.

I didnt know what should I say. I felt like I got a surprise. Loved by a young, beautiful and smart girl. And she has struggled to got me. I have had not easy to fall in love with someone, but after knew her efforts to got my love, I... I'm confused.

"Pope?" she called me between sobs.

I looked into her eyes deeper.

"Are you really sure about that? You already known my situation, my age, my economic situation? What about your family? Would it not create some or even more a big problem to you?" I asked.

"My family is a moderate family, especially since I am an adult and have the right to make my own choices," she replied.

I paused, rubbing her face softly and giving her a soft kiss.

"I never thought to make love with my own student, even more so to marry her," I said, kissed the side of her lips.

She closed her eyes, while her tears flowed again.

"Could I call you Lyn?" I asked.

"Lyn? Why?"

"I just want to call you in a different way, your name is Evelyn, right?"

She began to smile again. I saw her smile, and I began to... fall in love with her.

"Lyn was my parents' call for me at home," she said. "I like the nickname."

"Hmm, I didn't expect that, but... I admit it now, and I hope for forever, I... I... love you too, Lyn," I said in a rather hoarse voice.

Eve, or Lyn for me from now, her' eyes were enlarged and began move to stared both of my eyes.

"Oh, Pooooope...," Lyn hugged my head tightly.

"Thank you... thank you... I love you... I love you...," she shouted.

A few moments later, we kissed again, deeper, longer, more intimate.

Nearly five minutes later, we broke our kisses. She carresed my face, her face looked flowery, and I was happy to see it.

"So, among your students, I am the first to be your lover? And the second woman in your life?" she asked softly.

"The first student, yes, and I hope the last. But you are the third woman," I replied calmly.

"Wow, who's first?" She asked.

"My college friend, from my mountaineering club, we made love in a hut, in the middle of the forest when we climbed the mountain just both of us, but after we went down the mountain, she was with another man," I said with a smile.

She laughed. I liked the way she laughs, I thought it was not to be wrong if I accepted her love.

"The second?"

"My wife... my ex-wife, Rachel's mother," I said.

"Wow, that means the third one is someone who was present when you still married? Does that mean you was cheated on your wife?" she asked with an expression of disbelief.

"Not really," I replied, shook my head.

She looked at me, waiting for me to continue.

"When I was on Flores Island, in a city at a high altitude, a city that is always cold, even though the sun is overhead, the last day of the activity before my return, I got a text message from my wife, that she asked for a divorce, and intended to marry her boyfriend, after almost a year her affair was known to me and Rachel. I also got a call from Rachel, gave me support. However, my heart still feels broken."

I looked down, kissed her neck gently, to pacify my heart. She stroked my hair.

"At that time, I was completing the administration of activities with a colleague of mine, whom I knew was a widow, in her forties, in accordance with her confession when talking. She saw a change in my attitude and asked, at first I didn't tell, but because of the pressure in my heart, I finally told the contents of my wife's message, and... suddenly she hugged me, took me to my hotel room, and... you know, she accompanied me all night with her passion for love, "I said. "She accompanied me to the airport, and said that if I returned to the island she would always accept me. But until now, I haven't had a turn to go there again."

"Woow...," Lyn smiled. "So you're not mad to me?"

"Mad? Why should I mad to you?" I asked.

"Trapped you to come here?" she asked.

"Yes, I am indeed trapped, and still trapped," I said, looking at her with a little playfully.

"Still trapped? What do you mean?" she was a little surprised.

I looked down and whispered in her ear.

"My cock is still bound in your pussy," I whispered.

Lyn burst into laughter.

"I'm glad, I'm happy to be the first student to hear you say vulgar words like that, even though you are known as a teacher who always says sweet and polite," she said between her laughs.

"Do you want to break away?" she asked later after her laughter subsided.

"Looks like I can't, the bond is too strong and... I'm comfortable tied like this. The ties are getting stronger because... "I looked at her for a moment.