One Night, Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock is getting bigger and harder, huh?" she asked with a broad smile.

"Yes, because your pussy is getting stronger," I replied.

"So?" her eyes sparkled.

No more words, I re-drank love with her, drove her to the peak of pleasure, three times, in three positions. Towards the third, in a position I crushed her back, kissed the back of her neck, squeezed her breasts, while I pumped her from behind, when her stomach was supported by a pillow so that her buttocks rose and made it easier for me to filled her love hole deeper, I whispered in her ear.

"I am indeed conservative, so I want to ask, do you really love me?" I whispered between my grunts of pleasure.

"Yessss... Oh Pooooope...," Lyn answered in a groan.

"Do you want to accompany me for the rest of my life?"

"Yesss... Poooope... I want it..." she screamed.

"I just want that you are only for me," I said.

"I also just want to be yours, and you are mine," she said.

I pumped it faster, kissed her neck, squeezed her breasts firmly, and...

I filled her uterus with my love liquid, many times, heavy, very heavy. I took her to fly to the beautiful sky, with me.

"Pooooooooppppppppe...," that her screamed as we floated into the sky of love.

"Lyyyyynnnnnnnn...," I growled.

I still collapsed on her back, as we slowly landed back on earth. Then slowly pulled my cock and lay beside her. She turned around, moved the pillow from under her stomach under her head, I joined to lay my head on the pillow.

A few moments we cuddled each others.

"Let's take a shower, honey, and today we will talk about our beautiful future life plans," she said as she got up and climbed out of bed. We showered together, with passion and love.

After lunch, I sat on the sofa, and intend to call my daughter.

"Who do you want to call, Pope?" Lyn asked, hugged my neck from behind. "Today you don't work, right? Today is Saturday."

"I want to call Rachel," I answered, looking for my daughter's number.

"Use a speakers mode, I want to hear too," she said. I obeyed.

"Hi dad, are you home?" my daughter's voice.

"Yes and no," I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I have returned from my trip, but I haven't arrived home yet," I replied.

"Where are you now, Daddy? We just planned to visit you, Audrey missed her grandfather," Rachel's voice sounded a little disappointed.

"I'm trapped," I replied.

"Trapped? You mean jam? You even don't have a car," Rachel said, laughing in disbelief.

"I was trapped in the house of a beautiful young lady, who happened to be sat next to each other on the plane, last night she took me to her house, and... to her bed," I said, stared at Lyn, who closed her mouth to covered her laughter.

"Wow, dad! Why... I've never heard you talking like that, what happened? Who is she?" Rachel's voice sounded shocked, but there was no tone that she was angry.

"Yup, you know, we made love, she filled the emptiness of my heart, and... I'm happy," I replied. Lyn smiled and tightened her arms around my neck.

"By chance met on the plane, then... so fast? Do you trust her?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, I trust her, and... you will also trust her too, when you meet her," I replied.

"Who is she? Did I know her? Old or young?" she asked.

"Your age?" I replied again.

"What? Seriously...?" Rachel laughed, in disbelief.

"Is she around you, now? If you had a smartphone that could video call, I would be able to directly talk to her now," she said.

"She heard you, I used the speaker mode," I said.

"What? Oh... "Rachel's voice faltered.

"Hi, parrot, how are you?" Lyn suddenly took my handphone and spoke to Rachel.

"What...? Who are...," for a moment Rachel paused.

"Oh my god, I know you!" Rachel's laughter grew louder. "Oh, my god... Boy? That is you...?"

"Yup, finally," Lyn answered.

"Finally you catch my father," Rachel said, still laughing.

"Thank God, I'm glad and happy now, are you objection?" Lyn asked, glanced at me.

"Objection? Why I should? I'm obviously glad and happy for that, you guys can finally complement each other, and I don't need to worry about him anymore. I trust you, Boy. I'm just curious, how persistent and patient you are to get it," Rachel said.

I took over my cellphone.

"Rachel, you already knew that she loves..." my sentence was interrupted by Rachel.

"Oh, dad, all my friends knew that the tomboy has been crazy to you for a long time. But we thought she was just kidding, until finally he confessed personally to me," Rachel answered.

"You never told me," I said.

"Of course not, because I knew, you are a bit old-fashioned, and you wouldn't possibly believe it, so I though let the time to answer, am I wrong?" Rachel asked.

"No, honey, you're right," I replied.

"Well, then, later this afternoon we will go to Boy's place, you will still be there right?"

I looked at Lyn, she nodded.

"It seems so," I replied.

Rachel laughed.

"Ok, see you later, I want to see Boy's reaction to meet her granddaughter," Rachel's voice sounded like a laugh.

...

"What do you call Rachel? Parrot?" I asked Lyn.

Lyn laughed.

"Everyone knows, she talks a lot like a parrot," she answered.

Lyn kissed me. We made out again, and... so... this time the bottom of the sofa became a place where we explored our love in several positions, filled our thirst.

Late in the afternoon, Rachel with her husband and Audrey visited us, they looked glad and happy. Rachel laughed at Lyn when she held Audrey.

"Audrey looks happy with her young grandmother," she joked.

After dinner, they returned home, citing that Audrey looked sleepy. But I knew, Rachel wanted to give me a chance with Lyn, she understood that I've been in my loneliness for too long. Left us to make love again, again, and again.

...

I moved to Lyn's apartment, carrying only my clothes and collection of books. Other stuffs I gave to my neighbors.

I finished the rest of my teaching duties this year, before resigning. I decided to pursue the field related to Lyn's profession. I became a poetical text writer, to describe the photos taken by Lyn before being sent to several media, until finally I got a text order for photos from other photographers, even from certain magazines to write essays about certain tourist areas. We both often travel to certain places that we can explore with photos and poems or essays.

"Next time, if we go to Flores Island, will you meet the widow?" Lyn asked, when we were in a hotel room in Bali, before we planned to go to Flores Island.

"Yes, and I will introduce you as my wife, so that she has no chance to take me to her room, because she would admit, that you are too beautiful and sexy to be her rival," I replied.

Lyn smiled, and climbed onto my body, paddling our love boat, heading for our paradise island.

Quite, so!