One Night in Fort Liquordale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's completely up to you babe."

She sat up and looked me deep in the eyes.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes...if that is what you want."

She reached out and took my hand.

"I kinda do." Vanessa said with a slight frown and downturned eyes, embarrassed at admitting her desire to fuck another man.

"Then go for it. Why don't you and Austin take your drinks and move to the pool for a bit?"

My wife nibbled on her bottom lip. She was so fucking sexy.

"Okay," was all she said as she leaned in to give me a small kiss on the cheek.

Austin returned with the drinks.

"I want to take a dip...anyone care to join me?" Vanessa asked.

Austin looked at me.

"You two go ahead. I'm gonna work on my tan over here."

Just like that, Austin made his way to the other side of the pool with my wife. They slid into the shallow end and slowly nursed their drinks as they continued in conversation. They had now both revealed their intentions to me, and I had no doubt that Austin would do his best to follow through, but I wasn't convinced that Vanessa would have the guts to go through with it. I didn't want to get her sloppy drunk, but I could tell she could handle a 4th drink.

I let them do their thing as I ever so subtly watched them from my perch across the pool. Slowly, they inched closer and closer together until Austin finally put a hand on my wife's thigh. I got half a hard-on as I watched this man put the moves on my wife. I noticed that their drinks were low, so I stood up and got their attention. I pointed to my empty drink and then to them.

They both nodded in concurrence.

I brought them their 4th round and hoped to God that it wasn't one too many. I don't know what had come over me, but I now wanted my wife to fuck this man so bad.

I returned to my seat and kept as close an eye on them as I could. Slowly but surely, Vanessa began to loosen up. At first she let a leg drift over into Austin's lap. Then she coyly touched his chest. Only a sip into her 4th drink and she was now sitting in his lap as she laid her head back on his chest.

It was hard to see from my point of view, but it looked like Vanessa was biting her bottom lip. I looked more closely and I could see that Austin's right arm was draped around my wife's body and was between her legs.

"Holy shit," I thought to myself. "He's got his hand on her pussy."

This might actually happen, but what did that mean for me. Should I ask to watch or give them their privacy and leave? Part of me wanted to watch my wife fuck him but another part was terrified that I'd never be able to unsee it.

I don't know how long I was lost in my thoughts, but I was pulled out of them when Vanessa tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up to see Austin sitting on the pool's edge, still across the way and Vanessa leaning over to talk to me.

"I'm going to take Austin back to our room...but there's a problem."

"Um...okay." I stuttered. "What problem?"

"He doesn't have any condoms. Could you run down the street and buy some?"

I hadn't even thought about that. I got snipped shortly after our third child, so Vanessa wasn't on any birth control.

"Yeah...yeah I can do that."

"Thanks babe, you're the best," she said with a kiss to my forehead.

I got up to leave.

"Oh, he said to get magnums," my wife continued with a playful wink. "We'll be in the room. I'll try not to start until you get back, but try to be quick. I'm horny as fuck."

My head practically exploded with the thought. I hopped up, grabbed my shirt, key, wallet, and flip flops and headed for the door like the little errand boy that I was, off to fetch my wife's new lover a condom.

I weaved in and out of the crowds, trying to be fast, but also trying not to run. Would she actually wait for me or would I return to find them already fucking. I trusted her to not do anything foolish, but she was liquored up and horny. I guessed that safety wasn't the top of her list of priorities at the moment. I picked up the pace.

I finally got to the CVS and made a beeline toward the condoms. I quickly grabbed the magnums, made my way to the cashier and paid for them. The cute girl gave me a brief smile as she handed me the bag.

"You and me both wish, honey!" Was all I could think.

I calmly exited the store before taking off back the way I came through the throngs of spring breakers lining the sidewalk. The obstacles seemed never ending as I desperately hurried back to the hotel. I began to detect the faint copper taste of blood and as my lungs ached for me to slow. But I could not slow. As I reached the hotel, I looked up towards our room and noticed that the balcony door was open and the curtain billowed in and out with the breeze.

What I didn't hear was moans coming out of the room. Hopefully I got back in time. I ran up the stairs two at a time and sprinted down the hall to my room. When I got to the door, I stopped and did my best to compose myself.

I held the keycard just out of reach from the reader and paused. My heart pounded in my chest and the blood exploded through my temples as I struggled to catch my breath. What would I find on the other side of this door? Was my wife already engaged in adultery? I was terrified of what I would find, but at the same time, I couldn't delay any longer.

I placed the key up to the reader and heard the door click. Slowly, I pressed down on the handle and inch by inch opened the door, worried about how what was on the other side would change my relationship with my wife forever.

As I walked into the room, I was greeted with silence. I guessed that that was a good sign. I walked through the foyer and peeked around the corner. On the bed was Austin, completely naked, but my wife was nowhere to be found.

"She's in the bathroom," said Austin as he nodded his head in that direction.

I started to turn, but I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His dark skin and muscled body almost glistened in the fading light. He propped himself up by the pillows, right arm nonchalantly draped along the headboard. His thick cock laid flaccid across his thigh, waiting for my wife to finish preparing herself. As I finally took my eyes off of Austin and moved towards the bathroom he just gave me a knowing smile, as if he knew all along that this would be the result of the night.

As I entered the bathroom, I was greeted with an intoxicating scent of perfume and the amazing sight of my wife affixing her garter straps to her tan thigh high stockings. I stopped in the doorway and just admired her beauty.

She wore a forest green mesh bustier that was completely see though and struggled to hold her giant breasts in place. It came down to just above her pierced navel. Over her garters, she now pulled up the tiniest green thong. Although there probably wasn't a point to wearing it, because it would likely be removed as quickly as she put it on.

I had brought this outfit for her to wear with me, but here she was eagerly wearing it for another man. At least I got to see her in it.

"Oh good, you're back. I couldn't stall much longer. How do I look?"

I took in all her beauty.

"Very fuckable."

She held up a pair of nude pumps.

"Fuck me heels or no?"

"Do you really even have to ask?"

She slowly bent down and slid the pumps on her delicate feet. This was it. She was ready and there was nothing that would stop her now. Just then, as I was about to move out of her way, I noticed that she was shiny, almost like Austin was in the bed.

"Why are you shining?" I asked.

"Oh that. Austin and I fooled around a little bit while waiting for you. We rubbed each other with some oil. He's got some amazing hands. You're not mad, are you?"

"No, not mad." I admitted.

But now it all made sense.

"Um, so...are you gonna watch?" Vanessa asked sheepishly.

"I don't know. Do you want me to?"

"Well, I talked to Austin, and I'm not really sure how this works, but I asked him if it was okay if you were in the room...for support."

"If that is what you want, then I'll be right there with you."

My stomach dropped, although part of me was thrilled that I'd get to watch.

My wife gave herself one last look in the mirror, adjusted her tits and snapped her garter before turning to me.

"Okay, here I go."

She pulled me in close and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply for several seconds. When she finally released me, she grabbed the box of condoms out of my hand and stepped out the door. She left me with a full erection.

I didn't immediately leave the bathroom, but I heard her heels click on the floor as she slowly walked towards the bed. As I peeked out, I saw her bend at the waist at the foot of the bed and slowly crawl up towards Austin, one leg at a time.

"Damn girl, you are worth the wait." I heard Austin comment.

I did my best to be invisible as I walked toward the seat on the other side of the room, but it didn't matter. My wife was firmly focused on the naked man in front of her. As for Austin, his eyes never left my wife's body. Vanessa said that she wanted me in the room, but it was like I was no longer there. Invisible me just sat and watched the scene as it unfolded; my own personal porno starring my wife.

Vanessa slowly crawled her way up the bed, putting on a show, not for me this time, but for Austin. She kissed him up his legs as she slithered like a snake towards his waiting python. My wife let her breasts glide along Austin's thighs and continued to leave traces of her lipstick on his hips, abs, and chest.

Slowly she straddled Austin and attacked his neck with her mouth while grabbing his wrists with her hands and pinning them both against the headboard. Of course Austin could have freed himself with ease, but he went along with her playful show of force.

Vanessa pulled her body up off of Austin's and looked beneath her to see his dick starting to stiffen and grow. She looked him back in the eye for the briefest of moments and then plunged her tongue in his mouth, gripping his head with both of her hands as she kissed him. My wife rocked her hips and and pressed herself into Austin's cock, letting a slight moan escape her lips.

Then she pulled away and ran her fingernails down Austin's well defined chest, tracing his tattoos as she inched further and further down towards his washboard abs. Never did her eyes leave his.

"I want to taste you." She said in her sultriest voice.

My wife's head neared this stranger's cock, but still she didn't break her gaze. She lifted her ass in the air as she rose to her knees, but kept her head in Austin's lap. At last, she delicately grabbed the shaft of his semi-rigid dick and held it up straight, just beneath her mouth.

"Wow...it's so heavy," Vanessa commented. "And you're not even hard yet."

She smiled at the thought of how much more Austin would grow. Honestly, her frame was so petite, I couldn't see how she'd take him all, but time would tell.

Austin grunted at the sensation of my wife's delicate touch.

"Oh, yes baby. Let me see you use those beautiful lips on my dick."

He phrased it like a request, but it was clear to everyone in the room that it was a command, and my wife dutifully obeyed.

Her tongue darted in and out, teasing the bulbous head and long, veiny shaft as if she were a serpent searching for her next meal. Vanessa's eyes still locked on Austin's, watching his reaction as she now probed and teased. Austin's length grew in her hands. He was now at least eight inches and was showing no signs of stopping.

Sensing the vulnerability of her meal, Vanessa pursed her lips and kissed the head of this monster cock. Then she did the same to the shaft, all the way down to Austin's massive balls. Her hand maintained a firm grip and massaged a bit of her drool into the underside of his glans.

Then, like a viper, my wife attacked, taking the head and first two inches of Austin's dick into her hungry mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Vanessa was sucking dick like I had never seen before. With me, it was always a chore or a means to an end to get to sex faster. With Austin, she appeared to attack his cock with her mouth as if it were her purpose in life. She was born for this moment.

Now that her prey was firmly locked in her jaws, my wife's eyes moved from Austin's to the meal in front of her. Austin had now grown to a fully hard nine and a half inches. The length was impressive by itself, but holy hell was he thick. It looked like my wife was trying to force a Pringles can into her delicate mouth. I thought that she would have to unhinge her jaw just to get the head all the way in, but somehow she managed.

Austin caressed Vanessa's head with his hand as he let his head fall back in pleasure. With my phone on silent, I quickly snapped a few pictures of my wife in action. Fortunately, neither of them noticed.

As Vanessa got more and more into her epic blowjob, Austin got more aggressive and forceful. Vanessa's mouth was leaking drool like a faucet, and she worked it into Austin's shaft with both hands. Austin kept his hands on my wife's head and thrust his hips, forcing himself deeper and deeper into her throat.

I didn't see how she had even gotten Austin's cock into her mouth, but there was no way he was going to be able to force that monster down her throat. But force it he did, and down her throat it started to go. It was only halfway down and I could already see the outline of his cock in my wife's throat.

Another quick picture.

Then, violently, Vanessa exploded off of him, gasping for air. Spit flew every direction, and drool poured off of her bottom lip, pooling on Austin's stomach.

She again looked him in the eyes.

"I can do it!" She said.

I'd heard that voice before. It was the same tone and inflection she'd have after failing a set of Olympic lifts. I had no doubt that she would have his cock buried in her mouth in seconds.

"I know you can baby. You got this." Austin encouraged her as if he were spotting her in the bench press.

Vanessa grabbed the base of his shaft with both hands and guided the head to the back of her throat. Up and down she bobbed, getting closer and closer to her goal.

Two inches to go.

One inch.

With the determination of a power lifter, my wife pushed down with all her might and buried Austin's mighty cock as far in her mouth as physically possible. Her lips cracked at the corner and she struggled to take his girth, but like the determined and stubborn woman she is, held Austin in place with her nose pressed up against his pelvis.

Another picture for my collection.

To be honest, for a brief moment I felt pride for my wife. She always achieved her goals. Pain followed shortly thereafter, as I watched her continue to service her new lover. His cock now made its way in and out of her mouth easily. He was starting to condition her.

After several more minutes of this, Austin finally pried my wife's mouth off of his dick and positioned her on the bed on all fours.

"Alright baby...you've had your taste. Now I want to taste that sweet ass of yours."

Vanessa presented herself in the perfect pornstar pose, chest to the bed, ass high in the air. Austin slid his thumbs underneath the waistband of her thong and slowly removed it. Over the garters it went, my wife carefully lifting each leg so Austin could remove it completely, but after the first leg, he left the thong dangling around her left ankle.

Then, with the same fervor that Vanessa attacked his cock, Austin attacked her ass. His tongue probed, licked and lubed everything from her slit to her hole.

The sounds that came from my wife were something new. I had never eaten her ass, and anytime I got near it, she'd shoo me away. Austin, however, seemed to put her into another gear entirely. She mewed and squirmed. Austin had to hold her by the hips to be able bury his tongue inside of her. Vanessa played like she was trying to get away, but her moans revealed her true feelings.

Once Austin had my wife sufficiently lubed, he knelt behind her and laid his heavy cock along her ass crack.

For a second, I thought Austin was going to fuck her without a condom, but he was just using her ass as a resting place for his dick as he reached over and tore open the gold package that laid on the bed. He slowly rolled the condom onto his dick and teased my wife with her anticipation.

I had never seen a magnum condom before, nor had I ever felt inadequate, but after seeing the size of this condom and realizing that it would slide off of me with ease, I had a newfound embarrassment. Would Vanessa ever feel me again? Would I feel her once Austin had his way?

The moment of truth had come. Up to now, everything was just fooling around. In the next few seconds, my wife would be fucking another man. A man who was way more endowed than I was. There was no turning back. I couldn't stop the events even if I tried. Neither Austin or my wife had paid me any attention, and now he had the head of his monster cock pressed up against the opening to her vagina.

As Austin leaned forward, Vanessa's left leg began to quiver and shake uncontrollably.

"Holy fuck!" She yelped. "It's too big."

"No, baby it's not. You can take it. Just relax."

Austin caressed my wife's back as he again attempted to penetrate her tight hole. The shaking returned.

"Oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD!"

My wife was almost convulsing at this point.

"Oh shit." She moaned. "You're gonna make me cum just from putting it in."

She was almost laughing. I could only imagine the combination of pleasure and pain she was experiencing, but she wasn't lying. She was going to cum.

It didn't take long at all. Austin had barely gotten the head of his cock inside my wife when she gripped the bedsheets and let out a deep, guttural moan. Her whole body shook and she gushed all over Austin's dick and legs.

Vanessa would often get very wet during sex, but she had never cum like this. She sprayed her cum everywhere, as Austin did his best to hold his dick in place and let her ride out her orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck. Oh shit. Yes...Holy shit!" The profanities flew from my wife as fast as the juices from her pussy.

I thought her orgasm would never end, but finally, after what felt like minutes, she recovered, but what happened next completely caught me off guard. The orgasm must have flipped a switch in my wife, because she became more aggressive than I have ever seen.

"Fuck me Austin!" She yelled. "Stuff me with that huge cock."

My jaw dropped. I guess that's the reaction you get from my wife when your dick makes her squirt all over the bed.

Austin wasted no time in obliging my wife's demands. He tightened his grip on her hips and pressed himself deeper into her dripping wet pussy. Vanessa's moans continued where she had left off.

I could only stare in disbelief as I watched my wife's vagina swallow Austin's thick, black cock inch by inch. He would bury himself to the hilt, hold it in place for a few seconds while Vanessa moaned and squirmed, and then pull out to the head. I was transfixed. I wanted to take more pictures, but I couldn't take my eyes away, even for a second.

"Oh yes...yes baby. Right there." Vanessa cried out in pleasure.

Austin rewarded her moans by picking up the pace, which she in-turn took as a cue to get louder and more demanding. Their pace increased until the room was filled with the sounds of grunts mixed with the slap of Austin's thighs slamming into Vanessa's ass.

There was a second slapping sound that occurred shortly after each of his thrusts, but I couldn't quite place it. Then it hit me. Austin's heavy balls were slamming into my wife's clitoris so hard, that it sounded like an audience clapping. No wonder she was moaning so loud.

The scent of sweat and sex filled the air and mixed with the musty smell of the Florida hotel room. They had been going at it for at least 15 minutes. How had Austin not cum yet? Vanessa, however had cum at least once more, and was on the verge of another earth shattering orgasm.