One Night in Fort Liquordale

Story Info
Spring Break trip gets more wild than expected.
8.8k words
3.67
36.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AshRynn87
AshRynn87
691 Followers

My mind was in a fog as I walked down the sidewalk along Fort Lauderdale Beach BLVD. I could hear my flip flops slapping against my heels as I moved with a hurried pace to my destination. My heart pounded in my chest, both from exertion and nerves. The salt in the air mixed with the scent of Australian Gold tanning oil. For a moment, the smell almost pulled me out of my trance, but then I remembered that I needed to get to the CVS and hurry back to my hotel.

I couldn't afford any distractions. Time was of the essence.

"Focus...focus!" I chided myself.

My lungs burned and my muscles ached. My shins felt like they were having the muscle shredded from the bone from trying to walk at such a brisk pace without actually running. At last, I made it to my first stop.

***************************************************

My wife Vanessa and I were staying at the Bahia Mar on Fort Lauderdale Beach for Spring Break. Our kids were with their grandparents for the week and we were lucky enough to be able to get away for a long weekend. I loved visiting Fort Lauderdale for work, or as I often called it, Fort Liquordale. Whenever work took me there, I'd come home and regale my wife with stories about dive bars like the Elbo Room.

Vanessa had never been, but was excited to get away and spend some relaxing time on the beach.

"Liqordale isn't really a relax on the beach kinda place," I'd tell her. "It's going to be packed with Spring Breakers and the hotel will be pretty loud until all the kids go hit the bars and clubs."

I called the Spring Breakers kids, but in reality we were only 10 years removed from college ourselves and had just recently reached our 30s. In fact, we were both in better shape than we were in our college days.

I went to the gym about 3 days a week, mostly just so I could drink beer without getting fat. Vanessa, however, really got into crossfit and got absolutely shredded. At only 5'2", she wasn't very imposing with her height, but she definitely intimidated other women and even some men at the gym.

She had long dark hair, an olive complexion, perfect skin, fabulous 32DD breasts, and ever since she had gotten into crossfit, her legs and ass were exquisite. She was definitely a rock hard specimen. Vanessa was fairly conservative, but when she wanted to turn it on, she could have every man and woman's attention.

Me on the other hand, I'm 6 foot and 180 pounds. I have an athletic build, but I enjoy stuffed crust pizza and BBQ more than I want six-pack abs. I wouldn't say I have a "dad-bod," but I'm also not winning any fitness competitions. I tell people that I work out so I can eat cake.

Vacations without the kids were always a treat. Vanessa had several dresses and bathing suits that were reserved for adult trips. I was definitely looking forward to a few days showing her off as arm candy. I also made sure to pack a few of her lingerie sets for her to slip into for any evening activities.

Unfortunately, while I was busy planning where we would be drinking, Vanessa was focused on beach workouts, her diet, and where we could spend a relaxing day on the beach and a quiet night. We weren't exactly expecting the same type of trip, but if it resulted in getting to see her in any of her slutty outfits, I'd leave Fort Lauderdale a happy man regardless of our activities.

Vanessa's mom took the kids the night before, and we headed off to the airport before the sun even rose for a 7am flight. A quick screwdriver at the airport and a vodka soda shortly after takeoff and both of us were passed out shortly after the airplane reached its cruising altitude.

Of course, the sleep was short lived as neither of us ever have any success sleeping on an airplane. We didn't have any more drinks on the flight, but being childless, we both enjoyed diving into a book for a nice quiet hour, myself on my Kindle and Vanessa with her paperback. Before we knew it, we were on our descent into Fort Lauderdale and at the gate by 10am, a whole thirty minutes early.

We grabbed an Uber and were in the lobby of the Bahia Mar by 1030. Our room wasn't ready, so when we checked in, the hostess provided us with 2 extra drink coupons each for the pool bar to go along with the one per day that came with my Diamond Status. Having not had anything to eat yet, we both changed out of our cold weather attire and got into our vacation wear.

I used the men's room and just threw on a pair of shorts, an "extra smedium" t-shirt, and some flip flops. Vanessa walked to the pool to use the changing room. I was lounging in one of the seats in the lobby when she returned. I was not disappointed with what I saw.

She was wearing the tiniest pair of Daisy Duke shorts with the button and zipper undone and the waistband rolled down. You could easily see a hint of her bathing suit bottoms as well as her tanned and toned abs, as well as her dangling belly piercing. Up top, she was wearing a miniscule purple string bikini that barely held her breasts in place. To get away with wearing so little, she wore a white see-through cover up, that only covered her shoulders and back. It was so transparent that I swore it was made of cheesecloth.

I immediately stood, raised my sunglasses, and took her hand as the rest of the patrons in the lobby ogled my wife. I couldn't have been happier.

We walked down the beach hand-in-hand, stopping at the first restaurant that served mimosas and was still serving breakfast. Vanessa enjoyed taking in the salt air and a hearty meal from our beachfront seat. Being that it was already after 11am, I opted for lunch and a beer. We sat for a while after our drinks and chatted about all the things we never had time for living a busy life with 3 kids. It was nice to reconnect on a more personal level about things not related to school, sports, and parent teacher conferences.

After a short tour of the famous beach strip and all my favorite bars, we made it back to the Bahia Mar. Our room still wasn't ready, so the new hostess gave us another pair of drink coupons. We were now sitting on a dozen. Feeling the need to make a dent in our free drinks, we headed to the pool bar.

Vanessa grabbed two loungers by the pool and away from the DJ while I got us some drinks. I ordered two vodka tonics, but the bartender accidentally made two rum punches. I pointed out the mistake only because I didn't want to take someone else's drinks. I would have happily taken the rum punches. A free drink is a free drink, but the bartender insisted I take them and two vodka tonics, on the house. I tipped the man well and brought the drinks back to my wife.

"Getting a fast start?" Vanessa called out.

"He made the wrong drink and insisted I take them anyway. Who am I to turn down free alcohol?" I laughed.

She took one vodka tonic and left the other three for me.

"I'm not in the mood for Rum. Knock yourself out."

I almost took her literally. I downed the three drinks almost as fast as she drank hers. The alcohol immediately went to my head. While she lounged and sunbathed, I jumped in the pool and tossed around a football with a few college kids.

When I finally tired and got out Vanessa continued to tease me.

"Having fun back on Spring Break, babe?"

"You know it"

"Looks like you don't quite have the stamina of those young guys anymore."

Ouch.

I grimaced at her.

"Maybe not in the pool, but I've got stamina where it counts." I laughed.

Vanessa just giggled and turned over.

Shortly after I dried off, my phone rang. It was the hostess letting us know that our room was finally ready. We gathered our things and made our way back to the lobby.

During check-in, we were given the run down about the hotel and once again given drink coupons to go with our breakfast vouchers. God I loved Diamond status.

I led Vanessa to our room. Upon opening it, we realized that we were given a balcony room that overlooked the pool. Vanessa quickly opened the door to the balcony to let the salty, humid air mix with the brisk, air conditioned air inside. When she turned around I was all over her, pulling down her top and exposing her glorious breasts to me once and for all.

I lifted her by her ass and dropped her on the bed. I followed closely behind, cooling off her sun kissed body with my tongue. Licking from navel to neck, I caressed and massaged both of her breasts with my hands.

"You've been waiting to do that all day, haven't you?" Vanessa asked.

"You have no idea." I moaned.

I dove back down, wrestling her out of her shorts and bikini bottoms and then planting my mouth on her sweet, shaved pussy. Her juices intermingled with her tanning oil and her sweat, creating an intoxicating salty and sweet concoction.

I grabbed my wife by her plump buttocks and pulled her toward my face as I tongued her labia in broad flat strokes. Once she was suitably warmed up, I plunged my tongue deep inside her tunnel. Vanessa squirmed and panted in deep breaths as I alternated penetrating her with my tongue and sucking on her exposed clit.

After a few minutes, Vanessa arched her back and gripped the bedsheets with white knuckles as she forced herself back into me with her strong, muscled legs. I allowed her to lock my head in place with her legs and reached up to grab both of her breasts with my hands. Then, like a short fuse, she exploded in an intense orgasm. Despite my head being locked in her vice grip legs, her moans were earth shattering.

She continued on for almost a minute before finally releasing me and allowing me to crawl up next to her. Out the open balcony door I heard a faint clapping.

"I think they liked your performance down at the pool," I smirked as her juices ran down my face.

"Oh my God!" Vanessa blushed as she covered her face. "I can't believe they could hear me."

"You should go take a bow," I teased.

Vanessa looked at me with hungry eyes.

"Not yet."

She rolled over on top of me and rubbed her drenched pussy up and down my fully erect cock. My wife teased me, letting her nipples brush against my face and almost impaling herself on my dick before raising her hips and leaving me arching for more.

"How bad do you want to be inside of me?" She whispered.

I could barely respond.

"I want you to fuck me so bad."

Finally she rewarded my patience and easily slid down my 6 inch cock.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned.

Vanessa bottomed out for a few seconds before launching herself into her pornstar routine. She arched her back, pushed her tits in my face, and rode my cock like it was her only purpose in life.

I didn't stand a chance. My wife was the sexiest thing in the world. Just catching a glimpse of her fucking me in the bedside mirror pushed me past the point of no return.

I grabbed my wife by the hips, pulled her into me and let out three spurts of cum as deep in her as I could manage. Spent, I held our sweaty bodies together until my dick softened and slid out, leaving a slimy trail of cum in its wake.

Vanessa rolled off of me and nuzzled into my neck.

"What happened to all that stamina you had bragged about?"

I laughed.

"Sorry. You were just too sexy. Couldn't help myself."

"I see," she giggled in response.

"Maybe next time you can wear one of the lingerie sets I brought with?" I asked.

"Maybe. We'll see."

After a quick post-coitus nap, we both cleaned up and got dressed for dinner. We went to another place on the beach that served mojitos, Cubans, and had live music.

"Let's just keep it chill and hang out here for the evening," Vanessa pleaded. "I want to get up early and get a workout in on the beach."

"Whatever you desire babe."

She insisted that I did not have to join her, but I wasn't going to pass on watching her get all hot and sweaty at the beach, no matter how early she made me get up in the morning.

We called it an early night and were back in bed by 10pm, but all-in-all, the first day was a great start to the vacation.

The next morning, Vanessa and I woke up around 6am and lounged in bed until our grumbling stomachs drove us to breakfast. During the meal, Vanessa explained the workout that she had planned. Most of it would be plyometrics and bodyweight exercises, but there were a few other exercises she had planned for the beach workout area by the basketball courts, such as dips, pull-ups, and the like.

We made our way to the beach and got set up. I just wore some board shorts and Vanessa was in a pair of tiny, black booty shorts and a pink sports bra. She set up her phone to record her workout while I put our things and our towels on a lounger.

Her plan was actually two workouts. The first was a 45 minute high intensity interval training, or HIIT. We followed her routing, getting absolutely drenched in sweat and covered in sand. Before the 2nd workout, I recommended that we cool off in the ocean for a few minutes before doing the plyo and upper body workout.

We dried off and moved toward the exercise area to start the plyo portion of the next workout. Halfway through, we realized that we left our water back by the beach chairs. I went to grab it as Vanessa continued her workout.

When I returned, I heard my wife talking to one of the guys who was playing basketball on the nearby courts.

"Oh, thank you." She said.

She got back into her workout.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh, that guy just told me that I had really nice legs."

I looked back to the courts to get a better look at the guy. He was a 6'6" black man. He probably weighed about 250 pounds and his muscles and six-pack abs glistened with sweat.

I laughed.

"Yeah, he definitely wants to fuck you."

Vanessa shrugged my comment off.

"He does not. He was complimenting me on my bodybuilding achievements."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"So if I were to go over to that woman..." I pointed to a young 20s woman in a bikini, "and tell her that she had a nice ass, that would just be me complimenting her on her form, right?"

"No, that would be you hitting on her."

"Exactly!" I blurted out. "And that's exactly what he was doing with you."

"NO IT WASN'T." Vanessa protested in anger, emphasizing each word.

"Look babe, I'm not mad. Hell, I don't even care if you flirt back, but yes...he's trying to fuck you."

This completely changed the subject. Vanessa practically admitted that she was being hit on, although she wouldn't say the words.

"So you wouldn't care if I flirted back with him?"

"Not really. He sees that you're here with me."

"And if he's trying to fuck me, do you think he cares that I'm married?" She scoffed at me.

"Not really, I just don't think you have the guts." I challenged back.

Vanessa flipped her hair at me and returned to her pull-ups.

I walked over to the basketball courts and called out to the man.

"Hey man, my wife's to embarrassed to return the compliment, but she loves your upper body."

I caught him off guard, but he came off the court to chat.

"Thanks buddy. Your wife sure is ripped. She's getting after those pull-ups."

We chatted for a few minutes before my wife realized I had not rejoined her. As she turned and spotted me, I waved her over to join us.

"What's going on?" she panted as she regained her breath.

"Well other than admiring your form, we were just talking about workout regimens."

I turned to the man.

"By the way, this is my wife, Vanessa."

He shook her hand.

"Austin...nice to meet you Vanessa. You're really working hard over there. I was just telling your husband what kind of upper body work I like to do."

This broke the ice and got Vanessa and Austin going down the rabbit hole of exercises, supplements, and all kinds of other fitness related topics.

Rudely, we were interrupted from the courts.

"Austin, what the fuck man? Are you gonna play ball or are you trying to get your dick wet? We're starting the next game."

Austin looked slightly embarrassed.

"Sorry about that. I gotta get back to the game."

"Nice meeting you," we called out as we returned to our workout.

Vanessa was unusually quiet as we went through our set of dips.

"I told you," was all I said as she started her reps.

She stayed silent until it was my turn.

"If you were so confident that he wanted to fuck me, then why did you go over and talk to him?"

"Mostly...to prove...that I was right," I said between reps. "And...I was curious...to see...what you would do."

I hopped down from the bars after finishing my set.

"And?" She asked.

"Nothing I didn't expect. But you have to admit, if you weren't married, you'd want to fuck him."

She shrugged.

"Don't be ashamed," I continued. "Hell, I'd be disappointed if you didn't want to fuck him. It's a justifiable reaction."

"Maybe..." Vanessa looked at her feet. "But it's not like it's gonna happen."

"Fair enough. Back to dips?" I motioned for her to take her turn.

We spent the next 30 minutes finishing up our workout. Once done, I went back to our chairs to gather the rest of our things while my wife cleaned up our workout area. As we were leaving the beach, we ran into Austin as he was leaving the basketball courts.

"Nice meeting you two," he called out with a wave.

"Hey!" I called back. "We are gonna grab some drinks at the Bahia Mar pool bar. Care to join us?"

Vanessa elbowed me. "What are you doing?" She whispered under her breath.

"He seems like an alright guy. And hey, I figured you two could chat fitness some more while we get some drinks."

Austin looked at his watch. "Um...yeah I guess. I don't have to be anywhere until late."

All three of us picked up where we left off earlier talking about fitness as we walked over the pedestrian bridge back to the hotel and made our way to the pool level. It was just after noon, so it wasn't too crowded yet, but the DJ had started and the college kids were starting to fill the pool.

I found an unclaimed shaded lounger to take while Vanessa went to grab us a round of drinks with our coupons.

Austin tapped my knee as we sat in separate chairs.

"Hey man, I just want you to know. I didn't know your wife was here with anyone when I started talking to her. Apologies for hitting on her."

"No apology required. You gotta shoot your shot." I said with a nod.

He looked at me quizzically.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...I'm not the one you have to convince."

He got the hint.

"I recommend getting her liquored up and continuing down your current path. But beware, she has a fine line between lost inhibitions drunk and spending the rest of the night puking in the toilet drunk. Just when you think one more drink will take you to the promised land, you've gone too far. And she doesn't know her limit."

Austin nodded

"Okay bro, thanks." He said as he again tapped my knee.

Vanessa came back with three drinks and let us know that she ordered some appetizers. She sat between us and once again began chatting up Austin about his workouts.

I couldn't believe what I had just done. I had given another man permission to fuck my wife. Of course, what I had told him was 100% true. It was Vanessa he'd have to convince, and I had no idea how that would go. But if one thing held true, she would be more open to the idea with a little liquid courage. We always had the wildest sex after she had somewhere between 3 and 4 drinks. Now the goal was to try to walk that line and see where the afternoon took us.

Fried finger foods soaked up our first drinks as we all chatted. The second seemed to slide down just as easy. Austin got up to grab us our third round.

Vanessa curled her sexy body into me. She was starting to feel the effects of the vodka.

"Where is this going? Why did you invite Austin back here?" She whispered into my ear, a slight tremble in her voice. "He's clearly still hitting on me and you don't seem to care."

AshRynn87
AshRynn87
691 Followers