One Night in Fort Liquordale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife came for the third time, Austin pulled out and rolled her over onto her back. He ripped her breasts from her mesh bustier, grabbed ahold of her tits with his large hands, and thrust his cock back into her wanting pussy.

Austin knelt on his knees and wrapped Vanessa's legs around his waist as he supported her back with his hands. She thrashed her hips and her back arched farther than I had ever seen her before. Sweat poured down her chest, but she was relentless. She was determined to make this man cum, but still Austin continued to pound away on my wife with no end in sight.

After another 15 minutes in this position and another orgasm from Vanessa, it appeared as though Austin might be close. He pushed her down to the bed, put his full weight on top of her small frame, and began jackhammering her pussy with full strokes.

With a loud grunt, Austin finally came.

"Ahhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuck!" He yelled as his balls spasmed over and over inside my wife.

Vanessa wrapped her stockinged legs around his back and dug her heels into Austin's ass and her nails into his back. She whispered into his ear as he buried his head in the crook of her neck.

"Yes baby. Gimme all your cum. Cum in me. Cum in my pussy, Austin."

As best I could tell Austin still had the condom on. I hoped like hell that he did, because there was no way Vanessa wouldn't get pregnant with a cumshot like that.

After countless spasms and grunts, Austin had finally drained his balls. He laid on my wife as he caught his breath. Finally, he pulled out and rolled over to lay on his back. Vanessa rolled into him and showered him with kisses as she played with his cock and the now full condom.

It looked as if a cum filled water balloon was attached to the end of Austin's dick. I couldn't believe how much of a load he had. All I could do was thank God that the condom held.

Austin's cock began to soften, but he was still so engorged that the magnum wasn't even budging. As painful as it was to watch, I was happy for Vanessa. She got the fucking of a lifetime. She and her lover continued to kiss as I admired the sight of their spent bodies.

Vanessa gripped Austin's cock and began to slide off the condom. Some cum leaked out, but most of it stayed put. She held up the rubber and gasped.

"Holy shit dude. That's quite the load."

"Thanks babe," Austin offered with a kiss to her neck.

Vanessa looked at him.

"Do you think you could go again?"

"Of course baby. For you I could go all night."

My eyes bugged out. What did she mean, go again? She had cum four times and he just deposited the equivalent of what looked like a 6-pack inside of her. I thought they'd fuck, enjoy some post-coital cuddling and then maybe I'd get a blow job once Austin left. My wife was clearly set on getting even more.

Without any hesitation, her head was back down at his dick, licking him clean. I always thought she had hated the taste of cum. Yet another surprise from my wife.

Before long, Austin was fully erect again and ready to fuck. Vanessa tore off her bustier and kicked off her heels. They landed on the floor with a thud.

My wife grabbed another condom and this time rolled it onto Austin's dick herself. She pushed him back into the pillows, climbed up on top of him, and pointed the head of his dick at the opening of her vagina. Slowly, she lowered herself onto his monster and began to ride him while getting two good grips of his chest.

I couldn't stand to watch anymore. She obviously didn't need my support, and my stomach was getting queasy from watching her cum over and over. I stood and walked to the balcony and went to sit outside. I left the door open so I'd know when they were finally finished.

The fucking continued for what felt like an eternity. Moans of pleasure from my wife filled the night air, eliciting more applause from the pool area. Some of the college kids gave me a thumbs up, thinking that it was me doing the work and coming out for a rest between sessions. I sat in the chair and tried to shrink as small as possible so no one saw me.

Occasionally I would take a glance back inside and see the silhouette of my wife fucking her new lover in a new position.

Reverse cowgirl.

Amazon.

Standing.

How long could they fuck? My dick hurt just thinking about it.

Finally, after another hour or so, well after the sun had gone down, the sounds from the room stopped. I gave them another 10 minutes before I finally got up and went back inside.

The pungent smell of sweat, cum, and other bodily fluids hit me like a bag of bricks. The room itself looked like the Tasmanian Devil had come through. Pillows and sheets were thrown everywhere. Used condoms littered the bed and leaked their contents into the sheets. Gold wrappers littered the floor, mixed with my wife's green lingerie and stockings.

My naked wife lay on the bed, sleeping intertwined with Austin. Her arm was draped on his chest and her leg was wrapped around his. She clung to him as if she were never going to let him go.

I obviously wasn't going to sleep here tonight. I was starving and I needed some alcohol, and a lot of it. I left the hotel and made my way back down the beach to the Elbo Room.

"Vodka tonic," I said. "Make it a double...and keep 'em coming."

I drank until I couldn't feel anymore. I lost track of time, but by time I was told that I had had enough, it was after 1am. I had no idea where the evening went or how much I had drank, but it was a challenge walking back to the hotel. As I walked up the walkway, it appeared that the balcony door of our room was closed. I had left it open when I sped out earlier in the night. I hoped that that was a good sign. I needed to get into bed and sleep the vodka off.

I stumbled up the stairs and somehow made it back to my room. It was again quiet inside. Only a few hours ago, I was in the same position hoping I had gotten back in time to watch my wife fuck another man. Now I was hoping that he was finally gone.

Quietly I opened the door and slid inside. The room was dark. There was a figure sleeping in the bed, but I couldn't tell if it was two. I really didn't want to sleep on the plastic chair on the balcony.

As I made my way to the bed, I saw that it was Vanessa and only Vanessa. I kicked off my shoes and crawled in next to her fully clothed.

She rolled over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey babe, welcome back. Why did you leave?"

"Needed food...and booze."

"Ahh," was all she had to say.

"When did Austin leave?"

"About 30 minutes ago."

Jesus Christ. How many times did they fuck.

"Did you have fun?" I asked, full well knowing the answer.

"I really did...thank you." Vanessa said with a sign.

"What is it?"

"Well, Austin said he was off tomorrow. He asked if I wanted to see him again. I kinda do."

My stomach dropped. I didn't know what to say.

"He wanted to know if I wanted to meet some of his friends for a workout at the beach and then come back here."

"What did you say?"

"I told him that its up to you, but I really want to. What do you think?"

I let out a deep breath. I just wanted to go to sleep.

"Just another night in Fort Liquordale, I guess. Go crazy babe."

Vanessa eagerly kissed me on the lips.

"Thanks honey. You're the best."