One Night in Hayley Pt. 02

Story Info
Hayley lured him for her pleasure.
1.6k words
4.42
4.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson sat at his desk. It was almost three in the afternoon. His right hand ached from the constant typing on the laptop in front of him.

The office building was busy for this time.of day. People were bustling around handing documents to each other and talking on phones. Some sat staring at the it computers with blank expressions on their faces as if they were just waiting for the day to pass by.

Jackson glanced up at the clock. Only two and a half hours left until home time, and he couldn't wait to climb into his bed. He was exhausted after last night. Flashes of Hayley's naked body ran through his mind causing a stir of desire between his legs. He started to type faster as he pushed those thoughts out of his mind.

Never again, he thought and shook his head. It was too risky. If his boss, her father, found out he would most likely be out of a job. She was only eighteen. She had had her fun with him, and that was that.

His laptop pinged, then made a whooshing sound as an email popped onto the screen.

It was Mr Vargas. The boss. Hayley's father. Jackson's blood ran cold. He was asking him to come to the main office which was just across the room surrounded by desks, and people.

Surely he didn't know about last night's activities. He couldn't. Unless she had told him. Maybe she had. Maybe she only fucked him so she could get him fired. Maybe she really was the bitch that everyone said she was, the goody too shoes that everyone was too afraid to speak up about.

Jackson stood with a sigh and made his way across the room through the crowds of people. He reached Mr Vargas's office and stood for a second before rapping his knuckles on the door.

There was no answer. Everyone around me started staring. I could feel their eyes boring into the back of my head.

I rapped my knuckles on the glass door again. I could only make out shapes and colours through the misted windows.

"In trouble Jackson?" Danny smiled at me from his desk behind.

I turned and shrugged. "No idea."

"I don't think he's in you know," Danny ran a hand through his long ginger hair. "I swear I saw him go out an hour or so ago "

I turned and rapped on the door, harder this time in three short bursts. It finally clicked open and a muffled voice from the other side shouted for me to enter.

"I guess he is in then," Danny said as I pushed open the door and stepped into the room.

A thick, oak desk sat at one end, and the walls were lined with hundreds of books and photos of his family. Hayley sat on the leather chair behind the desk smiling at me.

"Jesus I thought you'd never open the door!" She gasped.

Jackson slammed the door shut behind him as quick as he could shutting off the view from prying eyes.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Jackson said.

"Got my email then?"

"Yes I got it. But we ain't supposed to be in here, not without Mr Vargas."

Hayley stood up and slinked across the room like a cat. She was wearing a short red dress that showed off cascading smooth legs tipped with elegant high heels.

"Your forgetting Mr Vargas, is my dad. I can do what I want."

Jackson let out an exasperated sigh. "Yea you can! But what about me?"

"Hmmm, what about you?"

"I'll get sacked," he replied.

"Oh he'll never know, and if he did, so what?"

"I gotta get out of here!" Jackson moved for the door handle but she stopped him with a slender hand on his arm.

"Don't go out there," she purred and lifted herself close to my ear. "I've been thinking about last night."

"That's done now Hayley. No more!"

She retracted her face from his shoulder and took a step back. "Is it done though?"

Jackson nodded and twisted the door handle. He was just about to pull it open when she gripped his shoulder and pushed him backwards. She was surprisingly strong for her size.

"You go out there and I'm gonna tell everyone, including my daddy how you fucked the shit out of me last night!"

"Nobody would believe you, I'll deny it!"

"They," she pointed at the door. "Might not believe me, but what do you think daddy's going to do when he finds out his best worker had his dick balls deep in his sweet little girls cunt!"

"Are you blackmailing me?"

She released him from her grip and turned. She slinked over to the thick oak desk and leaned back on it with her arms spread either side of her. "It's not blackmail if we both get something we want."

"What do you want?"

"I'm bored. I need entertaining." She giggled and pulled one strap of her dress over her bare shoulder letting it fall to the side. "Now, I told you I was a bad girl, you didn't believe me!"

"What do you want Hayley?"

"Don't be so touchy," she slid the other strap off her shoulder then lifted both her arms letting the silk dress drop to the floor. She giggled and kicked it over into the corner. "Look at me."

Hayley gestured to her toned body and perfectly shaped breasts. She was gorgeous and the sight of her stirred his loins.

"Now, all those twats out there think I'm such a good girl. Your going to show them otherwise."

"How exactly am I supposed to do that?"

She lifted herself up onto the desk, swept the paperwork and pens off its surface with one quick movement of her arm and a clatter, then leaned back with both legs spread wide. The red thong she was wearing barely covered her slit.

"Your going to lick my pussy!" She purred. "Don't tell me you don't want to. After last night, I'm guessing my little snatch is all you've thought about all day."

Jackson shook his head. "I've not really had time!"

"Liar!" She smiled and leant back a little further. "All you've done all day is replay out fuck last night over and over in your head, now I've waited long enough. Don't tell me you don't want this, lick my cunt!"

Jackson couldn't resist any longer. He walked over to her, pushed her down flat on the desk, gripped her thong and pulled with one quick motion. A loud snap rang out as the fabric ripped exposing her already soaking wet slit to him.

Within seconds his face was buried between her lips. He licked hard and fast in long upward strokes.

"Oh yes that's it!" She gasped. "I've been waiting all morning for this, but you left before we could fuck again!"

"Mmm," Jackson groaned sending shocks of pleasure through Hayley's body. He licked a little faster and gripped onto her legs holding her in place.

"Ohhh GOD!!" She let out a huge sigh. "Oooo, I'm so wet for you right now!"

Jackson reached up and placed the palm of his hand on one of her firm breasts. Her skin was so smooth and her nipples were hard.

"This is daddy's desk!" She gasped and lifted herself up. She began grinding her pussy on his face in a circular motion as a thin line of sweat ran down her chest between her breasts. She gripped the back of his hair, pulling him into her. "Make my pussy cum!!"

Jackson licked so hard with his tongue Hayley started to jerk and twitch. Her right leg vibrated as she grew closer and closer to climaxing. He gripped her legs with both arms and lifted them up in the air, holding her in place with all his strength.

"Mmmmm that's it, no mercy!" She giggled and let out a loud moan. Her hips gyrated and twisted. Her breathing got heavier, her movements got wilder. "Oh god I'm nearly there!"

"Mmmmm," Jackson groaned into her pussy.

"Oh god, I'm your naughty slut!" She gasped. "Make this naughty slut cum! Please!!!"

As Jackson flicked his tongue upwards again she suddenly exploded in an ear splitting scream.

"OHHHH YESSSS!" she squealed.

He held her in place as she bucked her hips and kicked her legs. Her body flopped back onto the desk and writhed. Her face was contorted into a snarl as she released herself all over his face.

But, Jackson wasn't finished. He didn't let go. He held her in place, and as her orgasm subsided and another one began she hissed and opened her mouth wide with shock.

"OH GOOOD!" she groaned. "IM GONNA CUM AGAIN!!!"

She came again, almost instantly as his tongue thrashed against her clit as hard as it could go. He felt her pussy tighten then release as another scream erupted from her lips. Jackson was sure the whole building could hear everything, but he didn't care now.

"Fuck yes!!" She screamed and groaned and grinded against his face right up until her orgasm subsided into nothing. She laid back flat on the desk breathing hard and heavy. Her pert little breasts rose and fell in quick succession.

"Wow," she gasped. "I never expected that!"

"I did!" Jackson smiled and lifted his face up from her slit.

"Mmmmm, that was amazing."

Jackson unhooked his pants, and slid his now rock solid cock out of his trousers. He wanted to be inside her, to ravage her completely.

She placed a foot on his chest shoving him away. "Hold on now big boy, this was nice and all but I'm gonna have to stop you there."

"What!"

"Yea, sorry," she winked at him and stood. She slid back into her dress, picked up her ripped thong and slinked out of the room as fast as she could leaving Jackson standing with a rock hard dick and a shocked expression on his face.