One Night in Memphis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my two fingers to her pussy lips and brought my pussy juice and ass coated fingers to her lips and she took in a deep hiss. Slowly a wet tongue slipped out and licked my fingers like a cat. Her lips opened and she swallowed my fingers like a cock.

"Who's being a naughty slut instead of a proper mommy now Laura?" I challenged her and slapped her ass several times. On the last hard slap warm pussy juice bathed my hard cock shaft and ran down my thigh.

She then pushed her shaking body up and stood before me breathing heavily. She dropped her panties to her feet and now stood totally naked in front of me. I held her hips so I could look her over. She blushed and asked me softly to stop embarrassing her. I told softly that she had a very pretty face with spell binding green eyes all set off by her flowing black hair. I said I loved her breasts and if she worked in my office I knew what I would have for lunch each day. She laughed and shook her breasts at me.

I took one hand and ran it over her baby muffin top then played with her dark curly hair on her mons. I told her she needed to trim down here if she planned to use it soon. I ran some fingers through her very wet pussy lips and she shook when I circled her clit. I asked her to turn around and she softly said, "You don't want to see my fat ass Doctor Zach. Don't make fun of me. The baby made my ass get so big! Please don't!" she begged as I turned her.

I shocked her a little as I leaned forward and kissed her ass cheeks. I then gave her little bites all over her ass and she moaned with each bite. I dropped to my knees and pulled her ass cheeks apart. She screeched a little when my pointed tongue licked her asshole. She tried to pull away but I pulled her back pushing my tongue even deeper into her ass. My power leaked onto her darkstar leaving there an itch she would have to have scratched or it would drive her to distraction.

While she tried to process all those new feeling I grabbed her clit and pinched it popping her with a mini orgasm. Laura shook violently and sprayed white cum out her pussy and onto the floor. I held my face against her ass and hugged her to keep her balance.

She slowly turned so now her pussy was against my face. I quickly sucked her clit between my lips and pulled back. Laura screamed again and soaked my face and shirt with warm cum. I drank it down then sucked on her clit giving her another orgasm aftershock.

"Oh daaammm Zach. You're turning me into a slut. No man has ever done these things to me. My husband was my one and only. We married late after we both earned our MBA. I never knew sex could be like this," she cried in my grip. "Oh yes, daaammm it, push them up there. Push them way up my dirty ass! She cried as I had let my wet fingers drift to her asshole. I did as she wanted and dam if she didn't cum again pushing warm female cum out her pussy lips to wet my shirt.

Laura got her control back again and pulled on my hair and made me stand. She ordered me to pull my shorts down and sit back down. She dropped to her knees and mumbling, "I've never, I've never," took my fat dickhead into her mouth. The wet tongue in her warm mouth went to work sucking my cock. It was true I could tell she never sucked a cock so I softly coached her through it. My cock was licked and kissed and sucked as Laura learned a new skill they don't teach in the MBA program.

On her own she lifted my cock against my abs and started licking my balls. She carefully pulled a swollen filled nut sack into her warm wet mouth and bathed it with her tongue. The second one got the same tender treatment. When she slipped the second ball out of her mouth she went lower and without hesitation licked my taint then my asshole. She pulled me to the edge of the chair to get her wet tongue all over my puckered asshole.

"I've never tasted a man's package and ass nor his cum before but I want to drink your load Zach. Will you fuck my face? Will you fill my mouth with your cock? Will you help me take you deep down my throat? I'm your slut for the night and will do anything you want. I so want this Zach! Please! I will plead and beg if you want! Use me for your fuck toy. I've missed so much and now I want it all," Laura started crying.

"Stop crying and open your mouth slut!" I ordered as I grabbed her black hair and brought her mouth onto my cock. It's not in me to abuse any woman no matter what so I gave Laura a safe cock treatment. I slowly slid my cock across her tongue and touched the back of her throat then pulled back. I did that over and over getting her use to having my big cock in her mouth. She kept her thick lips tight around my cock as it moved in and out. To add to the effect I pulled her hair and pushed the back of her head forward to take my cock deeper.

"Now make me cum down your throat and don't you dare miss a drop of my thick cum and shallow it all or you'll get punished!" I growled for effect as I sensed she wanted to be forced.

I let go of her and she looked up at me with intense crazed blue eyes and slid my cock to the back of her throat. She rocked her face forward testing her gag reflex each time my cockhead tapped it. She did gag softly a few times testing her reflex. She went at it for some time never releasing my cock and pushing my cockhead against her throat. Saliva was building up in her mouth so she did a big swallow and my cockhead popped into her throat.

Her eyes went wide in triumph and she slid her lips down my shaft and kissed my groin. Still not breathing she slid her tongue out and softly licked my balls. I saw her turning red and pulled back my cockhead to her lips. "Again!" she mumbled as spit leaked out around my cock. I pushed slowly forward and she swallowed when my cock reached the back and again my cockhead popped in. She grabbed the base of my cock and took over her own forced choking on my fat cock.

Each time she swallowed my cockhead that knot of nerves under it got rubbed sending pleasure shocks directly to my balls. All too quickly they were getting primed. I took Laura's other hand and placed them under my heavy balls. Again on her own she stroked my balls with her nails. When I felt my balls tighten I pulled my cockhead to just behind her teeth. I added my hand to my cock shaft and started stroking. Laura ran her fingers back and stroked my anus. My balls tightened and my cum rose painfully up my dick shaft.

"I'm cumming slut and don't lose a drop!" I yelled. My cock exploded shooting five or six hot thick loads of cum onto her tongue. She kept a lock on my dickhead as she milked my dickhead. I could feel my hot cum filling her mouth bathing my own cock. She pushed my hand off my cock and leaned forward and slid back down to the base of my cock. My cock popped into her throat and I shot two or three more loads directly towards her stomach.

Laura wrapped her arms around my thighs and kept her mouth on my cock until she swayed from being deprived of air. Looking up at me with wet intense blue eyes she slowly slid my cock back to her teeth. She kept a very tight 'O' with her lips around my cockhead. She tilted her head up and let my cockhead slip past her puffed lips.

She made a noise and opened her mouth. While I watched she lifted her tongue and the reservoir of her mouth held all my white thick cum. She put two fingers in that pool and played my cum between her fingers. She closed her mouth around them and I watch her throat move up and down as she swallowed.

Proudly she opened her mouth to show me it was empty of my cum. She was moaning softly, "I did it. I drank all your delicious cum. I deep throated your fat long cock and pleased you. I even came when your hot sauce first shot onto my tongue. I can be a slut now anytime if I wanna be. I'm not gonna take being ignored sexually. I'm a fucking CEO damm it!" She slumped to my feet and breathed heavily trying to return to normal.

Eventually Laura got her breathing under control and got up and crawled up on my lap. Her piercing blue eyes burned into mine and she kissed me deeply. I tasted myself when she pushed her tongue into my mouth and dueled with my tongue. She centered herself on my lap reached for my dick and ran it through her pussy lips to drench it with her dripping juices.

She held my dick shaft against my abs and rubbed her dripping pussy lips up and down my cock. Her large tits rubbed against my shirt so I unbuttoned it to feel the warmth and wetness of her tits against me. She pushed my shirt off then rocked back and forth a few times then rising up she held the base of my cock in a strong grip. She moved it backwards and ran my cockhead on and around her backdoor rosebud. I quickly used my power to loosen her anal ring because I wanted her first time to be pleasurable not painful.

"I'll never do this for my selfish husband but I'm gonna get your long fat cock all the way up my ass then I'm gonna soak you with my cum," she hissed. "That's what a slut does and I'm your slut tonight if not in my thoughts forever!"

She centered my fat cockhead on her ass ring and pushed down. She moved my cock left and right pushing at each side of her anal ring until the head began to enter her backdoor opening. My power and fingers earlier had trained and opened her asshole for easier entry. My cockhead popped through her anus and she paused taking in a loud breath through her teeth. Her anal ring pulsed on my cockhead as it tried to accommodate the foreign plumb trying to enter. Damm her ass chute was real tight on my abused cockhead.

Her breathing was very shallow and her tits where rising and falling. Watching her I saw her chest turn bright red. "Oh fuck Zach," she moaned. She clenched her eyes tightly closed and then began to slide my cock up her ass in small amounts, in an inch then out to the head -- in two inches then out to the head. Her pussy was leaking more warm thick juices so each time Laura pulled up to the head she used her fingers to coat my dick shaft with more juice. Finally she sat her ass fully onto my lap and my cock was all the way home up the tightest, warmest love tunnel I had felt in a long time.

"Oh, you are so big, so big. You are so deep up my ass. I thought you were gonna be a gentleman, but you are just a naughty boy. My husband will never feel where you are now. This slut ass is just for you," Laura moaned.

"Do I own this ass Laura? Are you my newest ass slut?" I challenged her. "Yes, YES, you own my ass!" she moaned and tweaked her anal ring against the base of my cock.

Laura took some deep breaths and began to rock up and down on my cock. She began a rhythm to slide my cock out to the head then slide back down taking it all back in. Her thighs were doing all the work and she huffed like at the gym. When she was at the dickhead she would pulse her anus massaging that very tender spot at the top of my dick.

She began to pick up the pace while I held her hips but then I began an attack on her breasts. I mashed her milk jugs and spun and pulled on her nipples. My power made the nerves in her nipples explode with pain then a second later with pleasure. Milk began to leak out again so I latched on and drank again. She took in deep hissing breaths when I pulled her nipples out with my teeth as far as they would go then radio-dialed them left and right with my tight lips.

Leaving one hand to work her breasts I moved my other hand to her pussy, and slid two fingers deep into that hole and used a third one to begin rubbing her clit. While she worked my cock up her ass I attacked her pussy and clit. I could feel my fingers rubbing my own cock when I slipped them up her pussy. I massaged the swollen pad of her g-spot as warm woman cum soaked my fingers and palm. I let my power build up against the pad of her g-shot then pushed her over the edge. Laura started shaking violently as she built into her massive orgasm.

"OH fucking daaammmm, Doctor Zach, I'm cumming so hard - I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh damm, oh daammmm," she moaned loudly.

She sprayed my fingers with what felt like a quart of her hot thick pussy juice. Her body shuddered and she moaned deeply and dropped her head to my shoulder. I could feel her legs and thighs shaking in her post orgasm let down. I waited till she stopped shaking and moaning.

"Laura I still have this fat long cock and heavy balls that need release. Tell me what you want. Tell me your dirtiest desire. Tell me what you'll never let your husband do to you. Tell me what your inner slut has always wanted. Do you want me to take care of that nasty itch in your back door and make a hot thick deposit?" I growled.

She took my face in her hands and looked me deeply into my eyes. She kissed me deeply and bit my bottom lip hard.

"I want you to fuck my ass! I want your fat cockhead to push my ass door wide open. Then I want your long fat cock to dig deep into my ass until your heavy balls kiss my pussy. Then I want you to punish my ass deep and hard. I want your heavy cum filled balls slapping my cunt each time your horse cock goes in deep. Then I want you to drown my bowels with your hot thick cock cum. I want so much of your thick cum in my ass it will leak out for days. I want to scream your name when I cum from your cock in my ass. I wanna moan your name every time I make myself cum back home. I wanna moan your name as I fill my ass with my fat dildo or a wine bottle neck and I soak my sheets from your memories. That' what I want Doctor Zach. That's what I need!" she moaned then kissed me deeply then started crying on my shoulder.

I told her to stand and she slid my cock out of her ass very slowly. I walked her to her bed and pulled back her covers. I told her to kneel at the side edge of the bed and place her head down on a pillow. Her asshole was still a big 'O' from forcing my cock up her ass.

"Yes, yes use my ass, Zach; use your mommy slut tonight. I knew this would happen if I was brave enough to let you suck my mommy tits. Push that big cock back up my ass and shoot your cum so deep down my ass. Fuck my husband and his tiny cock. He'll never taste my sweet ass around his cock and never get to shoot his thin cum up my ass."

I slapped her ass and said, "Such talk from a nursing mother -- you're such a bad girl."

"Yes punish me Master. Punish your nasty mommy slut. Spank my ass like my daddy did when I broke curfew after I turned eighteen in high school. He'd flip my dress up and pull my panties down and paddle my ass until I wet myself. I was so bad sometimes I stood outside till after curfew just so daddy would spank me. Spank me now Zach and be my Daddy," Laura moaned and swayed her ass at me.

I walked into the bathroom and got her hairbrush. I brought it to her face and told her to kiss it. She did almost tenderly so I then spanked each ass cheek (easily) until both turned red and pussy juice was running down her thighs wetting the sheets. I tossed the bush to the bed where she could see it.

At that point I took my rock hard cock and slid it deep into her pussy a few times. Laura again began to build towards another orgasm. I pounded her pussy until she moaned loudly and her cunt grabbed my cock and held it tight as she shook. Her inner pussy then pulsed and let my cock escape. When my fat cockhead slipped out white thick mommy cum leaked out wetting my balls, thighs and the floor.

Laura's wide open ass was still pointing at me. Pushing my thighs against the side of the bed, I placed the head of my cock right against her moist rosebud. Laura made the deepest moan I had heard so far that night and her whole body shook. Since I wanted Laura to be the one to use herself, I told her to push herself back onto my fat cock. As my dickhead was right on the target, Laura began to push back slowly and the head of my cock popped past her abused dark ring. Once the plum head was in, Laura just slid back until I was totally embedded. Laura took a few deep breaths then began an easy back and forth rocking rhythm with her body like a slow moving jockey.

Laura's back chute was tight and warm, but slick enough from the previous workout that it was easy for her to slide out to the head then back to my base. As she started going faster and faster, I reached under her and pulled on her nipples again. Laura let out a long moan muffled on the pillow she was now biting on. I used my other hand to slide to her pussy and found her swollen clit. It was by now fully engorged to the size of a pea. I pinched it between my finger and thumb and drove Laura further towards another powerful orgasm.

As I was getting that feeling in my balls that I was getting close to cumming, I could feel Laura's pussy and ass chute begin to spasm. One more pull on her clit and Laura grabbed the pillow and bit onto it and began her string of mini orgasms. She rode my cock faster and faster as my heavy balls slapped her pussy lips. As she thrashed into each orgasm her ass would clench and release my dick. She sprayed pussy juice across my thighs each time her vagina pulsed. Finally I drove deep into her warm body and dropped a huge load down her ass chute, shooting six, seven, eight hot thick loads down her ass. My cum rose up deep from my gonads and shot painfully down my dick shaft. Her ass gripped my cock so tight it was painful as my fat cockhead swelled each time a glob of hot cum blasted out. She slid forward to milk my dick head and slide back down to the fat base to get it all.

We both orgasmed for what felt like minutes until Laura slid a little forward on the bed and I slid my abused cock out of her back door. I watched as my cum began to run out of her ass and more pussy juice leaked down her thighs. Laura crawled up the bed and turned to face me. I walked to the top of the bed with my cock hanging down. "Clean me," I told her. With what strength she had left she got up on one elbow and slid her mouth fully onto my dick. She used her tongue and mouth to clean me up then let it slide out.

I then went to my pile of clothes and began to dress. My shirts and shorts were quite wet from lady cum and breast milk. When Laura recovered enough she asked for a glass of water. I got her one and watched her sit up and drink it all down. I watched her heavy breasts rise and fall from her heavy breathing as droplets of milk fell from her red nipples. I pointed down to the bite marks and bruises on her tits. "What's your husband gonna say about my love marks?"

She looked down, "That jerk won't even see my tits until after they heal. I kinda hope some of them stay. I'd like to look at them in the mirror and remember this night. This was a special night that I was your slut and came out of my shell. I came more times tonight then in all the years of my marriage so far. Thank you Zach. I wish you could fuck me once more but I'm so sore and so worked out. I'm gonna go to sleep throbbing from your wonderful cock. I think it's good you'll be way across the country or I'd be lost. Now kiss me good night and leave me to my dreams," she said holding back the tears.

I helped her settle into bed and I tucked her under her covers. I then leaned over and kissed her tenderly for some time. As she lay there in post orgasm exhaustion I slid up to her ear and said, "Now mommy, you were a very, very, bad, bad girl tonight."

She moaned and said, "Ooh Yes, Doctor Zach, your cock up my ass was such a naughty, dirty thing to do to a breastfeeding mommy but I never felt so filled and so slutty. You used me just like the slut I never knew I really am. I loved you forcing me to take first your fingers then your huge cock up my virgin ass. You were just what this mommy needed."

When I reached the door I flipped off the lights and said, "Good night Laura and thank you for your gift, call my room if you need my special help in the morning."