One Night in Memphis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the door was closing -- very softly I head, "Good night Doctor Zach, I think I will have very naughty thoughts now each time I nurse my son."

Some time much later I received a card at my office and out fell two printed selfie pictures. I looked first at Laura and her baby boy -- of course it showed she was nursing him on one breast and the other was dripping milk out for me. The exposed breast had a dark mark on it. I looked closely and it looked like bite marks just above the nipple.

The second one was so nasty. It was in her bathroom and the mirror showed her open ass cheeks and pussy. Her pussy was stuffed with a baby bottle and her thighs shone from pussy juice. I looked closely and there was a dark mark right above her asshole. Then I saw her ass had a blue ring sticking out her asshole. I realized she had her son's baby rattle shoved up her ass. Laura was smiling deeply.

There was a hand written note, "Thanks Dr. Zach, I will always remember how you filled my need when I was so desperate for help. It took a while before I could sit down comfortably but oh so great were the memories I'll have to keep to myself. Got this little tattoo on my breast to always remember our special night. Got another one on my asshole so had to send you that one also. It was really difficult getting a snap of that I liked. Gonna see if I can forgive my husband and get him horny enough to scratch that itch I now have thanks to you. If not my company will have to send me out to LA for a special consultation. Gee, I think I'll forget to pack my breast pump, but bring the lube!"

I think I'll have to send her a special invite to get evaluated. How about "A Special Night in LA?"