One Night in Poughkeepsie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bolted upright, glancing toward Paul and then toward Lauren. "I wanna see you suck his cock," he said with an enthusiastic grin.

"Wha-" I sputtered, before launching into another coughing fit.

Conner could be a real prick sometimes. But he was a harmless prick. And a handsome one. Besides, he had been under the impression that this was something that his girlfriend had invited. I don't know why I didn't just explain the whole thing right then and there, detailing the nightmare I just went through and explaining that we were only there for help.

Perhaps I felt embarrassed for Lauren after what her boyfriend had just said. Perhaps it had already gone too far. Maybe I somehow knew that I wanted it to go further...

I saw Lauren's chest filling with air. The sheets about her body seemed to inflate at the same rate as her eyes which grew three times in size. "C-- Conner--" she wheezed.

He groaned. "Come on, Lauren. It's not like you don't want to. Shall I tell him? Or wait, did you tell him already?"

"Tell me what?" Paul asked. I could see Lauren's head about to explode. Her mouth did not make it open in time but it put in a good effort.

"I asked her once who she'd want to fuck if we ever had a threesome. Personally, I was hoping she'd say Amy but alas it was you." Conner chuckled to himself.

Steam was about ready to come out of Lauren's ears. She looked at Paul in horror, then at me, then back at Paul again, who seemed perfectly startled by the unexpected admission and had no words.

"So you got your wish. Let's see you do it," Conner laughed. I wondered how he could be so eager to see his girlfriend do that to another man but then I saw him inch his way closer to me...

I said nothing. Honestly, I was done trying to repair this situation. I was so ready to wash my hands of it. "Get yourself out of this," I imagined telling Lauren, ready to let someone else take over the futile attempt to detangle this fiasco. Deep down I knew that there would be no such thing as normal between the four of us anymore.

Heck, I knew a bombshell like this would never stay secret for long. Not amongst the friends that I had. We were gonna be talking about this for the rest of our lives.

I rocked backward and crossed my arms, looking expectedly at Lauren, an amused expression returning to my face. It was a fake display of expectation. A joke. The way I usually act when I get anxious. How could I have known what she was going to do next?

Lauren stared at me wordlessly, shocked into a cocoon of perfect silence and bewilderment. However, to my surprise, she took a nervous swallow and seemed to soften her grip on the sheets she had been clenching the entire time. The moment she began to let them drop, I realized that I may have just inadvertently given her actual permission to share in my night of perfect fantasy with Paul.

The bedsheets dropped from Lauren's body and revealed her boobs. She flinched when she saw us look down at them. Lauren's pink nipples were noticeably puffy and flirting with Paul entirely of their own accord. I sat there in amazement as she slowly removed the sheets from the rest of her body. It occurred to me that I hadn't seen Lauren's body since the showers after gym class ages ago. I became weirdly fascinated that, in the time that had elapsed, she'd apparently taken to waxing her pubes into a perfect little landing strip.

I couldn't believe my eyes as Lauren crept forward toward Paul. He shot a look in my direction. I gave no reaction. Or rather, it remained unchanged from the look of mild amusement that had frozen onto my face and I had apparently forgotten to change. Turning back toward Lauren, he began to shift nervously. I glanced nervously downward. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to see his snake being charmed by her advance.

Lauren crawled forward on her hands, seemingly self-conscious about the way her breasts swung beneath her chest as she approached his body. Paul seemed to be trembling. His legs slid open, at first cautiously, then abruptly widening. I could hear Lauren's breath growing heavy and strained as she made her way between his parted knees.

She gave me one more mute, cautious look as she reached out and took Paul's massive penis in her hand. It had reached full mast and I watched Lauren's fingers wrapping around his thick girth as she gazed down to study the way it pulsed and twitched in her hand.

Lauren closed her eyes and leaned inward, guiding him toward her opening mouth. As I watched her slowly swallow Paul's engorged cock I was surprised at how turned on it made me. I watched him sliding in and out, glistening and wet, coated in a thin film of my best friend's saliva and all I could think of is how equally wet I was, somewhere else.

Submitting to her, Paul eased backward and began to moan softly. Lauren started moving faster, breaking through a wall of uncertainty and exhibiting an emergent delight. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I glanced down and saw Conner seated next to me, his own cock sprouting from his lap like a flagpole. He was stroking it slowly, his eyes fixated on the urgent movements of his girlfriend.

I could feel my own hand trembling as I slipped it between my legs. Slowly, it began to steady itself as I started to gently circle my clit. I could smell myself becoming incredibly aroused. And if I could smell me, then surely Conner could. As he sat there stroking his dick, I caught a whiff of his own heady musk. It felt incredibly personal to be in their bed, to get a sense of the intimacy of his body, the one that Lauren knew so well and didn't expect to be sharing with me.

The sucking sound and the smacking of Lauren's lips are what really got me going. I felt my fingers becoming liquid as I watched the bobbing motion of her head and Paul's gorgeous member vanishing and reappearing before my eyes. I thought for sure I would feel jealous. But honestly? I didn't feel jealous at all. I felt weirdly proud. I remember thinking something like, "Amazing, right?! I was all over that shit just a little while ago." I almost made myself laugh out loud.

When Lauren finally pulled away, a little cord of saliva still clung to her lips as if they didn't want to let Paul go. She continued to hold his reddish, swollen member for a moment as she looked up at him. A deep exhale escaped her lips and I saw her chest collapse. It turned into a small laugh as the two of them shared a moment of intense realization over what just happened.

Lauren let go of Paul's cock and sat back, remaining there on her knees with her hands set squarely on her thighs. I chuckled when I saw that little quivering smile appear.

"That - was - fucking - awesome," Conner sang before clapping his hands slowly. Lauren gave a comical roll of her eyes, still tense and silently processing the situation. "Shall we see if two can play that game?" he added, grinning at me.

Conner laid back with his head on the fluffy pillow and his distended prick towering sharply from his lap. More than anything else, I was aroused by how wrong this whole thing was. And even more so now that I saw that all four of us were capable of going through with it together. So yeah. I did it. I crawled over to Conner, I grabbed his dick, and I went to town on it.

I sucked him slowly and firmly, then a little faster, letting my soft hair fall all over him and tickle his body. I heard him moaning in my ear, I felt his body seizing underneath me, and the erratic little jerks of his hips corresponding to sudden sparks of pleasure. For several minutes, I hungrily devoured him, thinking about what Lauren and Paul might be feeling seeing me do it. I worked at him until he was flustered, exasperated, leaking.

His cock popped free from my mouth and swung forward and back. I saw his glazed look and knew that we weren't done yet.

"Oh, you're gonna get it now," Conner laughed, apparently pleased with my skills. "How about we give the ladies a turn?" he asked Paul.

Paul exchanged a look with me, still wisely leaving every decision up to me. I silently signaled that it was fine. How funny that even at that point we were cautiously checking in with each other. I gladly took it to mean that, despite the temptation placed before him, Paul was still firmly committed to the unfinished task that had first removed us from the party.

Lauren and I laid back onto the pillows and sunk into a pair of soft indentations. Conner got between my legs and pressed my thighs apart. I could almost feel the wet humidity of my body begin to flourish as I expanded in front of his face. He reached out and ran his fingers back and forth over my outer labia, moistening his own fingers with my juices. I watched in wonder as he lifted those digits to his nose and then tasted me. I heard myself emit what sounded like a low growl.

Conner lowered between my legs and dragged the hard tip of his nose along the surface of my parting slit. I felt his warm tongue emerge to slide lazily over my silken flesh as he helped himself to the first taste of my pussy. I felt a shimmer spread throughout my body and suddenly felt like I'd sunken into the pillow deeper still.

He soon went to town on me like a parched nomad who had just crossed the desert. Paul, too, gave himself over to the enjoyment of Lauren's body, sucking sweetly at the sopping flesh of her lady bits. Admittedly, it was heaven. Oh god, I wanted to say things at that moment that I wasn't yet sure I could say aloud.

But it tried to come out anyway.

"Oh god-- yes..." I droned, "right there... fuck... yes, suck my clit..."

Conner grew feverish, his face now a beautiful mess. I couldn't imagine what Lauren's reaction was but I soon heard her whimpering and crying out. I saw her reaching to clutch at Paul's hair with jittery fingers.

When Conner finally came up for air, he declared, "Okay, are we gonna go tag team on this?"

I felt a mild hesitation when I saw Conner shift his body forward to align his hips with mine, grasping his throbbing manhood like it was the source of great suffering. Then I realized what his remark meant earlier, when he had left their room. They'd forgotten their condoms and couldn't find any downstairs. However, I found myself thinking about having my turn with Paul later and wanting an excuse to feel as close to him as possible.

The moment Conner entered me, he groaned, "Sweet baby Jesus..." What a poet he was. Such a way with words.

I felt like a hypocrite, observing the way he enjoyed my body with a certain whimsy. I mean, there I was looking at him like he were a set of cock and balls with some extraneous man attached. However, I reminded myself that we'd invited this. There was now some unspoken mutual permission to give into our primal urges in that space that we had carefully arranged for our own private enjoyment. I forgave myself for flicking the little angel off my left shoulder and patting the devil to my right.

The same attitude had taken hold of Paul and Lauren, too. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Paul's trembling body hovering over hers. I saw her meekly reach for his arm, grasping his bicep, her body arching suddenly as he reached down and began to insert his penis inside her.

As I felt Conner's steely erection fill the tight cavity of my body, I decided it would not be inappropriate to tease him with my own silly reaction. "Holy shit, Conner," I gasped dramatically, "That's a big fucking dick..." He lapped it right up like I knew he would.

Lauren, on the other hand, rotated her head and looked at me in horror.

"What? Apparently, this was all your idea. You even discussed it with Conner before!" I laughed. She gave me a stink eye but I knew she didn't really mean it. She even cracked a little smile. Besides, I knew her long enough to see the subtle signs that she was as turned on as I was.

Conner began to drive himself slowly back and forth through my depths as if on an exploratory mission to the core of the Earth. "Fuck I'm creamy," I thought to myself, astonished by the sight of his hard cock already slathered in a thick coating of my own indulgence. I began to gently grind against him, goading him on with increasing signs of my enjoyment until our bodies entered the rhythm of a full-on, lively hump. I saw a trickle of sweat on Conner's brow forming as he groaned and reached forward to clutch at my wobbling breasts.

I was surprised how quickly I'd taken to such an unabashed display of kinkiness. It felt like someone had just spoken to me in a language I'd never heard before and yet somehow I already knew the vocabulary by heart. Perhaps it was all the times I fantasized about things I thought I'd never experience; events such as this which were too prurient to ever actually suffer in the flesh as opposed to the mind.

Furthermore, I frankly couldn't believe Lauren got to fuck Paul before I did. Not that I was about to say anything but I'll admit I was intent upon watching firsthand what I was about to experience for myself. It was just a matter of time.

I wondered what she would think if she saw how she looked at that moment. A bit of her hair plastered across her face and stuck to her half-open, glossy lips. Her eyes gawking up at Paul's face. She blushed and exhibited the shock of being fucked mercilessly by another man next to her own boyfriend. I observed the subtle way she awkwardly humped back against his thrusts with a cautious longing.

I couldn't dwell on it for too long, as Conner soon wanted to flip me over. He had me pinned to the headboard, pressing my ass back against his body as his pelvis began to thunder against my cheeks. Conner was wild and I was fucking horny as hell to have him driving himself inside me. Ah, Lauren's hunky simpleton... For several minutes I sprang back and forth against the hard wall of his body, impaled on that hard cock of his, moaning first into the cascade of hair that fell over my face and then into the pillow that muffled my cries.

As good as it felt, I was still flustered by the knowledge that Paul and I would soon circle back to one another. When it happened, it was like we'd purposefully teased and tormented our partners with the sight of each other amorously engaged with another. Conner slipped back over the familiar landscape of Lauren's body with pure zeal, burying his face in her breasts as he worked his way up to her parted lips where she exhaled with a comfortable satisfaction. They intimately reconnected there.

I pulled Paul onto my body with such desperation and expectancy that he lurched against my breasts. I writhed beneath his warm, naked body as he suckled at my hardened nipples, enjoying the mutual sense that we shared; that we were both about to achieve all that we'd dreamed of together.

"That was fun-- but I missed you," he whispered, rising up to my lips. He tenderly tucked the hair behind my ears and gazed down at me.

"Welcome back," I cooed in his ear.

Conner lay Lauren down beside me and parted her legs. Paul rose up into the same position. I fished frantically for him, grasping his penis and guiding it between my legs. A soft plaint escaped my lips as I felt him smoothly enter me. My body expanded, welcoming him inside, squeezing him urgently with every muscle in my body.

It was nerve-wracking enough to be fucked mercilessly by an unquestionable hunk you've been pining after for years, but even more so when you've got one of your best friend's jostling tits swinging about in the corner of your eye. But there I was laying on my back gazing up at two fit, propulsive bodies treating us to a fuck that was nothing short of ethereal.

I felt dirty. It felt wrong. It felt wonderful.

I slid my arms up through my hair, over my head, climbing across the sheets until I grabbed and twisted them up into a ball in my hand. I felt like I was soaring. Paul's moans were music. I surrendered my breasts to him, they were his, bobbing gently in his hands as he cupped them. His eyes seared into my body, reflecting his intense longing, so potent that it seemed to unnerve him.

"Paul..." I moaned loudly, feeling my eyes tearing up.

"Oh god... Amy..." he grunted. I felt my well-lubricated body continue to acquiesce to him as he thrust with increased vigor.

As my head lolled dizzily back and forth, I caught sight of Conner lifting Lauren up into his arms. She settled there and immediately began riding him in his lap. I saw such fire ignite between them as she cupped his face and their eyes fiercely connected.

Watching them fuck was incredible. I thought, "Screw porn!" No matter how realistic some clever director could render smut, it couldn't possibly have anything on the experience of being right there. Hearing their every grunt and moan. Watching every subtle jerk and quiver. Even the heady funk of their sex perfumed the air; raw, earthy, like a pheromone or an exotic incense.

I was briefly as lost in their eyes as they were, observing how deeply and desperately Lauren gazed at Conner. How much aching and intense craving he expressed. As she urged her hips against his, I found myself watching messy, sloppy sex. Real sex. Not choreographed. Sex I could feel. Jerking bodies falling occasionally out of sync then quickly readjusting to one another in a manic effort to maximize pleasure.

The very act of watching his surging, upright cock penetrate her body seemed so full of taboo. It was an act I was not supposed to witness between them. A carnal act they were supposed to do in secret, not a performance for others. And yet there it was, exactly that.

Not only that, there were Paul and I putting on the same show for them.

I saw Conner take frequent looks at my recoiling breasts, my wet, seething pussy, with the same urgent arousal that he addressed his own girlfriend with. I saw the way Lauren snuck looks at us, observing us fuck, watching him fill my burning cunt with his swollen cock while I cried out in pleasure. And I don't even like that word! I've always found it degrading - and still do. Yet I'm almost ashamed to admit that there it was, pulsating in my mind, somehow inexplicably exciting. Like a dangerous new territory for my body. I wanted to usurp its power and turn it back against the world as I damn well pleased.

I guess that's the moment that I realized I'd gone fucking mad with lust. It was amazing how freely we two couples crossed borders between one another, without question, without any guilt or shame. Each of us fueling our own passions with the unbridled display of another's.

I felt myself growling as I pushed Paul backward and mounted him, ready for the spirited ride that I had imagined myself doing earlier. As I sunk down on his thick cock, I reveled in the way he filled and stretched me from the inside, his deep penetration threatening to reach my cervix. I anchored myself on his chest and locked eyes with him, wordlessly conveying to him who was in control now.

Paul's cock was thickly coated with my cum, easing in and out of my body as I generously anointed him with my emissions. I knew what he wanted. He wanted to see my long hair whipping about, my soaring tits, the feverish spring of my hips as I thundered up and down on his body. I gave him everything. And at the same time, I fed off of everything I could coax from him. His mad hunger, his desperate stare, his deep, guttural moans, his deep, plunging penetration.

"Baby-baby-baby-baby," Lauren dizzily rambled next to me, as if it were one long, braided word. I could almost hear the impending release on its way, rising through her body, bubbling up through her throat, unraveling her body on its way to unzipping her mind.

"Fuck! Baby! Yes... baby... baby -- ngh! Conner! Fuck me! Yeah, fuck me! Faster!" she screamed, her words disordered and voice raspy.

I'd never imagined hearing words like that coming out of her mouth. I wondered if this was their typical level of expression or if they were as driven to new heights as I was on account of our shocking "double date."