One Night in Poughkeepsie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming!" she shrieked as her body began to convulse.

Lauren's nails gripped Conner's flesh and she seemed to vanish for a moment, their bodies tightening as if desperate to meld into one. Conner was sweating. His whole body seemed to be flush and pulsating. The vein of his forehead was straining wildly. I could smell their sex blooming heavily in the air, an intense display of arousal discharged at the height of their passion.

Paul and I felt ourselves suffering their explosion through the crisis we shared with them at that moment. Much the way you absorb the passion of a musician by dancing to their melodies, we were both audience and participants. He groped helplessly for my breasts while I scooped my hips back and forth, eager to take him home to the depths of me.

"Yes! Paul!" I laughed suddenly, sweeping my hands over his chest as I continued to bounce happily on his cock. "Oh fuck, I'm so wet... oh god, you make my pussy so wet!"

As if reacting to my own words, Conner suddenly gasped and gestured to Lauren. She flew off his body and kneeled before him as if in rapture, her breaths still strained and rapid. Conner began tugging his cock frantically rolling his head slowly forward and back like he was inebriated. He let fly a thick spurt that splashed across Lauren's breasts, then another and another as his hand slowed to a gentle pumping motion. I could see his balls tightening, his body in a fit of crisis as he emptied himself of all we had conjured together on that bed.

That was all I could take. With all the energy I had left in me, I drove Paul's cock through the recesses of my body with such abandon that all he could manage to do was slowly demonstrate his absolute inability to form words.

"Yes! Paul!" I gasped. "I'm gonna come so hard, baby-- please..." He grasped my hips and pounded his against mine until I threw my head back and screamed with pleasure. I felt the floodgates open, gushing wildly, dousing his body with an unbearable flood of my own juices. I came so hard that a warm puddle began to form on Lauren's bed.

Collapsing over his body and trembling as the final lashings of an earthquake rumbled through my body, I laughed to myself, "Good luck sleeping tonight." I imagined Lauren and Conner laying in bed later, overwhelmed with the lingering scent of my body soaked into the sheets all around them.

"Amy..." Paul croaked, his voice finally able to break free.

I climbed off him and threw myself between his legs. He was still sopping wet. I tasted myself on him. I tasted him mingled with me, as I began to suck him off. Admittedly, I don't always swallow. However, I wanted this badly. I wanted to feel him flood my mouth. I wanted to suck him dry. Every last drop.

And then he exploded in my mouth. A warm, slightly salty flood of passion and effort, ejecting from his body with reiterative spasms. I delighted myself on the deliciousness of his body, the pure luxury of his release until it dripped from my lips and chin as evidence of my fresh craving.

Paul let out a final groan and collapsed. We all did. We lay there, a sweaty, sticky heap on a shared bed, the sheets alternately matted and rumpled up into shambles all around us. For a little while, we all just stayed there, heaving, straining for breath, our minds finally acquiescing to what we'd become and how good it actually felt. Eventually, I saw Lauren's head pop up. I pushed myself up onto my elbows and saw her there watching me.

"Be right back, I gotta use the bathroom," she said. I knew that she wanted me to follow. We both got out of bed and hurried inside, then shut the door behind us. I wasn't quite sure what Lauren's reaction was going to be. I didn't even know what reaction was safe for me to have.

She walked halfway into the room, spun around, then eyed me incredulously. "What the fuck did we just do?!" she said, before tumbling into a fit of musical laughter.

I must have also had it bottled up inside me because I let loose in the same manner. When we finally purged all the emotion that was aching to pour out between us, I wiped the smile from my face and gave my best attempt at restoring absolute seriousness.

"You mean, you've really never done this before?" I deadpanned.

She froze, momentarily reconstituting the wild look of shock I had just grown so familiar with. I smirked and then stuck my tongue out at her and we burst out laughing again. At that moment, I felt so close to Lauren. Somehow closer than ever before, despite all the years we'd known each other and everything we'd gone through together. It was an incredible bond of trust, of sisterhood. I wanted to race over there and give her a hug but after the whirlwind of new experiences we'd just endured the last thing I needed was for Lauren to think I wanted her for an encore.

"Okay, I actually do have to pee," Lauren said, spinning back around and rushing toward the toilet. She threw the lid up, squatted down, and started peeing instantaneously. I quickly attended to her needs, dousing a few tissues with water and handing them over to help her clean off Conner's cum.

As she wiped her chest, I finally explained what had actually happened to Paul and I earlier. She stared at me in total disbelief. Then, with a finger flung through the air, she frantically started pointing at the door.

I turned and looked. A pair of robes hung on the back of the door; everything Paul and I needed to make a safe return to his own room. I pulled them down and thanked her. I waited for Lauren to finish wiping herself and wash her hands before we scrambled back to the door, excited to return to the guys.

Adorably, Paul and Conner looked like a pair of discarded playthings, strewn across the bed, their softening dicks falling limp to one side. Paul groaned as he rose to his feet and accepted the robe I offered him. A quick call to the front desk later and all was resolved. Paul and I strolled out into the hallway in the comfort of two white, billowy robes to have his room unlocked for us.

With the matter finally settled, we went inside and shut the door behind us. There was an odd sense of déjà vu to it. Things had evolved so rapidly and unexpectedly that to find ourselves once again standing in front of his bed seemed somehow comical. So much had changed since we had the same encounter earlier that evening.

"Well, now what?" I laughed.

"I don't know!" said Paul, scratching the back of his head.

"I wouldn't mind a bubble bath. I can't remember the last time I stayed at a hotel that still had a tub."

"Room for one more?"

"You know it."

I casually approached his bed and cast off my robe. He came up alongside me and threw his on top of mine. Paul took my hand and we strolled naked together into the bathroom, still chuckling about the night we'd just had. Soon the warm water was rising, pushing a thick pile of bubbles up into the air. It looked like a snowdrift or a dollop of whipped cream.

Paul and I stepped inside, hugging each other close as we submerged our bodies into the hot liquid. His fading scent was still barely there. Vetiver maybe? I nestled myself into his lap. I felt his cock gently expanding between the cheeks of my ass, making its lengthening presence known. It excited me to see him still so aroused by my body. I teasingly rubbed against it with my slippery flesh and felt him smiling softly into my neck.

I sunk deeper into the bath, so perfectly relaxed that my mind sunk with me.

It drifted downward to muse about the strangeness of the human body. The wet mounds of my breasts peeked through the surface of the water like two sister islands with crimson peaks. Gentle waves of spume and sea foam lapped at their shores until Paul's hand rose from the depths of the ocean and devoured them with a tsunami of suds, washing away the little population of goosebumps that resided there.

I sunk even further, now wandering out through the mammoth old hotel around me. Like a phantom, I visited the rooms of Alexis, Rebecca, and Jacqueline, wondering if they were enjoying some alone time with their vibrators as I probably would be. I wondered if Lauren was lying in bed awake, staring up at the ceiling, her mind crowded with a million racing thoughts while Conner, tuckered out, snored peacefully beside her.

I wondered where Cassie and Mike were staying in the hotel, sharing their first night together as a married couple. Did their odyssey of lovemaking stretch so late into the evening that it greeted the same morning that now greeted me? Knowing Cassie, I wondered if they were already well on their way to making babies together.

It was a new day.

In just a matter of hours, I knew that a pink glow would emerge on the horizon and slowly breathe over Poughkeepsie. A city that so many of my old friends had said was changing. But the people around me were also changing. I was changing. This was my renaissance too. Together, Paul and I were opening up a whole new world, full of excitement and sexy new possibilities...

***

Anyway, you asked me what the most erotic thing I ever did was? That's a story still to be told, alas. But this is how it all started. What Paul and I did after that? Fuck, you might not believe me when I tell you. I mean, there was the time we--- Well. I'll tell you some other time.

That's a story for another day.