One Night in Taipei

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming!" I cried.

Mei Xing quickly grabbed my cock with one hand and pushed it in between her breasts, rubbing it against her soft warm flesh.

"Yes, Dave. Come now. Come on my tits. Do it for me!"

I watched seemingly from far away as my throbbing cock exploded, shooting my milky load all over her perfect breasts. Each spasm was more wrenching than the last, as she rubbed my spurting tool all over her lovely boobs and I painted them in white, with more cum than I had produced in a long time. My grunts and groans seemed to be coming from someone else, off in the distance.

She brought one hard nipple to my cock head and rubbed the head against it. Another big spurt of juice shot out, drenching her nipple. She moaned and grabbed the crotch of her pants. She was breathing hard.

She stood up and dropped her pants on the floor. Her panties, printed to match her bra, had a wet patch spreading from the crotch.

"Please help me now," she gasped. "I'm burning up."

"Yes. Turn around."

She obeyed. Her bottom was tight, a neat little package bulging out the thin fabric of her panties.

"Sit down here, between my legs. Ohhh!"

She sat down onto my lap, stopping to rub the cleft between her panty-clad cheeks over my cock several times on her way down. It shot yet another glob of juice onto her, wetting her panties on the back side to match her own wetness in front.

She slid down me to land on the sofa.

"Yes, like that. Spread your legs for me."

I embraced her from behind with my left arm, rubbing my sticky cum into her breasts. I slipped my other hand down her smooth belly, into her panties and down over her bush, until it reached her slick, wet slit. I stroked her slippery lips and she moaned at the contact. My middle finger found her opening and dipped into it.

I brushed her hair aside with my chin and kissed her nape as I fondled her slick breasts and pussy. This isn't wrong, I thought. I'm just lending a helping hand to a friend in need.

Her breath was coming in quick ragged gasps that were increasing in tempo and pitch. She was rapidly approaching her high tide. I withdrew the finger that had been inside her and stroked the upper end of her lips with two fingers, just either side of her clit. I repeated the motion several times, until she was just short of her no-return point. Then I stopped.

"No, no, please don't stop! Don't tease me, please! Finish me, I need to come so bad!"

I ran my forefinger over her slippery button. She jumped and moaned hoarsely. I rubbed her clit firmly, using two fingers now, intending to bring her off quickly.

"Come for me now, sweet one," I whispered in her ear. "Let go. Let me hear it."

"Yes," she cried, "yes, coming, rub me, rub me, coming, aaaaaahhhh!"

Her hips spasmed and her mouth opened wide as she climaxed. I felt a new wave of wetness flow out of her hot center, soaking my fingers. I continued to rub her, making it last as long as I could.

Then she was coming down, still breathing hard but slowly relaxing. I slowed my caresses of her pussy to a gentle touch. Finally she went limp in my arms. Another few seconds and she could speak.

"Thank you, Dave. Oh, thank you. I needed that so bad."

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world. You were so hot."

"You were so hot. You came like a hose. I'm soaked from me and you both. I have to shower before I go to sleep."

I withdrew my hand from her panties and hugged her to me.

"Thank you for that, too," I said. "It was fantastic. If you don't mind my asking, how did you learn to..."

"To play with a cock? From my boyfriends. I've had two of them. Not at the same time, you know what I mean. I got lots of practice." She was grinning, turning her head so I could see it.

"Of course."

"I would try different things and see what they liked. It was so much fun. They were good to me too. I think about those good times before and get so hot. I could take care of it myself, but it's always nicer to share with a friend. Don't you think?"

"I can't argue with that. Mei Xing, I'm honored that you think of me as the kind of friend you can share with. If you need help again and I'm available—"

"I can count on you? Thank you. I appreciate it very much. But I will try not to be greedy. You have a wife to think about. She has to be first with you. It's just, I felt like I needed to be touched so bad this time. You know how that is?"

"I understand."

"Good. Well, it's getting late, we have work tomorrow, and I still have to shower. I'll see you in the morning, okay?"

"Sure."

I released her, and putting my right arm under her thighs, raised her up to help her over my leg and down onto the sofa next to me. She was still grinning, the cat that ate the canary.

I got up, washed my hands in her sink, dressed quickly, and went to the door. She put on a robe and opened it to look out and check that no one was about.

"All clear. But wait, Dave. Before you go—"

She closed the door again and dropped the robe, leaving her dressed in just her soaked panties. She drew my face down to her and kissed me, one more time.

"Thank you again," she said. "You are a good friend."

12