All Comments on 'One Night in the French Quarter'

by joshprim

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderfull

Great store and I am ready for it to continue .they must all have fun together and with Matt again I hope .

GybbsGybbsover 3 years ago
better than mine!

At least I got to ogle a hot guy in the Quarter one afternoon - but he was too absorbed in his laptop LOL. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot as Hell!!!

Great story and really believable. Hope you post more about Mark's adventures with these 4 guys. Really hot and hard inducing. cp

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 3 years ago
hot!

Hot story! Lucky Mark :)

It is about time you wrote another....all of yours are great

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 3 years ago
Virgin no more

This got me so hard, imagining taking a young guy's virginity. Great story; please write more about their adventures together.

joshprimjoshprimover 3 years agoAuthor
Lack of comments

I had intended to write a sequel to this story about want happened the next morning when Mark awoke, but in view of the lack of comments, it looks like I won't be doing that.

While I enjoy writing my stories, a large part of the reason I (and many other authors) write them is to obtain appreciation from the readers (it's sort of like applause). There's a lot of work that goes into writing a good story and one hopes to be able to read some appreciation for it in the comments. Without that why bother???

I think this is one of my best stories, but unfortunately it seems to have failed to appeal enough to many of those who have read it for them to take the time to say what they thought about it.

Josh Prim

bhart1bhart1over 3 years ago
Give it a chance to find its audience

All of your feedback is VERY positive. Sometimes it's more about quality than quantity. You're in the hot list with a rating of 4.64 stars out of 5 as I write this and with the heartfelt approval of all who've commented. That's what I call a success when I post. You are clearly appreciated by your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was wonderful.

Please write a short sequel, because this story was very erotic. What a lucky young man indeed, to be fucked like that by 2 of the roomates. His life as a gay bottom is assured, and I'd bet he'll be enjoying hot gay sex with all the roomates eventually. Maybe he can move in with them too. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i still go back and read this story i love it! i hope you do a sequel sometime please <3 x

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361almost 3 years ago

Great story- I like the pacing and the way Mark fit seamlessly with the four roommates! Part 2 should be even more eventful! Mark is a lucky man!

rob69bjrob69bjalmost 3 years ago

really great story !, very well written and everything happens at a fast pace, well done !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it. The only thing I might have done would be the have Pat ask Mark several times if he liked the big dick in his ass. Mark of course would say yes. I really liked Mark thinking Pat was stronger. In so much as to say he was subordinate to him. Then when Jeff fucked him he knew he was a true bottom boy bitch.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

New Orleans is my home town and you really did it justice! I could smell the streetcar ride and I’ve had that burger. A very nice deflowering too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous