One Night in the Woods

Story Info
I go for a walk in the woods and get more than expected.
2k words
4.12
15.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I was going through a walk in the woods. I knew it was late. I'd heard it was Mayday, but nobody did anything cool like going out into the woods for random sex anymore. That was obviously silly superstitious nonsense. Why would they? I started walking. It was a nice temperature for the beginning of May-pleasant without being too hot when I started walking, but warm enough that I didn't need to wear anything more than my dress. I liked that.

I started going farther and farther down the path. It was nice to look and see what was blooming and what wasn't. I started humming to myself.

I started hearing voices up ahead. Who was out here? No way should anyone be out this far in the woods other than me-that was the whole point! I wanted my alone time. I wanted a walk to just settle myself. But now... I was seeing a fire up ahead. I heard laughter. Obviously it was more than just one person up there. I was considering what to do-maybe just head off the path and go around-leave them alone to their fire and I'll be alone as well. Then... I felt my arms being grabbed. WTF? What was going on?

Before I could even really get those thoughts out, my whole body was pulled back against an obviously muscular chest. I couldn't see any face, but I couldn't move away. At all. This was weirdly strong.

Then I feel myself getting pulled closer and closer to a clearing. I don't know what is going on at this point. Why is anyone pulling me? Who is this person? I still can't see anything-there's a hand over my face pretty effectively cutting off any screams, and making it hard to turn and look at his? their? I think definitely his face. We get to the clearing with the fire. It's a reasonably well made fire-I'm not worried about it burning down the woods, which is nice. I am worried about the circle of 7 guys I see there.

I started to really try and kick and scream at this point-I'm terrified by all these men-and I looked around and saw that they were all men-coming over. What are they planning on doing to me tonight? They were wearing weirdly loose robes. Had I been kidnapped by Satanists that were going to kill me and eat my liver or something equally awful? I was really scared now.As I was pulled closer to the fire and could see the faces around me, they were weirdly more normal looking than I had expected-like, one guy clearly had dark curls hidden under his hood. A range of ages-the youngest one looked my age, about 23, and the oldest had clearly greying hair and some wrinkles. A variety of heights. I couldn't tell much about bodies below the loose robes, but nobody seemed outside of normal. But man, I couldn't move from the way the guy behind me was holding me so tight. He wasn't really hurting me-and from how little I could move I suspected he could if he wanted to.

One of the men-about mid 30s I guessed, with blond hair and blue eyes that were impressively bright said "welcome. It looks like you will be the representative of the goddess tonight."

"Wait what? Who are you people? What do you want with me?"

I was trying to keep my voice reasonable in case shouting turned these people crazy, but based on what I had just heard I was beyond confused. What the heck were these people planning? I wanted none of it. They just sounded crazy.I saw a blanket in the clearing near the fire. I started to have some ideas about what they wanted and those ideas were concerning. The man holding me started pushing me closer and closer to the blanket. Oh no. I knew where this was going.The blonde man got closer and I could see the stubble on his face. "It's Beltaine. Surely you knew that. Tonight we honor the old god and the old goddess. Don't worry-it won't hurt. I think you'll enjoy it. But by the end of this night you'll know every cock in these woods."

I technically knew that one term for May day was Beltaine. But nobody did anything like this any more. It wasn't the 1400s. These people were definitely crazy. And I certianly wasn't fucking all of them.The man finally got me down to the blanket. By this point I was struggling pretty hard. I like to think I'm in shape-I work out enough to try and maintain my figure. All the boyfriends I'd had expressed appreciation for all my hard work at the gym-it kept my weight down and my waist nice and trim, really setting off my D cup boobs. But that wasn't the point here. I was trying to hit or kick any of the guys approaching me. But I found myself pushed down onto the blanket. I was being held down by a few of the guys at this point-the one behind me couldn't do it all himself. I saw he had nice dark hair and a beard. Wait, dammit, why was I noticing things like that?

"Now remember everyone-tonight is for pleasure and for the fertility of the land and the goddess. Do what you need so that our goddess representative enjoys it, but all acts must end in a manner that allows fertility."It took a couple seconds for the full meaning of that to sink in. I saw the men around me looking eagerly, some agreeing, some not noticing the speech. It seemed like this plan wasn't new information to them, but it sure was to me. They weren't planning on using condoms or anything? I wasn't on the pill-no relationship nor one in sight so no need. I did NOT want to end up pregnant. Not by these randos that I didn't even know.

My dress was being pulled up now-how had I not noticed this happening? Something smelled weird about the fire, now that I was close. Were they drugging me? Well shit.

As things got hazier and hazier, my underwear also vanished. At this point there were so many hands on me, so many hands all around me. I couldn't even keep track. Were there more guys than I had initially seen? Maybe. I couldn't tell. I couldn't move-still being held down. But I was less and less able to really clarify my reason for why I should move.

Hands started rubbing all over my body. I could feel them on my breasts, running up and down my sides. At first gently exploring, then one found the right pressure for my nipple. And it was just working tonight. Wait, why was I enjoying this? These were strangers. I hadn't agreed to any of this. I tried to focus on that thought, on my anger. I was NOT okay with this. But the rubbing hands all over added up to a delicious stimulation.

Then the first hand started to move between my legs. And for once whoever was doing it-one of the older men it looked like-knew what he was doing. Slow exploratory circles at first. I shouldn't be admiring how he didn't immediately start rushing in. My body didn't understand that. Eventually his finger started to just probe the opening. Just a little. Just the entrance. I was still held down here against my will. Why did I think it felt amazing? I knew that wasn't right. But it did. And then he started pushing his finger in a little deeper, exploring. It took me a second to figure out that the moaning sound was me.

Next thing I knew it wasn't a finger at my entrance. It was a tongue. I should have felt violated. And I almost did, except for how much pleasure I was feeling. I was now arching and moaning. What was in that fire? All of this felt so so good. I'm pretty sure I came on the tongue.

Next, older man's cock was right there, about to slip into me. Wait, when did that happen? Time was hazy, based on the pleasure and whatever drug I was breathing. The cock wasn't huge, but it wasn't badly proportioned either. He slid in, savoring that first moment of contact with my soft slick flesh. I wasn't lying to myself about how wet he was going to find me. He went slowly at first, stretching me out just a bit. Then each thrust went a little deeper than the last till he was all the way inside. I couldn't move, but I really didn't want to. It just felt really good.

He also seemed to be feeling something from the fire-the look on his face as he kept thrusting showed how good he was feeling. And suddenly I didn't want him to stop. I wanted to feel this invasion inside me. It felt amazing. He kept thrusting and fucking and I looked up for a minute and saw the other men had their cocks out and were stroking.

After a respectable several minutes of thrusts, the man inside me pushed hard and came. I felt the heat of the sperm. He kissed me and caught his breath, then moved off me and was replaced by another man-a little younger, I think this one may have been a redhead? The firelight made it hard to be sure, and I was now very, very out of it from whatever was burning. His hands found their way to my breasts. Pulling just enough to feel amazing on my nipples. I couldn't believe I was ready to go again this fast. I never did that usually.

This guy had a thicker but shorter cock. I always made fun of people saying "it's the girth not the length" but it kinda was in this case. At least it gave me a very different feel when he pushed in. He didn't need to go quite as slowly. I was coated in a mixture of fluids and already extremely warmed up. So he didn't. He got right to the point and started sliding in and out. I was moaning like a banshee-I was sure everyone would hear me for miles around. Redhead just kept smiling and fucking. This was also definitely most men in one night for me. Redhead came inside me as well, but I was annoyed this time-I was right on the verge of coming when he slid out.

Next a darker olive skinned man took his turn. But he started up near my head-thrusting his cock into my mouth for a while. I was surprised enough that I started sucking. But, remembering the instructions I guess he eventually moved from my mouth down into my cunt. Just a few strokes was enough to get me that orgasm I had been denied. It felt extra powerful for the weight.

On and on it went. Each man took his turn, a couple took two. It seemed to take forever. A symphony of cocks. Each one felt a little bit different. And whatever it was in the fire kept me screaming in a seemingly permanent state of arousal. I lost track of how many times or how hard I came.

After everyone was done, the blonde handed me some water and my clothing back. They were in good condition and I was thankful I wouldn't have to walk back home naked. This had already been a long enough night.

"We thank you for serving as the vessel for the goddess. I hope it was what you needed as well. I have noticed that the ones lead here tend to need something from us as well." The blonde man that I now identified as the leader of this weird ritual group said as I dressed.

I was surprised "you're just letting me go? Aren't you afraid I'll report you?" I asked.

"Who would believe you? After all, these Beltaine fires died out years ago, right?" He had a point-I knew I would sound ridiculous. And honestly, I was considering walking in the woods again next year. Time would tell.