One Night in Toronto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were" I whispered.

"Shh." She answered then to the speaker. "We're fine, we'll be okay for fifteen, uh, minutes" I had started stroking slowly.

"Well" he began "It will likely take them a few minutes to figure out what's wrong. You could be in there for half an hour or so.

"Ungh" she grunted

"What was that?" asked our intruder.

"We're just ah fine and oh oh I don't anticipayayayate any mishaps in half an hour" she gasped back. I was driving harder now.

"Okay as long as you're sure. Um the emergency lights should last until then, but if they are longer the batteries are only good for an hour.

"You, mmm, ought to ooo Up-a-grade them. They are ah doing wonders with bat-er-ee technology to-oo-day" I said to him as I began pounding her very hard. I wondered if the could hear my thighs slapping on hers.

"Are you sure you're okay? I hear something odd, is the battery fan making that noise?" he asked''

"No" Jackie began" I'm uh, slapping my cheeks to stay awake."

I gave her ass a playful smack, then went back to hard steady strokes.

"Okay" he said "I'll let you know when they get here.

I heard the loud click as he signed off again

"You are going to get us caught George!" she said

"Me? What about you?" I said and slammed hard into her three times, getting a sharp breath and a gasp in response

"That's more like it! Fuck me harder dammit!"

"As you wish" I replied, as I did fuck her harder

"Damn you George, you know the Princess Bride makes me wet!" Jackie said through clenched teeth as she pushed her ass back onto my cock, just to make sure it was getting all the way in I suppose.

"My name is Inigo-"

"JUST FUCK ME! She screamed as the static came back on the speaker

"Hey guys, the elevator contractor just got here. H said he didn't realize how close he was. He thinks he knows the problem. You should be out in about ten minutes." He clicked off.

"Fucking Toronto. You can't even count on the bad traffic!" I snarled Jackie pulled away and stood up.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting dressed. You should too. Try and compose yourself. Have you got a comb? And get rid of that fucking hard-on"

"I was trying to," I grumbled then louder "I'm going to need a cold shower after this."

"Well, suit yourself, but I kind of figured on a nice hot shower after I ride your stiff cock like a rented mule until you fill me with hot cum. Does that work for you? My room is three doors from the elevator."

Static again

"They are done. They want to know if you want to go up or come back down first"

"Up!" we said in unison.

"Twenty" Jackie added.

I picked her panties off the floor. The elevator started up.

"You forgot these Jackie," I said, handing them to her.

She folded them neatly. She held the square under my nose briefly so I could get her scent, and then put it in the breast pocket of my suit jacket.

"If you wear that all day tomorrow, you can have a blowjob after the session. If you wear it to the banquet, you can fuck me in the ass. You always wanted that didn't you?

The doors opened before I could answer. We rushed to her room. She fumbled with the key card but got the door open. As the door slammed shut, clothes flew. We were naked in seconds. She grabbed my now semi-erect cock and lead me to the bed, pushing me down. I swung my legs up and lay flat on the bed. Jackie climbed on, straddling me at the knees. She took my rapidly hardening cock in her hands.

"Mmm. You seem to be almost ready. I just need a taste" she said, bending to my stiff friend, licking the head and taking me in her mouth.

"If you want to fuck me, you better climb on sweetheart. You keep giving me a mind-blowing blowjob and I'm going to be done pretty quickly" I said.

She looked up at me, smiling as she came off my now aching cock. She shuffled up my body, positioning herself over my hard meat. She rubbed the head on her clitoris, and then split her lips with it, and slowly sank down. We both sighed at the feeling of her wet pussy enveloping my stiff pole.

Jackie set a steady rhythm that set her tits bouncing as she fucked me. She reached down and fingered her clitoris. She remembered that it drove me wild to see her play with herself. To add icing to the cake, she pulled a nipple with the other hand. I reached up to grab her free breast. She slapped my hand away playfully and leaned back, placing both hands on my knees while she continued to drive my cock in to her wet slit.

I was dangerously close to cumming, wanting release but holding back to prolong the pleasure, when she said to me in a hoarse voice: "Now fill me, George. Fill my pussy with your spunk. I want to feel it drip out after I get up."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I pumped three hard spasms into her, then two lesser ones, feeling the orgasm all the way from my head to my toes. She continued to ride me for a minute or so, rubbing her clitoris until my cock started to deflate and slipped out of her with a soft "plop", dragging a thin stream of semen behind it.

Jackie shuddered with her orgasm and collapsed beside me. She absently stroked my cock and her breast until our breathing returned to normal.

"Your boss sent me a message that he wants to talk, George. Do you know what he wants?"

"Yeah, he wants to hire you away from your current job. I told him he'd have a tough time doing that, but that you'd be a good fit."

So, none of you knows what's going on then?" she asked

"Um, no?" I said, curious.

"Our companies are merging, next month. The announcement comes tomorrow. They are moving him to the plant in Spencerville, giving me his job and offering you to be Head of Quality Control. Are you going to take it?"

"I don't know, what benefits are they offering" I asked quite seriously.

"Regular blowjobs in the lab, a standing offer to eat me completely and a good, solid fuck at your place or mine any time. Oh, and dental and pension improvements" She said straight-faced.

"Good," I said " the existing dental plan sucks balls"

And that, is when the pillow fight started.

,Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and especially leave a comment.

12