One Night of Pizza Deliveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benny walked up to her and looked her in her eyes. "It's not a big deal, really. I mean, I don't mind sucking your cock at all."

"I know but, I shouldn't have put you in the situation where you felt like you had to. I could tell that you really enjoyed it, and you were very good at it too. But still, I'm truly sorry for treating you like that. If you don't want to do anything else, that's fine. After your clothes are clean, you can go."

"Go?" Benny stepped closer and grabbed her cock and began to slowly stroke it. "But you haven't cum yet? Plus, you said that you would put it in my ass. So, I'm not going anywhere yet." Benny felt so confident and loved it. He had know idea where this new-found sluttiness came from, but he was starting to get used to it.

"Hey, if you want this cock..." She put her hand under his chin and caressed his cheek. "I'm more than willing to give it to you."

Indigo walked over to the side of the couch and gestured for Benny to join her. She turned him away from her and bent him over the arm of the couch. It was so exhilarating for Benny. He always wondered what being fucked by a futa would feel like, and he couldn't wait to find out. His face got all red as he laid down on the couch cushion. The excitement was almost too much to bear. He was shaking his ass in anticipation.

Indigo squatted down behind him and pulled his underwear off. Benny could feel her warm breath against his exposed body. It felt so comforting as she fondled his bare ass. Her mouth got closer, and she gave his asshole a wet kiss. It surprised Benny, and he let out a feminine gasp. It wasn't a bad feeling, he just didn't know how it would feel exactly. After a few seconds of kissing his hole, she slipped her tongue inside. The tentacle-like tongue was swirling and twisting inside Benny's hole. He began to breath extra hard and could feel his whole body getting hot. His body withered and squirmed in pleasure. Her tongue was attacking his hole and turning him into to total bitch in heat. She felt so good, he could feel his cock on the brink of exploding. She threw her head back and withdrew her tongue from his sissy-hole. A small string of saliva was still connected to her tongue and his hole. She licked it all up and stood up.

She slapped her cock down onto his back and grabbed some lube from the drawer next to the couch. "You ready for my princess, boy?" She began to lather her entire shaft in lubricant.

"Uh...uhhh..." Benny was still in a place of bliss and couldn't really think straight. "Uhhh... ye-yeah I'm ready." He shook his head and realized the fun hadn't even begun yet. "Fuck yes! I'm so ready to feel your massive cock deep inside me! Please turn me into a cock-hungry slut!"

"I think someone already beat me to that." Indigo lined her cock up with his wet hole. "But, I'll make sure you never forget my thick princess."

Pressure started to be applied to his asshole. He was squirming with anticipation. Benny was ready for his anal virginity to be taken. Some aroused sounds were escaping his mouth as she punched harder.

"I know you're excited," Indigo placed her hands gently on his back. "But try and relax your hole for me, ok?"

Benny listened to her instructions and loosened his hole up a bit. With a final thrust, she penetrated his hole. Her pile was so slick, that she almost went balls-deep in one motion.

"OHHH, FUUUUUCK!" Benny was in nirvana at the moment.

"Oh, shit your ass feels so fucking good, baby! Sorry 'bout going in so fast. I think I might have used a bit too much lube."

His eyes went wide and his mouth was completely agape. The feeling of her opening up his ass was euphoric. The second she hit his prostate, he unloaded everything he had. The side of the couch was dripping with his semen. Drool flooded out of his open mouth, as his tongue flopped out of his mouth and onto the couch. Indigo slowly pulled her shaft out of his hole. It was tight and hugged her cock tight and refused to let go. All that was left inside was her tip. Benny felt cold without her princess stuffing his insides. She slowly pushed it back in with more control this time. His hungry hole happily swallowed her cock again.

"You really love futa-cock don't ya?" Indigo asked him, knowing full well that we was enjoying it too much to respond.

She began to rhythmically rock her hips back and forth. Her cock his his pleasure button again and released another load from his limp dick. He was being overloaded with pleasure, and all his body could do was shutter. His mouth continued to drool profusely as he was making guttural moans and groans. She reached over and stuck her fingers in his mouth. She pulled on his cheek and pulled his head up. Her thrusts became harder and more intense. Indigo was moaning and breathing heavily. Benny's wet mouth was leaking all over her fingers. He turned his head towards her hands and started to suck her fingers. His tongue swirled around and went between her index and middle fingers. The feeling of his mouth around her fingers really excited her. Her cock began to pulse and her ball tightened. She buried her whole pole inside of his sissy-hole.

"OOOOOHHHH MY FUCCCKKING GGGGOOOD!" Indigo began to unload gallons of cum into his stomach.

His stomach began to swell like a water balloon. There was so much jizz, that it spilled out his ass. She removed her cock from his hole and opened up the flood gates. A jet of semen exploded out of his hole and onto her legs and the floor. Indigo jumped out of the way and let go of Benny. He flipped onto the couch and laid in pure bliss.

"Holy fuck." Indigo said, trying to catch her breath. She was looking at the mess they made. It was as if someone spilled an entire can of white paint. "I was really pent up, sorry about that."

After a few minutes of the two just sitting in the moment, something awakened Benny. It must of been the smell of futa-cum. He slithered off of the couch and got on his hands and knees. Diving face first into the pool of jizz, he was licking up the whole thing. Indigo watched in amazement as he used his tongue to clean up the mess.

"Wow, you really are addicted." She propped herself up against the wall and watched in awe. After the floor was completely clean, she pointed to her legs, "You missed a spot."

Benny crawled over like an obedient puppy and went to her feet. The cum had dribbled down to her toes, so he started there. His tongue went into every crevice and bump on both of her feet. After her feet were completely cum-free, he moved up her legs with his tongue. Licking up every drop and cum and bead of sweat from her tattooed calves and thighs. He got up to her cock and made sure to clean this extra well. Benny licked and sucked off all of her cum. Eventually, her lower half was cleaned and she was very impressed.

"I think your clothes are done. I'll go grab them if you want to go to the bathroom and clean yourself up." She walked to the laundry room and Benny staggered to his feet and shuffled to the bathroom.

He squatted down, over the toilet, and allowed all of her jizz to ooze out of him. His stomach started shrinking as the cum exited his body. He used the sink to wash his face and make himself seem more presentable. After drying himself off with a towel, he walked and and was greeted by Indigo.

"Here you go." She handed him a ball of his clothes. "Any time you want to have fun with me and princess here, feel free to drop on by."

"That would be great." Benny said as he dressed himself. He walked out the door and towards his car. He looked by and waved, "Be seeing you around, I guess."

She stood on her porch waving back and laughing at how cute and happy he looked.

The Third Delivery

On the drive back to the restaurant, Benny had trouble sitting with his sore ass. Luckily, the roads were all clear and the drive was quick. He parked his car and ran inside, hoping to avoid getting yelled at anymore than he was already going to. As he opened the door, he saw Lou running around the dining area. He was busy helping some customers. As soon as they found their seats, Lou saw Benny standing there.

He walked over briskly. "Kid, oh fuck. Ya've gotta get quicker wit these deliveries. I know ya were helping her out, but please hurry up a bit. There's already another order on the counter for ya." Lou walked away to deal with another table of customers.

Benny looked over and saw five pizza boxes stacked on the counter. He looked at the order, and yet again, he was headed back to Futradon. This time it was on the opposite side of the town. He grabbed the pizzas and ran to his car.

On the drive all he could think about was cock. He wondered who was going to answer the door this time. How beautiful she would be, how big her cock would be and so many other questions circled in his mind. All he wanted was another dose of dick.

A twenty minute drive went smoothly and Benny parked in front of a nice three-story house. It looked very homey and not too modern. He grabbed the pizzas and ran up to the house. He climbed the white wooden stairs that lead to the porch. After knocking on the door, he stepped back and started to tap his foot impatiently. All he wanted was for a gorgeous futanari to walk and take control of him.

The door opened and a woman walked out and immediately shut the door behind her. She was a complete milf, in her early to mid thirties with an impressive pair of tits. Her top barely kept them from popping out. She was much taller than Benny and incredibly attractive. She was so beautiful and you could tell that she knew it. She carried herself with a certain confidence that you only get if you are as beautiful as her. She gave Benny a warm smile.

"Hey there, honey." She reached for the pizza boxes. "We're so hungry, we were all wondering when you would show up."

"Sorry about that." Benny apologized, even though he felt like he got there pretty quickly. "Is your name Sarah?"

"Sure is, sweetie." She said warmly. "I have a tip for you, but you need to get in your knees for it."

Benny knew exactly what was about to happen. He acted all naive and got on his knees. Sarah pulled out her cock and pointed it at Benny's mouth. A fake shocked expression was painted across his face. He feigned disgust as she grabbed the back of his head. She pulled him close and rubbed his face against her shaft. She was at least a foot long and had a good amount of girth as well. Benny opened his mouth and got a taste of her cock.

"Yeah baby, suck it for me" Sarah was fairly warm and loving, all be it extremely horny.

Benny was happily taking her cock in his mouth. She was leaking pre-cum, and he made sure to not waste a drop. He made sure to spit-shine her entire shaft. After it was all lubed up from his spit, she pulled him off.

Benny's mouth tried so desperately to stay around her cock. "Wait, wait, I wasn't done yet."

"Calm down honey," she bent down and kissed his forehead, "let's finish this inside."

Benny stood up and grabbed the pizzas. He followed the alluring futanari inside her house. As soon as he stepped foot inside the door, he knew what was about to happen. He saw about 15 gorgeous women in their thirties to forties. Each of the women were adjusting their crotches as they saw Benny. This was exactly what Benny expected heaven to look like.

"Isn't he a real cutie?"

"I can't wait to stick my dick in that boy-pussy!"

"He looks so adorable, I just want him to suck me off."

Benny heard all of the murmurs and comments about him. "What is this place?" He asked Sarah, who still had her cock out and was pointing it at him.

"A few of us ladies from the neighborhood like to get together once a week and hang out. We drink some wine and maybe watch a movie." Benny noticed all of the women taking there cocks out and began to stroke them. "We all got together and realized we all wanted to fuck some good holes. We went to escort services and other people who fucked a lot of cocks. Unfortunately, none of the people we reached out to wanted to deal with 14 futanari. So we had the idea to buy a pizza and fuck the delivery driver."

He felt like a gazelle that just walked into a lion's den. And he loved it. All of their predatory stares were turning him on so quickly. A tent was pitched in his pants, and all of the ladies noticed immediately. Everyone knew what was coming, and they were all excited about it.

"So, how do all you ladies want to get started?" Benny asked, trying to hide the smile forming across his face.

"Well, put the pizzas in the kitchen." An African American woman said. She then patted on her lap, "Then come over here and take a seat on mommy's lap."

Benny practically ran to the kitchen and sat the pizza boxes down on the counter. He got back to the woman on the couch and stood in front of her open legs. Just then, a bunch of hands grabbed onto him and began to undress him. Before long he was completely nude and surrounded by naked futanari. The black woman patted her lap again and Benny noticed her fourteen inch cock standing straight up. He straddle her on turned away from her gaze. He was slowly lowering himself down on her shaft. However, she became impatient and grabbed his hips and slammed him down.

"MMMOORRRRE CCCCCOOOOCCCKKKKK!!" Benny didn't even know what he was saying, but those were the only words that came out of his mouth.

The black woman was ravaging his hole and she announced to the other woman, "Well, you heard him ladies! Give him more cocks!"

Sarah moved the ottoman close to them and stood atop of it. Her cock was at mouth-level. Benny's mouth started to suck instinctively. He was bouncing up and down on a massive shaft, while slurping up a delicious dick. Meanwhile, two women flanked his left and right on the couch. They grabbed his arms and placed his hands on their poles. He was stoking their futa-cocks while pleasing the other two with his holes. The pleasure was immense and was overstimulating to Benny. Everything was heavenly, from the taste of cock to the sound of his ass being slammed down on a cock. The feeling of all the cocks hardening and pulsing was magical.

The woman in his ass started to pound his hole faster. "Oh fucking shit! I'm gonna cum in his sissy pussy!"

She plunged her shaft deep inside of his stomach and began unleashing a torrent of semen. His stomach ballooned with spunk. The feeling made his little limp penis lose control and release as well.

Sarah grabbed the back of his head and buried her entire cock in his throat. "God damnit! I'm cumming too!"

She started to uncontrollably cum into his stomach. He gagged and gargled as he struggled to breathe and swallow her semen. The taste was so good however, that Benny would gladly stop breathing in order to swallow more.

"Fuck!" The woman on the couch was breathing heavily. "This ass is immaculate! I just want more!"

"Don't get any ideas about a round 2 right away." The woman on Benny's right said. "I need to get in that ass, this handjob isn't doing anything to me."

"Wait one second." The woman on the left chirped up. "I feel like I deserve to be in his ass."

"We could share him if you want? I think a total cock-slut like home won't mind. Will you?"

Sarah took her cock out of his mouth and river of cum and saliva spilled out of his opening. His brain was fried from pleasure and all he cared about was getting more. "M-m-more cocks." Was all he was able to express.

"In that case, get over here." The ladies pulled him over to the ottoman and put him on his hands and knees.

The left woman was laying underneath him while the right was standing directly behind. The two began to push against his asshole, and without much resistance, his already gaping hole was filled with both massive poles of meat. Benny was seeing stars as the two cylinders in his as were firing at alternating intervals. Neither cock ever left his ass, making sure he was constantly stretched open. He looked up and saw a crowd of women frantically jerking their cocks to the sight of him getting fucked.

Just then, two new women stepped up to face. Their cocks were hard and ready to enter his mouth. Benny gladly spit and licked on both dicks. They were so big and thick, both were veiny and had little bumps that made licking them fun. Running his tongue across the veins and over the bumps was exhilarating for Benny and the two futanari. One of the cocks was pushed into his mouth and hit the back of his throat. The sounds that came out of him was clearly a turn on for all the women.

The two women in the back synchronized and were thrusting together. Both cocks were pounding into his stomach simultaneously. The feeling made Benny open his mouth wide in order to scream. However, his screams were muffled a cock hitting his throat. He gagged and gasped and made the famous "GLUK, GLUK, GLUK!" sounds as both women took turns pounding his mouth.

The black woman from earlier went up to Sarah who was enjoying some pizza. "How are we going to keep him without us all night?"

"Well, I was gonna call the pizza place again and tell them some lie." Sarah picked up her phone and dialed Big Louie's. "Thanks for reminding me, Angel."

"What are you going to say to them?" Angel asked. It was clear that these women cared more for his job than me did. Benny didn't care what happened outside of this moment.

"I don't know yet. I'll just think of something." Sarah put the phone up to her ear and waited for it to stop ringing. "Hello?... Hi, I just ordered some pizzas from you guys... No, there's no problem, it's just that the delivery driver is my nephew... You see I need him to help me out with a bit of a family emergency... I'm so sorry about this, but I hope you understand... He won't be coming back in tonight unfortunately... But he will be come back tomorrow, he might be extremely tired and sore however... Ok... Alright... Bye." She hung up the phone and put it down on the counter. "Well girls, we have this fucktoy for the whole night!"

A giant wave of cheers washed over Benny, he wasn't able to really hear anything else though. He was far too busy at the moment. The four women inside of Benny didn't cheer either. All they could do was grunt and groan with pleasure. The cocks in his ass began to shutter and pulse. The two futa behind him were beginning to thrust more sporadically.

"OOOOOOHHHHH FFFFFFUUCCKKKKK!!!" Both cocks were plunged deep in his sissy-hole. Almost simultaneously, they both exploded with gallons of cum. Benny's already bulging stomach began to engorge even further.

"GGGGOOOOOODDDD, FFFFFFFUUUCCCCCKKKK MMMMEEEEE!" The woman currently pounding his throat stuck her cock as deep as it would go. Benny tried his hardest to suck down all of her spunk. Unfortunately, a lot of it leaked out of his mouth.

The sight of him dribbling cum out of his mouth, mixed with the sounds he was making was too much for the fourth and final woman to handle. She unleashed her load directly onto Benny's face.

All four women practically fell over after they came. Benny, who was also exhausted, collapsed in a puddle of jizz. Without lifting his head, he lazily licked up as much of the cum as he could. A lot dropped off of his face and onto his tongue.

"Don't think it over yet, slut!" A woman said as she and two others walked up to him. "All of us still need to fuck you." The three new women stood around him and picked him up. One held each leg and the other stood behind and stabilized him. All three of their cocks were pointed straight up at his boy-pussy. "We saw you take two easily. Now let's see you take on a real challenge."

He was being lowered onto three thick poles. "IT'S TOO MUCH! YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING BREAK ME!"

"Maybe." The woman behind him said straight into his ear. "Only one way to find out."

After a few seconds of pushing and stretching, there was a "POP!" sound that echoed across the room. Benny's vision went blurry and his screams were muted. The feeling was far too intense. The three cocks took a minute to adjust to the cramped conditions they found themselves in. After awhile, they decided to move his limp body up and down. He went cross-eyed and stuck his tongue out, allowing drool to leak onto his chest. They lifted and lowered him again and again. His asshole was as wide as a barn door and they continued to fuck him silly. They raised him to the highest point and held him for a second. Unluckily, with all of the cum on his thighs and ass, he was quite slick. The woman in the back's grip slipped, and Benny went plummeting down. He hit the base of each of the shaft and he his vision went completely black.