One Night of Pizza Deliveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Next Day

Benny woke up in a soft bed and he was completely naked. He tried to get up, but his whole body was sore. With a bit of a struggle, he managed to get out of the bed. After walking out of the room, he realized that he was still in the house from earlier.

"So it wasn't a dream! It actually happened!" He thought to himself with glee.

He walked down the stairs to the living room and heard someone in the kitchen. After looking in, he saw Sarah standing over the oven. She was making something for breakfast.

She turned around to grab something off the counter when she saw Benny. "Oh honey, you're awake!" She ran over and gave him a great big hug. "I didn't know if you would ever wake up from last night's party."

"What happened? Why am I so sore everywhere?" Benny was squinting his eyes and scratching his head.

"Well, after Linda, Kendra, and Kate used your ass together," Sarah went back to cooking while she explained what happened. "You kinda...Well, blacked out. You weren't unconscious or anything. You were still moving, all be it slowly, and managed to clean everyone up after they had their way with you."

"Wait! What do you mean I cleaned everyone? Surely you stopped after I passed out."

"You didn't pass out. In the medical field they call it "Futanari Induced Comatose". But most people call it being cum drunk." She started to plate the eggs onto two separate plates along with toast and bacon. "All it means is that, you might not remember anything after that point. However, your body was still fully functional. Everyone had multiple rounds with you and left wanting even more."

She set the plates down on the dining table and gestured for Benny to take a seat across from her. "Wait! What about my job!" Benny just remembered that he was a pizza delivery driver and this all started when he was on the clock. "Fuck! My boss is gonna kill me!"

"Calm down honey." Sarah continued to eat her breakfast. "I called Big Louie and told him that you were going to be staying here for the night. He was completely fine with it."

It didn't sound like Lou, but Sarah didn't look like she was lying. "Ok, thank you." He sat down and ate his breakfast.

After the two were done, she took the plates and placed them in the sink. "Your clothes are in the dryer now and the shower is right over there." She pointed to the bathroom. "But, uh... before you clean yourself off, could you help me out." She pointed down to her growing bulge.

"With pleasure" Benny got down on his knees and took the cock out of her pants.

He very passionately licked and sucked every inch of her shaft. Taking it entirely into his throat was pretty easy now. This was something that Benny would never get tired of. Sucking big futa-cock was his new favorite hobby. Eventually, she grabbed the back of his head and sheathed her cock down his throat. Sarah unloaded a healthy amount of semen into his stomach. He happily swallowed it all and thanked her. He got up and walked to the bathroom to shower before work. After he was clean, Benny walked out and put on his clothes and went to the front door.

Standing by the fort was Sarah with a great big smile on her face. "Me and the other ladies of the neighborhood agreed, we'll be doing this every Friday night."

"Well, I can't wait until next week then." Benny blushed with excitement at the thought of doing this again.

After receiving a goodbye kiss from Sarah, he got into his car and drove off. The whole drive was a blur. All he could think about was more futanari and their cocks. He pulled into the parking lot and jumped out of his car. He ran into the building and looked for Lou.

He went into his office and opened the door without knocking. "I'm going to be doing more deliveries from know on."

*****************

Thanks for reading this far. If you enjoyed it, please leave a comment. And if you have any questions or ways I can improve, tell me. Thanks again, I really appreciate it you guys.