One Night on Hedo Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and behind me to catch sight of the couple as Mark said, "We'll let you get back to what you were about to do."

"Hi," I smiled over my shoulder, strangely not at all embarrassed I was about to fuck a man in the ocean while two strangers looked on.

The woman said, "You're a lucky girl: you're about to have your life changed forever."

"She's never fucked anyone before but her husband," Rebecca told them.

"No way," the couple said in unison.

"Well, then you're really, really about to have your life changed," the woman smiled.

Needing that BBC inside me right now, I looked at my husband, who was on his knees behind Rebecca, and asked, "Inside her yet?"

"Not yet."

"Ready to fuck me?" I asked, turning around to Ollie.

"Just lean back when you're ready," he said, as I felt the head of his cock nestling between my pussy lips.

"On three, honey?" I said as I'm sure the other couple watched intently.

"Okay," he nodded.

"One," I said looking back at the smiling couple.

"Two," I counted up, looking into the pretty Rebecca's eyes.

Then looking at my husband, I smiled, kept my eyes on him, and said, "Ready... Three!"

My eyes never broke his as I fell back onto the big, black cock. "Oh, fuck!" I screamed, as his thick cock spread me wide open and reached depths inside me Steven couldn't even dream of attempting.

"Oh," Steven groaned, as he slid inside Rebecca and we both broke our marital vows in harmonious unison. But this wasn't cheating... no... this was a mutual agreement to spice up our love life.

I rested briefly with nine inches deep inside me, feeling a fullness I didn't know existed.

"Yes, fuck me," Rebecca moaned as my eyes remained on my husband.

"So big," I said, as I slowly began to move forward.

"Take your time," Ollie offered, as he rubbed my back relaxingly.

"That takes a while to get accustomed to," Rebecca said, "but once you're there, oh my God!"

"I'm already at 'Oh my God'," I said, as I began slowly, gingerly, fucking the massive black cock.

"You look amazing, baby," Steven encouraged, watching me fuck myself on another man.

"You too, baby," I said. "I want you to really fuck her hard, don't hold back."

"Yeah, baby, fuck me fast and rough," Rebecca encouraged.

"Pound her," I demanded, as I continued slowly riding the BBC, my pussy getting used to it, the waves continuing to crash into me only enhancing the moment.

"Ollie, pound that tiny sexy slut," the woman watching demanded.

I'd never been called a slut. Well, not since college by some asshole I'd turned down at a party.

I'd always hated the derogatory term.

Yet at this moment, it only enhanced the pleasure building inside me.

"Only when she's ready," the very patient Ollie responded.

"Oh, she's ready," our unnamed lady witness said.

Rebecca was abruptly crawling under me on her back, having disengaged, as she asked, "Want to watch your man fuck me?"

"Yeah," I moaned as she slithered under me, the water covering most of her body when the breakers came in.

I looked up as Steven crawled within inches of me and I said, "Let me taste her on your cock, baby."

Steven slid his cock in my mouth, and I tasted her wetness, as I was briefly getting spit-roasted... a fantasy checked off a bucket list I never imagined I'd even begin to be checking off.

"Oh yeah, she really is a slut," the woman said.

"Says the slut who was triple teamed yesterday," the man teased.

"I didn't claim I wasn't one too," she countered, as I looked back at her. She didn't look like someone who would take it in the ass. Although what would someone who took it in the ass look like?

"True," he laughed, as I rocked back and forth for only thirty seconds or so.

Rebecca demanded playfully, "Hey, Sandbox Sally selfish slut! Give me back your husband's cock."

"Sorry, my bad," I apologized, which may have been the weirdest apology I'd ever given.

"You can eat my cunt while he fucks me if you want," she offered, as I felt her tongue going for my clit.

"Oh fuck," I moaned from the double pleasure.

"Crazy," Steven groaned, still in shock at what we'd agreed to do, and he knelt upright, hefted Rebecca's legs on top of his and positioned his cock at her pussy.

"Fuck her, baby," I said.

"I plan to," he said in a confident voice as he slid inside her, my face just inches away as I got an up close and personal view of my man fucking another woman. I really missed my phone right now: it would have been so good to get a vid of this!

"I'm ready for you now. Fuck me, Ollie," I demanded, desperate to be pounded by his tree trunk.

"Sure, babe," he agreed, his old forest cock beginning to pump in and out of me.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned loudly, his huge cock feeling so amazing inside me, enhanced by Rebecca's tongue aggressively attacking my clit.

In a dozen deep strokes, I felt something I'd never felt during intercourse before... an orgasm rising.

Could it be?

Can I come from getting fucked?

Is it even possible?

"Harder, really pound me," I demanded, desperate to make the impossible possible.

"Oh yeah, give it to her," the woman ordered with a moan.

I looked back and she and Mark were pleasuring each other with their hands as they watched us.

"Yes, give it to me," I begged, "make me your little slut."

"Slut?" Steven asked.

"Today I'm a cock-sucking, cunt-licking, great-big-black-cock-taking... SLUT," I declared as I leaned down and licked Rebecca's clit while my husband's cock pumped in and out of her.

"Such a hot slut," Steven groaned, totally turned on by my words.

"Oh yeah, I'm getting close," I declared, feeling an orgasm building as Ollie was now slamming into me, harder and faster than the warm waves.

"But you can't ever come from sex," Steven pointed out.

"Anyone can come from sex with a mother-fucking cock like Ollie's," the woman informed us.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, my conversational skills fading as pleasure overwhelmed me. I couldn't even try licking Rebecca anymore as his hard fucking drove me wild. "So... so... Close."

"Oh yeah, come on his big black dick," the woman moaned, living vicariously through me.

"Yes, baby, come," Steven urged me as his own moans were increasing.

"You too, baby," I said, unable to say any more than that as my orgasm continued rapidly building, Rebecca's tongue flicking my clit randomly off and on as she was fucked hard too.

Rebecca's hand went to her clit and she rubbed herself frantically as she demanded, "Don't stop, stud."

I couldn't hold back any more; truthfully, I didn't even try to hold back, as the inevitable happened and I screamed in a declaration for the world, loud enough for anyone on the beach to hear me, "I'm coming!"

"Holy shit," Steven said, his eyes wide as he watched me reach orgasmic euphoria.

Ollie kept pumping in and out of me as my orgasm zapped pleasure throughout my entire body. I'd never tell Steven this, although it was likely obvious, but this was an orgasm unlike any I'd ever experienced.

Suddenly Rebecca screamed, although not as dramatically as I had, "Yes," as she came too. Luckily I'd already taken Steven's first load of the day, so he'd lasted long enough for her during round two.

Although he didn't last a lot longer, as he pulled out of Rebecca a few seconds later and as I looked up at him, he stood up and erupted his second load of the day all over my face. Again.

"Oh, that's hot," the woman moaned as rope after rope of cum splattered my face.

"Shit, my turn," Mark said, as I looked up at him standing on my right and at his small cock that had suddenly appeared next to me, and before I even had time to consider whether I was willing to take his load or suck his cock, his cum blasted onto my face. "Oh, yeah," he groaned.

"Fuck," the woman moaned loudly, as she must have come from watching my face being used as a cum canvas.

Ollie asked urgently, "Mary, where you want my load?"

"Come add to the bukkake," I decided without thought, yet another unexpected experience to check off my bucket list.

"Told you, a slut," the woman said, as Ollie pulled out and moved around to me.

My eyes were closed since cum was covering my eyelids, my forehead, cheeks and lips, but I opened my mouth wide either for his load or his cock, shooter's choice.

Ollie slid a portion of his cock in my mouth and I stretched my lips to bob like his meat was my last meal.

God, I wanted to get him off... to repay him for breaking the invisible dam that had sexually blocked me for my entire adult life.

"God, she's a great cock sucker," the woman approved, as I bobbed furiously, even as Rebecca kept licking my cunt... my orgasm still not dissipating.

"Always has been," Steven approved.

"Lucky man," Mark said.

"The luckiest," Steven said, which was so surreal as I continued sucking a black cock, two loads of cum on my face while I was sitting on a woman's face... it sure felt like I was the lucky one.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Ollie encouraged, as I sucked all my wetness off his dick.

I bobbed hungrily for a couple of minutes before he pulled out and still blinded by cum, I opened my mouth wide and waited for his load.

"Oh fuck," he grunted a few seconds later and I received the third load in a couple of minutes on my face.

The first rope shot directly into my open mouth before I closed it and allowed his spunk to paint my face... loving the sluttiness of it, loving the warm cum hitting my face as I swallowed his salty seed.

Once I didn't feel any more cum hitting me, I opened my mouth and begged, "Ollie, please let me suck out any last remnants."

He laughed, "Sure," as he slid his cock back in my mouth and I nursed on it gently, as Rebecca tapped my leg right after a big wave surged over us.

I raised my right leg and she rolled out even as I kept the BBC in my mouth.

Ollie pulled out and someone scooped the cum off my eyes.

I finally opened them and saw that the couple had begun to walk away as Rebecca scooped some more cum off my face and pressed it to my lips.

I opened my mouth and sucked the cum milkshake off her fingers.

"I hope you enjoyed that?" Rebecca smiled.

"It was okay," I shrugged teasingly.

"You came during sex, that's huge," Steven objected as he pulled me off my knees, which I now realised were kind of sore.

"Yeah, I did, I really did," I nodded, happy to have done so, but worried he'd feel bad he couldn't do it.

"Big time," Rebecca added.

"That's awesome," Steven said, seeming to be not at all insecure about his not being able to accomplish in a decade and a half what Ollie had achieved in minutes.

"Welcome to Hedo," Ollie said.

"Can you believe we got here by accident?" I shared, as I stretched my leg.

"Fuck off," Rebecca said.

"Yeah, we caught the wrong boat," Steven said. "We're only here for today."

"That's crazy," Ollie said.

"Fate led you here," Rebecca opined.

"Hey, that's exactly what I thought," I said.

"If you'd like to stay, I can talk to the owner," Ollie offered.

"You definitely are staying," Rebecca stated firmly.

"I don't know," I said, glancing at Steven.

"Trust me," she said, "this is just the beginning."

"That's what I'm scared of," I smiled.

"Well, let me know," Ollie said.

"Thanks," I said.

"No, thank you," he said back.

"Nice meeting you both," Steven said.

"Hope to see you around," Ollie said, shaking Steven's hand, which seemed so weirdly companionable since he'd just fucked his wife.

"For sure," Steven agreed as Ollie walked off.

"I'm serious," Rebecca said. "I expect to see you here all week."

"We'll see," I said.

She leaned in and kissed me passionately. Breaking the kiss, she looked into my eyes and said sternly, "I'm booking us for a spa treatment tomorrow. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am," I agreed, feeling compelled to obey her and figuring that even if we left tomorrow, it was easier to agree than to keep saying no to her right now.

"Good girl," she said, turning around and yelling, "wait up, Ollie!"

Alone with just my husband, he took my hand and we wordlessly started walking back the way we'd come from.

I couldn't stand the silence. I didn't feel guilty. I would have if my husband hadn't been there with me, but doing this together was different. I asked, "About those regrets: you don't regret what we just did, do you?"

"Do you?"

"I asked you first."

"I asked you second."

"No, I don't," I threw out there with a slight worry he wouldn't agree. What if he felt riddled with guilt? What if he was jealous?

"I don't either," he said, "not at all."

"Thank God!" I cried, stopping and turning to face him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I leaned in and kissed him.

When we broke the kiss, he exclaimed, "You came!"

"You did too," I countered.

"You know what I mean," he said. I was about to respond, worrying he was feeling insecure about himself until he added, "It was so hot."

"It was?"

"Yes," he said. "It was so amazing to see you finally able to come from sex. I was thrilled!"

"It was the circumstances," I pointed out, implying it was the location and not the bigger, fatter (yes, and blacker) cock.

"Stop worrying sweetheart, it's okay," he reassured me, "I know size matters. I'm not tall enough to play for the NBA, but it doesn't keep me awake nights."

"It was different," I admitted, but added, "you know I love your cock."

"I know you do," he said. "But right now I want you to know I'm really happy you came like that."

"I love you so much," I said as we reached our clothes.

"I love you too," he said as we got dressed.

As I got dressed, I was suddenly exhausted; it had been a wild and stressful travel day followed by even wilder times since arriving. "I think I need a nap."

"I think we need a nap," he corrected, as an older couple greeted us. Neither of them was super-model hot, but they were obviously in love. It was good to see them here, unashamedly naked in public with each other.

We greeted them back and then headed back to our room, collapsing into the bed and into slumber almost instantly.

We slept for a good three hours, only the need to pee awakening me from an amazing sleep.

I went pee and only then realized we'd stood up Tanisha. Shit! I returned to bed and gently woke up Steven, as I was starving.

"I need to eat," I whispered, as he woke up groggily.

His wit woke up quickly and he asked, "Pussy, cock or comestibles?"

"You calling me a slut?" I demanded in a pissed off voice.

This jolted him wide awake and he stammered as he looked into my bitch face, "I-I-I was just kidding."

I broke the bitch face and grinned, "Me too... just kidding."

"You scared me," he said.

"Sorry," I said. "Right now I need food, then maybe some pussy for dessert and a cock for a nightcap."

"Slut," he teased, kissing me.

"Your slut though," I countered.

"Forever," he said, the word we always used to reaffirm our love for each other.

It was a little after six, so I removed my bikini, put on a white t-shirt and a fun skirt without bra or panties.

We went to leave and found an envelope slipped under the door. I picked it up, opened it and read:

We are pleased to transfer your week from Tropical Cove to our resort for the remainder of your stay. Please continue to enjoy your deluxe room for the entirety of your visit at no further charge.

If anything about this arrangement is unsatisfactory, please stop by the front desk before eight PM.

The Management

"Ollie must have spoken with the front desk," I said, handing Steven the letter.

He read it and asked, "Is this what you want?"

"Only if you do," I said.

"Think we can survive six more days like this one?" he asked.

"This one isn't even over yet," I pointed out, giving him a kiss.

"So that's a yes?"

"A definite yes," I nodded. "We're out the money we paid Tropical Cove, but this place must cost a lot more, so it's all good."

"Okay, I'm in too," he said, as we headed out.

"The sun is going down," I said.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"I read that it's majestic to see the sunset here."

"Here, here," he asked, "or Jamaica?"

"Jamaica," I said. "But here should be just as good. Let's go to the beach and watch it."

"Wow, sunset before eating," he smiled, knowing when I said I was hungry, it meant I needed to eat like yesterday.

"I know," I laughed, as we actually went to the normal beach (which we would later learn was nicknamed the prude beach), to watch the sun set... only after fetching some drinks to bring along, of course.

We sat in the sand, his arm around me, and we sipped on our who-knows-what cocktails that were sweet with rum in them, and silently enjoyed the sunset on this, the most surreal, life-changing day of our married lives.

It was so calm.

So beautiful.

So serene.

Once the setting sun was no more than a dimming glow in the western sky, we got up and went to an Italian restaurant and ate. It wasn't too busy, as we looked at the things we could do now that we'd decided to spend the entire week here. I had a spa appointment for tomorrow with Rebecca, but otherwise we were free to do whatever we liked.

Because I'm always a planner and couldn't handle not having at least some plans, we vaguely planned the week to include: scuba lessons, a couple's massage, joining a beach volleyball tournament and taking tennis lessons.

Assumedly we would also do a fair amount of fucking, and not just with each other.

Just as we finished eating, Tanisha sat down with us and bewailed overdramatically, "Rejected! I was rejected! How can I ever look myself in the mirror again?"

"We're so sorry," I apologized, "things got a little crazy and then we were exhausted and took a nap."

"I never get rejected," she moaned as if she hadn't heard me.

"We didn't reject you," I stressed, "we just ran out of steam."

Steven added, "We'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you."

"You will?" she perked up with a wicked smile.

"That's right," I agreed, "anything."

"Anything at all?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Well... almost anything," I hedged.

"Then I think it's time for you two to come and get some chocolate for dessert."

"I do love chocolate," I smiled, winking at Steven.

"Let's go," she said, "there's no chocolate dining indoors. Or at least not until later tonight."

"Lead the way," I said, hungry for more of that black peach I'd barely sampled earlier. Even Rebecca's pussy licking experience had been a distracted one, since I'd had a BBC in me. What I really wanted to do this time was just concentrate on tasting a pussy.

Exploring it.

Devouring it.

She took my hand and led us to the nude beach, although we didn't get far.

As soon as we were past the nude sign, she approached a picnic table, told us to strip, hiked up her sundress, tossed it to the side, used one of the attached benches to climb on top of the table and lay down on her back near one end, and ordered me, "Get eating, little one."

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, instantly feeling a wetness leak out of me as I tossed aside my clothing, walked up to the table and leaned over between her taut black legs.

"And you sir, come and suck on my titties," she ordered.

"Hell yeah," Steven said, also naked as I extended my tongue and began licking her pussy.

Unlike the urgency of the Ollie encounter, this time I was taking my time. Although I could multitask in life, I hadn't done a very good job at that while Ollie was pounding my pussy.