One Night on Hedo Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I responded, trying to be casual, as I felt my back being pushed forward.

"May I fuck you, hot tiny girl?" a sultry voice asked me, and I just knew it had to be the redhead.

I answered even before even turning my head around, "Definitely."

The drop-dead beauty leaned me back against a pillar and slid her cock inside me from the front as Elizabeth's husband Marty, a cop in Chicago, allowed with a smile, "We can wait a moment."

"Thank you," I moaned, as Elizabeth stroked both my Steven's and her Marty's cocks.

"First time here?" the redhead asked, looking into my brown eyes with her green ones.

"First day," I moaned, as she slowly fucked me. We kissed.

"Ever worn a strappy?" she asked.

"Can't say I have," I admitted, the idea not one I'd ever considered until just now when the question was asked. I mean, what would it be like to be the one doing the fucking?

"You've got to try it," she said as she gave me five hard deep thrusts. "It's quite exhilarating."

"So is this," I smiled at her, unable to take my eyes off her. Before this trip I wasn't remotely lesbian or bi-curious, but by now I was unabashedly bi, and I was in complete lust with this woman.

"Role reversal is quite a rush," she added... five more deep, hard thrusts.

"I'd love to know more," I said, pretty much throwing myself at her.

"Tonight I'm trying to fuck every woman here," she said, as she pulled out, "but come find me tomorrow or the day after, and we can have some fun that can be more leisurely."

"I will," I said, disappointed our brief encounter was over. I hadn't come, but I'd definitely enjoyed it.

She leaned in and kissed me passionately for a couple of seconds and said, "By the way, I'm Jillian."

"I'm Mary," I said, completely captivated by her.

"It was a pleasure to meet and fuck you," she smiled playfully.

"It was a pleasure to meet and be fucked by you," I replied, still not taking my eyes off her... forgetting briefly my husband was even here.

"Later, Mary," she smiled, and sauntered away, her ass cheeks twinkling.

"She's a great fuck," Elizabeth said.

"I'd love to find out," Steven said.

"Sorry, sexy," Elizabeth said, "she's completely lesbian."

"I guess I'll just have to fuck her for both of us," I smiled wickedly, happy that when a lengthier occasion arose she'd be just mine.

"You're willing to make such a sacrifice?" Steven asked with a sly smirk.

"For you, yes," I smiled, as I glanced down to see his and Marty's hard cocks still being slowly stroked by Elizabeth.

"You're so selfless," he chuckled.

"Let's go to the play room," I suggested, horny as fuck and dying to see what happened in a place called a play room, based on all the wild kinky stuff I'd witnessed and experienced out in public.

"Yeah, let's go play," Elizabeth agreed, letting go of the two cocks and taking my hand.

"Come on boys," I said playfully, as Elizabeth's and my bare butts led the way.

"I'm so jealous of you right now," Elizabeth said, giving my hand a squeeze.

"How so?"

"There's only one first time in the play room," she said, "so be sure to take it all in and leave any inhibitions at the door."

"I plan to," I said, knowing there was very little I wouldn't be willing to do tonight... or this week.

"You're in for the night of your life," she promised as we reached the door.

I waved my hand over my shoulder as if tossing something away, "Inhibitions gone."


Elizabeth smiled, "God, you're a sexy thing."

"As are you," I smiled back as she kissed me.

"Are you two stalling?" Marty asked.

"On the contrary," Elizabeth said as she led us into the play room.

I'm not sure what I expected it to look like, but it was even wilder than I could have imagined.

The moment I walked in, there was sex happening... almost everywhere.

-On mattresses were women getting fucked by men... including one gal with men pounding all three of her holes, which made me wonder what that would be like.

-In a glassed-in shower, a woman was alone pleasuring herself with the shower head while other people pressed their noses against the glass, watching the sex show.

-Girls were giving head, girls were eating pussy and guys were jerking off all around me before I saw the first of two particularly crazy things: a fat guy getting spanked by a woman in complete leather as he begged, 'Give me another, Mistress.'

Then there was a woman naked on an X-shaped cross.

Elizabeth asked, "Want to worship her?"

"Is that a St. Andrews Cross?" I asked, as I stared at the pretty girl strapped spread-eagle to the cross.

"It is," she confirmed.

"Crazy," I said as I walked over to her and decided to taste her spread pussy.

"Mmmmmm," the girl on the cross moaned.

I gave her just a few licks before I felt hands on my ass and a finger slide in my cunt and was curious who it was.

I said, looking up at the girl, "You taste heavenly."

The girl on the cross smiled down benignly, "You feel heavenly."

I looked back and Elizabeth shrugged, "You're heavenly too. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I smiled. Looking around, I asked, "Where did the boys go?"

"They detoured to watch the shower scene," she explained.

"Figures."

"Want to see the second floor?"

"There's more?"

"Yeah," she nodded, "and it's likely a little less confined."

"Let's do it," I smiled, glancing back to the woman on the cross.

"Oh yes, fist fuck me," a nearby woman screamed, as Elizabeth took my hand once again and led me up some stairs.

"Ever been fist fucked?"

"Can't say I have," I admitted, not able to imagine a hand being able to fit inside me.

"It's quite the unique experience," she said. "Nothing fills you quite the same."

"Wanna fist fuck me?" I asked, as we reached the second floor.

"I wanna do more than that with you, sexpot," she smiled, as I saw a massive orgy going on using four ginormous mattresses pushed together. The sounds of sex were everywhere: moaning, grunting, screaming, dirty talk, really nasty dirty talk and bodies slamming into each other.

"Oh my," I said, as I watched a good thirty-plus people all fucking together.

"Wanna join in?" she asked.

"I should wait for Steven," I said, since we'd done everything together so far.

"He'll be here soon," she said, pushing me onto the only open space on the mattresses, spreading my nylon-clad legs and diving into my pussy.

"Hey, at least let me lick you too," I protested playfully.


"That I can do," she laughed, as she repositioned herself on top of me.

I leaned up and licked her as she licked me.

"Hey, no two-person play here," a male voice yelled.

"Yeah, get over here," a female voice added.

"We'd better follow the rules," Elizabeth smiled, after just over a minute of our eager 69.

"I really need to wait for Steven," I protested.

"You mean that Steven?" she asked, as she pointed to my husband, who was fucking the body-stocking girl at the edge of the orgy.

"Yes, that Steven," I said, a little surprised he'd decided to start without me. Perhaps he'd seen me in the 69 and figured it was okay... which it was.

Elizabeth and I walked over to him and I asked, "Having fun?"

"Yeah, you?" he asked, caressing the girls' hosiery-clad ass.

"About to," I said, seeing a big cock not being used. I couldn't see the guy's face, a woman was sitting on it, but I simply sidled between a couple of bodies and straddled the anonymous but hard eight-inch cock that was standing straight up. I lowered myself onto it (reverse cowgirl) and began riding.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," the body-stocking beauty ordered the love of my life.

"Yes, fuck her hard, honey," I agreed, as I rode some stranger's cock in a position I hadn't done in years.

As I bounced on the cock, the girl behind me moaned, and I watched as a few people left the mattresses and headed to the large, I mean massive, hot tub.

Besides moaning and groaning and every other sexual sound possible, there was tons of nasty talk:

"Oh yes, fuck my ass with that massive black cock."

"Suck it all, slut."

"Oh yes, please come in my cunt."

"Suck on my clit."

"Shove that entire fist in my ass."

"Fuck me harder."

"Piss in my mouth," a female demanded from near a wall.

My gaze shot over and I saw a naked woman with one knee propped up against the wall, the other foot on the floor, just as she began peeing in the older vocal woman's open mouth. But I barely had time to process what I was watching, when a cock appeared in front of me.

I didn't even look up to see what the man attached to the short but thick cock looked like as I took it into my mouth.

"Yeah," the guy groaned, as I deep throated his entire cock with ease.

I tried to bob on his cock and ride the other cock, but the angle was too awkward to get into any rhythm both up and down and back and forth.

I backed off the cock in my mouth and stroked it instead as I resumed riding smoothly, really wanting to get off.

I glanced over to my husband, who was furiously slamming into the body-stocking girl with an expression telling me he was close.

She was close herself as she begged, "Harder."

I'm not sure he could go any harder as he warned, "I'm about to come."

"Come in me," she offered, as her hand went to her pussy.

He looked at me. This was new. Coming in an ass was okay, we'd decided that with Tanisha. But in a pussy? He had no time to ponder as his face grimaced, he grunted, and he spewed his load in her just as the guy I was stroking moved away to another girl.

"Turn around," the guy I was riding said.

I turned around and saw I was riding a hot blond guy. "Hi. You're hot," I smiled.

"So are you," he replied, looking up at me, his face shiny with cunt cum.

I began grinding on his cock slowly, deciding I was going to enjoy this fuck, as I moved my hands onto his chiseled chest.

"I love your cock," I said bluntly, not something I'd ever imagined saying to a new acquaintance.

"You're so tight," he reciprocated, looking up at me.

And for a couple minutes I just rode his cock, before he lifted me up, flipped me onto my back effortlessly, held my legs together against his chest and slammed into me. The position was new, and he reached different depths and had me moaning in seconds.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard," I moaned loudly, wanting another orgasm from a big cock in my cunt.

He leaned onto my legs, my flexibility really an asset, as he pounded me deeply.

"Fuck her hard," Steven said; I looked up and saw him watching us.

"Hey, baby," I moaned, "his cock is so big."

"I bet it is," Steven said, "and I want you to come on his big cock."

"I plan on it," I moaned, as two girls joined us, each sucking one of my tits. "Ooooooooh," I moaned, closing my eyes and allowing my pleasure to take control.

For a couple of minutes he fucked me hard.

For a couple of minutes my tits were sucked, bitten and fondled.

For a couple of minutes my orgasm built.

Then I said, "Don't stop fucking me with that big fat cock."

"Not until you come," he agreed, not slowing down at all... the guy having some great stamina.

"I want your cum, too," I said, although that's all I got out before a pussy sat on my face.

I tried to lick, but the cock fucking me was all I could focus on, and I just let the woman above me grind her pussy up and down on me, I was so close to coming.

Then Blondie grunted and I felt his cum explode inside me.

I wasn't worried about getting pregnant as I'd had my tubes tied after baby number three, and his eruption triggered my orgasm and I screamed bloody pleasure into the stranger's pussy as mine was filled. I felt kind of virtuous about taking this load: now Steven wouldn't have to feel bad about shooting inside the body-stocking girl.

When he was done, he pulled out and I could feel his cum leaking out of my well-fucked pussy. Although only for a couple of seconds before I felt a tongue licking me.

I just lay there and enjoyed the afterglow of orgasm. A woman grinding on my face; another one (I assumed it was a woman but I couldn't see) was eating my pussy.

And for a couple of minutes I was unable to move.

"Eat me," the woman above me ordered.

As if I were awakening from a lovely nap, I re-entered my body, extended my tongue and started licking as the moans above me increased, as someone continued slowly lapping up my creampie, which made me wonder what a cum-filled cunt would taste like.

My tongue-a-lingus seemed to be all it took, as in no time at all I was drenched in cunt cum as whoever this was came all over my face... which really was a rush.

I lapped up as much of the cunt cum as I could until she got off me and said, "Thanks, sexy."

"Any time," I smiled, looking up at a slightly chubby brunette.

I looked down and saw it was a guy between my legs, which really surprised me. I smiled, "Thanks for cleaning me up."

"My pleasure," he said, and left. I hadn't come because of him, but it had still felt good.

I sat up and looked around.

Steven was now in the hot tub.

Elizabeth was on the other side of the mattress collection with cocks in all three holes. God, it was hot.

I got off the quartet of mattresses and went over to the hot tub, where two girls were giving their guys head as the guys drank and chatted, and Steven was chatting with a couple I hadn't seen until now.

"Hey," I said, stepping down into the water (yeah I know, thus getting my teddy and stockings all wet, but hey, they needed washing by now).

"Hey babe, this is Valerie and Carl," Steven greeted.

"Hi," I said before Valerie kissed me.

When she broke the kiss she said, "Hi, nice to meet you, you must be Mary." I felt good that even during an orgy Steven had been talking about me.

Over the next fifteen minutes we just chatted... about jobs, life, travel... the only unusual thing being that Valerie was stroking Steven's cock while he played with her small tits, and Carl was playing with my small open cup breasts while I stroked his cock.

Unfortunately, during it all I was yawning, as exhaustion had caught up with me.

"It was great meeting you and I want to try this cock sometime this week and munch on your cunt," I said bluntly, "but I can barely stay awake."

"It's likely been a crazy first day," Valerie said.

"That... is the understatement of the century," I laughed.

"I'm dying to taste your pussy," Valerie said. "You sure we can't have a nightcap 69?"

"I could probably have a night cunt," I said, even if that didn't make much sense.

She led me out of the hot tub, to a mattress (not one of the ones reserved for orgying), and we lay down side by side with our heads buried in each other's cunts.

And for another fifteen minutes we licked each other.

I wasn't sure I could come again, even though it felt great.

After I got her off though, she flipped me onto my back, resumed eating me out, but also slid her fingers inside me and for a second time someone found my g-spot and in seconds I was coming.

Once I'd recovered from my final orgasm of the night, I said, "I need to teach Steven to find my g-spot."

"He should sign up for the course," she said.

"We'll both be taking it," I said.

"It's a great course," Valerie said, "although I think you're already a natural."

"I never ate cunt before today," I admitted.

"Then you really are a natural," she said.

"Where's Steven?"

"Getting a blow job in the hot tub," she pointed. Steven was sitting on the edge and the elderly white-haired lady from the picnic table was in the water, busily at work.

"That's the same woman who gave me my first g-spot orgasm," I said.

"She's a legend here," she said. "She eats cunt and sucks cock all day and night."

"How old is she?"

"Eighty-four," she answered.

"No way."

"Way!"

"Wow!"

"Yeah, she doesn't have sex anymore, she just pleases others," Valerie explained as we walked over to our men. Carl was getting blown by another older woman, but most likely only in her late fifties. "By the way, that's her daughter with Carl."

"No way," I gasped.

"And the blonde over there getting spit-roasted is her granddaughter."

"No way," I repeated.

"Yeah, and next year her great granddaughter comes of age and will be coming here."

"And coming and coming," I joked, as I heard Steven grunt.

"Honey, I need to go to bed," I told him.

"Just give me a second," he said, as the great grandmother swallowed every drop.

When she stood up, I told her, "You're an inspiration."

"I like to please," she said.

"Me too," I said, as Steven came over to me.

"See you tomorrow," I said to Valerie.

"Definitely," she said, as she sat down beside her husband as he continued getting head.

We headed out, strolling past lots more hot sex, including Tanisha getting roughly face fucked, and Ollie giving us a wave as some large white woman with massive tits knelt in front of him and tit fucked him. But we didn't stop for anyone and returned to our room without a word.

Once we were inside I said, "I just need to crash."

"You're okay with everything that happened?" he asked, concerned.

"Completely," I said, kissing him quickly. "I just can't keep my eyes open."

"Cool. Let's crash," he said.

We went to bed, crawled under the sheets, and quickly drifted to sleep as I pondered: Six more days!!!

EPILOGUE:

Thursday:

We slept in until almost eleven, had brunch, and I went to meet Rebecca at the spa, where I learned it actually was a spa (no sex), although the massage was very sensual. I got a manicure, a pedicure and (hurray, at last) a pussy shave. I had a 69 with Rebecca back in her room, and since I'd known I really wanted to do this and Steven didn't mind, I'd given him a hall pass to do whatever with whomever for a couple of hours; he ended up getting head from a woman on the nude beach. We then went on a hike for the rest of the day, where for a change of pace we made sweet love to each other under a waterfall. It was very romantic. After watching another sunset and having a late dinner, we donned some togas provided to us by the resort with nothing underneath. The togas didn't last an hour once the dancing started... and the kissing... as a chain of women kissing women (two huge concentric circles inching along in opposite directions) ignited the party before it turned into a full-blown orgy. I was fucked by three different men, taking two loads on my face and one on my tits. Steven only came once, and that was inside a beautiful younger girl who begged him to fill her cunt as she ate me.

Friday:

Believe it or not, we didn't have any sex that day until nighttime. We got up early and climbed onto a bus provided by the resort, which took us to the opposite side of the island to see the sunrise over the ocean. We then bussed back to the resort and went for a morning skinny dip in the ocean. Then we finally had breakfast. We went scuba diving, which was so scary and yet so exhilarating. (Did you know that contrary to popular opinion, sharks encountering humans very rarely attack, especially if the humans are in groups?) We then took a lengthy nap. We had dinner with Ollie and another black friend of his before I took part in my first Oreo. Ollie and his friend Jimmy fucked me for over an hour through multiple orgasms, as Steven watched and got lengthy head from Ollie's hot niece Aaliyah, who was here for the first time. And although there was no incest, she licked the boys' second loads off my tits. (Their first loads were deposited in my mouth and pussy respectively, as I didn't need to worry about the possibility of having a black baby nine months later.) We ended up the night at the foam party, where we actually just danced the night away without fucking anybody until after one o'clock. (We met a couple that night and accompanied them to their room for a marathon foursome.)