One Night on Hedo Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday:

After sleeping in until noon... something I hadn't done in a decade at least... we had brunch and attended a variety of courses... including one that was triggered by the previous night's encounter... it was called REVERSING ROLES: PEGGING (a session that would forever change the dynamics of our relationship).

We also went to CUNT WORSHIP together to learn how to please a pussy completely using oral techniques, plus the power of fingers and toys, and a real game changer for us... how to find a woman's g-spot (which we practiced live during the session... Steven getting the knack, and thus adding a new orgasm-erupting option to our sexual repertoire).

For the third and final class, we split up. I attended ANAL SEX: YOU HAVE THREE PLEASURE HOLES FOR A REASON (as Steven pointed out, if I wanted to fuck his ass with a strap-on (we'd bought three of them after the Reversing Roles session), it was only fair that he got to fuck my ass (which seemed more than reasonable)). Steven went to THE MASTER IN YOU, a session on how to take control in any sexual situation.

Excited and horny after the three sessions, we headed to the nude beach and for the first time we entered the outdoor hot tub (it was crazy we'd waited until day four to go in there), where we participated in a four-couple play-a-thon for a good thirty-plus minutes.

After supper, we went shopping for Halloween costumes... or more accurately, we went to find a really slutty costume for me. I tried on a dozen before settling on a very sexy Devil costume, with matching garter-belt and stockings. (Fashion tip: no self-respecting she-devil ever covers up her tits or her fuck holes.)

That night we saw almost every possible dirty version of every job apparel (policeman, carpenter, nurse, etc., interestingly, no firemen) and many kinky versions of Disney Princesses and other cartoon characters.

That night I made a top fantasy on my bucket list come true... a full-blown bukkake. I sucked off over two dozen cocks that night and took every load on my face, plus receiving a few other facials from men who generously donated their loads after fucking someone else or getting blown, or maybe just jerking off watching me... I had no idea where I was by the end, when both of my eyes were so coated with cum that I didn't dare attempt to open them.

My only orgasm that night came as I was worshipped by a half dozen women as they licked all the cum off me, an event that turned into a daisy chain and my coming from the eager tongue of the same hot Asian girl (this time sans muumuu or anything else) who'd caught my eye that first day at the restaurant.

Steven had fun eating a couple women's pussies, his first ever except mine, practicing his g-spot spelunking, before fucking the same Asian girl in the ass... and coming inside it.

Sunday:

Another late sleep in, and an afternoon of windsurfing before we met Elizabeth and Marty and two other couples we'd previously met for some leisurely tanning on the beach, then drinking, dinner and a lengthy multiple-orgasm eight-person orgy; it was the final night for the other six; the orgy included both my first anal experience and my first air tight experience.

We still managed to attend the Hedonistic School party, although we arrived quite late; I was in a plaid miniskirt (no panties), knee highs and a striped tie (otherwise topless). I ate out two nuns and was sodomized by a black priest (no I wasn't a victim, it was totally consensual) who deposited his load deep in my asshole (another first).

Steven meanwhile face fucked a girl with pigtails in a rough way I'd never seen in him before while calling her filthy names ... a new side of him I hoped he'd use on me once we got back home to the potentially mundane world we'd left behind.

Monday:

We did a couples spa (an exception was made to the rule prohibiting staff from being nude for the two masseuses, although there was no sexual contact), we went kayaking, met up with Ollie for a final black cock threesome... including my being DP'd by black cock and taking loads almost simultaneously in both holes.

That night, after playing in the play room, we met a lesbian couple and they asked permission from Steven to allow me to go to their hotel room for the rest of the night. My generous sweetheart gave me permission, so I was used as a lesbian slave for hours... not going to sleep until after four in the morning and discovering a Sybian is the greatest toy in the world. Since I was being given free rein to play, Steven remained in the play room until the wee hours and ended up in a gangbang that even included his jerking off a guy (which shocked me and made me wish I could have seen that).

Tuesday:

Our final night. We spent it on the beach. We had a foursome in the ocean with a young couple on their honeymoon (what a crazy honeymoon). We watched the sunset from start to finish while making gentle love to each other the entire time.

That night we decided just to let loose.

I pegged Steven in front of a group of other people in the water under the stars, as a tiny Philippine girl (even tinier than me if you can believe it... she was 4'8") sucked his cock... he came in only a couple of minutes.

I was triple teamed in the ocean by three guys I hadn't met before.

In the play room I was strapped to the St. Andrew's Cross for an hour while I was fingered both pussy and ass... my pussy was eaten out to orgasm (God, it's so much more intense when you're bound) and I was fisted to yet another orgasm (another bucket list item checked off).

Steven fucked a dozen women in the play room where I could watch him from my cross... coming twice more.

I'd brought along one of my strap-ons and I fucked a few women, two of them in the ass, pegged three men, two of them coming without having their cocks touched (I learned I'm a really dominant fucker when I have a cock) and finished by banging a married couple.

I then declared loudly to the room that it was my last night and I wanted to be gangbanged.


The other guests obliged, and I was fucked by dozens of cocks, ate a few pussies, and took uncountable loads in all three holes until I was literally bathed in cum and had it leaking out of all my holes except for my ears. (Yes, including my nostrils. Don't ask me to explain.)

God, I never wanted to leave.

Wednesday:

We stayed up to watch the sunrise (rising over the land this time instead of the sea) after washing all the cum off me in the ocean.

Both of us wondered, What next?

Everything between us had changed, and for the better.

We couldn't go back to the humdrum of suburbia.

Luckily, as we would soon discover once we returned home, if you know where to look, suburbia is a lot kinkier than we could have ever imagined.

Also, we booked our trip for next year already, I mean we had no choice, we still had no idea what pickleball was.

THE END

Author's Note:

Do you want the details of each of the next six days?

And/or the details of what happens when they return home including seducing their babysitter, discovering a secret sex club just down the block and a stunning revelation about Mary's mother?

If so, let me know and this could become a long-term marathon novella over the next couple of years.

Or it could just end here. I think it does wrap up the main plot quite well, considering it was supposed to be about just one night!

JASMINE April 2019