All Comments on 'One Night on the Beach'

by JulietGolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue4 months ago

this was fantastic. I don't know if you've thought about it as a series but it could be

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What happened to the husband?

MtRseMan99MtRseMan994 months ago

Great story, liked it.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

I've read this before and it's still one of my favorites. Keep up the good work.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF3 months ago

Just a little bit more

She loves being in control. He claims to be a therapist. They meet on the beach at night. Step by step, she persuades herself that she's in control right up to the point, his spasms reach their crescendo and he explodes inside her. One shot she's pregnant. Though E-mailed a video of their sex-ercise, she cannot locate him. She decides to keep it and gives birth to a daughter.

An interesting adventure in life.

thomas_deanthomas_dean3 months ago

Instinct Overrides Reason

Was she out of her mind hooking up with a stranger on the beach?

Instinct insures survival of the species. Attraction leads to a trance - like state in which the mating pair may have reservations about conjoining, but do it anyway. The biological impetus in overdrive, the body's need to reproduce overcomes the mind.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan9917 days ago

Very nice example of how passion can over ride knowledge. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulietGolf@JulietGolf
I write for my pleasure but it makes me happy when others enjoy what I write. I have a busy life and only write when the mood takes me and what I write depends on that mood.