One Night Only

Story Info
A college freshman enjoys a one night stand.
2.3k words
4.36
6.5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a freshman in college. It was my first weekend there. I decided to attend a hypnotist show being held in the ballroom-it didnt sound all that interesting, but I didn't have anything else to do and it would probably be good for a laugh.

Somehow, despite my better judgement, I volunteered to go onstage. Obviously, I dont actually know what I did, but I was told by my roommate that I was hypnotized to believe that this guy they brought up onstage was a god, and apparently, I said out loud, "You're a god," and fell on my knees to pray. Needless to say, I was mortified, but i figured I'd never see him again and it would be forgotten.

The next week, I go to crew call for my intro to theatre class and lo and behold, my "god" man is my crew chief. I try to stand behind everyone else and not make direct eye contact, and as the evening progresses, he seems to not recognize me. I relax, thinking my shame remains my own.

As I finish putting tools away, he, Dave, sidles up behind me and whispers, "Do you still think I'm god?" As I rush out, I see the smirk on his face. I am completely mortified. "I can't go back there. Why did I ever go to that stupid hypnotist!" One of the best parts of going to college 3,000 miles from home was the chance to have a completely fresh start. I could finally shed my dorky, nerdy persona I'd always had, and here I was falling into my old patterns. What was wrong with me?

I spent the next two days dreading the next crew call. However, as much as I didn't want to see Dave, I wanted to do well in the class and this was a necessity. I went with determination not to let him get to me.

We were busy all shift, and Dave said nothing untoward. As the night waned, I felt more at ease. I set to work on my last project of the night, a stock platform, and as I finished squaring it, Dave came over to lend a hand.

"I'm sorry about what I said," he said with a smile, "it was meant as a joke and not a good one." I stopped my work at looked up at him. He looked truly apologetic, and when I considered him, he was actually quite handsome. He held out his hand. "No hard feelings?" I took his hand and shook it. We both laughed and finished our work.

Over the next several weeks, we became friends. I had impressed him with my building capabilities, and we had a similar sense of humor. We started meeting up before crew calls for dinner, and some nights, we went and hung out at the diner after. We always had something to talk about, or laugh about, or commiserate about, and we truly enjoyed each other's company.

Sometime in December, Dave introduced me to the college radio station, WZBT. They were looking for new djs, and I quickly went to the training and got licensed. Beginning of 2nd semester, I had a Friday night late show called "Anything Goes!" Dave had a Saturday night late show focusing on local artists. He and I would often spend the evening at each other's shows, helping run the show, picking lps, running ads, writing logs-all the minutiae of being on-air.

One night, I was sitting in the booth filling out playlist reports, and looked through the window, and watched him as he spun the next record and did a lively introduction. As I listened to his smooth voice through the monitor, I realized again how handsome he was. Tanned skin, goatee, mop of brown hair swept to one side, shaved sides faded nicely. Pierced ears and eyebrow, leather wrist cuffs, tattooed and toned arms. I continued to watch and as I did, he turned and smiled at me, and a little shiver ran through me. At that moment, I realized I was attracted to him. I have never been one to make the first move, and besides, I was sure he didn't think of me like that. I went back to what I was doing, having settled in my head that my attraction would just stay in my head.

I went home for the holidays, and I found myself thinking about him, and I started fantasizing about being with him. I fed my nightly masturbation habit with Dave's imaginary cock impaling me over and over again, bringing me to screaming ecstasy every time. On my flight back for spring semester, I decided that I wanted my fantasies to become a reality. But how?

As soon as I had settled in for the semester, I made a beeline for Dave's apartment. I didnt know what I do when I got there, but it was the only place I wanted to be. When I got there, he gave me a huge hug, and my stomach flipped. I had never realized how strong his arms were or how good he smelled. Unfortunately, there were other people there, so there was nothing I could do, however, I took every opportunity to sit next to him and touch his leg, hoping he'd get the message.

We fell into our old routine of crew calls, dinners and radio show companionship. What did change was me. I dressed a little sexier, touched him, dropped sexual hints, and tried to tell him that I wanted to fuck him without actually telling him.

Finally, one Saturday night, my fantasies were finally going to come true. I was in the sound booth with him and we had been exchanging sexual innuendos all night. As he starts a long block of music, he takes of his headphones, mutes his mic and turns up the monitor.

"So, what is it you want?"

"I think you know," I said, placing my hands on his thighs.

He smiled and chuckled. "You're right. I do. But I want to hear you say it."

I flushed because I had never been this forward. I swallowed hard and said, "I want to fuck you."

"Really?" He smiled again and reached forward, running a single finger from the base of my neck to the very top of my cleavage, then pulled his hand away, teasing.

My breath caught in my throat as goosebumps lifted all over my body and my pussy warmed. I slid my hands up his thighs, stopping just short of his cock. I sensed a tremble from him, encouraging me. I leaned in and kissed his neck, allowing my lips to trace down his neck to his collarbone. He put his hands on top of mine, holding me in place as he leaned in and kissed my earlobe, sucking it gently into his mouth, nibbling it gently. My pussy began to ooze, and warmth spread throughout my body, hardening my nipples. I was suddenly glad I'd neglected to wear a bra; I hoped he'd notice.

The last track ended and we separated. He went back on the air for a few minutes. I watched his hands move from turntable to mic to console buttons and I imagined them on me, on my body. I closed my eyes and tried to visualize what I hoped would happen very soon. His mouth on mine, his hands on my breasts, his cock inside me. My pussy oozed again, and my heart started to beat faster.

He wrapped up his show and put the autoplay on for the night. He looked me up and down and said, "Are you sure about what you want?"

"Yes."

"You know I'm not a relationship kind of guy. If we do this, it's tonight, and that's it. No strings. Just sex."

I thought for a moment. Did I want more? I'd never had a one night stand, but I knew I wasnt really interested in anything long term. I just wanted some fun. I opened the top button of my blouse and leaned in to kiss him. As our lips met, another wave of warmth spread through me and as his tongue slipped between my lips, my heart almost skipped a beat. His tongue began to explore my mouth, tasting each inch as my tongue did the same. He pulled me from my seat and I straddled him, pressing myself into him and against him. I felt his cock push against his jeans, his kisses becoming deeper and more urgent.

He pulled away from me and whispered huskily, "Not here."

"My roommate is gone for the night," I breathed as I leaned in for another kiss.

"Let's go," he said, gently pulling away. We grabbed our coats, locked the station and walked quickly to my dorm.

As soon as I closed the door, he pushed me up against it, kissing me fiercely, lifting my right leg to push himself into me as much as possible. I reached between us and unbuttoned his jeans which dropped quickly to the floor. His cock sprang free from his silk boxers and I felt it between my thighs, pressing against my clit. He felt my wetness, and he slid a hand down and into my panties, and a finger into my slit. A moan escaped my lips and he silenced it with his mouth.

"Do you have protection?" His voice had deepened with desire and I could tell he was holding back.

"No need. I'm on the pill." He stopped and looked into my eyes with a surprised smile. "Really? I don't have to wear a rubber?"

I answered him by grabbing his cock and stroking it, running my finger around the head, then gently cupping his balls. He gasped and resumed his deep kissing. His hands slid to my hips, quickly undid my buttons,and slid my pants and sopping wet panties off. In almost the same motion, he thrust his cock into my quivering pussy. He lifted me slightly, thrusting deeply. I gasped, biting my lip as my pussy stretched to take him all in. He thrust several times, then came explosively, filling me with his cum. We slid to the floor and though I had enjoyed it, I wasn't sated. It had ended too quickly; I still needed to cum but I didn't want him to feel bad. I slid away from him and climbed into my bed, sliding my hand to my soaked pussy and my swollen clit. I circled my clit with my finger, teasing it, moving my other hand to my hard nipples, pinching them.

"Wait for me." He was standing over me, now completely naked, his cock slow rising to attention again. "Sorry about that. Never done that bare. Let's do this right."

He lay down next to me and unbuttoned my shirt, lifting me gently to slide it off my shoulders. He ran his fingers across 1 breast and then the other, circling the nipples, then leaning in to suckle each one, flicking the rock hard tip with his tongue while he lightly pinched and tugged at the other. While continuing to taste my breasts, his hand slowly moved down my stomach and into my crotch, and I felt the warmth of his hand as it cupped me. I spread my legs, urging him inside. He slipped two fingers inside, penetrating deeply. I caught my breath and lifted to push against his hand. He finger fucked me for a few moments, my hips rising unconsciously to meet each thrust.

His mouth suddenly left my breast and I immediately felt coldness left behind. Then just as suddenly, his mouth was on my pussy, his tongue flicking my clit, darting in and out of my swollen slit. His fingers continued to work my pussy while he concentrated his tongue on my clit. I moved my hips up and down, bringing his fingers deep inside me. I gasped with pleasure, a deep moan building in my throat. His tongue darted in and out, faster and faster as my hips pistoned.

"I'm going to cum!" He pulled his mouth and fingers away and quickly pulled me off the bed and onto his waiting cock. I came almost instantly, digging my nails into his back. He silenced me with a deep kiss as he held me down on his cock, my pussy throbbing around it. Once my wave had passed, he pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms close around me and began to move inside me, gently thrusting up and down, sliding his hands to my hips, guiding me in our shared movements. He kissed deeply and consistently, his tongue thrusting in time with his cock.

I came again, this time much more slowly, and the waves of pleasure seemed to wash over me, my entire body shaking with release. He came as well, pumping his cum deep inside. As we ended together, he continued to caress my back and breasts, kissing me much more gently as we came off our orgasm high.

With my legs weak, I climbed onto the bed and he slid behind me, lightly stroking my bare skin, kissing lightly my neck and ears. As I lay there enjoying the gentle caresses and relishing the gooseflesh all over my body, I felt him hardening again. I parted my legs and he entered me from behind, reaching around to lightly finger my clit. We both came one more time and lay, sated and exhausted.

After a short time, he said, "I don't know about you, but I'm starving! Want to go the diner?"

"Absolutely. My treat." We quickly got dressed and walked up the block to the diner, ordering chili cheese fries and milkshakes.

That was our only night together, but we've been friends for many years since.