All Comments on 'One Night Only?'

by xPoisonx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Sexy

What a great description of a sexy fuck! Had me hard from the beginning. Wonderful female porn writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
join the modern era

Join the modern era in the spelling of many words. An example is "centre" that is the old way not commonly used for 400 years now; the modern is "center" and goes more with the story setting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
whose modern era?

"Centre" is not the "old spelling"; it is the real english spelling. "Center" is the American spelling. It's not about being old or new, but about where in the world you are.

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Centre is correct.

This same person -- Centre/Center was crying some days ago on Theatre/Theater. He said the same things to that author -- Join the New Era/ Modern world. Stupid isn't it? The story was good and I enjoyed it. Keep writing.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
The question is...

Will there be more? Because, I mean, come on, that's a heck of a place to leave us hanging! ;)

xPoisonxxPoisonxalmost 15 years agoAuthor
the great debate

My spelling in this story is as far as I can see completely accurate. Centre is the British spelling whilst center is the Americanized version. Same as metre/meter and yes also theatre/theater. Wonder what it says about my writing when someone is hung up on things like that lol but thanks for the comments and keep them coming. There will be a second part but it will also read as a stand-alone story. X.

hotairgasmhotairgasmalmost 15 years ago
Very nice!

I have no problem with the British spellings. I read a lot of British authors and am used to the differences. This is the first story of your's I have read and look forward to reading the others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous