One Night Only

Story Info
Daniel and Jessica's Hotel meet up after weeks of fore play.
3.5k words
4.19
4.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Night Only

You know that in life, it throws you a curve ball that takes you by surprise! Just like the last eight hours.

You never can tell who you will find yourself to? But maybe I should have known that I would find myself with Jessica, I couldn't not be attracted to her.

I looked down at the tangle of dark brown hair that laid on my chest and all I could do was smile.

The hours had passed in such a hurry, neither of us wanted to move!

I smiled.

Jessica moved her head and let me move off the bed.

I stood naked as she gazed upon me, I didn't cover myself up, what would be the point? After all, we had just indulged in each other completely unbound, I smiled and opened the door to the toilet.

'Daniel' Jessica spoke softly.

'Yes' I replied.

"Nothing I just wanted to say your name again" she smiled.

When I returned, she was up off the bed, she stood up in a hotel robe and looking out across the city.

I stood behind her, letting my arms hug around her, she nestled her head into my arm.

The sun would be coming up soon to end the night, and our rendezvous.

The movement of the taxi is what breaks me from my trance, my eyes wide open as I look outof the window of the taxi watching the streetlights and shops whiz by, all I want to say to the driver is that he is going in the wrong direction, but I can't.

My phone buzzed with a new message, 'are you alright?' was all it said.

To be honest I was lost for words. All I replied was 'yeah'

Paying the driver and walking to my room was a blur, my head was somewhere else.

I never wanted to leave, Room 31 at the Delmare Hotel.

Because I just had the most amazing sexual experience in my life with a beautiful sensual woman.

Months of small talk, harmless flirting and light-hearted jokes had become late night conversations.

Three texts had become thirty which soon turned into three hundred.

I, or we as I should say had become more than a casual acquaintance, more than a casual joke between friends that you would pass over in a moment. More than telling each other our

everyday problems, that had now all changed.

Sat on the edge of the bed all I could do was smile and randomly laugh out loud.

I placed my keys on the side with my wallet, the television turned on, then I the mini bar! A small bottle of Disaronno was opened, no sooner had the poured the liquid hit the shot glass, than it was drunk within seconds in one large mouthful.

I picked up my mobile; one more message.

'Oh my god my head is spinning :)...you were amazing' Jessica wrote.

'You're no slouch yourself' I replied and sent the message.

I stand up, take off my t-shirt and throw it onto the small table in front of the large window, I look down at the rest of the world going about their business.

Across the city more than likely stood as exactly as I was at a window looking across the same city was Jessica.

The shower was warm and gave me a chance to recall the past few hours, but that meant washing away her smell, her touch and I hated the thought of that.

Oh, how tonight started with a moment that I was so happy I... pushed my look! Did we know we would be in the same city; I did say but then again, we had been in communication that much we seemed to lose track.

Jessica had said she wished I was in the city! How good would it be if we were? She said yesterday, I did say that I was...again but hey it was all the better for the surprise.

"God I could just do with you here right now; I am only in a towel at the moment!' Jessica spoke into her mobile while she sat on the bed, fresh out of the shower, in just a towel, her long brown hair in full curl mode hanging over her shoulder.

"No don't tell me that now.... Ha anyway you wouldn't know what to do with me?" Daniel laughed as he walked out from the hotel lift, a quick look left/right and then a check of the back of his hand where he'd written the room number, looking up he saw the numbers direction on the wall.

"I'm sure I would know what to do with you. This would be the best way. A chance encounter, both staying in same place and meeting by accident" Jessica asked.

"Well how random of a meeting would you want? Or are you just all tease and no action?" Daniel quizzed as he walked down the corridor of the hotel. It was a chance encounter he was willing to push, worse case he would end up in the bar drinking alone, it wasn't anything different to how it would normally have gone down tonight.

"Well would you make me...cry out loud with passion!" Jessica laughed.

"Oh yes I would give you a reason to be loud" Daniel stopped at

Room three, his back up against the wall took in a deep breathe.

"So how random would a knock on your door be right now?" Daniel's heart pounded; his hand clenched into a fist ready to knock at the door

"Say three knocks." Daniel took a deep breath.

Jessica sat up from the bed and looked at the door.

"I don't like surprises" she replied.

"Ok then, a knock wouldn't be any good." Daniel was cut off.

"How many knocks on the door?" she asked.

Bang...bang...bang

"Three" Daniel spoke.

Getting off the bed Jessica walked towards the door, her heart raced.

"Oh my god you're here, you're really here" she spoke out loud.

Daniel sighed and closed his eyes.

Jessica stood at the door, her hand on the handle.

"You shouldn't be here!" she whispered into the phone.

"Don't open the door and I won't be!" Daniel replied turning, he hung up and went to walk away.

Jessica hurried and opened the door.

"But I don't want you to go" she called out into the corridor as she laid eyes on him.

Daniel turned to face her as she stood in the dressed only in her towel.

"You will catch a cold just dressed like that" Daniel joked. She

dropped her mobile onto the floor and covered her mouth with her hand, her heart racing.

Daniel walked to her and held her head, they kissed for the first time. A kiss that took them both by surprise, their mouths locked as they embraced into each other's arms.

A cough broke the embrace, a hotel worker passed rolling his eyes.

The pair stopped and shuffled inside the door to a bout of giggles.

The door closed and they smiled at each other and embraced into another kiss, their mouths locking with passion.

While they kissed Daniel ran his hands down over her hair, over her shoulders and down her arms, their breathing becoming deeper.

The smell of the plum flavour shower gel filled Daniel's nose as if he was inhaling cocaine itself.

Jessica let out a little moan.

Daniel found the top of the towel and slowly opened it to reveal Jessica in her naked fullness, smiling he broke away and looked down.

"So, you are smooth as you say then, very nice" Daniel leaned forward and kissed her again.

Jessica pulled away, unzipped his jacket and pulled his t-shirt off over his head in quick succession. Daniel allowed his hands to run down over her shoulders, down her arms until he placed them onto her waist.

Slowly he ran one of his hands over her breast, his thumb over the soft flesh of her nipples.

Jessica returned the favour as her hands explored his chest kneading her hands into his hair.

As Daniel began kissing her, his hands holding her breasts in his hands encircling her nipples with his palm. Slowly he moved away from Jessica's probing tongue and kissed her neck.

Small tender kisses planted down on her shoulders, he lowered his head until he had to kneel on one knee. His mouth moved onto her chest then onto her breast, the soft flesh being softly kissed.

Jessica forced out her chest more as Daniel took more flesh into his mouth, running his tongue over her erect nipple.

"Oh god I love this, keep sucking" Jessica moaned, her hands ran through his hair.

Daniel moved his tongue across the void between her breasts on his way to take in the other breast.

"I don't want to leave without kissing every bit of your body" he told her, as he looked up, she grabbed a kiss.

"I don't want you to leave any part of my body untouched" she replied before she moaned out load as Daniel took her other breast into his mouth.

His hands ran down her back and onto her backside using circular movements, she nudged open her legs.

Daniel's fingers ran down the along the inside until he felt the soft flesh of her pussy, his head moved from her breasts planting kisses down over her stomach.

Jessica stopped him as he reached the top of her waist, she pulled him up and they kissed hard, their tongues meeting inside each other's mouth.

"God you're so much how I expected you be" Daniel spoke as they both caught their breath.

Jessica looked down.

"So, am I what you expected then?" she quizzed which made Daniel laugh.

"Oh yes, you are more than ok, you're beautiful!"

Daniel pulled her to him and kissed her hard, their chests pressed up against each other.

"Tell me that again" she asked softly.

"You're beautiful" Daniel replied.

Jessica found his belt and loosened it, pulling open his studs she ran her hands in sync to open his jeans. Removing his jeans from his thighs, Daniels erection released from its confines.

Jessica broke from their kiss

"So you really don't wear any underwear?"

"Really!" Daniel smiled, kicking off his trainers he stepped out of his jeans and Jessica led him to the bed.

"Kiss me some more" she told him as they both laid side by side, they began to kiss each other as they explored each other with their hands.

Jessica grabbed at his buttocks; each one got a full grope before running her hand to his cock.

Daniel moved his leg open a little more as she moved her hand inside his leg cupping hold of his balls, running a single finger along the entire length of his erection, using a circular movement on his bell end.

Daniel's hand had continued to play softly with her breasts, he moved down her side over her thigh and inside her leg, he returned the favour in using a single finger which he softly

inserted just inside her, breaking the tender folds of her pussy.

Jessica pushed back Daniel onto the bed, as he laid on his back, Jessica climbed on the bed and sat astride him for her favourite position. She kissed him before moving onto his chest, over his stomach and to his erection.

Taking it in her hand she kissed at the base of his cock and moved upwards planting small kisses along the length of his manhood.

"Oh my god you are amazing, I will never want you to ever stop!" Daniel spoke out as he pushed up his hips and took in a deep breath to try to control his heart rate.

Jessica found his tip and ran her tongue over it, down one side and back up the opposite side. Daniel laughed and grabbed hold of the bed sheet.

"My word. you beautiful little babe" he spoke.

Jessica smiled as she took his erection in her mouth and slid down onto it. Using her tongue as lubricant she took most of his erection inside and began to move her head up and down,

stopping every third motion to get a breath herself.

"I want you inside me now" She looked up and moved, using her hand she guided herself onto him, Daniel raised his head to watch his cock slip slowly inside her.

"Is that a good view?" she smiled.

"The best ever, now fuck me hard!" Daniel demanded.

Jessica sat up straight and fell hard onto Daniels cock.

"You feel awesome, I have wanted this for so long!" Jessica told him, as her movement got faster, as each thrust forced his cock further inside until he could feel her on his pubic hair.

She held her hands behind her head such was her skill and balance.

"Oh, I can feel you so deep, so good!' she spoke softly to him.

Daniel managed to match her movement; her body felt electric.

The speed and force she moved at meant he couldn't last much longer, and he orgasmed.

"Keep going, I want to feel you cum" Daniel told her, as he forced her head up, they kissed just before he could feel her stomach tense.

"Daniel. Daniel...Daniel" she cried out, slowly she stopped, leaned forward onto Daniel's, chest still keeping him inside her.

"I'm speechless, not had that kind of passion for...well forever" Daniel smiled.

Jessica matched his smile

"I have been wanting the feel of you inside me ever since I met you, I don't think you ever were interested in me either!" she spoke as she tightened her muscles keeping him hard inside her.

His hands reached up and he squeezed at the flesh.

"You once said you wished your breasts were bigger, but they are perfect" he smiled.

"Good..." She laughed; she bent down so they could kiss.

As Jessica moved off, she collapsed onto the bed onto her back, Daniel laid on his side and stroked the hair off her face.

"So, what have you got planned now then?" she asked as she stroked his chest.

"Well, it depends on you, what can I do?" Daniel asked.

Jessica leaned forward.

"I will let you do anything to me?" She replied as Daniel smiled, she bent to kiss him, but he moved away and kissed her breast instead.

Jessica let out a moan, her breasts and nipples were tender, the touch of his mouth was like a lightning bolt.

Daniel began to tongue around her breast purposely avoiding her nipples, kissing the area between her breasts and rib cage.

He moved his hand to her pussy and used two fingers to rub across her labia, while taking a large amount of her breast into his mouth, eagerly sucking in the flesh.

He moved down her body and replacing his fingers with his tongue on her pussy, running the length of her engorged lips tasting her juices.

He flicked his tongue at her clitoris at which made her arch up her body.

"Turn over I want you from behind" Daniel told her, while he moved her onto her stomach, she held herself on her hands and knees.

"Like this?" she asked

"Not quite" Kneeling he got her into the position he wanted, her face flat on the bed, her backside arched up just on the edge of the bed.

As he stepped off the bed and stood behind her, smiling while running his fingers over her pussy, parting her lips then entering his cock inside her slowly.

"You feel so sweet" Daniel complimented as he began to thrust inside her, rubbing against the inside of her womb, his tip pressing against her.

She began to meet his movement adding to it until she wanted him to have more.

She moved her body up so Daniel could fall forward and hold onto her breasts as he thrust inside her, their combined juices made the movement easy.

Daniel pulled out and placed his cock onto her backside with slow movements, he decided he would push his luck.

Jessica pushed back into him "yes" spoken softly.

Slowly he pushed his cock into her backside, he stroked her cheeks to relax her, Jessica held onto the bed with both hands as he pushed more.

"Do it, fuck me" she called out.

He felt the tightness around his cock as her body fought against his intrusion.

His motion began to ease as his juices eased his way inside.

"I want to watch you fuck me" She turned her head; Daniel stopped and withdrew so Jessica could lie on her back.

Daniel looked down and smiled at the view that looked up at him.

He took hold of her legs and parted them, stroking both of them as

she propped her head up onto a pillow.

Slowly he entered her, his arms strained as they held him up,

Jessica pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his backside as each thrust entered her.

Her breathing became more laboured as she watched his torso strain and his cock disappear inside her,

the slow motion only heightened the pleasure she felt in the pit of her stomach.

Suddenly she clenched her muscles and her face contorted as she orgasmed, she let out a deep moan which sent Daniel over the edge, and he too let out a groan as he could no longer contain himself.

As he stopped and let the energy dissipate, he let himself fall into her arms, they laid in each other's arms until they fell asleep.

Daniel didn't know how long he had been asleep for, he had only woken as he felt cold, which was not a surprise as he was still naked laying on the bed.

Jessica laid alongside him quietly looking at him, they exchanged a smile.

"How long have I been asleep" he asked.

"Not long, I have enjoyed watching you sleep, I might not get another chance" her words brought reality back to our situation.

"Can I raid the mini bar for a bottle of water?" he asked.

"Why are you asking? Fool!" she laughed.

Daniel got up and walked naked across the hotel room, grabbed a small water and began to drink from it.

Jessica got up to, stood behind him and hugged him.

"You want a drink?" Daniel offered. She took the bottle from him, took a mouthful and handed it back, Daniel continued to drink as Jessica rubbed her hand over his chest.

"You made me all dirty again, join me in the shower?" she asked.

"Yeah, why not" he smiled in reply.

"Give me a few minutes, I will leave the door open." She leaned up and kissed him before leaving him to finish the water.

Daniel looked at himself in the large hotel mirror, he ran his hands through his hair only the sound of the shower diverted his attention.

The shower room was full of steam when he entered, inside Jessica stood at the back of the cubicle, water cascading off her body.

She held onto a sponge which she had lathered up with soap.

Daniel entered inside the shower and took the sponge out of her hand, running the soft material down from her neck, slowly running over her breasts and onto her stomach.

The water running over both of their bodies had Jessica feel the need of his touch, she reached out and grabbed at Daniel's hand placing it over her swollen vagina.

A single motion with a single finger was all it took to reignite the wanting need for more sex.

Their mouths entwined as the passion refused to be doused.

Quickly they swapped positions with Daniel forced up against the

shower wall, he smiled as Jessica jumped up at him.

Holding her legs she straddled him, their bodies pressed hard

against each other.

Slowly Daniel lowered her onto his erection, at the same time Jessica tightened her muscles so as to keep him inside.

The flow of water made for natural lubricant, Daniel held her backside and began to force down Jessica onto him, each thrust was met by an eager counter motion from Jessica, forcing herself to take his cock deeper.

Jessica moaned out loudly at each thrust.

"OH, you're a dirty little boy, keep fucking my pussy!" Jessica called out.

Each movement was heightened as their upper torsos rubbed against each other; the soft flesh of her breasts squashed up against his chest.

The muscles in his arms and legs ached as he made more of an effort in the love making.

Jessica suddenly jolted. Daniel could feel her, she held him tight as she was plunged onto him again and again.

Daniel slowed to a stop and held Jessica tightly.

They both smiled as Daniel lowered Jessica off and allowed her to stand. They kissed hard and passionately as the water ran off their bodies.

Stepping out Daniel grabbed hold of a towel and wrapped it around Jessica for a moment, then stopped and pulled it off.

"I may never get to see this again?" Daniel spoke as they made their way into the main hotel room.

Jessica smiled "Oh I don't know, never say never!"

Daniel began to dry her, running ran his hand down along Jessica's naked body.

"Can I kiss you?" Daniel asked.

"You fool, you don't have to ask" she replied.

Holding her head in his hand they gently kissed.

Maybe for the last time?

THE END