One Night Only Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But that's impossible," I say, biting my wrist in an attempt to avoid screaming as he rims my pussy and travels down to my ass.

He pokes it with his plump head, pressing, playfully. "Want this too."

There's so much of his father in those words. The way he says that. In the way he owns me.

He's not a young man anymore, he's fully mature, and, at nineteen, fucks me better than any man before him. He turns me around again, on my hands and knees, and after a love-making session with my ass, he presses that huge head in, as his father did before, grabbing my tits from behind, and pulling my hair back. The enormity of his penis is too much for a simple mother of two.

He fucks my brains out, giving me love with one hand, and taking it away with the other, the kind of love you give to a one-night stand, the kind of fuck you use with a hookup, in the expectation they will be back.

"Fucking hell mom, you're tight."

And that is after he loosened me up.

I can't breathe as he gains speed, all the life force running through his veins, and feeding me his energy. Each stroke takes me closer to collapse and makes me wanna engulf the universe.

And he grunts and collapses on top of me, his weight pushing me down against his mattress, as he pumps his load into me without asking, without waiting. He slides his hands below me, while thrusting, and makes me cum harder than before, his fingers all-knowing of my secrets.

I don't have time to feel any guilt or remorse, as he pulls out from inside me.

"You ok?" he asks, laying by my side.

"I'm all sore."

"But that's what you wanted, right?"

I hum a yes, getting comfortable in his arms. We hear the door of Mark's room open, and footsteps coming out. They used the toilet and then went out for their morning run.

"They were early," I comment.

"Maybe they heard us?"

Oh, I sincerely hope not. That's the last thing I need.

Gilbert stands up, his member far from flaccid, a drop of cum hanging in the tip. He takes me in his arms, surprising me.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To our bed. This one is not big enough for the things I want to do to you."

"But your father -"

He smiles. "I have this night with you. And until the sun is up, you are mine."

The youth. Such a life force. He uses me as many times as he wants, making love to me as lovers do, pushing the bedcovers to the floor, and fucking me in every position he can think of.

We can hear them back, Mark and Steve, but instead of coming inside my bedroom, they return to Mark's. Gilbert kisses me, using a towel to clean my body, and covers me with the bedsheet, as he leaves my bed. I can't move, and fall asleep instantly, missing Mark's game.

The other thing missing is my period. For someone as regular as I am, this turns into a red flag. It's probably just me being paranoid, there's no way I can get pregnant. We tried for a third sixteen years ago, but doctors told me I couldn't bear any more.

But maybe, just in case, I'll pop by the pharmacy and get a test, maybe the one outside the town, where no one knows me. The last thing I need is Steve finding out.

As I'm about to leave the house, Gilbert is just returning from being with friends, and kisses me on the lips, like it's a normal thing to do.

"Gilbert! You need to be more careful," I tell him.

He drops his backpack on the floor, closes the door, and sweeps me off my feet. "You promise, mother, that you would be there for me, anytime."

"It was just that other night."

"But I want more. And so do you."

"Gilbert... I..." my heart beats out of control, his hands are already finding a way inside my underwear, and my heels keep me steady as I turn my ass to him, holding onto the door, "ok, a quick one, ok? I'm supposed to meet your father and Mark in thirty minutes."

"Can I come with?"

Yes, you can. I'm never abandoning my son again.

12