All Comments on 'Mr. Right Now Ch. 01: Nick'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sexy_Submissive1Sexy_Submissive1over 4 years ago
Ooooh

Hot, fast, and sexy! This was amazing, especially them wanting to splatter each other’s walls with cum! Amazing!

KenJamesKenJamesover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks For Reading

If you enjoyed this story, you'll like my books. See my biography for more information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Narrative!

The story is well-written and sizzling hot. Just reading it brought a bulge and pre-cum! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

gazzclubgazzclubover 4 years ago
Ideal length

Great example of a hot, fast sex story for pure enjoyment. Liked the tenderness amongst it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy black men

Please give Nick a bit of wiry chest hair -- I've seen some very sexy black men with a bit of chest hair, a very sexy sight. In high school my gym locker partner -- a black football player -- had a muscular hairy chest. He loved giving and receiving blow jobs! Was great to caress his hairy chest and sexy body!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BBC I love it!

That was a great story, thank you!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Very Hot!

Liked that they both had orgasms. And that they both sucked and fucked. Well done.

46204_zipper46204_zipperover 1 year ago

If you haven’t tried flipping, you are really missing great sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES