One Night 01 - Ten to Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,618 Followers

"Oh fuck..." she moaned, eyes fluttering closed. "You're so big..."

My emotions were overflowing now, brimming over and flooding into her mind. Her body was a writhing mess of pleasure and lust, every nerve tingling with anticipation. I let my hands lower to cover her breasts, squeezing and feeling her hard nipples against the centers of my palms.

"Yes, Sir..." she muttered, her eyes still closed. "Yes, Master... take me now..."

Master? I thought, but didn't question it. The sound of her voice groaning the title somehow short circuited my brain and sent all remaining blood directly into my rock hard cock. The dominant in me was straining to be let loose, but I knew I had to hold him in check just a few minutes longer so I didn't bend Maria over and fuck her in the elevator.

The elevator seemed to move with infinitesimal slowness as we ascended, but I barely broke off our kiss in time as the doors slid open with a soft chime. We were barely through the door to my suite before my jacket and belt were discarded on the floor. I kicked the door closed behind me as Maria grabbed me by the front of my shirt and pulled me closer once again.

For the second time, I let my hands wander down and grasp her ass firmly. She groaned and kissed me harder, her fingers clenching into fists and crumpling my white shirt. Then, I grunted and, with barely discernible effort, lifted the young woman up into the air.

Maria wrapped her legs around my waist and clung to me tightly, her arms still wrapped around my neck as she pulled back from the kiss and stared into my eyes. Her dark orbs were smoky and filled with wanton need.

I didn't need her to speak. I knew what we both wanted, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"What do you want?" my voice was a growl, low and masculine, and I could feel the timbre deep in my throat.

The woman in my arms shivered and her eyes closed as she felt my emotions rising and overwhelming her senses. "You, Master..." she murmured, and I could tell that she was as turned on by the title as I was.

Fantastic, I thought. Her submissive nature complemented my masterful one perfectly.

The lavish interior of the room was nothing compared to the perfect woman before me, her bronzed skin shining in the warm lamplight, her eyes bright with a fiery desire and her one hand wandering over my hard muscles while the other held on around my shoulders. She stroked lower, her hand running up my inner thighs and then pressing the clothe down around my length to highlight the significant bulge.

Maria looked down, her eyes locking on the straining zipper. She subconsciously wet her lips, the motion drawing all of my focus to her full, red mouth.

Ohmygod, I thought. Then, I was across the living room and into the bedroom, flinging the tanned woman down on the bed, her hair flying and splaying out on the white sheets.

In an instant, she was off her back onto her hands and knees, her hands reaching for my zipper. I didn't resist as she undid the button and then wrenched me closer with surprising strength, undoing the zipper and shoving my pants and boxers down from around my hips.

My cock sprang free, rigid and throbbing with desire. The head was already purple and angry at being denied attention for so long, and Maria licked her lips as she stared, mesmerized, at the weighty rod held in her small hands.

"Suck it," I ordered, my voice husky. Then, I felt my insides melt as Maria met my eyes with a scorching gaze.

"Yes, Master," she whispered, before leaning forward and taking me in her mouth. She never once broke eye contact, her lips wrapping fully around my sizable girth and then slowly sinking her face down towards my stomach.

I could feel her mouth, hot and wet, stretching to fit me inside and then the head of my cock hit the entrance to her throat. Lust roared through me, and I no longer held it back. I reached out with my consciousness and created a connection, a golden link between my mind and hers.

Maria moaned as she felt my desire overwhelm her body and mind, and she relaxed her throat and took me inside of it in a single smooth motion. Her throat was volcanically hot as it constricted around me, enveloping me in a tight sheath. I groaned, my entire body arcing with pleasure that seeped through our connection and into my gorgeous plaything. I could sense the dominant within me taking control, and to match I could feel the submissive within her responding.

The dark-haired goddess felt a ripple of pleasure run through her as her nose hit my pelvis and my cock was buried to the hilt in her willing throat. She hummed contentedly, and I sucked in a breath of air as the vibration shot through me.

Fuck. Me... I thought, and then was pleased to realize that that was indeed where this was going.

I stared down, my warm eyes meeting Maria's dark, lustful ones. She drew back, letting my shaft reappear inch by glistening inch from between those pillowy lips, until just the head was still in her mouth. Her tongue circled the tip, making me gasp and shudder, and then she leaned in again, beginning to bob her head up and down as I stood before her at the edge of the bed.

"Fuck..." I groaned, and her eyes lit up when she heard the sound of my pleasure.

I let my eyes wander over her body, still encased in that formfitting red dress. I imagined bending her over the bed, lifting up that dress and sliding my cock into her dripping wet pussy, pounding her until she came all over my length. I imagined throwing her back onto the mattress, ripping the dress down the front and then pinning her beneath me as I fucked her senseless.

I could tell that the images that flashed across the cinema of my mind were mirrored in hers, her mind at this point just an extension of my own. She still had a will, barely, but her body rippled with pleasure as we realized at the same instant that it didn't matter. She was mine, mind and body.

Without speaking, I grabbed her by the hair and began to guide her rhythm. I sped her up, pushing her all the way down until my cock slid into her throat, over and over. I grunted as I fucked her mouth, using her gorgeous face as a toy for my pleasure. Maria relaxed and shuddered with bliss as she took it, her saliva dripping down my shaft, coating my skin until I was glistening wet and ready for what came next.

Pulling out from between her full lips, I gave Maria a moment to gasp in several breaths, her chest heaving. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly, her eyes staring up into mine devotedly as I noted with distinct pleasure that her nipples were hard and erect against the fabric of her dress, an obvious sign of arousal. I still didn't speak, but I didn't need to.

In an instant, I had kicked free of my slacks and then my freshly-pressed dress shirt was flying across the room to land in a crumpled heap. But I had no thoughts but to use that perfect, bangable body before me for my pleasure and hers.

On your back, I thought, and Maria obeyed.

"Yes, Master," she purred aloud, her perfect lips still drawing my gaze though most of her lipstick had rubbed off on my cock. She probably thought she was responding to a spoken order, not even realizing that I had never once opened my mouth.

Without any prompting, Maria rose to her knees and slid the red dress over her head, her hair tumbling about her shoulders and falling down to cover her bare breasts. Her tanned body was revealed to me in all its glory, from her full, round tits to her shaved pussy, glistening with need.

No bra, I thought. And no panties. I liked that. Maria was an adventurous woman.

"Like what you see, Master...?" My perfect little sextoy asked, her voice almost a whisper.

I spoke for the first time. "Yes..." I replied, my voice low and mesmerized. "Very much..." Then, my body moved without my consent. I was pinning her to the bed, my cock hard as a rod of steel pressed against her entrance.

"Please, Master," she moaned. "Fuck me... Fuck your little slut like she deserves... Fuck her until she screams your name and cums all over your big, hard —"

I cut her off by thrusting inside of her, her words dissolving into a cry of pure, animalistic pleasure. Her inner walls clenched around me, tight and hot and wet with her own juices. Already wet from her mouth, my length slid deep inside without resistance and I hit the back wall of her womb as my hips slapped against hers.

I didn't slow as I pounded inside of her, moving faster and faster as her hips rocked up into my every thrust and urged me on.

"Yes, Master..." she moaned. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Show me who owns my tight little pussy."

I grunted and grabbed her slim wrists, pinning them above her head as my mouth bent to her throat. Increasing my tempo, I kissed her neck, hard enough to leave a hickey. You're mine, I thought, and I knew she heard me.

"Yes..." she gasped. "All yours..." Suddenly, her body clenched beneath mine and she came, hard. Her elastic inner walls clamped down around me, massaging my length like they were begging me to explode deep inside of her.

I felt my balls tighten, roiling with pent up energy, but I wasn't quite ready for that just yet.

As Maria trembled and spasmed beneath me, I continued my assault on her 22-year-old pussy. My cock was so hard I thought I might explode, my length jackhammering in and out of her body as I struggled to control my own. I felt my muscles clenching and kept going. I bit down hard on my lip and continued.

The heat of her body welcomed me like a fiery embrace around my manhood, hotter than anything I imagined I'd ever felt before. Nothing could be this good.

My tanned little bimbo fucktoy gasped and opened her eyes, staring up into mine with her dark, blazing gaze. Her eyes were like twin orbs of glowing, melted chocolate, pulling me deep into them. My imagination had been right. I'd never felt anything like this before.

Thank you, Master... she thought, and I came. My hips spasmed forward and buried my length deep into her core as my balls tightened and unleashed their load into her fertile young body.

As I climaxed, Maria orgasmed for a second time, my pleasure overflowing through our link and hitting her like a freight train. Her eyes rolled back and her eyelids fluttered as she moaned and the ecstasy rolled over her.

"Holyfuck holyfuck holyfuck..." I muttered, gasping, as I felt my cock spray strand after strand of hot, sticky seed deep inside of her. Then, I collapsed, gasping, onto the bed, sliding out and letting my sweaty body dirty the immaculate sheets. I let my mind slide out of hers as well, severing the powerful link that existed between us. I could still sense her emotions, but now it was a much more manageable satellite view of things.

Next to me, Maria's own panting body settled down over the next few minutes. My mind was still blanked out with post-orgasmic bliss as she rolled over and kissed me full on the mouth. "That was incredible, Sir..." she purred, rubbing her body against mine.

I could still taste the sweetness of her lips and smell her perfume. To my surprise, I felt the blood flow south and begin to reinvigorate my exhausted manhood. So soon? I thought.

"Join me in the shower?" the young goddess asked me cheekily, pecking me on the cheek before rolling out of bed to her feet.

I groaned as my body resisted, but I turned on my side to watch as her round ass bounced across the bedroom. She glanced over her shoulder and blew me a kiss before disappearing into the white-tiled bathroom.

No way are you missing out on a shower with that gorgeous creature, my brain ordered my body.

But... Tired... my body replied reluctantly.

My rising cock settled the argument, and I stood, eagerly following Maria into the bathroom with a wry grin.

11:50 PM

It was the clear and consistent ringing of a cellphone that finally distracted Maria and me from our frantic shower lovemaking. A sudden, troubled, look slashed across Maria's bronze features, and she went a little pale as she stepped back and away from me.

I bent down and peered into her face, water streaming down her wet hair. "Not good?" I asked. I knew the phone was hers. I rarely carry one, myself. Adds to the air of mystique. Plus, I learned a long time ago that I was a lot more persistent in pursuing women I wanted when I knew I wouldn't just be able to get their phone number and ditch out.

"I recognize the ringtone..." Maria said slowly, her eyes downcast. "It's my father."

I grunted, a cold lance suddenly shooting through my chest. My cock wilted slowly even as hot water continued to pound down into my chest. "The overprotective one?" I asked, trying to pull off an unconcerned smile.

Without making eye contact, Maria nodded her head. "Mhmm."

I jerked my head in the direction of the bedroom. "Off you go then," I ordered chivalrously. "Let him know you weren't kidnapped or runaway."

With a worried expression on her face, Maria opened the shower door and stepped out, barely taking the time to bundle one of the complimentary hotel robes around her body before dashing across the tiled floor and back into the bedroom. If my memory served, she had dropped her purse right when we'd entered the suite, so I wasn't able to hear the conversation that took place as I shut off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist. But I was just heading into the bedroom, tousling my hair with a hand cloth when I heard her cry out suddenly and shout into the phone, "No! No no no!" followed by a string of pleas and expletives in a fluid, musical language that I took to be Italian.

It was at that precise moment when I remembered why Maria had looked so familiar to me when I'd met her at the bar. Maria San Luca... I thought, the name sounding dangerous even when spoken silently in the confines of my own head. Daughter of Antonio San Luca... the Mob boss... Fuck...

"Oh shit..." I muttered, just as Maria burst back into the room, her hair still wet and hanging limply down past her face. Her cellphone was clutched in her hand and her face was pinched and worried.

"What happened?" I asked, my voice dull. I knew the news was bad from her face alone.

"Jason..." she murmured, her voice subdued. She wouldn't meet my eyes. I tried to ignore how sexy she looked, even with her angelic face curved into a frown. "My father's men reviewed security footage from the club. He's already put a price on your head..."

Double fuck. "To kill me...?" I asked weakly. "Like... In the movies?" Talk about overprotective.

Maria nodded. "He thinks you seduced and kidnapped me. He won't believe anything different. His favored assassin is already on their way..." Her voice was hopeless, and I got the distinct impression she thought that there was nothing she could do to stop this. She was going into shock, her brain shutting down to keep her from experiencing the pain that was about to come.

I sat heavily on the end of the bed, and Maria crossed and knelt at my feet, putting her chin on my cold, damp knee. "What are you thinking?" she asked, softly.

My brain was moving a million miles an hour. "I need to get out of here," I responded abruptly, staring into her eyes. "I need to find your father. Speak to him." If I can get close, I can use my gift to convince him to call off the manhunt.

Maria shook her head. "If he sees you, Jason, he'll kill you himself."

I swallowed, but shook my head. A risk I'm going to have to take. "If what you're saying is true, he's my only chance to live through the night."

I probably should have been furious at Maria. After all, if she hadn't let me bring her here I wouldn't suddenly have a mafioso crime lord sending his goons after me with a kill order. She should have known what might happen.

But... I couldn't bring myself to blame her. If you hadn't used your gift... The annoyingly snide pessimist inside me noted, then maybe... I shut down that line of thinking. Blame wouldn't do me any good. I had to survive long enough to convince Antonio San Luca not to kill me.

"I'm coming with you." Maria's voice snapped me from my reverie and I stared at her, confused.

"What?" I asked, blankly.

She raised her chin defiantly. "It's my fault they're coming after you." Her eyes softened, and I could see the smoldering remains of the lust and submission that had been burned into her subconscious by our encounter. "And I'll do anything to protect you..."

I stared at her. Half of the City's criminal underworld was probably gunning for me. I had fucked and then, for all intents and purposes, kidnapped the daughter of a notorious Mob boss. And I was stranded on one of the top floors of one of the most exclusive luxury hotels in the City. My voice was hollow as I clenched my fists. "Fine..." I didn't have time to argue. "But what the fuck am I going to do?"

Maria didn't answer, just frowned furiously at the phone still clutched in her hand.

Then, I took a deep breath. Luckily or unluckily, I've always been just a little bit stupid. So instead of sinking down into hopeless surrender, a little voice from deep down piped up. Run, run, run all night if you have to, it chimed. Stay alive long enough to work things out with the Mob.

I rubbed my hands roughly over my face. I looked up, and Maria's eyes burned into mine with a stubborn, protective glare. She looked gorgeous, even with her hair still damp and wearing nothing but the fluffy white complimentary robe. "Alright..." I said resolutely. "I'm getting the fuck out of here. You have three minutes to be ready."

Without a word, Maria dropped the robe from around her shoulders and went in search of her dress. I had to force myself not to stare at her buoyant breasts as they crossed in front of my line of sight.

Focus, I ordered myself. What's the first thing you need? I looked down. I needed to get a pair of pants.

***

Did you enjoy Ten to Midnight? Do you want to know what happens to Jason Quinn as he dodges bullets and grows a harem of gorgeous, subservient women? My goal is to keep serving up Mind Control stories that aren't simply variations on the same clichés, but I won't know if I'm doing a good job unless you tell me. So if this crusade is something you find to your liking please let me know in the comments! And to keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica or any of my other platforms.

Thank you so much for reading, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,618 Followers
12