All Comments on 'One Night to Dance'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rdcyclistrdcyclistabout 2 years ago

It would entertaining for Iris to go to Gabe's and take his wife in front of him. That would be a very hot scene...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

dang that was good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

that was good dang

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When a story like this is guy on girl, I believe it's defined as "date rape."

This belongs in the non-con category.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When a story like this is guy on girl, I believe it is defined as "date rape."

This belongs in the non-con category.

1 star.

AgielAgiel8 months ago

SOME PEOPLE don’t understand the logical behind why a writer decides on a particular category and because of that they, as in the comment earlier, slap it with a one.

LESS THAN half of the story is ts/m. Probably with him ending up with the compulsory enjoyment the noncom part was about 25%.

MARRIED MAN meets an aggressive futanari. Doesn’t that give any clues? It certainly made you aware that when they met she was going to be a t/s. Anyway the score is still okay without their one. Still more fives than anything else.

MYSELF I ENJOYED IT. Typical ts/m storyline but it’s the words from the beginning to the end which decide and I’ve decided the words were worth it.

FIRST of your stories I’ve read and I’ve no doubt I’ll read another one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...