One Obsession Controls Them All

Story Info
Sometimes there is no master.
1.2k words
3.75
5.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
algor
algor
5 Followers

They danced illuminated only by the TV screen. Curtains lowered, all lamps turned off, locked door. All precautions were useless. After five years, my abilities have become more than just being a manager of seaside holiday houses. Small cameras in the moldings below the ceiling are my eyes in every room. They send me their image through a wireless network.

I was watching the couple - two dusky bodies in a big room. The only hint of clothing was three pale stripes, untouched by the sun over the past eight days. This lack of boundaries was one of the signs that attracted my attention. Another one was the touches. There were too many of them. Fast kisses, caressing on the back, squeezing of the bellies, a rubbing with hips - none of these moves were in use during a contest.

I was watching them not only on my computer screen but also on the TV screen in their room. There, they were No 8 - Vincent and Angelica, one of the twelve couples in a sports dance competition two weeks ago. So different under the bright lights. Vince was a striking resemblance to a Nazi SS soldier because of his short dark-blond hair, pale skin, and black suit. The narrow, knee-length red dress emphasized Jane's athletic short body. At the same time, it made her look a bit chubby because of her round bulge-cheeked face. So different as contestants, so identical as tourists. Two shadows who perform a quick dance, fueled by a secret passion.

I could see it with my own eyes. It was neither dedication to the art of dance nor the polished skills of a two-year partnership, as the television commentator said after the second round. The truth remained hidden to him but not to me. Vince rented house No 11, and Angie was in No 4. One of the houses was empty every night in the past six days. This contradiction between their public and personal life attracted my attention because my ex-wife Sarah was the same sly fox. Her passion for other men has been a vague suspicion for me to the 15th of August, five years ago. On this day, one of my employees saw her enter house No 4. Its inhabitant was Kevin.

No doubt, these dancers had decided to follow their own rules too. There were no wrong moves even in their private dance this evening. Like those - facing each other, they made two steps back, then several small steps forward. The bodies were rocking from side to side all the time. They clung tightly from the shoulders to the abdomen, still swinging. There was no fear of bad judgments.

What a deception. There was a judge. That was me. Now I was able and willing to do something, not to stay like a statue on that August day. There was a tablet in my right hand. It was the same as that one in their room, next to the TV. Both of them could control all the devices that need to be switched on. I tapped once on the screen. An image of TV remote control appeared. After the second tap, the only light in their room remained the shine of the moon through the curtains. Even this pale glow was enough for me to see their eyes. Wide-open and staring at the TV. The bodies stuck even tighter, pressed into a hug by the hands, and turned into stones without the life-giving music.

That's my power! No need for whips and handcuffs. All that I do is a slight finger movement.

Look at them! The situation turned out to be even worse than I expected. Their bodies began to rub each other again as if under the sounds of an invisible musician. I figured out who it was - the sexual passion.

A hot wave burst in my heart. One image was behind my eyes and in front of them. Five years ago, Sarah was kissing Kevin and rubbing her crotch on his thigh. Today, Angie was doing the same thing with Vince. One action, one place, one day, at different years. What a perfect opportunity was these dancers!

It is time for me to do something. Two taps on the control tablet were enough to make their air conditioner under my control. The cooling mode was adequate, but the temperature was too high. It has to be lowered to eighteen degrees Celsius, to a comfortable warmth, as a health care organization has said. Back to normality! That's what they needed.

Vince and Angie reacted immediately. Every one of them took a step back and looked at the air conditioner. I shivered because this act repeated Sarah and Kevin's moves on August 18th - the day when I caught them myself.

I closed my eyes and began to breathe deeply. The fire in my mind was my worst enemy. Only one time in the year is August 18th. Vince and Angie are a unique chance. Any replay is impossible.

I opened my eyes. Where were they?! My fists struck at the table, as if by their own will. In the same instant, I saw something in the right upper corner of the screen. The white cover of the sofa was pulled down on the seat in a strange, bulging form. That's where they were! It was reasonable. The air in the room was cooled. Something has to keep their heat.

I was aware of what they were doing, despite their cover. Angie was riding the man. Her slow, smooth moves reminded me of a boat in the open sea, in days with a light wind. The only sign of Vince's existence was two pairs of feet. I was unable to see their faces, unable to see any emotion and thought.

However, there were enough signs for me. One of them made me cringe. Angie's movements became stronger and faster, just like the waves on the beach when the lifeguards lift a yellow flag. The covering slid down to show a face with closed eyes and trembling lips. I leaned toward the computer screen. Was this an upcoming orgasm? The possibility of a mistake was high. It doesn't matter. There is no way back to fix a missed opportunity.

It was time for a countdown. One after the other, all four lamps were lit. Angie bowed her face with a throaty moan. That is a perfect beginning. Let's move on. Three times in a row, the lamps flashed together. Short and fast flashes as the three quick screams that my gardener told me he heard half an hour later after my wife walked in house No 4. As an echo of my thoughts, three female shrieks came from the speakers. This sounds stopped my breath. No difference between the fear and the orgasm! I had dreamed of this reaction all these five years! I put my palms on my cheeks and eyebrows to keep my eyes open.

She jumped and ran to the door, kneeling on Vincent's belly in the meantime. Her mouth and eyes looked like three huge holes. The man was out of breath and unable to stop her. I quickly switched to the camera on the veranda. Angie was squatting with a shaking body on the alley in front of the house. Her face was not visible because of the hands and the hair strands. Despite my satisfaction, I felt a prick of guilt. Such a level of horror was never my intention. As a response to my thoughts, Vince showed up, dressed only in shorts, and hugged her.

The naked couple did not move for a long time, allowing everyone and everything to see their ruined sexual event and their false partnership.

algor
algor
5 Followers