One of my Fantasies... Ch. 01

Story Info
A curious sub's fantasy of dominating rough sex.. Pt1.
1.2k words
4.39
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly feel your hand grasping the back of my hair and pulling my head to the side as your mouth nips and kisses from my jawline down to my collarbone. I'm so sensitive there, even just the thought makes me shiver with want...need. You tighten your hold on my hair and turn my head to face you, moving your mouth up to possess mine. Your free hand wanders, gently running your fingers across my collar bones and pulling the straps of my dress over my shoulders. As my dress falls to the floor, I turn my body towards you, molding it into yours, feeling your cock harden against my stomach & rubbing into it. You growl and push me backwards until you pin me against the wall, kissing your way down to my breasts, grabbing both of them, guiding one into your mouth to nibble and suck as you pinch and pull on the other. My moans and whimpers only fuel your lust & you grind into me, deepening my moans and making my pussy wet with anticipation.

You abruptly grab my hair again and pull my head backwards & down slowly, staring at me as I sink to my knees; the perfect height to kiss the large bulge in your pants while I feverishly work to unbuckle them. You push them and your boxers down quickly, causing your dick to spring free, hard and erect, right in my face. I look at it and lick my lips as my pussy clenches, aching to be filled. I look up at you with lust filled eyes before returning my attention to your cock, grabbing hold of it at the base as I lick the underside of it from the bottom to the tip, circling the head with my tongue, causing it to pulse upwards with excitement.

You've had enough of the teasing already and tighten your grip on my hair to push my mouth around your penis, pushing my head harder until it enters my throat and I gag. You stop pushing but hold it there, enjoying the tightening feeling of my gags as I grab your hips. My eyes start to tear up as I look up at you, gagging and pleading. You finally loosen your grip slightly so I can pull my head back enough to gasp for air. You lean your hips forward, my head's against the wall now and you thrust into my throat again, fucking my mouth. I continue gagging as you go faster, as deep as you can, saliva dripping down my chest. One of my hands tries to hold your hips back weakly while the other can't help but travel down to my pussy, slick with juices, rubbing into my clit and making me moan and vibrate around your dick. You stop thrusting and begin pushing. Harder and harder, urging me to open my throat and let it in. When it finally breaks through, I gag violently as you thrust once more before pulling out.

You watch me struggle to recover, swallowing hard and breathing heavily to catch my breath. You grab me by my hair again, lifting me to my feet and then immediately shove me over the arm of the couch, my ass and pussy displayed for you. You take just a moment to admire the sight before you shove two fingers into me until your other knuckles rub against my pussy, making me moan. You move down to lick and suck on my clit while your fingers explore, thrust and push down against the inside of the front wall of my pussy. My moans become louder, more frantic and my legs tighten as I near the edge but then you withdraw and step back, leaving me feeling empty and wanton. I try to lift up and turn around but you slap my ass hard, commanding me to return to my previous position and wait.

You begin to slap my pussy and ass at random, causing me to squeal, tighten all my muscles and arch my back, burying my face into the cushions as my skin reddens from the assault. After one particularly hard slap almost directly to my clit, you suddenly force your cock all the way into my pussy, making my back arch the opposite way as I scream in painful pleasure. You take the opportunity to grab and squeeze my throat with one hand while the other pushes the small of my back to maintain the curve of my body as you pull out and ram back into me, pausing to push even deeper against my cervix and pulse your cock to stretch me further. The fullness, the pain, the total control you have over my entire body is divine. The orgasm rips through me, making my entire body quake and my legs become weak. You resume fucking me while my pussy pulses tightly around you.

As I start to come down, you grow faster, rougher, clawing your hands down my sides until you dig your fingers into my hips to gain even more leverage to pound into me. I'm moaning, screaming and in another world, I don't even realize one hand is no longer on my hip. My breath hitches as I feel something ice cold against my asshole. Fear makes me hold my breath while you slow your thrusts and push the small tip through my opening. I scream out, digging my nails into the arm holding me hostage, my eyes watering and my whole body tightening up while you're trying to push it further. I know I'm not supposed to do that, but I can't help it. Not only is it a natural reaction to the pain but I'm scared not knowing how big it's going to be or how much it'll hurt... The fullness and pain feels almost unbearable because your dick is stretching my pussy already while the unknown object pushing into my ass stretches it more. Your other hand reaches around and you rub my clit, making my body relax. My focus on the pain falters and I begin to moan as you push and pull the object and your cock in and out of my holes in tandem. Slowly at first, inching it into me further & further. When the pain starts to outweigh the pleasure, my body tenses again and you rub faster, kissing and nibbling my neck again.

All of a sudden the pain decreases as my asshole closes halfway, pulling the anal plug in and making me feel more full than I ever thought possible. The heart jewel decorates my ass beautifully. I'm panting, moaning and begin to rotate my hips to experience this new feeling when you rashly begin to pummel into me again to hear me scream. Each thrust stretches me painfully and pushes the plug into a different part of my insides. My screams mix with moans as you use me for your own pleasure. The thought of the way you own me, dominate me, control my body and my orgasms, pushes me over the edge and I cry out in pleasure, tightening so much from the intense orgasm that you can barely move and you erupt into your own orgasm, spasming inside me.