One of These Days

Story Info
Lust is ruling her day and leads to a new experience.
2.9k words
3.95
9.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all know them, these days when you wake up and the only thought you have in mind is SEX! Today it was Kayla's "special day". She woke up from a very sexy dream that ended just before she would have climaxed.

"Damned," she said loud and was shocked about herself until she remembered that this morning she was alone in the house. So she relaxed and fell back onto her pillow trying to return to the dream. It didn't work but the tangling feeling on her skin, especially in the very sensitive areas of her breast and between her legs confirmed that she was aroused.

"No time for it," she told herself and with a jump she was out of bed. She had planned a lot of things to be done today and there just was not a minute she could lose. On the way to the bathroom she got rid of her pajamas and when she passed the big mirror, now being absolutely naked, she could not avoid to just pose sexy in front of it and tell her mirror image:

"Hey Sexy! Good morning. It is going to be a fantastic day."

Then she stepped into the shower and enjoyed the water washing away the rest of the tiredness. Only when she used the towel to dry herself there was this feeling again and for a split second she thought of masturbating with the tender cloth of the towel. Again she disciplined herself and followed her plans, getting ready to leave the house.

Peter would return from a two day's trip with his friends tonight and she wanted to prepare a meal for him just as she had done before they had the two wonderful children. A smile flit across her face as tonight she would be home just with her husband because the kids spent some holidays with their grandma. A nice shiver rushed over her body, when she thought of the wonderful situation...

Again and again during shopping and organizing everything she wanted to do, she had to use all her strength to concentrate as - completely unusual for her - she was erotically daydreaming and couldn't really get the control over her mind.

In the early afternoon her preparations had been done and she was waiting for Peter to return. She poured herself a glass of wine, set down on the couch and now she gave in to her dreams and thoughts how she could get them fulfilled. Her sex-life with Peter was absolutely satisfying. But today she needed something extraordinary, something real kinky. Her eyes searched the room to find anything that would give her an idea...

"Sex on the kitchen?" she thought. She had to smile. "Done," she answered her imaginary list.

"Sex on the living-room-floor? Done."

When she looked to the bookshelf her view stopped at "Shades of Grey".

"Kayla you are crazy," she scolded herself. "You have no kind of experience in these games and neither has Peter and he sure isn't Mr. Grey."

But the thought would not disappear. Minutes passed in pros and cons until she made a decision.

"Okay, there will always be a first time. Why not today?"

But how would she make Peter to take part in her planned game? Well, she would try and see what would happen.

She prepared the small table in the dining room for the two of them and took great care of a nice decoration. She added cloth-napkins, candles and put a CD with smooth Jazz into the player. Then her mobile made the sound for a short message. It was from Peter, saying he would be home in about one hour.

"Time to get dressed for the show, Kayla," she told herself and with mixed emotions she went upstairs, checked her wardrobe and found a nice summer-dress, reaching to just above her knees and with a deep décolleté. She held it against her body and decided that this was the right clothing for an evening planned like she had.

Quickly she disappeared in the bathroom, took another short shower and checked her lingerie. A matching lace-bra that would support her heavy breast and would get it in the right position for the dress was the first item she found with matching panties. She took it in her hands and felt the fabric on her skin.

Today it was not like in all the other mornings just choose the lingerie that looked suitable for the job. No, today she wanted to feel like a woman, maybe even like a bit of a slut.

She took the set, and put the bra on. A quick look in the mirror and she liked what she saw. She smiled. The lace of the panty tenderly scratched her skin, especially in the area where already a revolution was taking place anyway. Kayla smiled again.

"Yes, I want to feel myself today. And I want HIM to feel me!"

She slipped into the dress, turned left and right in front of the mirror and decided that she loved herself. A quick but thorough make-up and she was ready.

On the way down she put on her high heels and like a model she stepped down the stairs. Just in time to hear the key turn in the front door.

Peter came in and dropped the small bag he had taken in the corridor.

"Hello Darling," Kayla greeted him and put a tender kiss on his lips. "Dinner is ready in a few minutes. You want to have a quick shower?"

Peter looked at her as if she was an alien.

"Hello Darling," he answered. "Are we going somewhere tonight?"

Kayla smiled.

"No, Dear. I just thought it would be nice to welcome you in something nice. Do you like it?" She turned around slowly and when she looked in his eyes again she already had his answer. Yes, he liked it.

"Yes," he said "Let me just rush upstairs and I will be with you in minutes."

He blew her a kiss and hurried up the stairs.

Kayla put the Lasagna she had prepared into the oven and waited on the sofa. A few minutes later Peter came in. Kayla got up.

"You like a drink?" she asked.

Peter looked at her. Was that his wife? What has happened or what is going to happen? She acted unusual and he couldn't yet find out why?

"Yes, a beer would be great," he said.

Kayla went to the kitchen and brought it.

"Darling what's up today? Did I forget a special date? No, our wedding day is in September."

When giving it to her husband she took care to bow a little bit deeper than necessary so he might have a look deep into her décolleté.

"It is a special day today, Love, but you didn't forget anything," she kissed him. "It's just a night when we are without children, work and other obligations. A night just for us."

Was that enough of a hint to let him know what could happen after the meal? Yet Kayla didn't want to tell him more and Peter seemed satisfied, that he hadn't forgotten anything.

She smiled, took his hand and led him to the table.

There were small appetizers and Kayla put a few on Peter's plate.

"Hope you'll enjoy them," she said.

Peter took a bite and tasted.

"Hmm, they're good".

Then he told her about the trip with his friend and Kayla tried to listen even though her thoughts were on their own trip again. The oven-alarm went off and she went to fetch the Lasagna.

She put it on the table and portioned small pieces on their plates. Peter took a bite and his face changed.

"Darling is it possible that you used too much salt for the Lasagna today? You quite overdid it."

That was Kayla's keyword. She had done it on purpose so her plan could hopefully develop from here.

She looked on her plate and in a soft tone nearly whispered:

"I am sorry, Master Peter, really sorry."

Her body started shaking. It was not because of the spoilt meal because that had been planned. Now it depended if she could seduce Peter to the game she wanted him to play.

Peter looked at her.

"Master Peter?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," Kayla whispered. "Your slave has been so deep in thoughts about you coming back today, that she didn't concentrate enough on cooking."

Peter was quiet for a while. Did he understand correct, what his wife just said? Master Peter? Your slave? Was that a game she wanted to play? How should he react? Well, best is to carefully ask her, he thought.

"Well, slave, what do you think should happen now?"

Inside it was Kayla's triumph. YES, he got it! He starts playing!

Outside she looked down on her plate and answered even softer:

"Maybe you should punish your slave for being so negligent..."

Okay, now Peter saw light at the horizon and if she wanted it that way, he was ready to play.

"Right, slave, first you tell me what exactly you were thinking that got your attention off the food. Go ahead, I am listening."

Kayla's emotions where doing flips. Did she really want to tell him? God, why had she started this game? But maybe that was the way to finally have sex?

She decided to overcome her shame and tell him, what she had felt the whole day.

"Well, Master, I woke up this morning and...," She hesitated. "...I was really horny," she whispered really quietly so he could hardly understand.

"Right, slave, stand up and look into my eyes" he commanded.

Kayla followed.

"So you were turned on this morning?" he asked

"Yes, Master"

"And you cooked this morning?"

"No, Master"

"When did you prepare the meal?"

"Just before you arrived, Master"

"Aha, and because you were turned on this morning you spoilt the meal in the afternoon?"

"No, Master"

"Why then?" Peter played the angry Master perfectly.

Kayla remained silent.

"Slave, answer me!"

Kayla began to speak, but she was stumbling for shame...

"Master, in the afternoon... ...I was even more turned on because you were getting closer to me"

Peter laughed out loud.

"It turns you on just to know that I'll be coming home? Okay, how do you feel now, that I am angry with you?"

Kayla could not do any different than be absolutely honest.

"Wonderful, Master," she started but then she got more careful "...and slightly afraid of the punishment."

Peter looked deep into her eyes and what he saw confirmed fully what she just had confessed. So now he would take the game fully into his hands.

"Right, slave. I think I should try first if you are telling the truth. Therefor I want you to lift your dress."

Kayla hesitated and Peter slapped her back side.

"From now on you will fulfill my commands IMMEDITELY! Got me?"

"Yes, Master," answered Kayla and slowly grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it slightly.

"Higher," commanded Peter

Slowly the dress went up and Kayla knew, that now he would be able to see the wet spot on her lace panties. Still she didn't dare to stop.

"Spread your legs," was Peter's next order and Kayla put her feet slightly apart.

His hand softly touched her thigh and very slowly moved upwards.

Kayla started shivering. It was so erotic to be at his command. She never had thought it would be before.

Then Peter's fingers touched the wet spot and her so sensitive point underneath. Kayla couldn't fight back a soft moan.

Peter held his finger directly in front of her eyes.

"I see, you told truth. That at least saves you from a very severe punishment."

His finger went back and started rubbing her spot tenderly. Kayla thought her knees would turn to jelly every second, but she kept position. What she couldn't prevent was another moan slipping from her lips. And her Master - that's what he was right now - did not stop.

Kayla's body slowly started gyrating and she bend down in her knees slightly to savor the feeling Peter was generating. Then suddenly it stopped.

"Hey!" Peter laughed. "This what not supposed to further turn you on." He slapped her back-side again. "Take your dress and those panties off!"

Kayla obeyed. In the meantime there was no other possibility anyway. Her complete being was one bundle of lust. Yes, she wanted him to rule her. Seconds later she stood in front of him just wearing bra and heels.

Peter sat down on a chair, which he had turned away from the table.

"Lay down over my lap," he ordered. "...and make sure to present your ass to me properly."

Kayla laid over his lap and grabbed hold on his leg.

Suddenly she felt pain on her left buttock and she screamed:

"Outch!"

But in seconds her scream changed to a moan when she felt Peter's finger touch her labia and slightly opening them.

Then the pain hit her other buttock.

"Outch!"

And again the screaming changed to purring like a cat. This time Peter went the whole way from the top beginning of her opening deep down until he touched her clitoris. The touch was so intensive that Kayla tried to bend her body up but Peters hand in her neck kept her steady on his knee.

Peter played the game of pleasure and pain for nearly half an hour and in the end Kayla didn't know what exactly she liked better, as from pain came a wonderful lust but from lust came the pain again. Still she couldn't get one without the other.

Fact was that in the meantime her juices kept dripping out of her and running along Peter's leg.

Finally he stopped and had her stand up.

"Slave,..." he said and continued "...I think you have been punished enough. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Master," Kayla answered full of happiness.

"Good...," Peter smiled. "...then I think it's time to let your Master enjoy your whole body. Take the bra off and let me play with your breast."

Kayla eagerly complied and brought her chest close to him.

Peter started to feel her breast. Even though she had given birth to their 2 children and therefore "experienced gravitation", he really loved them. He knew, that if he would softly touch her nipples, maybe later squeeze them and turn them slightly, his wife would be more than willing to open her legs wide for his now hard cock to enter her wetness and drive her to the highest point of lust.

So he started with one hand to touch one of the nipples, the second one - hard as a little rock - disappeared between his lips and he started licking and sucking and licking and sucking. Kayla's now steady moans confirmed that his earlier thoughts were absolutely right.

When his second hand moved between Kayla's legs for a second he had the impression she would come on his hand straight away. He reduced the touch, let her come down slightly and then he decided to savor the wonderful experience to be in total control over the woman he deeply loved.

First softly he stuck two fingers into her love opening and started to move them in and out. Kayla's gyrations intensified and so he intensified the moving of his fingers in and out. She didn't last long with one nipple being played with, one being sucked and her love opening being intensively rubbed.

With a loud scream Kayla came and her knees gave up. Peter had to hold her with one hand between her legs and the other now pulling her to a seat on his lap. In this position he went on giving her wave after wave of lust until he felt she was relaxing slowly.

Kayla looked in Peter's eyes, smiled and from the depth of her heart she said:

"Thank you, Master!"

They intertwined in a passionate kiss, Peter holding his love in his arms. Suddenly Kayla broke the kiss and with worry in her voice looked at him.

"Master, I didn't give you any pleasure yet."

Peter smiled.

"Wrong," he said. "You didn't let me have an orgasm, but I had a lot of pleasure, little slave. And now you may finalize the point you didn't let me have and I leave it to you, my erotic slave, how you want to do it."

Kayla knew that Peter loved it to feel her lips engulf his penis and tongue swirling around it. For a second she thought about doing it. But her egoism won, when she opened his trousers, turned around and slowly sank down on his lap welcoming his hard member inside her body. She knew, she was a good lover and she proved it to Peter now in any way that came to her mind.

She went deep down on him, then lifted her body and sunk down again. One time slowly, then increasing speed until she was riding his member like a bucking horse.

Her own lust grew again very fast and when she heard Peter's well known noises before coming she was at his side, sliding into another huge climax.

Later that evening they had the delivery service supply a new Lasagna and the delivery boy couldn't really judge Kayla's smile when she told him that the one she had prepared had completely been "oversalted".