One of Those Days Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," I whispered, getting pretty worked up myself, "Swallow it and get it over with!"

Of course, with a huge smile on her face, Dani started doing the exact opposite. She took his cock out of her mouth, put her left hand around the base and started pumping it ever so slowly with her right one -- deliberately prolonging the whole effort.

When, about two minutes later, Ryan brought the warmed-up pizza to the table, I looked down at his bulging crotch and grinned. Knowing Dani could probably make Tyler cum in a moment's notice, I turned to her and said, "Oh no Dani, not on the pizza!"

As she was aiming his dick at her chest at the time, I am pretty sure that that wasn't her plan at all. Even so, as soon as she'd heard my whining request, she pointed her brother's fat, throbbing cock at the center of the table and pumped it fiercely for another couple of seconds, until he started ejaculating like crazy.

"No!" I squealed, suppressing another chuckle as I gawked at Tyler's gooey cum ropes ruining our day old pizza. Dozens of subsequent drops of cum then started raining down on everyone's plates, cutlery and drinking glasses. A single spatter even made it all the way to my whore face. Dani was all smirk, as she saw what a mess she was making.

When Tyler's balls were finally empty, she gave his tip a quick lick and then glanced over at her father. As I turned my head to look at him as well, Ryan now felt pressured to offer some sort of reaction, which he did -- after about six to seven seconds.

"Well... I guess I'll go and mow that lawn then," he whispered, as he got up and walked over to the back door. Dani didn't take her eyes off of him, aroused at how meekly he was taking this blatant disrespect. Even after he'd stepped out and while he was making his way to the shed, she kept looking at him, bulging her cheek with her tongue -- out of lust.

Then, she turned to me and said, "Get under the table and eat my cunt!"

I obediently slid off my chair and crawled over to my daughter's seat. The little bitch opened her legs as wide as she could and scooted closer to the edge of her chair, offering herself to me.

"You're doing this just to spite him, aren't you?" I whispered as I put my head in between her legs and gently kissed her left inner thigh, hoping for a little dirty talk first.

"Less talking, more sucking, bitch," the little brat replied, clearly not in the mood for foreplay, as she roughly grabbed a fistful of my hair and mashed my face against her moist twat.

I moaned and pretended to resist, while in fact the taste of her young twat aroused me greatly.

"Take off your clothes," she whispered about ten seconds later, "I want you to be completely naked under there."

With my tongue in her snatch and my nose pressed up against her clit, I subserviently started maneuvering around. I pushed off my skirt and panties, then unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my bra. Assuming Dani was going to need proof that I was actually naked, I put all four items of clothing onto a single pile, which I then pushed out from under the table, into her line of sight.

"That's a good little whore," she chuckled, pressing my face even deeper into her twat.

About two minutes later, when we heard the lawnmower starting up, Dani turned around in her seat and pulled me, by the hair, out from under the table -- eager to show her father how she was dominating me... again. Once right in front of the wall high window -- that separated the kitchen from the garden -- she roughly pressed my dumb face in between her legs again.

Needless to say, that it made me wet, sitting there in plain view, orally servicing my daughter -- knowing Ryan was going to notice me any second now.

"I think we got his attention," Dani suddenly chuckled, a good thirty seconds later. Sure enough, I heard the lawnmower stopping.

About twenty seconds later, she pulled my head out from between her legs, turning it towards the glass, and hubby.

"Look at the poor thing," she whispered, as we both stared at him. He was frantically tugging his dick, right next to us, on the other side of the glass -- his tongue hanging lewdly out of his mouth.

"All he wants is a little attention and recognition for all the hard work he does around here," she continued, "But he's not getting that from you, is he?"

I shook my head, reaching down and stuffing two fingers up my soaking wet twat.

"No, you're too busy being a whore for us... your own flesh and blood... isn't that right?"

I energetically nodded my head, then quickly gave her snatch a quick, sloppy lick.

"Look at his cute, little dick," she said as she reached out and touched the glass with her fingers, at about the same height as where Ryan's cock was. His dick wasn't small or cute. It was fat, veiny and throbbing. But, belittling him always seemed to make both of us raunchier, so I didn't correct her.

"Tyler, are you hard?" Dani asked, a few seconds later.

"Getting there," he replied.

"I want you to fuck us in every one of our six, stupid holes, right here, right now," she blurted out.

Loving the idea, he jumped up and positioned himself right next to me. He pulled my head out of his sister's lap and stuffed his stiff cock half-hard into my piehole.

"One... two... three..." he counted as he started fucking my mouth. Dani hastily slid off her chair, onto the ground, bringing her mouth to within reach of his crotch.

"... nine... ten!" Tyler panted, pulled out and simply rammed his now almost fully hard dick into his sister's waiting mouth.

"One... two... three..." he started counting again. For a brief moment, I glanced over at hubby, who was vigorously beating his prick on the other side of the glass.

Realizing Tyler would soon need a next hole to fuck, I quickly got up and cleared part of the table to lay down onto. I had just about gotten into position when he got to ten strokes in Dani's mouth. He casually took a small step sideways and plunged his fully erect dick into my wet twat.

Dani quickly made room on the table to lie down on it as well, and opened her legs wide, giving hubby a full frontal view of her young, wet twat. When Tyler moved over to her to start fucking her twat, I started playing with mine -- to tease and entice Ryan even further.

After fucking his sister's cunt for exactly ten shoves, Tyler moved over to me again. I knew what was coming and was actually looking forward to it -- especially with hubby having a front row seat of our son's dick slipping into my back door. The shocked look on Ryan's face, combined with Tyler's fat cock stretching my third and final hole, made me moan and whine like a little bitch.

This time, he didn't stop at ten, but continued all the way to sixty -- making me moan and grunt when he eventually pulled out. Then, under Ryan's fascinated and jealous gaze, Tyler moved over to his sister and crammed his fat cock up her slut ass. He started fucking her hard, deep and with his eyes closed, just to make the whole ordeal even more impersonal.

After giving Dani the same, long ass-fucking treatment as me, he pulled out and simply said, "There you go, that's all six of them!"

I felt so silly, so insignificant... hearing him talk about our holes like they were just a list to go through -- which they were, actually -- made me even raunchier than I already was.

Before Dani or I could think of something else to ridicule and degrade Ryan, Tyler put his hands on our chests and whispered, "You two cunts stay right where you are!"

After roughly manhandling our racks for a little bit, he turned around -- facing the glass, and Ryan -- and slid his hands down in between our legs, promptly finding the entrance to our twats.

Without further ado, he wiggled his index and middle fingers into our pussies and started fingering the shit out of them. Dani and I welcomed his casual, yet vulgar abuse -- especially right in front of Ryan -- and started moaning and whining incessantly.

"Scream my name, both of you..." Tyler instructed, after about fifty seconds.

"... loud enough," he added. We both realized what he meant by that -- he wanted us to perform for hubby, on the other side of the glass, still wanking his enormous dick.

"Oh Tyler," I screamed, "Yes!"

"Oh yeah, Tyler... oh Tyler," Dani joined in. We screamed his name every couple of seconds, as he continued fingering us wildly. Ryan had little other choice but to gawk at this lecherous scene, pump his huge, fat dick and do his very best not to cum too soon.

Barely three minutes later, Dani started convulsing on the table, trashing and screaming her brother's name even louder, "Oh Tyler... oh fuck... I am... cumming, Tyler... oh Tyler!"

He simply kept doing what he was doing and made her squirt all over the floor. When he was done with her, he started focusing on me, fingering me even harder, deeper and coarser. As if my son's now full focus wasn't expediting things enough, I poked my head up and looked straight into Ryan's confused and jealous eyes.

That did the trick nicely. I climaxed instantaneously.

"Tyler... oh baby... oh god yes... Tyler, sweetie... I am fucking cumming!" I yelled. I, too, came like a randy bitch and squirted all over the floor. However, some of my juices also made it onto the window pane -- the only thing separating my husband from our sleazy performance.

Now that he'd made both of us come, it was time for Tyler to wrap things up.

"Ready for the big finale, bitches?" he asked rhetorically, feeling pretty pleased with himself.

"You," he said, looking at Dani -- jacking his half-hard dick, "Lean on the table, ass towards the glass."

Dani promptly hopped off the table, turned around and put her hands on the table surface.

"Deeper," Tyler grunted, "Make sure he can see everything!"

Without even the slightest hint of hesitation, Dani leaned her head down, pressing it firmly on the table and reached back with both hands, pulling her ass cheeks apart.

"You," he said, turning to me, "On your knees behind her... start licking."

Eager to be the biggest slut I could be, I hopped off the table and squatted down behind Dani, jammed my tongue in between her ass cheeks and started lapping at both her holes.

Tyler stepped up next to us, jerking his dick over Dani's ass, inches from my face and my mouth. I glanced up at it, almost cross-eyed, realizing what he was going to do. And sure enough, barely ten seconds later, he started ejaculating, calmly depositing all of his spunk into Dani's ass crack.

His vile goo slowly made its way down, sliding down the insides of her ass cheeks, into my mouth and onto my tongue. I felt like such a fucking skank -- especially since I knew hubby was watching me. Speaking of which, while I was tasting both my daughter's cunt juices and my son's cum, I heard Ryan moan loudly and bang his free hand on the glass pane.

He had a world class view of me being a filthy whore for both my kids, licking and swallowing both their juices. Imagining him shooting his fat load onto the glass -- wasting yet another one of his loads -- amused me greatly. It made me lap, lick and swallow with even more zeal than before.

About twenty seconds later -- I was using the tip of my tongue to try and wedge some of my son's spunk up Dani's ass -- Tyler nudged my shoulder, indicating that he wanted me to turn around. I did and watched him press his half-hard dick against the glass pane, at about the same height as hubby's face.

He squeezed out whatever cum was left in his fuck tube and ran it back and forth a little bit, pretending like he was smearing it all over his father's face. I smiled wickedly and scooted over to the glass, extending my tongue and licking it ostentatiously -- while looking straight into Ryan's eyes. To say that he was shocked would be an understatement.

I licked the glass for almost two minutes straight -- long after I'd swallowed every speck of cum -- until Tyler, in his usual egotism simply strolled out of the room, not even giving us another look. Without him there to tell us what to do and treat us like his fuck toys, Dani and I quickly lost interest and got up from our naughty positions.

As we both glanced down at hubby, on his knees, still catching his breath, Dani asked, "So, what do we do now?"

"Are you still interested in getting your ass eaten?" I asked, putting both my hands on her perky tits and squeezing them.

"Sure," she whispered, shrugging her shoulders.

I turned to Ryan and beckoned him to come inside. Then, I told Dani to get back into her previous position -- she was only too happy to oblige. Ryan stumbled in, forgetting all about his clothes as well as the lawnmower still in the middle of the garden.

With a few hand gestures, I made him get down on his knees, right behind Dani. Neither of them needed any explanation of what I wanted them to do -- and while she bent down as far as she could, hubby eagerly pushed his face in between our daughter's ass cheeks and started lapping away.

Although I had swallowed most of Tyler's spunk, Dani was still wet enough to make the ordeal sufficiently humiliating.

"Had fun out there?" I whispered into Ryan's ear, "You silly little wanker."

Dani, who could hear me as well, moaned and snickered.

"Did you see what a conniving, backstabbing little whore I was?"

He nodded his head furiously and sighed into Dani's twat, "Yessss."

Eager to add to his torment, I reached around him, grabbed his flaccid dick with my right hand and gently started tugging it. I was doing it just to spite him. I knew damn well that he wasn't getting hard again, any time soon.

After a few more minutes of watching him eat out Dani's ass, I whispered, "Now, the choice is yours... come tomorrow, we can keep doing this. Me being a fuck toy for our kids and you being a pathetic wanker. Or... you can join in and the three of you can gang up on me!"

"Now, don't get me wrong," I added, "I love seeing you like this. Desperate, horny and pathetic... but, on the other hand, I think I'd also love being the family whore. Pleasuring all three of you, taking everyone's abuse... and simply being at everyone's beck and call 24/7."

"Phhffuck," Ryan gasped.

12