All Comments on 'One of Two Ch. 03'

by strickland83

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The best story I've read.

This was truly one of the best stories I've read on Literotica but I just have to know...do they stay together after graduation? I'd like to think they do but I'd like to know for sure.

It was a really great story. I look forward to reading more of your stories if you decide to enter more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Incredible

You are far and away one of *the* most talented writers I've ever seen.

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051almost 17 years ago
Nice story.

Good job! The situation gave us great sexual tension, and our character was still able to keep his girlfriend.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
Very well Done

Another great story! I like the way you did this one, kids growing and learning how to handle themselves. Everyone grew in the end, even Nancy got her act together. Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Outstanding!

I usually stray away from the "Ch. 01, 02, 03" stuff, however, you have written with craft. Well done, among so many others so boring. The backstory is so important to building structure, I hope to read more about your characters.

They have life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Really Good

I really liked this story. I wasn't very fond of the whole Frank and Nancy having sex in the back seat but the relationship between Carly and Sam was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow!

this has to be by far the best erotic story i have read. it was like reliving my first time - minus the cheating issues. loved reading it. you are a fantastic writer!

Sensualist2Sensualist2over 15 years ago
excellent story

Unlike so many erotic stories, very well and carefully plotted with excellent consideration of the emotions involved. Purely perfect release (excuser the expression)of information and involvement. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant - just brilliant

a very enjoyable read that moved along at a steady pace - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Superb!

I loved it I almost thought it was real! One of the best stories on here! I'd give it 100 stars if I could!!! Great job!

vikingsiddhuvikingsiddhuover 12 years ago
excellent

very good series... any possibility of a fourth story?

BoldVultureBoldVulturealmost 12 years ago
Half life of a used condom?

Great story Strickland. I enjoyed it very much. But I'm really concerned about a dump that field by the oak tree must be. Those kids, maybe the whole damn sr class ought to go out there and get it cleaned up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tGreat Love!!!

I've read several of your stories. This is one of the best. I enjoyed it very much. Yes I would like to read if they stayed together, got married, had a family.. Since you wrote this story in 2005, you could update it with an other chapter.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago

I wasn't sure how I felt about this story when Nancy first entered the picture but after reading the whole story, I REALLY liked it......

You did a great job delivering the story too.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done!

I was wondering how you'd end it...would Nancy jump over the car seat naked and blow his cover?

You handled it very well...sexy, sensitive, left me wanting for more!

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Very well written and sensitive. You are one of the best writers on this site.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Hi,

What a sexual story…sex sex sex….good ending, but how many guys would do as he did an resist a pussy…like Nancy ..in the heat of the moment!

Turned into a “Hollywood Ending !”

Thanks for that …will read on….

Beejay3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous