One-Piece... of Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her brows furrowed, and she growled. "Get down here, you filthy slut."

My knees went weak, my pussy thrumming against the fabric of my damp cotton panties, and I knelt before her.

"Depraved, perverted slut," she said, grinning. "Don't look like that, it's a compliment. Come on, really get down there. Smell me."

I was frozen.

"I said SMELL MY CUNT, BITCH!"

Dropping to my hands, I breathed hard as I got closer to Maggie's pussy. I could see a bead of lubricant drooling from her opening, collecting at her taint, near the pucker of her hairy asshole. I sniffed. Then I inhaled. Her musk was heady.

I felt like a fucking pervert.

"You like it when I yell at you?" she said gently. "Sometimes, virgins do better if I'm loud."

I couldn't respond. How many virgins had she been with?

More importantly... should I lick her down there? She looked so soft, and I longed to feel her with my fingers, with my mouth. Should I sit up and kiss her?

Maggie saved me the trouble. Two fingers pressed under my chin and pulled me up to her. She whispered, "You want to kiss me, don't you."

Licking my lips, my chest a thunderstorm, I nodded.

"Go ahead," she said, not budging.

So... like... I leaned forward... my naked pink lips settling onto her painted black ones. In seconds, my gentle lip-touch became full on sucking. Maggie took over, and my mouth moved where she led. When her tongue entered, stroking mine, I could feel my nipples harden painfully.

Holy fuck. I was kissing a girl. I was kissing Maggie.

She broke our kiss, and I could have sworn she didn't want to, the way her jaw trembled. "Okay," she said, wiping her lip with her thumb. "That was definitely not your first time."

"I've had a boyfriend..."

"Yeah but boys suck at kissing. And practicing with boys is like... but that was... You just knew how to respond and..."

"Kissing is like dancing," I whispered.

She exhaled and shook her head, cleared her throat. Inhaled and exhaled again. "This isn't about me. Not yet. This is about you. I'm going to teach you to masturbate."

You'd think at this point, the butterflies would have dissolved to pure excitement. But no. They churned in my stomach, and I felt certain I was going to throw up.

"On your knees, upright. I'm going to undress you."

It was surreal, my hands on Maggie's shoulders as she knelt before me and worked the elastic on my shorts and panties. Her knuckles slid down my hips and ass, and when the air kissed my pussy, I shuddered. My knees were still together, and I was already fragrant.

"Wow," she sighed. "You smell incredible." She proceeded to remove my tee shirt, my bra. It was a blur. Then she removed her own, her tits tumbling from their supports.

There we were, I with my panties and shorts around my knees, Maggie with naught but a skirt. Her hands flowed over my body, fingertips gliding over my soft, milky skin. My forearms rested on her shoulders, and my head tipped back as she began to massage my tits, roll my nipples. I watched her face, watched her struggle to detach herself from me. She guided me back to sit on my heels, and I became fixated on her large, dark nipples as her breasts swayed at her movement.

I had never in my life wanted someone so badly. I'm not sure I have since.

"You need to touch yourself," she said at last. "It's important for you to know how to masturbate, to learn your body, to learn what you like."

"I know, but...," I said, hugging my nudity.

"Spread your legs," she said.

I groaned.

"Now," she annunciated.

I adjusted the shorts and panties awkwardly until I'd gotten them off without too much wiggling. And I slowly, spread my legs. Maggie was fixated on my parting slit. Her fingers stroked my inner thighs, encouraging me to open my legs wider. There was indecision on her face, and I felt in my core that she wanted to slide her fingers into my honey pot. Fuuuuck I wanted her to.

"You," she said. "Touch yourself."

I hesitated.

"Still feeling shy?"

"This is weird."

"Weird bad? Or weird hot?"

I chuckled lightly, though my voice wavered. Fucking nerves! "Weird hot. For sure hot."

"It's almost like we're not sitting in a disgusting, rundown barn," she laughed.

Oh right. We were in a disgusting rundown barn. And Maggie was kneeling over a nasty porn mag saturated with dried boy spooge. Her pussy just... out. I think she was getting off on showing me. Maybe.

"It's fine. I'll do it with you," she said. "Just do what I do."

Maggie began by running her fingers through her thatch. My shaky hand found mine, and I was hyper aware of my clit hardening as I my tugged-upon hair moved my entire pussy. She watched my hand like a huntress as I followed her lead, running my index and middle fingers down either side of my slit, stroking and mushing at my outer lips. The feeling... was hard to focus on versus the hammering in my chest. My inner lips were thinner, pinker than Maggie's but they were just as engorged, and I capture mine as Maggie captured hers, shaking them gently between my fingers.

With her other hand, Maggie opened herself, and I was shocked to see her fingers glide down to her asshole and circle a few times before coming back up. I... couldn't follow her completely, just... couldn't make myself, but the pleasant sensation of touching my perineum while this aroused was surprising. She dipped a finger into her vagina and brought it out slick. She looked at it briefly and placed the finger in her mouth.

"Go on," she said. "Don't be shy."

My finger entered myself. I'd done it before, exploring on my bed, in or after the shower, but never like this. I went deep into my wet, silky pocket. The urge was strong to move my fingers in and out, but I did as I was bidden. I lifted the finger to my mouth...

It wasn't the aroma of my scent or the slight tang of the mucus on my finger - those were just things - but the look on Maggie's face when she watched me place my finger in my mouth, curl my tongue around the tip, the sense that she wanted to taste me, that made me weak. And I also felt powerful. That I could have this affect on her was...

"Do you want to taste mine?" she asked.

"...Yes," I whispered.

Biting her lip, watching me beneath broken bottle eyelids, she slowly pressed two fingers into her pussy. They came out glistening, and I felt my mouth begin to water. She wiped them on my lips, and my tongue slowly emerged for a taste. It was a heady moment that I had little time to savor, as Maggie plugged her depths once more. This time when her fingers passed my lips, her scent upon them, her sour tang sliding across my tongue, I curled a finger against my clit and moaned. This was the flavor of Maggie's sex, an expression of this moment we shared, of how much she wanted... me. And I moaned and sucked on those fingers like a greedy whore.

"Fuuuuck," she whispered. "Good girl." She moved her fingers forward and back along my tongue, changing the sound of my moans in a way I could tell she enjoyed. "That's a goooood girl."

Liberating her fingers from my mouth, she curled them into my hair and pulled me to her, our lips pressing together. We kissed like that, tongues swirling, as our fingers circled our individual clits, our breasts pressed together. I could feel how hard her nipples had become as we shifted our bodies, and the pressure behind my sex was growing and spreading.

"Fuck this is hot," she said, breathlessly, her hand flipping to reach between my legs. "I need to feel how wet you are. Finger me. Goddammit, Elysia. Finger the fuck out of me."

Her hand on my pussy, her fingers angling up into me... I felt her thumb circling my slippery clit while her middle finger curled up inside me. With every interior stroke she made, I felt the need to pee. The walls of my vagina tightened rhythmically with the sphincter of my bladder, and I suddenly felt very full.

"Uuuuuunng," I moaned, my fingers entering Maggie. Feeling her silky wetness, so like my own but somehow different, the pressure spreading through my pelvis deepened as I explored her cunt, my breath coming rapidly now. I couldn't manage her clit and fingering her at the same time - I didn't know how she was doing it! She didn't seem to care, groaning and panting and burying her face into my neck.

Looking back on that moment, it wasn't her fingers that pushed me over the edge. It was her tongue gliding across my clavicle, her mouth suck and licking my throat... Pressure pulsed and pleasure radiated through my body, toes, pussy, nipples, neck... my fucking fingertips! I knew instantly THIS was an orgasm. What I was NOT expecting was the warm splash that hit my legs. Maggie groaned with pleasure and pulled on the inside of my cunt over and over with such force that I was practically screaming as... was it piss?... jetted from my urethra, firing into Maggie's hand, splashed our legs and tummies, soaked the magazine pages and ran in rivulets into the dirt.

Maggie was a thing possessed. She pushed me back onto my ass, yanked my knees apart, and shoved her face into my pussy, lapping up my fluids. The sounds coming from her throat were like an animal. I almost couldn't hold myself up on my elbows, and I struggled not to fall back completely, but her fervor infected me. Again the pressure came and exploded through me. Her tongue lapped at my asshole, heat flooding my body as she nursed on my filthiest opening, and then it traveled upward through my slit to park on my clit where she sucked and licked. Again the pressure came and exploded, came and exploded. I was whimpering and shaking and crying and rocking my pelvis, grinding my pussy against Maggie's face. I had never felt anything so emphatically exquisite in my life, and I couldn't help myself. My body just... did what it did. Was I still peeing? Squirting? I didn't know. I didn't care.

Then Maggie, face glossy with my cum, bolted upright and arched her back. With a terrible scream, she pumped her fingers over her clit with mad abandon, and the fluid firing from her cunt was more powerful than anything I produced.

When she finally settled, I was laying in the dirt, wet, muddy, light-headed. And I looked up a Maggie who squeezed her eye closed and began to laugh and laugh. Looking down at the magazine, she laughed harder.

"Let's see the boys try to do THAT with their cum!" she howled. But her expulsion lasted only a moment. I wasn't laughing. I was staring at her with as much desire as I'd felt before this all started. Probably more.

Maggie dropped to her hands and crawled forward, climbing over me, her breasts dragging across my feet as she paused to lick the drops of my ejaculate from my legs and groin. I thought I could cum again if she continued, especially when she sucked my outer lips into her mouth one at a time and licked them clean. She nuzzled my damp bush, licked up and around my navel. Where she found droplets of our lovemaking, she kissed them clean. As her breasts dragged across my tummy, my nipples received extra attention, and I held her to me while she sucked on my sensitive nubs one at a time, not wanting to let go. But she broke hard and wouldn't be slowed from kissing my mouth.

I could taste myself on her lips, in her mouth. I could taste my musky pussy. And... definitely urine. But it wasn't so potent as I'd imagined. Frankly, I didn't care. This was what it meant to have sex with a girl, I thought. I couldn't imagine a boy knowing my body so well, or myself being half as turned on by a cock as I was at the thought of Maggie's pussy until my ministrations.

She pulled back from kissing me. "Sorry I didn't let you cum by yourself. I guess you're going to have to practice on your... what? What's the matter?"

"Can I..." I bit my lip. "Can I... taste you?"

Maggie's smile evaporated. "Oh. Oh fuck. Fuuuuuck yes, baby."

But... she didn't lay backward and let me up. She continued to climb up and over me until her wet cunt hovered over my face. As she lowered her groin, I could have wept at the delicious pleasure of her meaty labia dropping into my mouth. My tongue found her opening and darted up inside. I didn't know what I was doing. I just desperately needed to taste every inch of her pussy. She tasted much less like pee than I did, far more sweet and sour and... just feminine. Her scent was intoxicating.

"Yes baby," she said. "Keep licking my opening like that. Push the tip of your tongue against my pee hole. Up... no up a bit... YEEESSS oh yes fuck." I could feel the tiny opening of her urethra under my tongue, and I attempted to drive the tip inside her, and she went nuts. Her fingers began to circle her clit, and I could feel Maggie's hips beginning to rock. There were moments when her fingertips brushed my nose and her cleft crushed my nostrils and I couldn't breathe... but as I gasped for air, I felt it right in my cunt. Soon, I was rubbing my own clit, circling my engorged little lady as she did.

"Put your thumb in my ass," she said, her throat tight. "Lick my filthy, naughty pussy and shove that thumb up my asshole. Butt fuck me with your thumb, baby."

Yes, I was shocked. So shocked I didn't hesitate. There was little time to explore her pucker or worry about a mess. My thumb slipped into her dirty hole and I shoved it in and out while I sucked and pulsed her clit. She could have asked me to do almost anything, and I think I would have done it. Later on, Maggie would tell me this went on for five, ten minutes, but it felt like seconds, like I had blacked out. My own orgasms sprang from my fingertips at intervals. Smaller. I wasn't sure they were orgasms, but Maggie assured me that they were.

I do very much remember the moment when Maggie said, "I'm gonna cum, baby. I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna... in your mouth. Are you ready?" Her voice was airy, her hips rocking like crazy, her cunt grinding into my mouth. "Here... now now now... oh fuck oh FUUUUUUCKKK!!"

Another jet of hot liquid pounded into my tongue and flooded my mouth. This was not piss. It... it was almost sweet, and I swallowed and would have begged for more, but I couldn't bear the thought of Maggie's fat labia leaving my mouth long enough to talk. My hands cupped both her ass cheeks, just to stop myself from being smothered in her ecstasy, yet I still managed to keep my thumb wiggling in her tight little anus. I may have come again, the rush of depraved, wanton need was so potent that my body was awash in a concert of sensations, all euphoric.

Maggie scooted down my chest and once more found my mouth with hers. Her kissing was aggressive but soon became tender. "Oh my god," she whispered when she broke for air. "I'm never, NEVER fucking dudes again." She kissed me again and then licked my face, my neck, my shoulder.

I was filthy. We both were. I didn't know how I was going to explain this at home, but also I didn't care. My immediate concern was the tremble in my hands as I tried to sit upright... and then not being able to sit upright. Maggie helped me.

"Here," she said. "I've seen this before. You need a little extra cuddle. Come here."

She crawled around to settle on her heels behind me. She helped me sit up and pulled me against her, her breasts soft against my back. Arms wrapped around me, held mine and she rocked and sighed. It was deeply relaxing. Maggie didn't try to fondle me or try to get me off again. My boyfriend couldn't sit behind me at all without cupping my tits in his hands. This was nice. Once the trembling subsided, I sat up.

"Better?" she asked.

"Is sex always like that?" I asked.

"No," she said. Then she laughed. "Hell no. That... that was magic. She used a finger against my chin to encourage my mouth onto hers. "Will you fuck me again?"

I grinned. "I was hoping you'd ask."

"Let's get out of here before it gets too dark. The last thing I need is to trip and impale myself on rusty farm equipment. We can wash off in the creek."

Out of some strange respect, we put the soaked magazines back into the aluminum box, and Maggie dropped it into the hole while I collected our clothes in the dying rays of the July sun streaming through the holes in the barn.

Maggie and I never did fuck again. That week, I went to a camp for Future Female Engineers, and when I got back, Maggie had a new girlfriend, someone from a couple towns over that I'd never met. She invited me to hang with them, even to spend the night a few times. She thought maybe I'd want to fuck both of them... but I was too heartbroken to withstand any amount of time with Maggie when I wasn't her only obsession. Not that I told her.

A year later, I was breaking up with my first real girlfriend, and she was five times the freak Maggie had been. But no one ever replaces your first true love. Do they?

12