Watersports After Work

Story Info
Girlfriends experiment with watersports.
1.6k words
4.22
10.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: this story is for entertainment purposes only. All characters are over 18. The story contains themes of watersports and domination. Read at your own discretion.

Nandini shrugged on her coat as the office door swung shut behind her. She set off on her journey home, quickening her pace as she remembered what lay in store for her after her commute. Saoirse had sent through a couple of titillating photos throughout the day and that could only mean one thing: that Nandini was in for some fun when she got back.

Nandini mulled over the photos as she walked, pondering whether Saoirse had given her any clues as to what she had planned, but they'd just been a couple of shots of her in lingerie. Saoirse really knew how to tease. She would very likely have something or other in mind for them that evening and Nandini couldn't wait to find out what it was.

Fishing her keys out of her pocket as she reached the front door, Nandini bit her lip in anticipation. She pushed the door open and stepped inside, calling out a greeting as she did so. Saoirse's shock of long strawberry blonde hair appeared from behind the kitchen door. She was sporting the blue balconette bra that Nandini had been receiving images of whilst at work. The matching bottoms were somewhat obscured behind the strap-on she was wearing, rainbow cock jutting proudly out in front of her. So Nandini thought She's in a dominant mood today. Sometimes Saoirse would use the cock on her and sometimes she wouldn't, but wearing it clearly helped put her in a more dominant headspace.

"Strip" Saoirse commanded as soon as Nandini had come in and closed the door behind her. She inwardly cursed her underwear choice that day as she pulled off her thick, woollen jumper. Her comfortable old white bra looked laughable next to the intricate patterns and lace of the blue balconette. Tugging down her leggings didn't feel much better, as it revealed her faded full briefs, sitting just beneath her bellybutton. Saoirse came over and kissed her regardless, and the cold press of the tip of the rainbow cock against her, mingled with the softness of Saoirse's mouth, quickly dispelled her feelings of frumpiness. She felt the tingle of desire creep up from between her legs, igniting her nerves. She felt the pointed tip of Saoirse's tongue as it snaked into her mouth and she let out a soft moan. It had been 2 years since they'd got together and Saoirse still knew exactly how to turn Nandini on.

Saoirse broke the kiss and took Nandini's hand, leading her through into the spare bedroom where she had clearly been busy. One of the clothes rails had been cleared of clothes and a set of handcuffs dangled from the bar. The floor around the rail was covered in absorbent squares. Nandini's eyes widened in shock. Saoirse walked over to her little contraption. "Come here" she commanded. Nandini bit her lip, eyeing up the pads on the floor. "I just need to go to the toilet." Saoirse raised an eyebrow. "I've asked you to come here. If you make me ask again there will be consequences." Nandini stepped tentatively forward. She allowed Saoirse to unclasp her bra, casting it aside, and cuff her hands up to the rail. Saoirse stood behind her and leaned in, breath tickling Nandini's ear. Her voice was husky. "Do you remember the safeword?" She always asked this before an intensive play session. "Mandarin for a soft stop, strawberry for a hard stop."

"Good girl." Saoirse smacked Nandini unexpectedly on the arse, making her cry out in pain and surprise. She rubbed the area then moved her hands up to Nandini's breasts. She circled her large, brown nipples with her fingertips, pinching each one in turn. She then walked back round the clothes rail so that she was facing Nandini. She began to gently tease her- running her fingers over her skin, stroking, massaging, scratching. Mostly her touches were soft but she would switch them up with the odd spank or slap- nothing too hard but it kept Nandini on her toes. She gazed down into her pleading eyes, withholding a kiss as Nandini began to pant with need.

Without warning or explanation, Saoirse suddenly pulled away and walked out of the room. Nandini heard her descending the stairs and waited with bated breath to see what she was devising now. Saoirse had successfully worked her into quite a state but, restrained by the rail, there was nothing she could do about it.

Saoirse re-entered the room holding a big glass of water. She approached Nandini and held the glass up to her. "Drink this up" she said softly, coaxingly. Nandini's eyes widened but she parted her lips and allowed Saoirse to tenderly feed her the water. Saoirse was careful but persistent. She allowed Nandini time in between sips but she didn't let up feeding her the water. "Good girl" she praised as Nandini dutifully and unquestioningly continued to drink. Their locked eyes and the care with which Saoirse poured the water made the act feel very intimate.

Saoirse smiled widely as Nandini took her final gulp of water. She caressed the side of her face but then walked away and reclined onto the bed, picking up a book. Nandini bit her lip, knowing that she would likely be reprimanded for speaking. She waited several minutes, watching Saoirse's eyes flicking over the lines of text. Her arms were starting to ache a little. She shuffled a few times in discomfort before giving in. "Um, mistress." Saoirse finished a line of text and dragged her eyes up slowly from the text. She regarded Nandini very deliberately. Nandini bit her lip again. "Sorry to bother you, mistress, but I was wondering if I might be let down now. I... Need to pee." Saoirse's lips twitched into a small, secret smile and she cocked an eyebrow. "I'm not stopping you." Nandini knew this was coming. She glanced down at the pads under her feet. She shuffled again, feeling the pressure on her bladder as it begged for release. She couldn't bring herself to let go.

Saoirse had turned her eyes back to her book but Nandini could see that she wasn't really reading it properly. She kept sneaking glances up at Nandini as she began to shift more, crossing and uncrossing her legs. The ache in her arms was forgotten as her bladder protested more strongly. She couldn't keep holding on much longer.

Nandini let out a gasp as a small wet patch bloomed on the front of her knickers as she accidentally let out a couple of drops of urine. Saoirse slowly lowered her book, gazing intently at Nandini as she squirmed and writhed more emphatically, desperately trying to keep control of her muscles. A few more drips of liquid dribbled down her thighs. Suddenly a burst of liquid rushed forth, flooding down Nandini's legs onto the carefully arranged absorbent pads on the floor. Giving in, Nandini moaned with relief as she relaxed her taut body. The stream lasted for quite some seconds before petering out, the final few drops hugging the curve of Nandini's dimpled thighs.

Saoirse's breath quickened as she watched the torrent of water cascade uncontrollably down Nandini's legs. She saw colour bloom in her girlfriend's cheeks once the relief had ebbed away. Rising from the bed, she caressed Nandini's flushed face. "I loved watching you piss yourself" she murdered and kissed her deeply.

Without breaking the kiss, Saoirse traced her fingers up Nandini's arms to the cuffs pinning her arms up above her head. She managed to undo them using touch alone and Nandini brought her arms down with relief. Saoirse then stood back, staring intently into Nandini's face as she ordered her onto her knees. She then, slowly and deliberately removed first the strap, then the lacy blue bottoms underneath, gauging the other woman's reaction the whole time. Nandini continued to kneel obediently, gazing up, her expression ready. Saoirse tilted her pelvis forward, spreading her lips apart with her long fingers. The hot stream of piss hit Nandini in the chest. The liquid flowed down over her ample breasts and over her rounded stomach. Saoirse watched, her mouth open slightly her eyes lidded with pleasure as she released the long stream. Her fingers were on her clit almost before the stream had even petered out. She rubbed emphatically for a matter of seconds before she came, muscles crumpling her forward as clear juices coated her fingers. She held out her fingers and Nandini took them into her mouth, sucking and running her tongue over them to clean them off. Saoirse took her hand, helping her to her feet before kissing her again. "Come on, babe, let's go get cleaned up" she grinned. "Then it's your turn."

They both got in the shower together, getting lathered up and caressing each other's slippery, soapy skin. "That was really hot," Nandini murmured, smiling shyly. Saoirse grinned. She got out of the shower first and cleaned up the absorbent puppy pads off the floor and into a bin liner before Nandini joined her. Saoirse layed her slowly back on the bed, her long fingers quickly finding Nandini's sweet spot, eliciting a series of gasps and moans. She kept eye contact and thrust her fingers inside right before Nandini came. She felt the clenching of her walls and saw her face crease as her body spasmed with waves of pleasure. She lay spent at the edge of the bed and Saoirse giggled and hefted her legs, one by one onto the bed, covering her with the quilt afterwards. It had been an intense experience and both women were asleep within moments, their hands clasped under the covers.