All Comments on 'One Pizza Delivery'

by Rigid1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You should let your wife

edit your material and see how long she sticks around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife could not stop talking about the video.

Interesting how you think your stories are so magnificent people just automatically know what you're talking about or the order in which they seem to be happening. That's the kind of opening story that works in a chapter of one on-going story, which is indicated by something such as a chapter number, not a story with at title that indicates it's a standalone story unrelated to any other story.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
One Pizza

That was a funny comment about having your wife edit. I gave this story a four. Wifey is doing well being trained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

A good story. Too bad he was so fat. She seemed to enjoy it the way he was, though.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
This series of stories reminds me

of the stories that used to be posted here ten years ago. It is well written, humorous, total fantasy and titillating. Not deep literature, but a good example of the old type stories where wives were adventurous and husbands enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was odd.

Has somebody hacked your account? Can't be serious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So many fun things couples can do together.

It's great when couples can have fun like this. There's nothing better than having a sexy wife who will take another cock for you. Please continue with these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Just the thought that she was worried about getting knocked up shows how much she entertained the thought of taking that dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Husbands who enjoy watching their wives fuck others.

Are willing cuckolds, the lowest form of a human being. They got the morals of an alley cat. Yes, this is fiction, but for anybody even to think and write this shows what kind of person he really is. One Star for this non-erotic drivel. Willing cuckoldry is a fetish and belongs there with the other slime balls.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One

One of the usual sick stories, from one of the worst authors to post his crap in LW in years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
???

Why set up a camera when the phone was used??

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

That was terrible in every aspect. Except it was great at being stupid.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

Just WOW. What an unbelievably stupid story. Who comes up with these scenarios ?? The writing is very stilted. Doesn’t flow, and makes no sense. 2 for effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous