One Prince The Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, Mark," Marianne told me, stepping in next to me and putting her arm around my waist. "Let's go check out my Mom's fried chicken!" She led off and a very confused me went right along with her, leaving my girlfriends behind. But not for long. Everybody else fell in behind us and we made our way over to the buffet.

* * * * *

Mom and Aunt Barbara were impressed with how many local friends I had, and how friendly they were to we Summer Invaders. The girls -- all the girls, thank God -- kept their mouths shut about any and all previous experience and we had a light and easy Fellowship Hour, as it was supposed to be. I got reintroduced to Pastor Lewis and his wife Nancy, Marianne's parents, and to Mr. and Mrs. Charles, Lisa's parents, and to Mr. and Mrs. Wirth, Theresa's parents, all of whom were cordial to me and friendly to my cousins and sister, and the Terneys.

We wrapped up the Fellowship get-together per usual and drove back up to my folks' place, also per usual, where everybody decided they'd snacked enough at church that we didn't need to do lunch. So Mike and I grabbed the Jeep and went up to get the Terneys' boat and bring it down -- Mike drove the Jeep back -- and we spent the afternoon messing around in the water.

Matt showed up with Jim, Sarah and Jeannie about two in the afternoon and we did a lot of gabbing about what had been going on since last summer. Jim, Sarah and Jeannie had found out from Matt about the four of us sharing the house at school and were both happy for us and a bit envious. We made subtle plans to meet back up at the Terneys' after Sunday Dinner, which my Mom and aunt hosted.

Sunday dinner was Mom's usual roast with all the sides and was her usual awesome. Nobody left hungry. When it started to get dark, I pointed out I needed to take the boat back up and that sort of broke things up earlier than usual. The five of us staying up north confirmed out plans for waterskiing the next day and said our goodbyes, and then Mike took the Jeep up -- I was going to need it to tow the boat in the morning -- while the three girls rode with me in the boat.

We got the boat docked for the night and all headed for the hot tub... our usual conference center. Not long after, Matt, Jim, Sarah and Jeannie showed up to join us. Man, talk about just like old times! Everybody naked in the water, including Natalie, just brought out the memories.

"Okay, Mark," Sarah addressed me, "now that we don't have to worry about being overheard, what are the real plans?"

"Real plans?" I was going to have to get a lot better at picking up the subtleties, a lot faster.

"Yeah," she smiled. "In the who's doing what and with what and to whom category? Obviously, waterskiing is a bit public for an orgy. Have you worked that into your schedule, yet?"

"Oh, Lord..." I murmured, then told her, "I don't think I'm doing the orgy scheduling. The only one I know about is scheduled for Wednesday night. I think it's a command performance for a select audience, but I'm not sure. You'd have to check with the connivers... I mean, instigators. I mean, Marsha and Kate."

"Command performance?" Sarah turned to the girls.

"Yeah," Marsha smiled. "It turns out there's a number of young ladies... local residents... who have fond memories of our Mark and would like to be reacquainted. We're roping in Mike and trying to set it up for after waterskiing. Kate, Suzy and I will just step aside and bring in the First Aid when required."

This was the first I'd heard they were planning on staying out of it. I presumed that meant Natalie, too.

"Ah!" Sarah picked up on it. "How many locals will you be inflicting on 'our Mark and Mike'?"

"Just four," Kate told her. "This time around. They're the only ones we know about at the moment. You'll get a chance to meet them at the waterskiing. Lisa's bringing an extra boat."

"Lisa?" Jeannie prompted.

"Lisa Charles," Kate told her. "Works at the post office. Had an 'everything but' relationship with Mark and is looking to finish it."

"Who else is coming?" Sarah asked.

"Theresa Wirth," Marsha told her. "Her family owns a farm off of double-A. She and Mark were balling buddies a couple of summers. And Marianne, too."

"Marianne?" Jeannie prompted. I put my head in my hands.

"Marianne Lewis," Kate told her... and waited. You could hear a pin drop even over the bubbles as Matt, Jim, Sarah and Jeannie all stared at her. I wanted to throttle her...

"Marianne Lewis," Sarah and Jeannie echoed. "The pastor's daughter???" That was all four of them.

Kate and Marsha just smiled.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," my brother muttered.

"Nope," Kate told him. "Turns out we have a lot in common... she's a, um... Free Spirit. Like us. We're going to get along great."

"You can tell her that at the funeral, when they put me and Mike in the ground," I told her. I told the others, "she's a voracious, insatiable nymphomaniac with sloppy impulse control and second to Marsha and Kate, probably the best time of my life. And you did not hear that from me."

"Oh, this ought to get interesting," Jeannie smiled. "Are you selling tickets? Pay-per-view or whatever?"

"God, I hope not," I told her. "It's bad enough being pimped out, and on someone else's schedule. However, as I am regularly reminded, my life is but to serve... ice."

"And I still don't know how I got dragged into being a second penis," Mike put in. "But 'keep the women happy' is the mantra at school, so I guess it applies here."

"Smart man!" Marsha smiled. I noted a surreptitious exchange of looks between Matt and Jim. Jim was the one with the balls, though. He and Sarah must really have been solid by that point.

"Uh, Mark..." he drawled and I had a sudden suspicion about what he was going to say. "You don't, by any chance, need another couple of penises... do you?" Sarah and Jeannie just about got whiplash turning to look at their respective partners.

"You're volunteering?" Sarah asked Jim. I'd call the tone of voice astonished.

"Well, yeah... if you're okay with it," he hedged.

"Did you hear the part about voracious and insatiable?" she asked. Same tone of voice.

"Like you, Jeannie, Marsha and Kate aren't?" he asked, I guess defensively. "Besides, four voracious, insatiable nymphos against only two guys? They don't stand a chance..."

"I appreciate your confidence in Mike and me," I had to tease him, "but I think the four ladies in question would stand a very good chance against us."

"I meant you don't stand a chance and you know it," he told me, "but if you don't want the help, I guess that's fine."

"I didn't say that," I hustled to shut down that thought. "It's just, it has to be okay with Sarah and Jeannie." Everybody in the pool turned to look at them. They, in turn, looked at each other.

"So what are you talking about?" Jeannie asked. "One night's blown-out orgy where the four guys and four girls scratch their collective itches while the rest of us just cool our jets and amuse ourselves?"

"I'm not," I protested. "They are." Pointing at Marsha and Kate.

"Something like that," Marsha smiled, "although there can be a lot to learn in our down time."

"Oh, yeah, there can..." Suzy murmured. Natalie, I noticed, was staying out of it, just watching the discussion with what looked like amusement.

"So you want this to happen Wednesday night, after waterskiing?" Sarah iterated. When Marsha confirmed it, Sarah turned to Jeannie and told her, "so Tuesday we don't fuck the guys and they should be in rare form Wednesday."

"What?" That was Matt and Jim, in unison.

"Agreed," Jeannie told her. "Although teasing should not be off the table. Kind of like putting the mare in heat near the stallion, but in a different stall."

"A lot like that," Sarah nodded. Based on the looks on Matt's and Jim's faces, this wasn't going the way they'd hoped.

"Apparently, the price of admission, guys," I told them. "But trust me... you won't regret it."

"I know what 'trust me' means, Mark," my brother answered. "But in this case, I guess we do. So what are we doing about tonight?"

"Enjoying each other's company," Marsha told him. "And getting a decent night's sleep. Mark's trailering our boat over to Kangaroo Lake tomorrow, and you know Bob, Mary and Luke are going to want to spend a lot of time skiing and tubing. I think your Mom's doing dinner tomorrow night, and then we're back up here to relax. Tuesday's an R&R day before we do the Wednesday skiing and bacchanal. After that, I'm not sure what the schedule looks like."

"When are you going over?" Jim asked.

"I'm shooting for ten," I told him. "Feel free to come by."

"We probably will," Sarah told us. "We've let our folks know we want to spend a lot of time with you guys and they don't seem to have a problem with it."

"For me, it's been a long and exhausting day," I told them. "Psychologically, at least. I think I'm going to relax with a glass of wine and then hit the sack. I'm counting on Mike helping me load the boat tomorrow, but like we worked out at school, just 'cuz I'm tired doesn't mean everyone else has to be."

Everybody decided a glass of wine sounded good, so I got out of the pool to go get a couple of bottles. Suzy, surprisingly, offered to come help me. I took her up on it and we dug out a couple of bottles of Von Steihl Sweet Cherry and enough plastic cups to go around. Before we went back out, though, she collared me.

"I'm still hoping for some one-on-one time with you," she told me as she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her wonderfully naked body into mine. "Although you and my brother are one incredible pair, I've still got some special feelings that are reserved just for you." Then she leaned up for the kiss, I leaned down, and I was hard before she let up on draining my soul.

"I'll see what I can do," I smiled. "Oddly enough, living together at school has all four of us kind of mellowed out. It's like, when there's sex in abundance, we don't have to worry about it and can pay more attention to other things. The whole jealousy and possessiveness thing has pretty much dissipated. And honestly, we're growing together so well that I could see the four of us just cruising down the Road of Life together. Five, if I could figure out how to get you involved."

"That sounds idyllic, Mark," she sighed and leaned her head on my chest. "But I'd always be the fifth wheel. I do love the idea of spending unencumbered time with you in the future. Right now, I think we need to deliver the drinks."

"As soon as the hardon goes down," I told her.

"Hmmph," she muttered as she picked up the two bottles. "You bring the glasses." Then she headed on out to the pool. I grabbed the cups and followed. I wasn't going to sweat being hard, or soft, or somewhere in between.

We poured the drinks and everybody had some... we weren't trying to get lit or anything. In the end, we all decided to call it a night without any additional shenanigans. Jim took Matt, Sarah and Jeannie with him, Suzy ended up with Natalie, Mike ended up with Marsha and I ended up with Kate. And after some cuddling, we all managed to fall asleep and get some rest before the morning.

* * * * *

[Monday 8/21]

All four of us woke to the bedside alarm going off. I didn't remember setting it, but someone had. We rolled out into our routine to get showered, dressed and breakfasted, then Mike helped me get the Terneys' boat onto its trailer, attached to the Jeep.

Natalie took Suzy with her down to my folks' to help shuffle people over to the boat ramp at the lake while Mike, Marsha and Kate rode with me. We got there and were third in line to put in... it was going to be a popular day. Everybody else showed up and I had to put my eyeballs back in and reel in my tongue. My sister was wearing the skimpy bikini Marsha and Kate had gotten her last Christmas and oh, my God! I was astounded Mom wasn't throwing a fit. I swear, Band-Aids would have covered more!

And Mary was definitely rocking it... she had filled out in a lot of nice ways since the last time I'd seen her in a suit. I think I caught Marsha and Kate smirking at me. Then Suzy stripped out of her t-shirt and shorts and she had on a skimpy bikini to match! I decided I'd better get my head out of their pussies and into the boat or there was going to be some kind of major accident.

In comparison, Sarah and Jeannie were a lot more conservative. But still impressive.

As I'd sort of anticipated, Mom, Aunt Barbara and Natalie opted not to go skiing or tubing. They'd brought along refreshments and had commandeered a picnic table for our mob. And also, predictably, Mary, Luke and Bob were more into the inner tubes than skiing. And, it turned out, Sarah and Jeannie preferred the tubing, so Jim and Matt sort of followed their lead. Which left the Four Of Us, plus Suzy, as the skiers. We could pull two skiers or tubers at a time, easily, so we sort of spent the day rotating through. Both Marsha and Kate were comfortable with running their boat, so I didn't have to play pilot all the time.

I found myself perversely hoping Mary would have a wardrobe malfunction, like Suzy had last summer. Then I decided I'd better banish those thoughts before they got me into trouble.

We had a light lunch and wrapped up the day around four in the afternoon. As Marsha had said, dinner was going to be at my folks' place, but I wanted to get the boat back to the Terneys' and back into the water before it got dark. We were going to want it the next day. The net result was, Mike went with me to take the boat back, Marsha and Kate went with Natalie and Suzy back to my folks', and by the time Mike and I got there, Matt and Jim had the grill up and running and were doing brats, burgers and hot dogs under Mom's direction, while Aunt Barbara and Natalie were handling sides and drinks.

I appreciated getting to be lazy, as did Mike, I'm sure.

We had a relaxing night on the beach with enough of an onshore breeze to keep the mosquitos at bay. We talked about the kinds of things we'd want to do in the time we had, and agreed an Ice Cream Sunday after Don got up was required, since we missed the one yesterday, and of course more waterskiing and maybe a movie night. Mike and I talked about trying to do another dive but it didn't seem practical on such short notice. Natalie and Aunt Barbara mentioned doing a day at the Art Colony for any who wanted to go.

Jim and Matt suggested hitting the Miniature Golf place, and maybe some of the other Highway 42 tourist traps, and I pointed out there was some work to get done, both for my Dad and up at the Terneys'. Overall, we had a lot of choices. And of course, there was engaging in some serious sun worship. And similar unmentioned activities.

When it got to be around ten, Mom called a halt to the party and we all pitched in to clean up and head for our respective beds. Sort of.

For 'The Crew' it meant some wind-down time in the hot tub. We packed up, said our goodbyes and headed up to Natalie's. The conversation there took a couple of weird twists.

First off, we were trying to figure out how to get au naturel time away from my mom and aunt. Working on the fire scar seemed a good excuse. So we penciled it in for Thursday. Then Natalie mentioned the A-frame.

As mentioned earlier, the Terneys' place had a large, rectangular house that faced out towards the beach. Away from the beach, there was a garage with the temporary corral and the pool with adjoining hot tub. On the far side of the pool from the house was a moderately sized A-frame which I'd never seen open. I presumed it housed some of the pool equipment, like the pumps and filters and such.

"As long as you're talking about putting in some sweat equity to our Adult Resort and Spa," she smiled to the lot of us, "you should know that Don and I have been discussing fixing up the A-frame." That got all of our attentions and she paused a moment before continuing.

"Right now, it's a combination of pool equipment, storage and open space," she went on. "When the Morrisons had it, it was set up as a guest house, with beds in the loft and living, dining, kitchen space at ground level. We're thinking of doing that again, so that we can host significantly large gatherings. The problem is, there is a lot of clean up / fix up involved and none of my family have a large amount of time available. So, to put it out there, if any or all of you wanted to help us, I'm sure Don would love to coordinate efforts with you. Kind of what you did with the trees last summer.

"Don should be up late Friday, so if you have any interest in helping, you might want to schedule a planning session with him. Personally, I see several ways the additional, unsupervised space could benefit this crowd. And Mark, if he comes up for deer season this year."

There was a long moment of silence as each of us processed the possibilities that having our own private hotel, essentially, could provide. I think we were all realizing just how much it would be worth it.

"I think it sounds great." I was the first to speak. "I have no problem putting the time and work in. We worked great as a team before, I think we can do it again. Any major rehab would have to wait for next summer. Unless something goes horribly wrong, Marsha and I will be graduating and Mike and Kate won't have to attend Summer term. Although I'm seriously looking at grad school down there."

"I don't have a problem," Matt told us. "School won't get in my way."

"Me, either," Jim added. "I can be up here. At least, for a good part of the summer."

"Then we can talk about it when Don gets here," Natalie smiled. "In the meantime, I'm going to head in. Please shut everything down when you're done." I watched her climb out of the pool with those same fascinating diamonds dripping off her gorgeous body... I was tired, but I wasn't dead.

"I think I'm going to head on out," Jim told us. "I'm bushed and I have to help my parents in the morning. Can you drive Matt and the girls over tonight?"

"Don't bother about me," Sarah spoke up. "I'm pretty tired, too, so I'll just go with Jim."

"Same here," Jeannie told us, echoed by Matt's "same."

"Okay," I acknowledged. "Are we going to see you tomorrow?"

"I don't know," Jim told me. "We'll call and let you know, either way."

And with that, the four of them got out -- Sarah and Jeannie just as lovely as ever -- and toweled off, then dressed and left. I closed my eyes, leaned against the edge of the pool and let out a long sigh. It had been a long day.

"Call it," I heard Kate say.

"Heads," Mike called.

"Tails," Kate informed him. "You take Mom and Suzy first." Somehow, that actually made it through my befuddled mind, albeit slowly.

"Do what?" I managed to get out as I struggled to get upright and open my eyes, but Suzy was already getting out of the pool and beckoning to Mike. Who, granted, was looking confused but still following his sister.

"What's going on?" I managed to ask, somewhat coherently.

"You and I and Kate are going to go make love," Marsha told me. "When you have reduced us to mush, you and Mike will switch. We'll compare notes at breakfast."

"Do I get a say in this?" I asked.

"No," Kate told me. "Unless you really need to... but I think a strong cup of coffee would serve you better."

"You're serious."

"We're serious. In case your tired old brain missed it, we didn't get laid last night." I realized they were right.

"So you're doubling up tonight to make up for it." The question was in the statement.

"Of course," Marsha smiled. "Now come on and make us a couple of very happy women!"

1...45678...13