One Prince The Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologized for having landed in the biggest pot of luck since the invention of leprechauns, and Mike's moving into Design dovetailing so perfectly with the rest of our setup, but honestly, I couldn't figure out any way to get her to come live with us.

"I could just drop out and run away from home," she pouted. "You could take in the road-weary waif from the goodness of your hearts."

Okay, so that got smiles and chuckles. When Marsha said she could probably improve Suzy's social life, at least for awhile, and Kate asked if she was still into girls, I had a sudden epiphany of what might happen. I looked over at Mike and he was looking at me with the same apprehensive expression.

Suzy admitted to being a lot more into girls than ever before -- which she blamed on me -- and that she'd definitely appreciate some action, since Natalie was the only thing keeping her from crawling the walls horny. And she was also still very much into cocks. She flat out told the girls that she hoped she didn't have to beg to get some one-on-one time with me. There seemed to be a consensus of opinion -- they hadn't asked mine -- that it could be arranged.

Suzy also shared that my sister Mary seemed to have undergone a fundamental change since last summer, and was now a lot more into scoping out the guys when they went to the theater in town, or the public beaches. She was also, apparently, a lot more into showing off and from Suzy's point of view, she'd developed quite a nice bit to show.

That was about the point where Natalie pointed out we needed to get cleaned up and down to my folks' for dinner. We all got out and dried off, dressed and drove back down as before with we four 'housemates' in the Electra and Natalie with Suzy in the Caddy. Mom and Aunt Barbara had a buffet set up in the screen house, along with the picnic table. As many of us as there were there, the five of us -- me, Mike, the girls and Suzy -- opted to take our plates up to the living room and sit around the fireplace talking.

We didn't get into anything earthshaking, since we didn't know who might be nearby, but we did tentatively pick dates for waterskiing -- the following Monday and Wednesday -- and for Marsha and Kate to bring Ozzie and Kiwi down for some beach riding, since Mary at minimum would love it. We talked about maybe going to the movies one night at the Quonset Hut Lake Theater. Marsha pointed out we should probably find out what Natalie, my Mom and aunt had planned, in case they intended to include us. In all, we just kind of chilled.

What neither Mike nor I knew was what Marsha and Kate were plotting to 'improve Suzy's social life'... we found out after we got back up to the Terneys'.

After we ate, we spent some time hanging around with everybody else and told our parental units what we intended to do, unless they had something different in mind. They concurred that what we wanted to do was a good start and we'd work it out as we went. This was a lot more 'wing it' from my mother than I was used to and I almost asked her if she'd been invaded by aliens or something. That is, until she strongly suggested I join them for church in the morning. That I figured was back to normal.

It eventually got late enough that the Northern Crowd, as we were becoming designated, begged off to head up to bed, seeing as it had been a very long day for us. When Mike and I and the girls indicated we wanted to head out, Natalie and Suzy decided to come, too, with promises to my mother to see her and the clan at church in the morning. It looked like I was going to be stuck with it.

We drove on up and actually skipped the before-bed hot tub. I didn't realize Mike and I and Suzy were being led to the guys' bedroom until we actually entered and Marsha told us, "okay, we'll see you in the morning, one way or another," then turned to leave. Kate added, "just be kind, though... it's probably been awhile." Then she walked out. Mike and I stood there looking at each other like we'd been hit with the Stupid Stick. Suzy, on the other hand, almost looked rabid.

"Guys," she told us, kind of forcefully, "Natalie is great, but it's been seven months since I've had a functional cock anywhere near me! Please..."

I think Mike's and my lamps lit at the same time. And came to the same conclusion. We started stripping.

"Oh, there is a God!" Suzy murmured as she started taking her clothes off, too. Mike pulled out a quarter and flipped it. We'd done this routine with the girls.

"Tails," he announced and I headed for the bed, scooching up towards the head and gesturing for Suzy to join me. She looked a little quizzical but climbed in and I guided her up so she could be on her hands and knees and be able to go down on me. Which she figured out right away.

God, she hadn't lost her touch at all! Maybe I was a little jaded because of Marsha and Kate, but Suzy had me rock hard in nothing flat. She was intently working on me when Mike moved in behind her and started licking her.

"Oh, my God..." Suzy moaned. Granted, it was a little muffled by my cock, but still quite understandable.

The deal was, if Mike and I could pull it off, once we had her a little distracted, we'd turn her over and I'd straddle her so she could keep blowing me while Mike upped the ante in going down on her, hands, mouth, the whole shebang. We'd try to get her off a couple of times, then he and I would switch and he'd get blown while I went down on her. After a few more cums, I'd move to fucking her and then we'd switch and he'd fuck her. We'd keep rotating until she was mush.

Mission accomplished. Sort of. We got her on her back and cumming her brains out. Apparently, both Mike and I had learned how to pleasure her last summer and hadn't forgotten. And Suzy still had her mystic sex chant...

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes!... Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes!..." Mike was doing something right enough that she lost concentration on blowing me. Fair enough. And just like last time, as she ramped up, it shortened up. "Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, God! Oh, fuck!..." I slipped down and started sucking on a nipple.

"Oh-God-oh-fuck-oh-God-oh-fuck-oh-God-yes! Yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes-YES!!!" She started writhing like crazy. Definitely her precursor to orgasm. "OH-FUCK-YES-CUMMING!!!"

Score one for Mike, who wasn't slowing down, and neither was Suzy. I kept suckling her as she got off three or four more times. When Mike eased up to let her come down some, we switched places. Suzy was actually doing a damned good job of blowing her brother until I got serious about going down on her. I'd learned about her 'spots' and I was definitely going to use them.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes!... Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes!..." Yep... here we went again. "Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, God! Oh, fuck!..." I sucked and tongued her clit and stroked her G-spot.

"Oh-God-oh-fuck-oh-God-oh-fuck-oh-God-yes! Yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes-YES!!!" She started writhing like crazy again. Mere seconds until launch was my guess. "OH-FUCK-YES-CUMMING!!!"

And of course, if Mike had set the bar at three or four, I had to beat that. At six, she started begging me to ease up. So I did, letting her coast. Until I lifted and spread her legs, and speared her.

"OH-FUCK-GOD-YES!!! Oh God you feel good! Oh, God, yeah, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeee..."

She went off into a long moan and kept thrusting back into me, hard. That's when we kind of went off script. Well, not exactly off. More like, an alternate we'd use with the girls. It's just... well, we hadn't cleared it with Suzy beforehand.

I held her to me and rolled over so she was straddling me, still coupled. She didn't lose a beat. With her face buried in my neck she kept right on pounding away and occasionally going over. I saw Mike moving and knew what was going to happen next. I thought about saying something, but honestly? I felt too good buried in Suzy's hot, wet, throbbing pussy to care.

Mike spread some lube on his very turgid cock, lined up on her rosebud and eased in.

"Aiiieeeeeeeee...!!!" I'm glad there wasn't any crystal nearby. Mike might've been having second thoughts because this wasn't at all how the girls reacted when they got DP'd. Nor Natalie.

"OH! MY! FUCKING! GOD!!!" Suzy moaned. "You're in my ASS, Mike!"

"Uh-huh," he agreed.

"You're BOTH in me!" she added... kind of unnecessarily, I thought.

"Yep," I confirmed.

"Oh, GOD..." she moaned and sort of slumped down on me. We both took that as permission to proceed. We began thrusting like we usually would with Marsha or Kate, sync'd and then alternating and just messing around to find what felt good. And pretty soon, Suzy started her mystical sex chant.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes!... Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes!..."

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, God! Oh, fuck!..."

"Oh-God-oh-fuck-oh-God-oh-fuck-oh-God-yes! Yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes-YES!!!"

"OH-FUCK-YES-CUMMING!!!"

I don't think either Mike or I could get rid of the massive grins as we turned her into a ragdoll. In the end, though, she just felt too damned good.

"Oh, fuck, Mark..." Mike started and I knew what was happening because I was in the same place.

"I'm close, too, man," I told him. "Go for it."

He sped up and I sped up with him. He got there first, but I wasn't that far behind him. We both emptied a week's worth of huge loads into our sex vessel, me in her pussy, him in her ass. And we kept going until we just couldn't anymore.

He pulled out and fell to the left while I pulled Suzy down into as passionate a kiss as I could, and I guess we'd done pretty good because the only thing she said for quite a while was "oh, my God..."

I moved her off towards Mike so she was between us, then pulled a blanket up over us.

"Should we go join the girls?" I asked. I wasn't thinking very straight.

"It's be kind of tacky to just leave her here," he pointed out and I realized he was right. "We can catch up with them in the morning."

"In that case, isn't it fuck in this one, sleep in that one?" I asked. He nodded, so I slipped out and turned down the sheets on the other bed. He slipped out and together we carried Suzy to the other bed, got in on either side of her, cuddled in and fell out.

* * * * *

[Sunday 8/20]

I woke to the sounds of Marsha's voice saying. "Gentlemen. Definitely gentlemen."

"She certainly looks blissful," I heard Kate add.

"Regardless, we need to be functional if we're going to make it to church," I heard Natalie's voice. That's the one that got me actually trying to wake up.

Mike and I were right where we'd fallen out... on either side of Suzy.

"What time is it?" I managed to moan as the previous night's exercise came back to haunt me.

"A little after seven," Natalie told us. "You should have enough time to get breakfast and clean up. Service is at nine. I'll take Suzy with me and you four can drive down on your own. I've got a casserole for the Fellowship afterwards. So, as soon as you can... come get breakfast."

Mike was moaning and moving, like I was, and Suzy was struggling awake.

"Oh, my God..." she moaned as she tried to sit up.

"That good, huh?" Marsha sort of gloated.

"Better," Suzy told her, trying to figure out how to get out from under the covers. "I'd never been DP'd before..."

"Really???" Both Marsha and Kate, in unison and amazed.

"Really," Suzy confirmed, then laid into us guys. "C'mon, you two! Let me out of the damn bed! I've gotta go pee!"

I wasn't going to get in her way, believe me. I rolled out of the bed on my side, taking the sheets with me to the floor, which effectively uncovered the other two. Suzy swung her legs out and stepped square on my ass getting out.

"Sorry..." she mumbled to my Uuummphhh!!! But she kept going. And because I was on the floor, Mike beat me to the door. Suzy had snagged Natalie's bathroom, Mike had gotten the main shared one, so I headed for the guest one. The three of us, looking a lot more human, joined the others at the table where breakfast was being laid out.

"We'll leave you alone to get showered and ready to go," Marsha informed us -- just me and Mike, I figured -- "but based on last night's audio track, you have some serious catching up to do."

"You'll have to give me a few on that one," Suzy told them, thinking she was included. "They really worked me over... thanks to you two wonderfully devious women."

"You can have all the time you want," Kate told her. "We meant them."

"Oh. Okay. But... don't count me out completely," Suzy told them and got chuckles.

The net result was, we did get cleaned up and we did head for church and made it on time. Our whole clan was there, but more importantly to my fragile mental health was the fact that Lisa, Theresa and Marianne were there as well.

"Oh, Man..." I moaned quietly when I saw them. I already had images running through my head about how intense hooking up with any one of them was going to be.

"What's the problem?" Mike asked as I was parking.

"You seen the blonde, brunette and redhead standing by the fountain, talking?"

"Yeah..."

"I have some history with them. That's Theresa, the blonde, Lisa, the brunette and Marianne, the redhead."

"The ones you were talking about on the way up?"

"Yep."

"Oh. Well, good luck, buddy." Mike sat back, apparently relieved and thinking it wasn't his problem.

"Would you two knock it off?" Marsha chided me. "They're just fun-loving good people with a bit of a wild streak. Like some others you know."

"Last I looked, you were going to be pimping me out to them," I pointed out.

"Not just you," Marsha pointed out. "You'll have help."

"Yeah," Kate agreed. "We'll pimp out Mike, too."

"What?" That got Mike's attention.

"Yeah... you two are getting billed as the Dynamic Duo... cunnilinctors extraordinaire..." I couldn't tell if Marsha was serious or teasing.

"We have it on good authority -- our own -- that you two excel in teamwork," Kate put in. "And since Mark already set the bar fairly high with all three of them, we figure it'll take both of you to clear it."

"I don't see Suzy, though," Marsha observed, looking around the crowd.

"She's riding with Natalie," Mike put in, trying to be helpful, I'm sure.

"Not our Suzy," Kate corrected him. "His Suzy. Suzy Morgan from Bay House."

"Oh... that Suzy," Mike muttered softly.

"And by the way," Marsha added. "Lisa isn't a virgin anymore. You are in her sights."

"Jesus! What did you guys talk about before we got up here?" There'd obviously been a bunch of data sharing going on.

"Oh, just about everything," Kate smiled. "I'm sure you'll figure it out."

"Look, ladies," I told them, turning to face them as best I could. "In about one minute we have to get out of this car and go join the congregation... and behave. But I've got one question I'd love to know the answer to, when you've got the time to tell me. And that is, down at school last Fall, both of your were incredibly possessive of me, even bleeding over to each other. How come now you can look at farming me out to a bunch of possible competitors and not even flinch? Are you looking to give me away?"

Marsha and Kate looked at each other, but it was Kate that answered.

"That's an easy one, Mark," she told me. "When we were first at school at Southern, I was scared shitless someone I didn't know was going to pop up and win you away. I didn't know the school, I didn't know the people and I didn't know you. But since then, living together -- and especially after Mike joined us -- has shown me your absolute loyalty and now I feel completely secure in our commitment to each other. So now, my Inner Voyeur gets to exercise her kink without worrying about someone stealing you away."

"Is it really that simple?" The answer just seemed too easy.

"Pretty much," Marsha told me. "And you're right that we need to get moving. Service starts in about ten minutes and people are moving inside."

We put any further discussions on hold and went to join the combined Engle, Holmes and Terney clan.

* * * * *

The service was the same old same old. The sermon was about "Love Thy Neighbor." We managed to sit through it with straight faces, though I'm sure we were all thinking the same things. Pastor Lewis was actually talking about charitable giving and helping out those less fortunate neighbors that needed assistance. When the service was over and people adjourned to the Fellowship Hour, things got interesting.

"Hi, Mark!" That was Marianne, as in Marianne the Pastor's Daughter and certified nympho. As mentioned before, probably the best time I'd ever had before Marsha and Kate. She was walking towards us with Lisa and Theresa in tow. "Glad you could make it up this summer." The 'us' was me, Mike, Marsha, Kate, my cousin Suzy and unfortunately, my sister Mary. I decided I'd better get in front of this one.

"Hi, Marianne!" I greeted her. "Lisa... Theresa... you guys are looking great! I'm not sure you know all my family and friends here... These are my cousins Mike and Suzy, visiting from California, and my sister Mary. And these are my neighbors from north of us, just moved over from Ephriam, Marsha and Kate Terney."

"And your girlfriends," Marianne added with a smile. "Hi! Welcome to our side of the Thumb!"

I was still working on how she'd slipped girlfriends in there and the smug look on Mary's face when Marianne turned to Mike and Suzy.

"I don't remember meeting you last year," she told them. "Is this your first time here?"

"No, we were here last year," Mike told her. "We just sort of kept a low profile. Marks' Dad is my Mom's brother. We get a chance to come to the cottage every few years. Right now, though, I'm living in Carbondale and going to SIU with Mark, Marsha and Kate."

The girls must have really shared a bunch of info because the only reaction I saw was knowing looks passing around.

"And we've got to go back in a couple of weeks," I put in. "So... what are you guys doing this summer?"

"I'm helping with the farm," Theresa told me. "Per usual."

"I'm helping part-time with the post office," Lisa told me.

"And I'm helping my father with a lot of the shut-in visitations and stuff like that," Marianne told me.

"But with sufficient advance warning," Theresa smiled, "we've all managed to get Wednesday off. Suzy, too. She's really looking forward to seeing you, Mark."

Marsha, Kate, Mike and Suzy started laughing, and I thought Mary was going to join in, too.

"I take it you heard about our plans for a family waterskiing day," I guessed.

"Yep, and we've got a tentative invite," Lisa confirmed. "Presuming it's okay with you."

"It's okay," I told them. Secretly, I was hoping for more wardrobe malfunctions. "We've only got the one boat, though."

"I've got that covered," Lisa told me. "My Dad said I could trailer ours over, as long as I had it back by sundown."

"Excellent. I think we're planning on being at the boat ramp around ten. So we'll meet you there?"

"Yep," Marianne told me. "Then we'll meet you up at Marsha and Kate's, after dinner."

I'm not sure my heart came to a complete stop... but it was thinking about it.

"Oh?" It was about all I could manage to get out.

"Yeah," Kate told me. "We invited them to come up for some hot tub and relaxing time, after dinner at yours."

Mike and I looked at each other and I'm pretty sure we were thinking the same thing. Not for the last time, I was sure.

"That'll be great," I told them, thinking two penises and seven pussies... this does not bode well for the penises.

"May I?" Marianne inexplicably turned to Marsha and Kate. Just as inexplicably, they smiled and nodded.

1...34567...13