All Comments on 'One Room School House'

by Nectarine

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very nice

I look forward to more of this story and any others you might share. :0)

marklionmarklionabout 14 years ago
Nice Start!!!

That was a nice start to a series about Will and his family. I hope you write a second chapter about what happens with Sarah and Will in the future. This was a good story and I enjoyed your writing.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good, but needs work

bye a dick shun airy.

lust_4_ulust_4_uabout 14 years ago
good start

thank you for sharing your first story - love the plot - altho I was a bit worried at first as it sounded much like another story on this site. I do have to agree that although I try to ignore punctuation etc -- the misuse of words (waste for waist is one of myBIGGEST pet peeves) did detract from the story. Please have someone look over your work before submitting! That said, I look forward to how this story continues!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 14 years ago
thanks

thanks for your story. I am happy that I didn't skip the first part of the story to get to the "sex part." The story made me like the people you described and made your effort more than just a sex story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Get a foto off yor cunt posted

pleese.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hmmmm

So this Will is a good guy? But he basically rapes Sarah..... Not a very nice guy in my book.

LakergirlLakergirlabout 14 years ago
Interesting start.........

A second look see on the grammar would be a good ideal. Also it's going to be sort of hard to see him as a good guy who would make a virgin he hardly know (despite the chemistry) into giving him a BJ. No nice guy does that on the first go round especially when you didn't give himeself.

It will be interesting to see where the story goes. In the time and era, nice guys did not act that why and he just man the schoolteacher have to sstart counting days to her period. Lakergirl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous